Soukoku OneShots

By Soukoku_lover

Different stories of Dazai and Chuuya . Each chapter is independant from the others unless i mention it . More

Let's cuddle, Chuuya~
As Planned
You already know ...
Officialy 'Double Black'
Loving you wasn't enough ...
Camellia *Part One*
Camellia *Part Two*
Camellia *Part Three*
Sad Birthday
Happy Birthday Atsushi !!
Finally found you ...
By your side ...
A reason living
Happiness
What about us ? *1*
What about us ? *2*
What about us ? *3*
What about us ? *4*
Forever Partners
Even Boss ships them !
Carved on my soul.
Property of Dazai Osamu
In your eyes, i saw freedom ...
Let's go shopping~
Parents helping their kids ... or themselves ?
Using us again ?!
Bleeding Love
Nothing Really changed
Sweet Christmas
If only ...
We meet again
Dead Apple 'Interview'
One round is never enough
Mine !
We are happy
The Princess and The Mercenary *1*
The Princess and The Mercenary *2*
Dazai wants no gift but-
The Princess and The Mercenary *3*
The Princess and The Mercenary *4*
Reddish Possessiveness
Summer Memory
Keep your eyes on me
Sweet Home *1*
Sweet Home *2*
I will show you~
No gifts needed
Can't help falling in love with you
Your lips taste like whiskey
Not a one night thing
Chuuya is ... fat ?!
His life was the price
Two birds with one stone
Nohatphobia
Eternal Love
Lovely Day
Heated Night
The Setting Sun
Tsuki ga kirei
Phone Call
Unreciprocated
Say my name
The Spirit who grants any wish
You. Me. Us.
Burning Questions
Undercover Mission : Failed
Double the Pleasure
The Prince and The Thief
My dear needy other half
Re-Life
Don't Leave ...
At Midnight
73 Questions
Who does Chuuya Nakahara belong to ?
And so, they fell in love
Thirst Tweets
Forget me not
Tender were his lips
20 Kisses
I would heal you (If you want me to)
These red flowers are for you, Dazai-san
Night time, different lover
Chuuya has to choose a boyfriend ?!
Chuuya would do ANYTHING to surprise Dazai
Naughty First Date
The Couple's Guest
Stuck with a horny Ghost
So drunk and so ... sultry
Naughty in a stranger's car
Ships and one-sided Friendships
Sensei's Biggest Fan
Love me or Leave me
Your folly. My misery
Childhood Sweethearts
Girls like Girls
Your Waist is Mine !
Someone like me
Rent a Boyfriend
You know you love me
Today is the Day !
Chuuya's worst Nightmare
Act of kindness
Thank you for being born into this world

Innocent Love

14.8K 364 618
By Soukoku_lover

"Did you tell them ?"

"I didn't .."

"Why again .. ?"

Dazai sighed, annoyed as he and his lover walked out of their middle school. They have been in a relationship for a month now but Chuuya still doesn't find the courage to face his parents about it while the brunet informed his father since the very first day they got together.

"You .. you know how much father is strict, even if dad allows it, father would never ! I even hinted to it by saying that many of my comrades are getting in relationships but he started a whole lecture about how we are still young as middle schoolers and how we should focus more on our studies ..."

"That's why i don't like Paul-san .. by the way, do you still call him father while you call Randou-san 'Dad' ? That's so childish ."

"Shut up !! How am i supposed to make a difference between them then ? You only got one dad so you will never get it ."

"So ? When are you going to tell them about us ?"

Chuuya bit his bottom lip looking down, he really couldn't imagine himself telling them and risk having them force him to break up. Dazai and he may always be bickering and calling each other names but he still accepted to date him willingly.

"I don't know .. my parents aren't as carefree as Mori-san so i can't ..."

"Then i will just tell them myself ."

Chuuya shivered instently holding Dazai's elbow in an attempt to stop him from heading to Chuuya's place.

"No way ! I have to be the one to tell them !"

"Then do it !"

"I will ! I promise but .. not today ..."

As he let out a long sigh, Chuuya let go of his elbow only for Dazai to head the same way surprising the ginger who went to stop him again.

"Aren't we supposed to finish our project in your place ?"

"No ! Let's go to your place instead .."

