𝐏𝐀𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐌 」 Lookism

Autorstwa gotyeol

In which an ex-gang leader turns soft after meeting the loves of her life, but also deals with many problems... Więcej

» Enter PAUPERISM!
» 1
» 2
» 3
» 4
» 5
» 6
» 7
» 8
» 9
» 10
» 11
» 12
» 13
» 14
» 15
» 16
» 17
» 18
» 19
» special no. 1
» 20
» 21
» 22
» 23
» 24
» 25
» 26
» 27
» 28
» 29
» 30
» 31
» 32
» 33
» 34
» 35
» 36
» 37
» 38
» 39
» special no. 2
» 40
» 41
» 42
» 43
» 44
» 45
» 46
» 47
» 48
» 49
» 50
» 51
» 52
» 53
» 54
» 55
» 56
» 57
» 58
» 59
» special no. 3
» 60
» 61
» 62
» 63
» 64
» 65
» 66
» 67
» 68
» 69
» 70
» 71
» 72
» 73
» 74
» 75
» 76
» 77
» 78
» 79
» special no. 4
» 80
» 81
» 82
» 83
» 84
» 85
» 86
» 87
» 88
» 89
» 90
» 91
» 92
» 93
» 94
» Christmas Special
» 95
» 96
» 97
» 98
» 99
» special no. 5
» 100 + 101
» 102
» 103
» 104
» 105
» 106
» 107
» 108
» 109
» 110
» 112
» 113
» 114
» 115
» 116
» 117
» 118
≫ 119
≫ 120
≫ 121
≫ 122
≫ 123
≫ 124
forgive me (not)

» 111

3.8K 164 171
Autorstwa gotyeol

VASCO'S CRISIS
[01]

••

"Is everyone finished with their test? Please write down your plans for the future at the bottom of the page and hand it in after." The department's teacher advised the students. Y/N's pen stopped moving when the sudden question planted into her mind. She stared at the paper blankly as her classmates jotted their answers.

What's the problem?

"I don't know what I want to do in the future." Y/N admitted quietly, "..Whatever! I'll just do whatever gets me money."

Sounds fair to me. (author: comment your future occupation goal or i'm deleting seng from all of my chapters)

...

"Sounds reasonable."

•    •    •

"Muhammad Ali." Zack named, holding up his fists and copying the famous boxer's pose.

"What a wannabe." Y/N remarked, leaning back in her chair with her hands supporting her head.

"Take that back!"

"Make me!" Y/N yelled back at Zack. He growled & lunged at her, a cloud of dust surrounding them floating– similar to the Looney Tunes cartoon as they fought.

"What about you, Zoe?" Vasco asked, innocently looking towards the girl with sparkles in his eyes.

"I want ten million youtube subscribers!" Zoe announced loudly as flowers circled her.

"Ten million tubes..that's amazing." He praised in awe as she gave a gleamful smile. Jace sighed at Vasco's stupidity & corrected his mistake subtly.

"Someone seperate those two!"
"They do it every day! Leave it!"

"And Jay?" Jace asked facing Vasco towards the desk that was filled with medical books.

...

"A doctor?" Vasco confirmed, "You decided to be a doctor after Y/N was hospitalized?"

"Y/N was what?" Y/N asked, wrapping her arms around the two boys after fixing her clothes & hair. Zack stuck the middle finger at her in the back as two kids held him back.

"Uh! Y-Y/N was..what? Like! What do you want to be in the future?" Jace covered, slapping his hand over Vasco's mouth.

"I want to own my own company." Y/N answered nonchalantly, "Anything to pay bills, am I right?"

"Y/N!"

"Huh? Daniel~"
"He gets hotter everyday!"
"So jealous of Y/N.."

Daniel waved at her & placed his things down. He walked over to the girl & held up a ten dollar bill with a sheepish smile.

"Let's go to the store! We'll be back in time, I just need to get a drink." Daniel suggested.

"That's my cue boys. I'll see you around. Don't be late for class and attend the assembly today. It might be important." Y/N advised knowing that she wouldn't see the architecture boys often.

