Being Nash Grier's Sister

By flannelgilinsky

Life through the eyes of Liv Grier; how does she live with her brothers and deal with all the drama in betwee... More

Being Nash Grier's Sister
Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter 7
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
A/N- The End Is Near
Epilouge
Last A/N
New Story!

Chapter 16

18.7K 369 116
By flannelgilinsky

Liv's P.O.V:

"Livvy, get up already!" Skylynn yells as she jumps on my back.

I chuckle. "Someone's got PMS at the age of five," I laugh, and other people laugh, too. I turn around, and all the guys are in the room.

I roll my eyes. I then realize I'm not in my room, I'm in Nash's.

"I'm going into my bed," I mumble and get up.

"You can't," Nash calls out.

"Why? Last time I checked, it was my bed," I roll my eyes at him.

"Cameron's staying in your room for another few days," He walks up by me and looks down at me.

"Why are you giving out my room for your friends to stay in? They practically live here anyways, let them sleep in your room or Hayes's room," I snap at him.

"Because I said so, and Mom's still gone. Last time I checked, I am older than you. Stop being a selfish little brat and let him stay in your room," He mocks my tone.

"Whatever. This is why I didn't want to come home, you're a douche bag," I walk and storm into my room.

I grab my clothes and get into the shower. After I'm done, I decide I need to go out somewhere.

I change into cropped yoga leggings and a white Davidson Day volleyball muscle t-shirt with a black sports bra under it. I put my blue, purple, and black Under Armour tennis shoes on.

I grab my phone, car keys, and wallet, then put them in my Coach cross-body bag.

I walk out of my room, and Nash is standing right there.

"Where are you going?" He looks at me like I'm crazy.

"A place that doesn't concern you. Get out of the way," I growl back at him.

"I'm good right here," he smirks.

"I don't give a shit. Get out of the way!" I raise my voice.

All the guys come upstairs and see me trying to push him out of the way.

"Hamilton, I swear to God, if you don't get out of my way in five seconds, I will take you down and beat you shitless," I warn him.

"Try it, I dare you," He turns his cheek towards me and I take this opportunity to bitch slap him as hard as I can, and he holds his cheek. I get past him and sneak through the shocked guys and sprint down the staircase.

"Liv, you're not leaving!" He yells after me.

I get out of the front door and get inside my car, and lock it before he can get in with me.

I get my keys out of my bag and start the engine as the guys come into the garage.

After I pull out of the driveway, I close the garage door so they can't get a good lead on me and see what direction I'm going.

I drive down the road quickly, and then I race to the mall a few downs over, not the one in this town, so they won't find me.

I first go to Forever 21 and buy a really cute dress with a sweater, some t-shirts, and a pair of leggings with crosses on them. After that, I go to Pink, and buy some shirts, bras, and underwear. I then go to American Eagle, buy some jeans, shorts, and shirts. For my last stop, I go to Charlotte Russe and buy scarves, sunglasses, earrings, bracelets, and necklaces.

After I have a much-needed shopping spree, I go to Starbucks and get a double chocolaty chip, then I go to my car.

My phone was blown up by the guys, but I ignored their calls and didn't open their texts.

They're so annoying!

I jam out to 5SOS, One Direction, and Meghan Trainor on the way home, and then I park my car in the garage and go to get my bags.

I grab my bags and sneak inside. I put my bags in my closet, then I go downstairs and the guys are outside.

Dammit.

I guess I can sneak past them, and lock myself in the basketball court again.

Maybe they'll get the hint, but they're stupid, so probably not.

I leave my shoes on, then I open the door, and sprint as fast as I can to the court, and I lock the cage.

"Olivia Rose Grier, unlock this door right now," Nash yells, and I ignore him.

I grab the ball and start shooting hoops.

I don't realize that they climbed the fence until Hayes picks me up and puts me on his shoulder.

"I suggest you put me the fuck down now," I hit his back, but he doesn't let me go.

"Liv! Stop it!" Matt yells and takes me from Hayes.

I roll my eyes and wait for my feet to touch the ground so I can take off again, but it doesn't happen.

"Matthew, put me down. Right now," I growl at him.

"No can do, sorry,"

He finally sets me down, in Will's room.

"Why the hell am I in here?" I roll my eyes at him.

Nash, Hayes, and Cameron come into the room.

"Fucking great," I mutter under my breath.

"A pretty girl like you shouldn't swear like that," Gilinsky comes up from behind me.

"I don't give a flying fuck," I hiss back at him.

They all just stand there like socially awkward dweebs.

