Starkid One-Shots

De YikesAMillion

Starkid imagines and preferences :) Mai multe

Hi-ho
Jump In // Joey Richter & Reader
Snowfall // Brian Holden & Meredith Stepien
Ambiance // Joe Walker & Reader
The Bet // Darren Criss & Reader
Crooked // Joe Walker & Lauren Lopez
Lyrics // Clark Baxtresser & Reader
Intruder // Brian Rosenthal & Reader
Rebound // Dylan Saunders & Reader
Comments // Darren Criss & Reader
Tea // Brian Holden & Meredith Stepien
I Don't Mind // Darren Criss & Reader
Choreography // Joey Richter & Lauren Lopez
Sidekick // Joey Richter & Reader
Missing You // AJ Holmes & Reader
Sweet Tooth // Jeff Blim & Reader
To Have a Home // Joe Walker & Reader
Great Minds // Darren Criss & Brian Holden
Summer Camp // Joe Walker & Reader
Pretend (pt.1) // Dylan Saunders & Reader
The First // Darren Criss & Reader
Pen Pal // Darren Criss & Reader
Pretend (pt.2) // Dylan Saunders & Reader
Prefs 1: How You Met
Prefs 2: Couple Thing You Do (gifs)
Karaoke // Joey Richter & Lauren Lopez
Prefs 3: Couple Costumes
That Someone in the Crowd // Joey Richter & Reader
Prefs 4: Summer dates
Changes (pt.1) // Brian Holden & Meredith Stepien
Prefs 5: How They Said "I Love You"
Assistance Please // Joey Richter & Lauren Lopez
Prefs 6: Your lockscreen
Tutor // Brian Rosenthal & Reader
Prefs 7: When you fight & how you make up
An update !
Diner // Dylan Saunders & Reader
Jeff Blim preference Catch-Up
Tired // Dylan Saunders & Reader
Prefs 8: Your Song
What do you want?
Do It Together // Jeff Blim & Reader
Prefs 9: Winter Dates
Roommate // Robert Manion & Reader
Prefs 10: Video Calls
Changes (pt.2) // Brian Holden & Meredith Stepien
Prefs 11: Instagram post they make confirming your relationship
First Snow // Darren Criss & Reader
Prefs 12: Engagement photo
Waste // Clark Baxtresser & Reader
Prefs 13: Texts they send when they miss you
Late Nights, Last Nights // Joey Richter & Reader
Prefs Catch-ups : Meredith, Jaime, Robert, Jon, & Clark (PT 1)
Ask // Brian Holden & Reader
Bystander // Joey Richter & Reader
Prefs Catch-ups: Meredith, Jaime, Robert, Jon, & Clark (PT 2)
Reunion // Joe Walker & Reader
Prefs 14: Being in a show with them would include...
Prefs 15: When you're/they're sick
Appreciation // Clark Baxtresser & Reader
Prefs 16: bf/gf pics you'd have
Distraction // Robert Manion & Reader
On the Road // Joe Walker & Reader

Co-Stars // Jon Matteson & Reader

2.2K 33 15
De YikesAMillion

A/N
Hey all! It's been a minute, huh? I took a much-needed break from writing and a little bit from other social media things and stuff. I also turned 19! I am doing a lot better but every day is another day. Thanks for all being so understanding and kind!

Enjoy ! ♥️

! I have a Q for y'all at the end of this part !
———————

"Hey, Jon."

"(Y/n)!" The way he smiled wide as my name left his lips made my heart skip a beat. I smiled warmly back at him. He stood to greet me with a hug. I held him back tightly.

Jon had invited me to get brunch with him before rehearsal. We both thought it would good for us to get to know each other a bit more. We had worked together in the past, but we had never been entirely close. Now that we were going to be playing best friends and love interests he wanted to change that. I had always wanted to spend more time with Jon, but I never had the nerve or reason to initiate that. 

I sat down across from him. I noticed that there were already two mugs of coffee sitting between us.

"I figured that you might want a coffee but if you don't you can ask the waiter for something else when he comes back."

"Coffee is great. Thanks." He nodded in response and lifted his mug to his lips. I added a few sugars and a bit of cream to mine. "I hope you weren't waiting for me for long."

"Not at all!

~

Tech week seemed to speed towards us like a train. Before I knew it, the show was within reach. Jon and I were together all the time. His fluffy hair and dark-rimmed glasses became a very familiar sight. As well as that lovely grin of his.

"(Y/n)!" I looked up from the rehearsal schedule. Jon sat in the seat next to me. Our usual pre-rehearsal brunch place was busy so I had gotten us two seats at the bar.

"Jon!" I said, mimicking his enthusiasm. He laughed. "What's up?"

"Nothin' much." He leaned his face closer to me to look down at the list in my hands. I tried to hide the way the closeness made heartbeat quicken. "Going over everything?"

"Yeah." I wasn't going to tell him why I was examining the paper so nervously.

"So, we're doing the kiss today." Sometimes it really seemed like he could read my mind.

