Being Nash Grier's Sister

By flannelgilinsky

Life through the eyes of Liv Grier; how does she live with her brothers and deal with all the drama in betwee... More

Being Nash Grier's Sister
Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter 7
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
A/N- The End Is Near
Epilouge
Last A/N
New Story!

Chapter 17

18K 366 127
By flannelgilinsky

Liv's P.O.V:

I roll my eyes. "Hello?"

"Heyyy, Liivvvv," someone slurs on the other line, I think it's Gilinsky.

"Jack? Where are you?" I get dressed.

"Ummm, I am at Jaaaason's partyyyy! Come and dance with me!" He cheers and I chuckle.

"I'm coming to get you. Get the other guys and stay together. I will be there in fifteen minutes," I walk out of Mom's room and go downstairs.

"Hayes, I have to go get the guys, they got shit-faced at a party. Stay here, stay out of my room, and don't light the house on fire. I might need your help when I get back, I'm still pissed at all of them." I slip my Vans on.

"Alright, be careful. Love you," he doesn't look up from his the X-Box.

"I'll be back," I go into the garage and get in the van the guys bought for when they're all here.

I start the engine and drive to the party, there's red cups, booze bottles, and couples making out all over the front yard.

I see all the guys in the house, and they're all wasted.

"Heyy there party girlllll," Aaron hugs me.

"We're leaving," I push him off me, and they follow me outside.

"Get in the car. Now." I open the door.

"You're so cute when you're maaaad," Shawn pinches my cheeks, and Taylor gets in the driver's seat.

"Taylor, you're not driving," I grab his hand and try to pull him out of the seat.

"Whyyyyy?" He slurs and giggles.

"You're drunk as fuck. Get in the backseat!" I raise my voice and he gets in the back.

I drive home to them all singing, screaming, and laughing.

I pull into the driveway and open the doors for them.

As soon as they get inside, Hayes and his friends start cracking up.

"What the hell is so funny?" I roll my eyes.

"Come here," Hayes pulls me over by Johnson. I notice his pupils are dilated and bloodshot. He's being unusually quiet, too.

"What's wrong with him?" I turn to them.

"He's high!" They all laugh.

"Oh, shit. Hayes, y'all are sleeping in my room tonight, I don't want any of them in there. I don't care where they sleep as long as it's in the house and it's not in mine or mom's room. Figure something out while I try to get at least three of them in Nash's room, okay?"

He nods and I grab Nash, Cameron, and Taylor by their arms and drag them into Nash's room. I throw them each a pair of basketball shorts.

"Change into these," I calmly say, and they surprisingly obey.

"You're reealyyyy prettyyyy," Cameron wraps his arms around my waist. I can smell the alcohol on him, and it makes me want to puke.

"Go to sleep. Y'all will thank me in the morning," I get out of his grip, and they all lay down and I exit the room.

Hayes put Aaron, Shawn, and Carter in his room.

Matt keeps hugging me from behind.

"Matt, stop and come with me," I grab him by the wrist and go to Will's room. Gilinsky and Johnson are already in there.

I throw shorts at them, they put them on, and then they lay down.

"Damn, they're a lot of work." I mumble and go to the kitchen.

"You're telling me," Hayes says back and his friends come into the kitchen. I see it's 11:30, so I just get a glass of water.

"Goodnight, guys." I yawn.

"They have to leave at seven for church, so they'll be gone when you wake up," Hayes calls.

"Okay," I sigh and head upstairs.

I lay in bed and slowly fall asleep.

*********

"Liv, wake up," Hayes lightly shakes me awake.

"Go away, I'm mad at you," I hiss back and close my eyes.

"I want waffles, though," he whines.

"I'm not your maid, make your own damn waffles," I growl.

"Please?"

"No, Hayes. I wanna sleep," I roll my eyes.

He sits on my stomach and pins my arms down.

"Make me some waffles!" He yells like a ten-year-old.

"Holy shitballs, fine." I roll my eyes and he smirks.