There was no way Chuuya would let Dazai meet his parents, he knew Dazai will probably not keep his mouth shut about their relationship but Dazai had other thoughts.

"Not my place .. father will be there ..."

"My parents will come soon too so it's just the same !!"

Dazai glared at him then headed the opposite way making Chuuya follow him reassured now that there is no risk for his parents to know but as he processed Dazai's words, he realized something else.

"Why do you not want us to be with your father though ... or don't tell me ... y-you mackerel ! You want to do some nasty stuff, don't you ???"

"Like what ?"

"Like ? Like ... k-k-kissing ..."

"How innocent can he get .. ?" Dazai chuckled at his boyfriend's extra denseness and cuteness but opted to tease him instead of explaining anything.

"Who would want to kiss a slug like you, Chibi ?"

"Who is a Chibi ?!"

"You're such a liar .."

"Come on, i even locked the door~"

Dazai was already on top of Chuuya on the floor of his bedroom with one hand going under Chuuya's shirt but the latter pushed him away while turning his burning face to the side.

"We .. we can't do that, we're just fifteen !!!"

"It doesn't matter ."

"It does !!! Only adults can do such things !!!"

"But it has been a month since we got together and we still didn't even kiss !"

"And we won't kiss till we are eighteen !!"

"What-"

"I have got some snacks for you~"

They both shivered as they heard Mori's voice and Dazai had to get up and open the door for him not expecting his little brother, Kyusaku to be the first one to jump in to play with Chuuya.

Mori could totally guess that they weren't studying with Chuuya's blushing face but he made no comment as he gave his son the snacks then left with no word. Kyusaku though enjoyed Chuuya's company while Chuuya kept him there so that Dazai doesn't attempt anything but the clever brunet quickly figured it out.

"Leave us on our own, Q we need to finish our project ."

"No !! I wanna play with Chuu-nii !!"

"I said leave ."

Even Chuuya shivered at Dazai's glare and serious tone while the poor kid stormed out of the room in fear and here they were on their own again. Dazai wore his most mischievous smirk as he looked back at his lover getting closer to him but Chuuya quickly reacted taking Dazai's pillow and putting it between them.

"I decided when i will tell them !"

He was glad this got Dazai's attention and made him stop, sitting properly and waiting for him to continue.

"I will tell them tomorrow since .. it's my birthday so they wouldn't want to make me angry besides, it will be a way to proove to myself that i grew up by being able to face them about it ..."

"Tomorrow is the day they know, if you don't tell them then i will really do it ."

"But i thought i would tell them during my birthday .."

"And i will be there to make sure they know ."

"But i never invited you .."

"I know ."

"Then don't just invite yourself !! And i told you i will be the one to tell them !"

"Okay okay .. as long as you do it .. should we focus on our project now ?"

They both got closer to the table reading what they had to do but Chuuya quickly pulled his hand away giving Dazai a suspicious look when he tried to hold it.

"What .. ?"

"Should we not hold hands till we are eighteen too ??"

Chuuya blushed getting embarrassed at not guessing what Dazai wanted then he just rested his hand on the table while looking the opposite way and his blush only went darker went he felt Dazai's hand holding his gently but he never got to see Dazai's red face too as he acted like he was focused on his book even though all his attention was on his stupid racing heart and the small hand he was holding.

In his place, Chuuya was supposed to be sleeping but he actually wasn't since Dazai wouldn't leave him alone with his texts. He knew his parents would get angry if they found him using his phone in the middle of the night but he just couldn't leave the chat with Dazai's texts forcing him to reply each time. He still quickly put his phone under his pillow closing his eyes when he felt one of his parents heading to his room.

Randou opened the door to check on his son smiling at his sleeping face as he adjusted his blanket then he kissed his forehead whispering 'Sweet dreams' before he leaves the room.

Chuuya felt guilty and didn't want to lie to his parents anymore deciding to fall asleep but after few minutes, his phone had to buzz again. As much as he didn't want to, Chuuya still checked his phone getting surprised at Dazai sending him an audio message.

He made sure to turn the volume to the lowest then turned the message on hearing Dazai say with his gentlest voice "Happy Birthday, Chuuya~" and he even made sure to send this at exactly midnight.