"Yep." We'd, of course, blocked the scene before, but today was the first day adding our kiss.

"Are you nervous?"

I looked at him curiously. "Why would I be nervous?"

"I don't know."

"Are you nervous?"

"Nope." My eyes narrowed before I just laughed it off. I put away the schedule and instead looked at a menu. Jon's eyes seemed to stay on me though.

~

We began our walk to the theater. It was midday on a Monday so there weren't many other people around. We kept side by side down the sidewalk.

"Should we practice?" Jon asked.

"Practice what?" I asked even though I could assume what he meant.

"The kiss. I mean, I don't want us to do it for the first time in front of everyone in case it's awkward or something. Like, what if we both lean to the same side and bump noses? I could accidentally miss your mouth or something!"

"Are you really that bad of a kisser?" He rolled his eyes but I saw the corner of his mouth raise.

"We don't have to!"

"Jon, I'm just messing with you. I think it's a good idea." He seemed a little surprised that I had agreed.

"Oh, okay. Great!" We kept walking and it fell silent again.

"So, like, when?"

Jon laughed. "When we get to the theater we could do it in the guys dressing room if you want. I know none of the other guys will be there this early."

"That works for me."

For the rest of the walk my mind was occupied with thoughts. What if I felt something when we kissed and he didn't? What if he did and I didn't? I knew it was all for the show and that this wouldn't mean anything really, but I just couldn't seem to stop the way my brain was going.

"After you," Jon said, holding the door open for me.

I thanked him and walked inside. Nick and Matt seemed to be the only people there before us. I gave them a quick greeting as we continued past them towards the dressing rooms. I entered the women's dressing room and went to put my things away at my station. In the mirror I could see Jon standing in the doorway and watching me. His eyes met mine. He smiled before looking down at his feet. It was reassuring to see that he was also nervous. Despite whatever either of us would admit.

I turned and approached him. Without a word, he began walking to the other dressing room. He was right about there not being anybody else. We walked to the end of the room where there was enough room for us to do our blocking.

When he turned to face me again, I froze. "So..." I said.

"I guess we just go for it."

I laughed. "Yeah, I guess so."

"God, it's only weird cause we're making it weird!" Jon said, throwing out his arms. "Let's just do it! No big deal! It's nothing!"

"Yes!" I agreed.

We each took a few steps. I felt his hands grip mine. He dipped his face close to me. His lips barely brushed against mine. Our mutual timidness made it feel like it was my first kiss all over again. I couldn't help but let out a giggle. Finally, he pushed through the last fraction of space between us and kissed me. It was quick but I'd be lying if I said it hadn't affected me. My eyes opened. Jon's usual grin wasn't there. Instead, he had a light blush dusted across his cheeks and a small, shy smile. He took a step back and rubbed his neck.

"Uh- Should we try it with the- uh- with the scene?"

"Sure. Yeah. Good idea." I had to close my eyes for a second to refocus my brain. I had to find my lines in my memory.

"Ready?"

"Yep."

Jon suddenly fell into his character. His features shifted into hurt. "What are you saying?"

"I don't know," I said, sighing. I ran my hands through my hair and wiped my face. My eyes stayed trained ahead of me into dead space. "I feel like I don't know anything anymore."

"Why? Because I like you? That's the end of all things for you?"

"No-"

"I get it. I really do."

"No, you don't."

"I do though!" I finally looked up at him. His gaze was powerful. "You know, I'm not as dumb as everyone says I am. I see things. I notice the way people act around me."

"I don't think you're dumb."

"Then do me a favor and tell me the truth!" He threw up his arms before folding them against his chest. He was crossing to me. "I'm tired of being treated like some child. I can take the truth and I deserve the truth."

I swallowed hard and went for it. I turned my body to him and pressed my lips to his. It took a moment before he reciprocated and put his hands on me. My mind was racing and my stomach felt fizzy. I don't know how long it lasted. As we pulled away he gave me another small peck. We just stood there for a moment, catching our breaths.

"(Y/n)..."

"That was," I said, staring down at his chest. "Good. The lines going into the kiss felt natural."

"Yeah. Maybe we should do it again." We were still so close. I looked up to see that his eyes were trained on my lips. "Y'know, just to be sure we-"

I silenced him by pressing another kiss against him. His grip around my waist constricted as he pulled my body closer to his. I could feel his smile.

-----------

QUESTION: I was trying to think of ways to interact with y'all more/better and I came up with this lil idea. I was thinking about starting a story on snapchat that would focus on my writing things and starkid stuff. I'd post lil sneak peeks at who the next one-shot will be about and things like that. It would let me interact with y'all and I think it would help me stay motivated! Lemme know what y'all think! Thanks <3

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

766K 11.8K 94
i wrote this back in 2017. pls ignore any mistakes i was young.
245K 2.2K 74
Smosh preferences ;)
1.9M 10.4K 87
Taking requests! These are all from tumblr but I do write my own
3.9M 35.4K 200
More collections of 1D preferences :))))