"A-ah..okay." Vasco finished. With that, Y/N was suddenly snatched away and dragged out of the classroom by Daniel who rambled on about their favorite show.

•   •   •

"A CEO? That fits you well." Daniel complimented, drinking his strawberry milk. The two walked the long hallway and discussed their future goals.

"Really? I mean, s-sure! Yeah." Y/N said, lowkey surprised.

"Huh, is that Duke?" Daniel pointed out, seeing the bean moving to his classroom, "Duke!"

"Huh?" Duke said, turning around and seeing the two kids, "Oh! Y/N, Daniel. Haven't seen you in a while."

He rushed over to them with a big smile. Duke had recently been doing plenty of auditions & hadn't been able to meet up with Daniel and Y/N. He, if he was honest, kind of missed them.

"Hey Duke," Y/N greeted giving a fist bump, "How are you?"

"Good, I've been busy. Mostly working." Duke answered.

"Oh? On what?" Daniel asked.

"..Just what I want to be when I grow up. I've been moving towards that." Duke announced.

Vin Jin, with Mary, exited a classroom with a long yawn. He noticed the three together & wondered if he could snatch away Y/N & Daniel from Duke. It's not like Duke was close to the two anyways, almost no one was close like they were.

"Wait, wait. What is it that you wanted to be?" Y/N asked, backtracking the conversation.

"Rapper." Vin Jin & Duke nonchalantly answered. Mary shook her head in displeasure, covering her face from the embarrassment she called her best friend when he had butted into the conversation.

"Hello to you too, Vin Jin." Y/N muttered.

Who the hell is this guy?

Daniel stepped forward, handing Y/N the empty strawberry milk carton, & yanked Vin Jin's hand from Duke's ear. She sighed knowing that it was a regular antic & pointless for her to give a reaction.

Vasco and Jace stopped in their tracks & watched the scene. Just minutes before the "couple" called for Duke, they were on their way to approach him about his future goal and how they can help.

"Leave Duke alone," Daniel ordered looking at Duke with a comforting expression, "You alright?"

"What the–? You got a death wish or something?" Vin Jin asked threateningly. Y/N's body tensed as her "mom/best friend" mode activated. She threw the empty carton to the side and stepped forward, catching his attention.

"Wait a second, don't you go messing with Daniel unless you got a death wish." Y/N warned, taking Daniel's arm off and releasing Vin Jin from his grip.

"Let go of me, Mary!"
"Just shut up & follow me!"

"Way to go, Y/N!"
"Egg."

That damn kid, L/N Y/N..and Daniel Park!

The trouble making couple at J High!

They came to school drunk, fought in the cafeteria– even that Y/N was smoking in
the bathroom. Terrible!

It's like they're bonded together,
made from the same mold! It's even
worse when they are together...

"Mr. Park!" The principal called. He whipped his head towards the principal as if this teacher was an obedient puppy.

"Ah! Mr. Princi— Oh." Mr. Park looked up towards the ceiling while his face dropped down seeing his trembling boss on one of the Burn Knuckle's very own shoulders.

"The, uh, v-view...is nice up here." The principal remarked shaking like a mother fucker.

"THE BEST BOSS IS BRIEZA!"
"LORD PRINCIPAL! YOU
LOOK SO POWERFUL! HOHO!"

"Your sophomores here seem to have even more interesting characteristics," He remarked calmly despite the situation, "I trust you're on schedule with the matter we discussed earlier? Hm?"

"Y-yes sir!" The department's teacher answered horrified of the outcome.

"Y-you are aware of the— OOF!" The principal is suddenly thrown back on the ground as the Burn Knuckles kids noticed their king and queen just up ahead, "What the heck?!"

"THE HOLY GODDESS Y/N AND THE HANDSOME PRINCE DANIEL LET US ESCORT YOU TO YOUR DESIRED LOCATION!!"
"WHAT THE FUCK—NO! SHIT! NOT AGAIN."

Y/N and Daniel are thrown on the shoulders of the bulky men as they chant and praise the two. They struggle for a moment before giving up and letting the idiots do what they want with their eraser ass bodies.

