Secrets Of Our Own

By pumafiction

You should keep secrets from your best friend... (avenger fanfiction) Peter and you start becoming close... More

Important!
Chapter one: Visions
Chapter Two: New Home
Chapter Three: New Avenger
Chapter Four: Spiderman
Chapter Five: The Team
Chapter Six: Mission
Chapter Seven: Poision
Chapter Eight: Nurse Fritz
Chapter Nine: The Park
Chapter Ten: Man Behind The Mask
Chapter Eleven: Dead Battery
Chapter Twelve: Heat Waves
Chapter Thirteen: shot
Chapter Fourteen: Classroom Danger
Chapter Fifteen : Rescue
Chapter Sixteen: Let's Talk.
Chapter Seventeen: Let's Do This, Spiderman
Chapter Eighteen: The Fight
Chapter Nineteen: Truth Comes Out
Chapter Twenty: Futera it is
Chapter Twenty One: Strange days
Chapter Twenty Two: Bad Vibes
Chapter Twenty Four: Dedicated Mission
Chapter Twenty Five: Steel man
Chapter Twenty Six: It'll work out
Chapter Twenty Seven: Gotten Worse
Chapter Twenty Eight: Need More
Chapter Twenty Nine: Bar
Chapter Thirty: Scans of the Heart
Chapter Thirty One: The Serum
Chapter Thirty Two: Strange Place
IMPORTANT
Ladies and Gentlemen
This is The Moment
Waiting Patiently
Get Ready
You May
Chapter Thirty Three: Dagger
Chapter Thirty Four: The Visit
Chapter Thirty Five: Ropeman
Chapter Thirty Six: Already Gone
Chapter Thirty Seven: Agent Cooper
Chapter Thirty Eight: Hanging by the Tree
Chapter Thirty Nine: Missed You
Chapter Forty: Looks Good
Chapter Forty One: Getting Suspicious
Chapter Fourty Two: Secrets of Our Own
Credits
It's official!

Chapter Twenty Three: Night Was Ours

1.6K 51 24
By pumafiction

"And you don't know that man at ALL?" Peter asked pacing, flailing his arms.

"No." I leaned back onto the bed and threw a baseball up in the air and caught it... Over... And over... And over again. Hoping it'd clear my head.

"What's his problem then?"

I glared at the roof. "How should I know."

"You shouldn't. But it'd be helpful." I turned my head and caught him smirking to himself with his eyes on his desk. He knew I was looking at him.

"Oh really?"
"Just saying." He looked at me now.
"Okay, Spiderman. What's my mission?"
"Why do you need a mission?"
"Cause I wanna be 'helpful'"

He shook his head. "You know what I meant."

"Hmm" I went back to throwing the ball to myself. "You don't think I could handle a mission?"

He was silent for a moment which scared me. I turned my head. "Pete?" He'd been looking at the ground.

"Yeah, Sorry. Zoned out." He chuckled.

"Right. So." I continue my ball throin'. "I could handle a mission right?"

Suddenly my ball stopped in mid-air. Peter had held his hand above me with the ball in it. "You definitely could. Of course," he sat at my feet and leaned back on his bed frame throwing the ball himself. "With me as your guide."

"Yes, of course." I giggled. "Spiderboy."

He looked at me with worrying eyes for a second before he let out an awkward chuckle.

"What's on your mind?" I asked.
"Oh, just zoned out again. Tired is all."
"Hmmh. Did that car dint your brain? I'm your best fr-" I stopped myself and smiled. "I'm your girlfriend. I know when your lying." I winked.

He gave me a light smile. "I know you do. I'm just worried about you."
"Why's that?" I asked intensely scared.
"Because... You're just acting weird."
"I-"
"It's okay." He interrupted, waving his hand which I was happy for because I really didn't have an untruthful explanation. "It's all going to be okay." He reached forward and "booped" me on the nose.

I smiled. But not a real one. A cautious smile. "Yes. It is." I lied.

He leaned forward over the top of my legs and reached for my lips. His thumb brushed against it before he pulled me in for a passionate kiss. I cupped his cheek with both my hands and gave what was given.

He leaned so his back was against the wall, leaning on his side. I turned my body so I was facing him and rested my hand on his chest. We sat still. Forehead on the forehead. It was perfect.

But even still... I can't let go. No matter how much I wanted him to be pain-free... I needed him.

I gazed at his face but his rejection of my eyes pained me. His eyes were strictly on the mattress below him. I turned and lay flat on my back.

Staring at the roof above wasn't the worse part. It was silence.

Suddenly the bed shifted slightly and Peter's face came to view. "What's on your mind?" He asked.

I half-smiled. "Oh, uh, I just zoned out. Tired and all." I mocked but more insulting.

He smiled. "You and me both."

"Yeah..." I trailed off.

I scanned over his face again. He was flawless. The way his hair draped over his forehead. The way his jaw lined perfectly with his beautiful lips. His hazel eyes glimmered in the light.

Screw it!

I sat up abruptly and kissed him. Perhaps a little too harshly. His expression was surprised but morphed into a passion.