Chuuya hid his phone under his pillow, turned on his billy pushing his face on the pillow to muffle his giggles then turned on his back again lifting the blanket till it reached his nose leaving his eyes and hair exposed as he moved his legs excitedly. He was so in love.

In the next day, Chuuya was standing in a corner looking at his phone as he waited for his boyfriend to join him so that they walk together to school but all he got to see when he lifted his face was the screen of Dazai's phone with their texts.

"Why didn't you reply last night ?"

"I was about to answer but father caught me in the middle, he got angry and took the phone with him and this morning he got angrier when he found that i had a password, i'm lucky that dad took my side and gave back my phone ..."

"I thought they don't get angry in your birthday .."

"That's the problem ..."

Chuuya looked at him about to find some excuse so that he doesn't tell them but at Dazai's glare he knew he should keep quiet.

Later in that day, they had PE class, Dazai's least favorite class, especially with the sun shining in the sky. As he was running, he feigned falling right next to Chuuya who rushed to him and just as he planned, the teacher asked Chuuya to take him to the nurse's office.

Just as Dazai planned again, the nurse wasn't there since he already analyzed her habits and knew she wouldn't be there at that time of the day and now he was left with Chuuya all on their own but just like in the previous day, the whole plan failed since Chuuya pushed him away and didn't even want to kiss.

This irritated Dazai but he forgot about it when they were about to leave their school and Chuuya held his wrist pulling him with him.

"Didn't you say you would be there during my birthday party ?"

"I did .."

Dazai wore his biggest grin as he followed him and he felt lucky that the only one they found at home was Randou who welcomed him with a warm smile since he knew he was Chuuya's friend.

As Chuuya walked upstairs to change his clothes already excited at all the decorations for his party, Dazai thought he would help Randou and earn some points even though all his focus was on Randou's ponytail, he couldn't help but imagine Chuuya growing his hair then wear it in a ponytail too "He would .. look cute ..."

Dazai shivered right when he felt someone opening the door and walking in the house, he faked a smile as he turned to face Paul who walked in with the cake for the birthday then stopped at his sight.

"Oh, i see Chuuya brought his friend, that's good ."

The word 'friend' got on Dazai's nerves but he stayed silent only peeking at them when Paul walked in the kitchen and kissed his husband.

"I want to do that too ..." Dazai thought as he looked at Chuuya walking past him to the kitchen to greet his father before they all join Dazai and Randou suggests.

"Should we get to the party right now or leave it till tonight after dinner ?"

"If i may interfere, can we hold it now since i won't be able to stay here that late at night .."

Chuuya totally knew that Dazai only said this because he was impatient for him to tell them about their relationship, even he won't deny that he wanted to get it done already.

"Yess !! Let's get to the party already, i can't wait !!"

The adults chuckled deciding to do as the kids said and Chuuya's eyes brightened instently at the sight of the cake and the fifteen candles in it. He felt the happiest when his parents held his hands and Dazai's hands too as they made a circle around the table and sang him his birthday song.

Dazai was enjoying Chuuya's innocent and genuine smile as he blew the candles then went to kiss his parents before he hugs him and kisses his cheek without any warning, Dazai tried his best not to blush, luckily, the parents were too focused on cutting the cake and giving them their parts. Chuuya let out his tongue at the first bite.

"It's too sweet !!"

"It's a cake, how did you expect it to taste ?"

Paul commented eating some of the cake too while Randou ruffled Dazai's hair softly.

"Your friend here is enjoying it for you too so i guess it's okay ."

"He isn't my friend ."

Chuuya suddenly blurted out these words shivering at all the eyes on him but he couldn't back away now as he put the cake on the side and stood up looking at his parents.

"I wanted to tell you about this long ago but i .. never got the chance so i will just do it now, Dazai and i are .. together ..."

"We are a couple ."

Dazai made sure to add this so that there will be no misunderstanding and he was ready for any reaction from the parents.

Randou was obviously surprised and had many questions but he thought he would just leave them for later and congratulate them for now till he felt a diabolik rage growing behind him. He sat beside his husband patting his thigh as if to say "Not in his birthday .." and it calmed him down but he still was about to lecture him.