"My goodness! Those children," The principal complained quietly (lowkey scared they would hear him) straightening his suit, "Where was I?
Mr. Park, are you aware that if the department doesn't change soon, the teacher will right?"

"O-of course sir!" Mr. Park nervously answered.

Help me God! Those damn kids
are putting my job on the line!

I'll get them expelled! Especially
the root of all problems...

Euntae Lee and his little crush Y/N!

•    •    •

"Daniel," A student tapped his shoulder handing him a small folded piece of paper, "Hand that to
Y/N, it's urgent."

"Y/N," Daniel called throwing the paper on your desk enviously (assuming it was a confession), "It's urgent."

"This is the third one since I was discharged," Y/N complained as she unfolded the paper, "What the hell..."

Y/N:
The Dean is after you!
Be cautious of your moves.

"Who the hell sent this?" Y/N asked holding the paper to Daniel. He quickly read it & shook his head.

"Do you think it's real?" Daniel asked.

"Can't be. It's just a prank. The Dean can't go for someone who does nothing in school." Y/N said confidently.

"Eh? I'm pretty sure he can.."

"Whatever," Y/N shredded the paper & crumbled it into a ball, "I'd like to see him try though."

• • •

"Students, as requested by the dean of the school, we'll be doing a inspection on lockers. It's come to my attention that theft has taken place & I'm not putting up with that." The fashion department's teacher announced sternly. Students of the class bombarded and argued with him, frustrated and angered.

"You know us better than that knuckle head of a dean. Why would any of us steal?" Y/N argued as she leaned back in her chair.

"Knuckle head?! Just who do you think you are, young lady!" Mr. Park scolded, the department's teacher holding him back.

"I'm a student with rights you old bastard!" Y/N yelled back angrily and forcing Zack to work on instinct (holding her back).

"Students," The department's teacher called, "It is required for an inspection on such item, s-so.. let's all calm down and finish this quickly."

"Ugh wow, we love this teacher."

"Mr. Park," The teacher called, allowing the Dean to take over the class temporarily, "Please go on."

"Listen here, you whitewashed Micheal Jackson, J High students would never steal! We already have our parents' cash, we don't need any more!" Y/N protested.

"Oh yeah? Tell us why we just busted your little pal Euntae Lee for the wallet!" The Dean argued confidently. Y/N's mouth closed into a line as a sweat drop fell from her face.

"Ehehe...maybe I'm in the wrong this time..." Y/N quietly admitted, "But w-wait! What else is there to inspect? You have your dumb wallet!"

"What're—? Oh! Uh, because of the...five hundred dollars? Yes!" The dean answered confidently with a sly grin, "We didn't find the money in the wallet so we still have to continue!"

"Ugh..this guy..so persistent."
"I hate our dean so much.."

"Let's begin! Y/N, why don't we check yours first?" The dean suggested, approaching her locker with a confident strut.

"WOAH WOAH BROTHER," Y/N yelled getting up & standing up in front of him to buy time, "YOU GOT TOO MUCH DIP ON YOUR CHIP."

"What's the problem now?!" Mr. Park asked, now annoyed of the girl, "You got something to hide?"

"N-no! Let me open it myself," Y/N yelled opening her lock, "I say this confidently!"

"I have nothing to hide in my locker!"

"I do not steal! That is against my
way of life! If you see that $500 stack
in my locker, I can say this now, you
can expel me!"

SWOOSH!

"...Condomns?!"
"Lotion?!"
"Tissues?? What the—"

••

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

28.4K 1.3K 35
Have you ever wonder if your world is a fictional story? What will you do if such information lands on your hand? What will happen if a boy named Min...
39.7K 1.2K 54
follows plot💕ITS ONLY LONG CUZ IM CATCHING UP W 500 EPISODES😭😭😭best ff ever trust 🙏🙏 They said what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. And al...
14.1K 414 35
Lookism × fem reader - by a very cool person :>
6.6K 162 16
A book of one-shots for your favorite Lookism boys ❤️ Taking requests--Im sure you favorite male character will be here and if they aren't request th...