ππ€π”ππ„π‘πˆπ’πŒ 」 Lookism

By gotyeol

In which an ex-gang leader turns soft after meeting the loves of her life, but also deals with many problems... More

Β» Enter PAUPERISM!
Β» 1
Β» 2
Β» 3
Β» 4
Β» 5
Β» 6
Β» 7
Β» 8
Β» 9
Β» 10
Β» 11
Β» 12
Β» 13
Β» 14
Β» 15
Β» 16
Β» 17
Β» 18
Β» 19
Β» special no. 1
Β» 20
Β» 21
Β» 22
Β» 23
Β» 24
Β» 25
Β» 26
Β» 27
Β» 28
Β» 29
Β» 30
Β» 31
Β» 32
Β» 33
Β» 34
Β» 35
Β» 36
Β» 37
Β» 38
Β» 39
Β» special no. 2
Β» 40
Β» 41
Β» 42
Β» 43
Β» 44
Β» 45
Β» 46
Β» 47
Β» 48
Β» 49
Β» 50
Β» 51
Β» 52
Β» 53
Β» 54
Β» 55
Β» 56
Β» 57
Β» 58
Β» 59
Β» special no. 3
Β» 60
Β» 61
Β» 62
Β» 63
Β» 64
Β» 65
Β» 66
Β» 67
Β» 68
Β» 69
Β» 70
Β» 71
Β» 72
Β» 73
Β» 74
Β» 75
Β» 76
Β» 77
Β» 78
Β» 79
Β» special no. 4
Β» 80
Β» 81
Β» 82
Β» 83
Β» 84
Β» 85
Β» 86
Β» 87
Β» 88
Β» 89
Β» 90
Β» 91
Β» 92
Β» 93
Β» 94
Β» Christmas Special
Β» 95
Β» 96
Β» 97
Β» 98
Β» 99
Β» special no. 5
Β» 100 + 101
Β» 102
Β» 103
Β» 104
Β» 105
Β» 106
Β» 107
Β» 108
Β» 109
Β» 111
Β» 112
Β» 113
Β» 114
Β» 115
Β» 116
Β» 117
Β» 118
≫ 119
≫ 120
≫ 121
≫ 122
≫ 123
≫ 124
forgive me (not)

Β» 110

3.8K 191 161
By gotyeol

GOD DOG
[FINALE]

••

"Take care of Johan for me, I'll be back in just a second." Zack promised, placing Johan's in her arms carefully.

"The hell do I look like? A registered nurse?" Y/N cried. Zack chuckled and ignored the poor girl as he went to battle the quite malicious Gun.

"You..you know him?" Johan asked. She turned her attention to him, applying pressure on places where the most blood dripped.

"Yeah. Cool, isn't he? I don't know what I'd do without him." Y/N answered massaging her hand through his hair, "Where does it hurt the most?"

Probably his ass, he's been landing on it since this damn shit started. Damn ASShole, get it?

"Shut up. I hate you." Y/N mumbled to herself.

"Did you say something?"
"No. It's all in your head."

"I'm really sorry, Y/N. I let you down— I'm a real failure! I let you & my mom and, and—" He was suddenly shushed & comforted by the girl who was rubbing his back. He began crying quietly as the memories of his long past sprouted into his mind.

"You're not a failure." Y/N comforted, "You didn't let anyone down. Okay? You are no failure; can't you see? If you're here with me, alive & breathing, then you are no loser. You are strong & smart, and the most courageous person I know! Soon, bad things will pass by and the good will come. Trust me."

"Y/N..." Johan called, "Thank you, but there's something I need to tell you."

"What is it? Are you okay?" Y/N asked, brushing his messy hair from his eyes. He looked up at her with the tears still running down his face. She furrowed her brows and wiped them away with her thumb, giving a sad and comforting smile.

"I love you."

Y/N was quick to realize his confession, but for some reason, something felt off.

It wasn't like previous times where she was quick to reject, rather her heart was fluttering. Her body heated, especially her cheeks which was brighter than the purest of red roses. For a minute, she felt as if there was a world collapsing in her body & there was constant splashing of sea waves hitting the rocks. Surely, she couldn't have returned feelings, could she?

CRASH!

"Z-Z-Zack!" Zack crashed to the ground with a big grunt escaping his lips. He rubbed the area where he had hit himself and groaned.

"Tap out," Zack said gently tapping the ground and trading places, "That guy's speedy."

"Hnn. A strong lower body, flexible, & you're fast too." Gun said staring at Zack up and down, "Is it talent or hard work?"

"Shut the hell up, you old man."

"Because of you, I'm losing my damn chances of love." Y/N stated, roughly placing on her golden brass knuckles and mumbling to herself.

You can't beat him, Y/N. You know that. He has way more experience than you, you fight with no rules.