"Thank you," he gets off me and I get out of bed.

I put on some black Adidas sweats, some socks, and a blue Nike sports bra. I just throw my hair in a messy bun and then I head downstairs.

I grab whipped cream, strawberries, and syrup out of the fridge and put them on the counter.

I make five waffles, two for me, three for Hayes.

"Haaas!" I yell and he's there within seconds. I eat my waffles plain, while Hayes puts everything on his.

I spray some whipped cream into my mouth and he opens his mouth, and I spray a ton in his mouth.

"What the hell?" He laughs, as it falls out of his mouth.

I burst into laughter, and he glares at me. I eat one waffle, then decide I want Starbucks.

"You can have this," I hand him the waffle, "I want Starbucks," I grab a t-shirt and keys.

"I want the usual!" He gives me a 5 dollar bill.

"Okay, I'll be back soon," I leave and head out to my car.

I start the engine and listen to 'Daylight' by 5SOS and drive to Starbucks.

I order a large mocha cookie crumble with a shot of espresso, and Hayes's cotton candy frappucuino.

I pull into the garage an head inside.

"¿Donde esta Poo Bear?" I shout when I don't see him.

He sneaks up behind me and I almost drop the drink. I smack him.

"Don't do that," I laugh and hand him his drink.

"Thanks, Liv. Can I have a drink?" He sticks out his bottom lip.

"Yeah, I ordered espresso in it though, I'm exhausted," I hand him my drink and he sips it through the straw.

"This is really good!" He hands me my drink back and I nod.

"I wouldn't order something nasty!" I giggle and walk into the kitchen. Nash, Cameron, and Taylor are awake.

"Hey Liv," Cameron looks out from the fridge.

I don't respond. I'm too pissed at them.

I roll my eyes and sit on the island.

I sip my drink and then Nash steals it from my hands.

I smack his head and he gives it back.

"What crawled up your ass this morning?" He snaps at me.

"I don't know, asshole, maybe the fact that I barely got any sleep because of you and your friends?"

"What do you mean?" Taylor butts in.

"Gilinsky called me at ten last night and he was wasted. I had to come pick y'all up at that party, get you home, make sure you got changed, and forced you to sleep. Then Hayes wanted waffles or some shit, so I had to wake up at eight to make food. Then you act like nothing happened. And you still ask what crawled up my ass," I raise my voice and roll my eyes.

"Stop screaming!" Johnson yells as he comes into the kitchen and steals my drink.

"Stop it." I snatch my drink from him.

"What's wrong?" He rolls his eyes.

"I'm not explaining this again, so listen up. I picked y'all up, made you go to bed, and barely got any sleep. And you, my friend, were higher than the moon last night," I chuckle.

"No I wasn't," he denies.

"Yeah, you were. Your pupils were dilated, and you were giggling like an eight-year-old," I sigh.

"I don't remember that,"

"Y'all were shit-faced last night, that's why," I get off the counter and head upstairs.

"Liv! Where's the Advil?" Nash whines as they invite themselves into my room.

"Not in here. Figure it out, I'm busy," I sigh.

"You find it," he fusses.

"It's not my problem that y'all have a raging hangover," I sass back.

"It's not my problem that you have a raging period," he mocks my tone.

"Get out. I'm not dealing with this right now," I roll my eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 2.7K 42
Nash Grier has always been very protective over his twin sister Camden but when she meets the guys for the first time, she falls for one and Nash tri...
412K 6K 57
Addison and Hayes Grier are twins. They are basically inseparable. When Hayes goes off to and event called "MAGCON" he totally forgets about her. On...
1.8K 78 20
(this is a story from when I was in 5th grade, don't bully me. I'm not this person anymore.) Hi, I'm Lexi and I'm 13. I know I'm really young, but I...
60.9K 1K 40
Being Nash griers sister is hard. Falling in love with his best friend is harder. Theirs rules and hate. Being a well know youtuber and having fam...