"What did we say about-"

"Please, allow it ... i won't neglect my studies and i will do whatever you want but just don't make us break up !! Let this .. be your gift for my birthday .. i plead you ..."

Dazai looked at him in awe, same with Randou who almost teared up while Paul ... he sighed then pulled the gift they prepared for him resting it on his lap.

"That's such a shame, just when we got you the playstation you wanted, i guess i will just return it to the shop .. well that is, unless you choose it over your relationship ."

Both Randou and Dazai wanted to speak up because this was just not fair for Chuuya but the latter gave them no time to say anything as he walked closer to Dazai holding his hand with a blush on his cheeks, he knew this was enough for his father to get his answer.

Paul was more than enraged but Randou quickly reacted as he took the box with the playstation giving it to his son while wearing a soft smile.

"It is for you, dear so don't listen to your father he just wants to tease you ."

Chuuya hesitated but still took it then looked at Randou leaning down to be on the same level as them.

"Are you happy together ?"

"We are !"

They both said simultanously making Randou wear a big grin.

"This is the most important, right darling~"

He looked back at his husband who just stared away not wanting to admit it, he was such a tsundere but that's what made Randou fall for him.

"I ... i will take the playstation to my room ..."

Chuuya stormed upstairs again to give his heart a break but right when Dazai was about to follow him, Paul held him back glaring at him. Dazai acted like everything was fine looking at him with his innocent smile as the adult rested both hands on Dazai's shoulders.

"How far did you go with my son ?"

"Paul !"

Randou glared at him, angry at his question but Paul had all his attention on the innocent act Dazai was putting that just made him angrier.

"How far ? I think .. as far as you went with your husband, Paul-san ."

... and both adults instently froze up.

"It felt so warm and got my heart beating so fast, i really enjoyed holding hands with Chuuya ."

"H-holding hands ????????"

"Yes !"

Dazai wore his brightest smile but it quickly turned to a frown.

"What's with your expressions ? Is .. holding hands that weird .. or maybe ... you did something other than holding hands ??"

Dazai acted like he was all embarrassed and just backed away heading to the stairs.

"I think i .. will join Chuuya ..."

None of them got to see the smirk he wore when he faced them with his back but Randou fastly realized what all of this was about as he went to hug his husband from behind then kissed his cheek while chuckling.

"Admit that you fell for it ."

"That brat !"

In his bedroom, Chuuya was still busy with the playstation only blushing when Dazai joined him.

"Are you satisfied now ?"

"I didn't give you my birthday gift yet ."

Dazai walked behind him making him shiver but Chuuya still closed his eyes when Dazai asked him to only to feel something getting wrapped around his neck.

When he opened his eyes, he figured it was a choker at his reflexion on the mirror but he made no comment about it wishing Dazai will do the same, he didn't want to ruin his birthday party with sad memories from when he was abused in the orphanage he was in.

"As i thought, i really have a good taste ."

Chuuya heard it as "It looks good on you ." so he just laughed then thanked him slightly blushing when he felt Dazai's hands holding his, he looked up at him totally not expecting him to be blushing too.

Dazai said no word, he just enjoyed the sight of Chuuya's burning face and the way he wouldn't dare let their gazes lock then he slowly leaned down with his heart almost bursting out till their lips sealed in a gentle, innocent kiss. It was there first.

When they pulled away, both didn't know what to say or how to react but Chuuya ended being the first one to stutter.

"L-let's just join them downstairs ."

"M-mmhh .. okay ..."

At their blushing faces, the adults could definitely tell they didn't just hold hands in that room.

*Happy Birthday Chuuya 💕💕❤

*I didn't post anything for ages but i had to come back and write something for my son ♡♡♡

*Paul Verlaine is Randou's partner that he talked about in the last Fifteen Episode.

*If you enjoyed this OneShot, don't forget to vote on it and leave your thoughts about it ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.3K 1.7K 79
Short Stories This is for a collection of short stories from my writing about Chuuya and Dazai
84K 1.7K 26
oneshots of atsushi and akutagawa lol [no smut]
34K 435 11
If You're as horny as me then just read this. Smut and Fluff only. *I can write angst but soukoku angst just hit different (â”Ŧâ”Ŧīšâ”Ŧâ”Ŧ) ALSO i dont wr...