"Tch. Shut the hell up, you. I may fight sloppy, but ever since I've lost to him that day of the festival." Y/N muttered.

She charged towards him with as her information on his combat skills seemed to flow back into her mind. Simply, she swiftly plunged her foot swiftly which lifted him off his feet by kicking his ankle hard. It was rare for Gun to fall in his opponents traps, but it was quite different.

This one time, he was captivated by the speed & her fierce aura that he had landed himself in a spot she had him to be in. She grinned cockily and threw back her arm, going for the finishing move with a confidence until he had dodged her.

"Damn it– I'll end you, you fucker!" Y/N threatened kicking the air as Daniel pulled her away from the scene to calm her. Vasco stepped forward & took her place; Gun quickly landed on his feet and had realized he had a new opponent– and a possible successor.

"Power exists for the weak."
"Who're you calling weak?!"

Gun was quick to dodge it, but was even more surprised that someone had known the Brazilian kick. Until he saw Daniel.

"What the—" Gun quickly dodged that attack as Daniel glanced at the girl who was sneaking up from behind.

Did he practice it..after I beat him up that day?

"YEAH! I GOT YOU NOW, YOU PUSSY!"

Gun was, obviously, quick. He grabbed Daniel's ankle & twisted and turned around to dodge her attack. His eyes...widened? Well, they grew with shock when he had realized that it wasn't just any ordinary move– rather his move. A direct copy!

Was that my move again?!

The talent I thought I'd never see again..

There's another? And more than one?

Gun pushed Y/N away. She fell to the ground with a big grunt escaping her lips as her friends moved to her side & helped her up. They all checked on her quickly before returning to their casual stance as if nothing had happened.

"Uh..don't...my friends..loser." Y/N mumbled as she rubbed her head painfully, "I'm getting too old for this, when is this damn book ending?"

"Good."

"Very good! Y/N L/N, Daniel Park!" Gun cheered as insanity seemed to rush through his body.

"...Are you interested in
making some serious money?"

"A spot just opened and I see someone here I had my eyes on before you both, but I don't like the way he looks." Gun stated, glancing towards the nonchalant Logan Lee as he rambled on about a famous legend.

"We can make this fun! You can both fight for the top and whoever wins can be my successor. The other can be my partner's...what do ya say?" Gun added.

"Tch."

"Satan is gonna enjoy eating you for breakfast," Y/N remarked, "Just who do you think you are, old man?"

"Attacking Johan and my friends, ruining all of my chances at love, then offering me a totally sketchy job and denying someone a job because of how they appear. To hell with you and your disgusting blood money." Y/N took a step forward as she felt a sort of.. epiphany.

For a dumbass, that sounded smart.

"Not now.."

She felt a new objective stand over her— a reason to keep moving! It wasn't like any other ordinary side jobs in the past. This time, Y/N had a job that she knew that she'd do anything to make sure it's finished. Whatever crossed her path was going to wish they hadn't. She found it. A goal.

"No thanks, I'll destroy
your four crews instead."

"If you've been really watching me, you'd know a whole damn lot has happened. The lottery, the fake bank accounts, my fucking coma.. I know so many of my friends and family got involved. A lot of them got hurt, physically and mentally, and my ex-friend—that fucking cocky, dumbass cunt– had went to prison." Y/N explained.

"Turns out, your fucking crews are behind them all. Listen here bitch, I'm not gonna stand around and play the same shit. I'm not gonna watch my friends get hurt." She continued, "Fighting might not be the solution to everything..."

"But I'm gonna protect my friends."

"M-me too! I can't see anyone get hurt anymore. I can't watch them take the damage for the things you've caused!" Daniel chimed, slinging an arm around her.

"And I'll help Y/N. Always."

"Ahahah. That's enough skinship for the night, am I right?" Y/N asked flustered, as she gently tugged his arm off.

"I will help too." Vasco announced, "We will crush all the bad people. I'm really impressed, Y/N. Good job for making the right decision."

"T-thanks!" She said giving a thumbs up and causing the poor, innocent, adorable, loving, amazing, soft, little bean to brush a bright red.

Did you just stutter? Oh my God, you're falling for him? I thought you'd get a guy like Zack or Daniel..

"S-shut up. I can choose whoever I wanted to fall for..Not that Seng guy though, he's long gone." Y/N mumbled.

"Oi! Seng you're late!"
"I was taking care of..things."

"Eh? Seems like Burn Knuckles are gonna have a rio—" And just like that, they began to comment and cheer loudly. They screamed out their loyalty for Vasco and chanted their newly found rule. Y/N ditched Daniel as he was sucked into the crowd & ran over to Zack and Johan who she had forgotten about.

"Hey!"

"Y/N! You okay? Did he hurt you bad?" Zack asked as he held the sad, desperate Johan in his arms.

