Mine. Yours. Not.

Bởi LingLingContreras

Yeah Baby! This book is back on the road. ~ Olli Rose Lu gets rejected by Aiden Cole. She's awkward while he'... Xem Thêm

One
Two
Three
Four
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Epilogue
Author's Note
SEQUEL IS UP

Five

16.2K 538 29
Bởi LingLingContreras

January 21st,2012

This was the day he rejected me. Happy anniversary to me as well to happy birthday to me. Swinging my blanket over,I find Penny sleep sloppily in her bed. Chuckling lightly,I went to take a shower. Wrapping myself in a towel,I picket out a outfit for me to wear to school. Yes,school.

Something that screamed badass. A pair of ripped high waisted shorts,white v-neck,black leather biker jacket,a pair of ripped black stocking fabric knee high socks,and black combats. Curled my hair,cat eyeliner,mascara,red plump lips. Turning around I see Penelope wearing a sweater over a button up shirt,leggings,and toms. She fishtailed her hair to the side. She winged out her eyeliner,applied mascara,and put lip gloss on. We put big flower crowns on our head.

"Lego." I said. We didn't bother carrying our backpacks. Why bother? Since we haven't rode in her car in a year,we decided to ride hers. Her car was a purple Cadillac. Getting into it,we drove to school. Parking in our lot,everyone was staring at our car. Luckily the car was tinted so no one could see us. Inhale. Exhale. Getting out the car,everyone gasped.

"Who are they?"

"Why did they drive into their spot?"

"That lot hadn't been used since this date of last year!"

"They're hott."

Tuning them out,we walked down to the office casually. Once we got our schedules,we stuffed them in our pockets. Out we go,I smelt his scent. Forest and rain. While Penelope sniffed around like a hound then ran that way completely forgetting I was there. Dashing after her,she stood frozen infront of..Aiden. He look beautiful as ever. His blue eyes were as dreamy as they were before,his muscles were noticeable along with his 8 pack with that t-shirt on. His tall structure towered over me within a meter. He hasn't noticed us thankfully. But Peter Mells,the future Beta was looking at Penelope as if she's the princess in the game. Grabbing Penny's arm,I walked her to a group of cute humans. As we walk up to them,I could tell they were bad.

'Not as bad as Aiden.' Yue mutters. We have a thing for bad guys,go figure. Some were leaning on the lockers as some others standing. The hottest one had his back leaned on a locker. His hair black and messy. You could tell he had muscles and abs even if you couldn't see it. He was tan,gosh he would of mate a perfect lover. He wore a green tee with one pockets and a few buttons up the top,a black leather jacket,jeans,and combats. Letting her go,I walked on my own. The guys didn't notice us until one of them saw us approaching. I was now infront of the hot guy. He didn't look at me. He had one foot on the wall with his hands slightly in his pockets. Putting one hand on his abs,the other on his chest I leaned into him. That's what got his attention once I touched him. People around us gasped.

"What is she doing?"

"She can die doing that!"

"Oh my gosh!"

This guy must be real bad news. He just looked down at me with a blank face,but his eyes held wonder. My eyes wandered down his hands,and back up to his eyes. He must of caught on when his hands softly went on my hips. He pulled my core to his. We slowly started to kiss,and make out passionately. Magic? Yeah,hehe.

"WHAT?!"

"How?"

"When Verena tried that,he totally dissed her!"

"Do they know eachother?"

"What if it's his girlfriend?"

"Ahem,dude." One of the guys coughed. We sadly stopped,he looked at the guy with a blank expression.

"What?" He asked. His voice was so rich and deep.

"Uhm introductions..please?" Another dude said. "Is this your girlfriend?"

"No." We both said.

"Uh..Well my name is Riley Bolt." A brunette guy said.

"Thomas Dez." A brown hair said.

"Jeremiah Falls,the brother of the person you just made out with." A black hair kid chuckled.

"Weston Lambert." A blonde said.

"Ethan Falls." The guy i just made out with said.

"Olli Rose Lu." I said.

"Penelope Candy Oaks." Penny said.

A growl erupted through the hallways making everyone be quiet. You'd never guess who that growl was from. Aiden.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

39.9K 1.7K 46
Joshua Taylor. Whenever people hear that name, they would shake with fear. Why? Because that name belongs to the school's bad boy. He was mysterious...
635K 13.4K 23
"I Ian Jared Mathuews reject you Alexandra Demitria Beet" I smirked at the boy infront of me although it hurts like hell but no way I'll show him tha...
22.7K 493 12
Past can never be returned neither can future be written. All those sleepless nights of painful rejection will never be forgiven. You'll pay for it...
20.3K 589 14
I knew I shouldn't, but I couldn't help it. I should've stayed away. And now it was too late. Aiden Kane was bad. Everyone knew that. But how could...