His hands made their way to my hips. I layed again on my back taking in this erotic chemistry feeling between us. These were the moments I longed for. The moment where nothing else in the world mattered but me and my loving boyfriend.

He leaned over me with our lips attached in ways I never knew could. My hands ran through his soft curls.

I jolted at his touch on my side under my shirt. Why do I always do that?

He parted our lips but I grabbed the back of his head and pulled us back together. I felt a slight resistance against my power so I slid my hands up his shirt to prove my innocence.

His hand rested on my neck as our lips collided with passion. I wrapped my arms around his neck, subsiding the awkwardness of the wall behind him, I made it work. He slowly moved his body to the center of the bed and layed on his back.

I found myself straddling his lap and raising my shirt up and throwing it on the floor revealing my bra. His eyes were intently on my body with lust and it made me feel... Uncomfortable. Cautious.

He must've taken notice of my feelings because his expression changed and he sat up with me still on my lap. He smiled shyly at me as he took off his shirt and threw it beside mine. I looked at him for half a second. My god! He didn't even have to flex for someone to get a view of his 6 pack and his beautiful figure.

He looked back at me and reached in for another kiss. During the process, shimmied backwards so he was leaning against the bed frame. I saw goosebumps up his chest and down his arms, I assumed from the coolness of the frame. I wrapped my arms around his neck again, pressing my chest against his. His hands were on my hips. I didn't mind. I wanted this.

I grinned at the fact that his hands travelled expertly slow up my body.

"Wut?" He said in between kisses.
"I love you." I let out a breath.
"Hmm" He mused giving me butterfly kisses to tease me.
"Peter." I pulled away and looked seriously in his eyes.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing. That's the point." I paused. "I love you. I need you."
He smirked. "I love you, y/n"
I blushed at my next statement. "I give you consent."

His expression went from confused to a small smile with his brows raised.

He leaned into me and attached his lips on mine. His hands gripped my hips, not too hard and he turned me over to my back and he leaned over me. Kissing my neck, leading down my body. Giving me the pleasure I've always dreamed I'd have someday with someone special and that was tonight.

I loved Peter, no doubt. He would always hold a spot in my heart. Even in the afterlife. He proved himself worthy tonight. I'm not gonna say anymore. The night was ours.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Peter Next day

"You did WHAT?" Ned yelled.
"Shshshssshhhh!!" I waved my arms and looked around making sure y/n wasn't around. "Ned, I'm telling you this as a friend!" I turned around and grabbed my binders.

He smiled a toothy grin. "Good job man!" He slapped my back.
I turned around to him and gave him the death glare. "Don't say anything, Ned! Unless y/n brings it up."

"Yeah, yeah of course!" He metaphorically zipped his lips. "Mission: secret." He grinned again. "Okay, but it's so exciting!"

I rolled my eyes as we walked down the hallway to our first class.

Last night was amazing. Y/n deserved every part of it. After all, she had the... Disease... It took all my willpower not to refer towards anything regarding the fact I knew about it. Definitely challenging!

I mean, 'zoned out'? That's the best I came up with? I've gotta tell her I know. She knows my secret

I was interrupted when the bracelet I wore that Stark gave me, vibrated. I looked around me and pulled Ned aside when nobody was around.

"Woah." Ned stammered back into a wall.

I looked at the bracelet and looked back at Ned. I twisted it, using my fingerprint.

"Wholy! Starks really goin' all out!" He showed a toothy grin.

"Hmmm."

"Peter," the voice in the bracelet spoke.
"Fabia? "
"Yeah, We need you at Stark Tower. You're excused from school, courtesy of Tony."
"Thanks, Fabes. " I said.

I pushed the button and looked at Ned blankly.

"Cooool!!!"

I smirked. "I'll talk to you later, Ned!" I turned around and began jogging down the hallway. Hero time.

maybe y/n will be there too!

Wait.

I continued slinging through the city but the thought of her still lingered in my head. I had to tell her I knew. But how? I came up with several different ways to tell her I knew her biggest secret but I ruled out the one: 'get a doll hospital bed and write I know. I hope you get better on it.' That's too unprofessional. No. I have had something better in mind. How exactly would she feel if I exposed her in front of the world-renowned' super hero's? 😉

Not quiiiiite sure what this chapters purpose was. I guess now, at least you can see how their relationship has progressed. And the chemistry they have between each other. I guess that's just what was going through my mind when I wrote this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 4.2K 16
-Complete - (y/n) - Your name (y/l) - Your last name (h/c) - Hair colour (e/c) - Eye colour (y/i) - Your initials I know it's probably way to late...
162K 3.4K 16
Y/N is the daughter to the mighty Captain Hook, she has grown up on the Jolly Roger and dreams of adventures away from her father. What would happen...
640K 18K 50
(Y/N) Stark has been hidden from the public her whole life, but she's tired of doing nothing while her family goes out an fights alien invasions and...
1.6K 69 6
Other books: - Beauty - Mirror on the wall - Made off glass ~ Y/N doesn't know any other life than her life in the tower. Her mother swears she's pro...