Vampires Will Never Hurt You...

Від btsgotnojuice

AU where Yoongi, a vampire, falls in love with a human, Park Jimin, who just so happens to be terrified of va... Більше

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Not An Update!!
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
(Not An Update)
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
BTS Tour 2019
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Announcements
New Book! (Not VWNHY)

Chapter Twenty-Seven

3.5K 268 79
Від btsgotnojuice

A/N
One short ass chapter coming up whoop whoop I'm on a role this week. 💙😂

When Jimin arrived back at his house the next day Yoongi was gone. The blonde sighed whether it was out of relief or of sadness, he didn't know and he didn't care to find out.

The boy's eyes wondered across the room landing on a bouquet of flowers laying on the dining room table. His breath hitched in his throat as he walked over to it. There was a little card stuck in between the flowers. Jimin pulled it out unfolding it and reading it.

"I'm so sorry for ever hurting you, Jimin. I never intended too. I hope one day you'll forgive me.
Love, Yoongi"

Jimin scoffed tossing the card back on the table. He picked up the flowers staring at them for a moment. He bit his lip then walked over to the trash can then lifted his arm as if to throw them in but he just stood there staring down at the can.

Jimin sighed, his arm coming down to rest on his head closing his eyes. His breath hitched as his legs gave out causing him to drop to the floor, his breath becoming staggered as he let out a sob. Soon Jimin was a crying mess on the floor. He wanted nothing more than to go to Yoongi for comfort, but he knew he couldn't.