"I'm fine, Johan, are you okay?" Y/N asked. He, for an odd reason, blushed at her concern– his crush being concerned for his well being? Johan, in that small moment, knew that she was the one & had to be! No one was as caring, kind, supportive, and as appreciative as her.

Zack noticed it. Zack attack.

"uH! He's FINE. I checked everything, he's not in the worst of conditions." Zack briefly explained.

"Hm..if Y/N and Daniel don't want it..."

"You look better than your friend over there." Gun complimented, "Talent is one thing, but you're a go— oof!"

CLINK! BOOF!

Y/N satisfyingly watched as her heavy gold, brass knuckle fell onto the ground & had caused the guy to clentch his area. She grinned & watched as he fell to his knees and groaned in pain. Y/N swiftly rushed over and collected her object– knowing if she had lost it, DG would literally kill her.

"Shut the hell up for once, you jackass! Don't you have something better to do? Like feed your kids? Fucking dumbass bitch—"

"Y/N!" Zack called, stopping her rambling before it could traumatize ears for eternity.

"What? What I do?"
"Ah..forget it. –_–'..."

"You gonna answer or what?" Y/N asked, ignoring the fact that Gun had recovered (since the battle was over and there was basic temporary peace).

"Well. What do you think, jackass?" Zack asked sarcastically, holding his middle finger high to him as he stood up basically now healed.

"Let's go again. I put my emotions in my punches back there." He suggested. Y/N began arguing with the idiot (who I love and will gladly take for my own if Y/N doesn't appreciate him) not noticing the fact that Gun had a small smirk crossing his face.

"Good Luck. I love what I see here."

Gun walked off to his car and took one last glance at the group who had promised the destruction of his empire. He shook his head, noting the group's existence before opening the car door and leaving the area. Just like that.

Along with those strange words, Gun disappeared. And, obviously, so did the
God Dog too.

So did Johan.

"Ah..just like that? Well, come Zack! I'll give you a ride." Y/N offered patting his back. She suddenly felt his tension and sadness, following his gaze.

...

God knows what will happen
next, but let him be safe.

Please be safe, Johan.

Y/N was too caught up in the moment to realize that everyone had disappeared; knowing that everything would be fine temporarily and they had no choice but to return home.

Daniel and the others bid their goodbyes as they left on their vehicles or walked away, but Y/N and Zack stayed. They were too stuck on the fact that he had left again to say anything or do anything.

Y/N sighed softly and, without thinking, wrapped her arms around his waist. She rested her head on his back & clung to him as the moon glistened. In that moment, the night time felt like the brightest. Their skin twinkled like the stars & it was as if their love for one another grew longer than the night's hours.

As much as Zack wanted to stay with Y/N & hold her until the morning's beginning, he couldn't. It was selfish of him, from what he thought, rude to do that after all of Johan's antics. And as much as Y/N secretly didn't want to let go, she had to. She didn't understand her feelings and still needed her time to think things through romantically.

"Zack. Time to go." Zack hesitantly nodded as Y/N released her arms & waited for him. He crouched down and picked up the ripped bracelet from the ground and gently placed it in his pocket.

"He'll be fine. He's been doing this for a long time, he can do it for just a while longer." Y/N assured as she noticed his indecisive face.

"I know...just afraid of how things will turn out from this point." Zack admitted. Y/N sighed & stretched her arm out for him to grab.

"You and me both. You and me both." Y/N said. He chuckled to himself, wiping off the tears that tried to stream from down his face.

Zack grabbed her hand except rather than pulling himself off the ground with her support, he turned her hand back and pulled her hand towards him more. He gently placed a kiss on her soft, coconut scented knuckles and released immediately after.

Y/N, in that moment, stayed silent. Perhaps it was just the moment getting to his head or the moon that shunned over them that caused him to do such a thing, but there was no complaints from her.

She felt the goosebumps spread all around her body. She felt as if she was on cloud 9 and that the angels were lifting her to heaven. She dismissed her body's heat rise and the sudden feeling in her stomach as a fever— secretly knowing it was much more than that.

"L-let's go." Zack ordered, standing up on his own and swiftly walking ahead– embarrassed that his feelings had gotten to the best of his actions, but also not regretting a thing.

••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

591 106 6
"You're always so sad," he says, his eyes closing. She takes a moment before saying, "I know." "Why?" he asks simply. "I don't know," she whispers, "...
127K 4K 10
(Lookism various x male reader) (REWRITING) " ... [Name]... " [Name] looked behind and saw the male, he smiled as he saw the sight of the male he's b...
2.9K 161 10
from the city of angels, to the great people's nation is quite the adventure for a crazed, advancing teenager that's always up to no good. lookism x...
31.1K 1.4K 36
Have you ever wonder if your world is a fictional story? What will you do if such information lands on your hand? What will happen if a boy named Min...