"I'm outta here," I mumble and try to leave, but Jack grabs me by my waist and pulls me into him.

"Let me go," I struggle in his tight grip.

"You should apologize to your brothers," he whispers, loud enough for only me to hear.

"Apologize my ass. I have nothing to be sorry about, except not buying my own apartment by now," I use the same volume as him.

"Why do you have to make this so complicated, Liv?" Hayes speaks up.

"This is ridiculous. You assholes don't even know what you've done, do you?" I raise my voice.

They all stay silent.

I shake my head and lightly laugh. "Of course not. Here's a few words: I'm not important enough."

I step on Jack's foot and he lets me go, then I get past my brothers and Cameron and then I go up to my room.

I sit in my beanbag and cry. And cry. And cry.

I stay in there for at least two hours and cry, and then there's a knock on the door.

"Liv, honey, can I come in?" I recognize it as Mom.

I unlock the door and tell her what happened.

"Liv, I'm so sorry," She hugs me.

"Why don't they get the hint that I don't wanna see them?" I bawl, in tears again.

"You can stay in my room, okay? Brad, Sky, and I are going to Maine to see Brad's parents," she looks at me.

"Oh," I sigh.

"We're leaving tonight. I thought Nash or Hayes would have told you by now," she looks down.

"You have school in two days, but if you want a hotel room, I'll give you some of my cards, okay, honey?"

I nod and she smiles.

"We have to leave now, I'll send Sky up so you don't have to go downstairs," she hugs me tight again.

"I'm kinda hungry, I'll go down so I can eat,"

"Okay. The guys know to not bother you, but they don't listen to me," She laughs a little bit.

"Trust me, I'm well aware," I laugh back.

We head downstairs, and I say my goodbyes, then I wander into the kitchen and search for food.

I find mint chocolate chip ice cream, my favorite, and pizza.

I sit on the island in the middle of the kitchen and scroll through Instagram while I eat.

After I'm done with my pizza, I grab a bowl and fill it with the best ice cream ever. I sit on the recliner and watch Girl Code.

It's unusually quiet in here.

They're probably out, I mean, it's Saturday night.

I don't care though, I like being alone. I go upstairs and change into a bright orange Under Armour sports bra and black Air Jordan sweatpants. I decide to go shirtless, because I'm home alone. I just throw my ratchet hair in a messy bun.

I go downstairs and turn all the lights off in the house and put Pandora on the TV, and go on Tumblr on my laptop, looking up cute hairstyles and nail designs.

Time flies, and it's already nine, but the guys aren't here.

Hayes never goes out with them. I call him.

"Hello?" He answers.

"Hey, where are y'all?" I get worried.

"I'm at Brandon's, he's spending the night at home. I think Nash and the guys went out, though," he replies.

I roll my eyes. "Of course they did. Is anyone else sleeping at our house tonight?" I get up and move to the couch.

"Yeah, Sean, Jake, and Nolan are, we'll be home in like fifteen minutes, though, so stay up and open the door for us, please,"

"I suppose I can do that, see you soon, Haaas."

I hang up and continue scrolling through Tumblr. I then watch some videos on YouTube to cheer myself up.

I'm watching all of Miranda Sings' videos when there's lots of loud boys outside and the doorbell rings repeatedly.

I pause the video and get up to answer the door.

I open the door, and his friends all go quiet and look at me weird.

"Are you gonna come in, or?" I gesture inside.

They all pile into the house. I hear them whispering to each other.

"Dude, your sister's hot!" One of them says.

"She has better abs than you!" Another one whisper-yells.

I forgot I was in a sports bra. Whatever.

I go into the kitchen and get some watermelon and a Gatorade.

"You can have the TV, I'm going to bed. If I have to come down here to shut y'all up, I'll be pissed. Just so you know," I smile and go upstairs and eat my melon and then I drink some of my Gatorade, then I lay in darkness, and then my phone rings.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 78 20
(this is a story from when I was in 5th grade, don't bully me. I'm not this person anymore.) Hi, I'm Lexi and I'm 13. I know I'm really young, but I...
105K 2.5K 30
Hazel Elizabeth Grier is hayes griers twin sister and nash's little sister. I know what you're thinking having famous brothers is a dream come true b...
38.7K 501 20
Nicholas Grier..... he is the little brother to Nash and Hayes Grier. When Nash and Hayes need to go on tour, they want to take Nick with them. What...
1.3K 17 28
My name is Sierra, Cameron's sister. I hung out with Nash Grier one time, I don't think I want to hang out with him ever again. Nash is staying at my...