Finally in a last act of desperation he reached for the phone.

~~~

Taehyung and Jungkook sat on the couch of their apartment, Taehyung's arm swung around Jungkooks shoulder as they cuddled. Yoongi sat on the chair beside them, his head resting on his hand. He didn't feel like going back to his parents that night so he called them and asked to stay with them since he knew he could trust them. Once they said yes he explained the situation to them. They talked it out and despite all of their comments to try and boost Yoongi's hopes, he had completely shut down. He hadn't spoken since the time he woke up that morning, even with Jungkook and Taehyungs nagging. Eventually they gave up and just let him sit on the chair in his sorrow.

The phone started ringing causing all three boys to awake from whatever trance they were in. "I'll get it," Taehyung said tapping Jungkook on the shoulder to let him know his pillow would be moving. Jungkook frowned in defiance but said nothing, moving his head off the vampires shoulder.

Yoongi's eyes lazily followed Taehyung as he picked up the phone. "Hello? Jimin, is that you?" Yoongi snapped his head up in full attention. Taehyung eyed Yoongi, a worried look on his face. "Jimin, hang on, you need to breath... Just breath, you're gonna be fine, alright?"

There was a pause on the phone, and the longer the pause went on, the more concerned Taehyungs face grew. "What? What's wrong? Is he alright?" Yoongi spit out standing up.

Taehyung held out a hand and lowered it gesturing for Yoongi to sit back down. "Okay, hang on Jimin."

Taehyung took the phone off his ear and held the part you talk into. "Jimin uhh, I think he's having a panic attack or anxiety or something along those lines. I don't know he'd crying a lot, I can't really understand what he's saying. Somewhere along the lines about how he misses you but um, he also really doesn't want to see you. You know, vampire stuff. Still pretty spooked."

Yoongi opened his mouth to speak then closed it again, his brows furrowing. "Give me the phone."

Taehyungs eyes widened. "What? No! He doesn't know you're here, Yoongi."

"Just," Yoongi sighed running a hand through his hair. "Just tell him I'm here, okay? Please. I need to talk to him."

Taehyung swallowed looking at Yoongi one last time before bringing the phone back to his ear. "Okay sorry, I'm back now... uh huh... no... well um— wait, stop talking for a sec— I know! Would you just listen to me?"

Taehyung ran a hand through his hair and bit his lip. "Promise me you won't be mad... okay. Um, Yoongi's here."

Jimin sat stunned on the other end of the telephone. "Jimin?" He could hear Taehyung through the speaker breaking through his trance.

Jimin shook his head clearing his throat. "Yeah, sorry. What? Why? Tae, how could you—,"

"Jimin calm down. He didn't have anywhere to go. I couldn't just leave him on the streets."

"Yes you can!" Jimin yelled into the phone. "I c- I can't believe you would do this." A tear fell down from Jimin's eye as he tried to hold himself together. He could feel he was on the verge of another breakdown.

In an effort to steady his breathing, Jimin held in a gulp of air but it soon released into a sob. "I'm sorry, Jimin," came Taehyungs soft voice.

"Why does everyone have it out for me? What have I done for this? Everyone I know has turned their backs on me. My grandparents, my friends, my boyfr—," another sob interrupted Jimin's sentence as he clutched at his chest gripping the shirt he wore and twisting it in his fist.

On the other end of the phone Taehyung glanced at Yoongi nervously. "He's starting to freak out again. I'm not good at this, help me," he whispered.

"Oh my god, Taehyung," Yoongi said rolling his eyes at the vampire. "What's he saying?"

Taehyung was quiet for a moment as he listened. "Nothing. He's just crying I think."

"Let me talk to him. Please," Yoongi's eyes narrowed as he put his hand out for Taehyung to put the phone in. He knew if anyone could calm Jimin down it was himself. He just prayed it'd still work.

Taehyung sighed putting a finger up and nodding. "Hey Jimin, listen to me. Would it be okay if I put Yoongi on the phone?"

Jimin sniffed, wiping his face. "I— I don't want to talk to him. He's a vampire Tae, you don't want to go near him. He's dangerous, he could hurt you and Jungkook and—,"

Taehyung looked back at Yoongi biting his lip and shaking his head. "Sorry man, I don't think it's a good idea. He's still pretty scared of you."

Yoongi closed his eyes letting out a deep breath. "Okay. Just, try and calm him down."

"I'm not good at that!" Taehyung hissed. He snapped his attention back to the phone. "No, no. I'm still here. Just try to calm down Jimin."

Yoongi mentally face palmed. "You can't say that to him," he whisper screamed. "It's not as if he has a choice on the matter."

Taehyung gave him a look of frustration. "You just said try to calm him down! I told you I was bad at this."

"Tae, why don't you put him on speaker phone?" Suggested Jungkook who hadn't said a word since all of this started. The two vampires looked at him as if thinking it through.

"Fine," Taehyung replied. "But Yoongi, he can't know you're listening so you gotta shut up."

Yoongi looked at him for a moment before giving in and nodding. "Okay, Jimin? I'm gonna put you on speaker phone so you can talk to Jungkook as well... no don't worry, Yoongi left the room... uh huh... okay."

Taehyung took the phone from his ear and pressed a button. "Okay, say hi Jungkook," Taehyung said looking at the younger one.

"Hi Jiminie, how're you doing?" Jungkook said in a soft voice.

Yoongi listened as some noises that could only be interpreted as sniffles and staggered breathing went through the phone. "I'm— I'm mad, and I'm sad, and I'm lonely, and I'm tired, and- and I miss Yoongi," Jimin wailed through the phone.

Jungkook and Taehyung pricked up at his words. "Do you want to come over and see him?" Jungkook asked.

"No. No I'm mad at him, and I don't trust him. You shouldn't trust him either. Jungkook he's a vampire. He lied to me for a whole year. I don't miss Yoongi, I miss who I thought he was."

Yoongi exhaled putting his face in his hands. "You know what? I think I'm feeling a little bit better though. Really. I'm gonna go, you know, get a drink or something. I'll— I'll talk to you guys later."

"Jimin are you sure that's a good idea?" Taehyung spoke up. "I don't want you getting sick from alcohol poisoning."

"Don't worry, I'm only gonna have a few. You're in more danger in your home right now than I am going to get a drink or two," Jimin practically spat the words.

Taehyung grimaced. "Er, Okay Jimin, call us later?"

Jimin sniffed. "I will, bye, I love you guys. Please be safe."

"You to Jiminie. And please, talk to Yoongi." There was silence for a moment before Taehyung heard the smallest noise of acknowledgement come from Jimin's side of the phone.

Taehyung hummed before putting the phone back. When he turned around he looked straight at Yoongi. "Go after him."

The shorter vampire blinked. "What?"

"You heard me, go after him. If I know Jimin, and I do, he's not going to have just a couple drinks. He's gone through this kind of thing before and I'm telling you, he's gonna need you there with him."

"He doesn't want to see me though," Yoongi said slightly irritated.

Taehyungs eyes softened. "He will. Come on, I'll drive you," Taehyung walked over to the coat rack picking up a black jacket. When he saw Yoongi hadn't moved, he put the jacket on, then proceeded over to him and grabbed his hand. "There's only one way to regain his trust Yoongi. You have to see him."

"But it's so soon, don't you think he needs some more time?" Yoongi pleaded. He wanted to see Jimin, desperately. But he didn't want to go if Jimin wasn't ready.

"The more time he has to think, the more time he has to overthink and make things worse than what they already are. Now come one," Taehyung said finally pulling Yoongi up by his arm.

~~~

Yoongi sat in the back seat of Taehyungs black truck while the tall vampire drove and Jungkook rode shotgun. "How do you even know where he's going? Aren't there several bars in this town?"

Taehyung replied, never once taking his eyes off the rode to look back at Yoongi. "Yes, but there's only one that is walking distance from Jimin's house, and god knows he's not allowed to drive after even a sip of alcohol."

Yoongi thinks back to the time Jimin tried to chug the wine at his grandparents house and got drunk incredibly fast. "Yeah, alright that's true."

Taehyung pulls the car into a parking spot across the street from the bar. The same bar Jimin and Yoongi met Chris Richards at. The vampire shivered at the reminder of why they were in this mess all along.

The door to the bar was open, just like the time before. Yoongi peered in as much as he could through the tinted windows of Taehyungs truck. "Can you guys see Jimin?" He asked hopeful.

"No," came a reply from the two of them at the same time.

"Just go in and wait," suggested Jungkook. "He's probably either in there already or will be soon. Just find a table, sit down, and watch for him. But like, stay in a corner or something so he doesn't notice you right away."

Yoongi narrowed his eyes at the younger boy but quickly stopped when he saw Taehyungs eyes flash at him through the rear view mirror. "Alright, but if this turns out to be a complete mess you're the ones fixing it."

"Yeah, yeah whatever. Now go get your boyfriend back," Taehyung said gesturing for him to leave.

Yoongi glanced out the window once more before opening the car door, crossing the street and entering the bar.

The lights were on low, and the music was loud. The vampire glanced around until his eyes landed on a young man with blonde hair slumped over at the bar. Yoongi's breath caught in his throat and he walked over to a table in a corner of the room where not much light showed, making sure Jimin's back was to him.

The vampire watched from afar as the boy had drink after drink. Eventually Jimin turned around. His face was pale and covered in sweat, and his eyes were puffy from what Yoongi assumed was crying. Jimin let out a little cough, swallowed hard, then clamped his hand over his mouth.

"You've gotta be shitting me," Yoongi murmured to himself as he watched the boy run to the restroom.

It was several minutes before he came back, just as Yoongi started to worry and almost headed in there himself to check on him. When he arrived he looked almost as pale as Yoongi. The vampire physically cringed when he saw Jimin go back to the bar and order another drink.

"Fuck," he muttered to himself as he made his way toward the bar. By the end of the night Jimin would be dead by alcohol overdosage before he even could think about Yoongi sucking his blood. He sat two seats over from Jimin, face turned away from the blonde. The bartender looked at Yoongi expectantly. "Oh, uh... I'll just have a water, thanks."

Jimin sat up straighter slowly turning his face toward the vampire. "Yoongi, s'that you?"

A/N

Yo gimme some questions to answer for that q&a I promised literally at the very start of this book and never did😂

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

43.9K 3.3K 40
《COMPLETED》 NOTE: This is the [Top jk] version of "Vampire's Lustful desire". I've already published the [top Jm] version of the same book, If intere...
10.4K 534 36
In which, a boy name Park Jimin had fell head over the hills for his best friend, Min Yoongi... Instead of confessing his feelings, he found himself...
14K 1K 59
Have you ever wondered how far a person could go to get what he/she wants? Well let me tell you something, there's a boy name Park Jimin and Yoongi w...