"Does this not feel wrong to...

By calumhemmingsirwin

17 year old Jessi Clifford is in a long term serious relationship with her best friend, James, since she was... More

COPYRIGHT
Author's Note(After Completion)
Chapter 1:Areements and Disagreements
Chapter 2: Goodbyes and Upset
Chapter 3: Tall Blonde and OMG
Chapter 4: "Did that really happen!"
Chapter 5:What am going to do?
Chapter 6:What will Ashton say?
Authors Note.
Chapter 7: Things change, People change.
Not a chatper
Chapter 8:Just as things were going right.....
Chapater 9:You need to leave
Chapter 10: Moving On With My Life
Chapter 12: Deep down
Sorrryyyy...
Chapter 13: Can we still be friends?
Chapter 14: Father?
Chapter 15: Tattoo
Chapter 16: I Trusted You
Chapter 17: Are you or are you not?
REALLY IMPORTANT A/N
Chapter 18: And your okay with that??
Chapter 19: I don't believe you
Chapter 20: I think we will be okay
Chapter 21: Paps
Chapter 22: Better
Chapter 23: Today? Like right now?
Chapter 24: This isnt forever
Chapter 25: Dont be sorry.
Chapter 26:Now would be the time....
Chapter 27: Lying now isn't an option
A/N
Chapter 28: Back to normal until....
Chapter 29: Finally
Chapter 30: Wait what

Chapter 11: Surprise!!!

570 13 0
By calumhemmingsirwin

Calum's P.O.V

The best feeling in the world is waking up on my 18th birthday and seeing my bestfriend who just happens to be my girlfriend sleeping peacfully on my lap. It was just a shame that her ass face of a brother made her so upset last night. Michael has been my bestfriend since forever and for him to come out and say such hurtful things about Jes was just so shocking to me.

I kept quiet still, trying not to wake Jes but she had began to wake already.

"H-Happy Birthday Cal" She looked at me seeing I was very much wake, and she placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"Thanks, did you slept okay? You werent unconfortable were you?" I moved slightly so that I could talk to her face instead of her shoulder.

"Oh no, no in fact it was just what I needed." She got off my lap and sat next to me, her head on my shoulder and our hands intertwined.

"None of that was true, you know, what Michael said." Kissed the top of her head.

"I dont know. If that what he thinks then let him off. I am going to go for a shower, I have a couple of things to do in town." She jumped up and rubbed her eyes.

"Are you sure you dont need more sleep. Jes its only 5 minutes to ten. You didnt get to sleep until like 6 or even after it." I put my hand out trying to grab her.

"I am perfectly fine. I just need to get a few things in town and then Ill be back here. I want to take you somewhere for your birthday. You get some sleep and Ill hop in the shower."

"But you already got me the bass which was way too much already..." I stood up following her to her bathroom.

"Too late its already got and I have the place booked anyway now. I want you to be ready for about half 1, we are gouing for lunch." She kissed my neck as she got undressed.

"Okay fine but seeing you half naked infront of me is going to make it very hard to sleep." I kissed her neck whilest unhooking her bra.

"Not now Calum. I have things to do." She groans as I find her soft spot

"Oh okay then. But you need to return the favour tonight okay?" I whisper in her ear

"Fine." She kisses me and she takes off her lace bra and pushes me out the door.

"NOT FAIR!" I shout threw the door.

I could hear her giggle from the other side of the door.

.......

Jessi's P.O.V

I got out of the shower and grab a towel. I wrapped it around myself as I looked around my bathroom from my clothes. They were no where to be seen. I poked me head around the door and saw Calum sound asleep on my bed, he was so cute.

I quickly tied up my hair and walked quietly down my stair into the hall. I guess my clothes were going to be in the wash room so I quietly tip toed to the wash room.

"I guess you didnt sleep either" I jumped letting go of my towel when Ashton spoke from the kitchen.

"AHHH!" I bent down and briskly put my towel back on.

"Sorry I didnt mean to scared you that much." He giggled at my state

"Ash that wasnt funny."

"Can walk talk for a minute." He asked me.

"Yeah sure but leave me get some clothes first." I smiled and continued on to the wash room where I picked out a black crop top, some ripped denim shorts, a beannie and my FireFlys.

I walked back into the kitchen, grabbing a glass of water and a banana.

"Is Cal awake?"

"Ahh, he was when I got up but when I got out of the shower he was asleep again." I paused "Can you help me today, I am throwing him a surprise party."

"Ahh yeah, what do you need."

"I need you to come shopping with me to get stuff and when I take him for lunch, if its not any trouble I need you to set up stuff here.?"

"Yeah no problem. If you want to leave now I am ready, I just need to grab something from my room."

"That would be amazing! I owe you big time Ash" I made a huge smile across my face.

I ran to the hall to grab my handbag while Ashton went upstairs to get what he wanted. So I waited in to caar for him. He finally came running out the front door into the car to me.

"Ready?" I asked

"Yeah, ready. You forgot your keys." He breathed really heavy "But first I have something for you. It was something that I ment to give you the day of your birthday then all the shit happened and we had that fight, which I am so sorry about by the way, but think of it as a late birthday present and kind of a peace making present okay?"

He handed me my keys and the bag from that jeweler shop that we went to that day. I put the keys on the dash board and opened that bag. I took out 3 Alex&Annie boxes, opening one by one.

"Ashton I love them but you didnt have to do that." I tried to hold back my emotions towards the thought he had put into the braclets.

" Well you did say that you loved the braclets in the shop so I went and got them for you, for your 18th of course and you know the rest is history, so SURPRISE!"

" I love this one. I mean I love then all but now I am always going to have something that reminds me off the good times and only the good times that we had. Thank you" I showed him the one with the letter A on it. Ashton started to giggle.

"Come here Jes" He put his arms out for a hug and I quickly accept and lean in for a quick hug. I pull away, put on my braclets from Ashton and drive to the store to get stuff for Calums birthday.

On the quick drive to Sainsburys I turn on my stero, which had the 5 Seconds Of Summer CD in. 'She Looks So Perfect' came on the CD.

"-She looks so perfect standing there

In my American apparel  underwear and I know now-" I looked at Ashton who was laughing and I turned down the CD.

"Whats wrong with you Ash?" I kept my eyes on the road.

"Nothing, I just didnt have you pegged to know our songs off by heart." He laughed

"Hi, I went to ever show. It would be a bit weird if I didnt. Nevermind."

....

When we finished our shopping in Sainburys we went straight back to the house. It was about 1.15 so I had time to empty my car into the kitchen before I call Calum to leave.

"Thanks for this Ashton." I smiled "For everything"

"Its my pleasure." He smiled putting the last few things in the kitchen

"Oh will you call Cals family I want to surprise him with them too."

"Yeah, whow you sure do alot for him." He took out his phone

"I would do anything for the people I love. Never forget that that will always include you." All I got was a smile and a faint "I love you too."

"Okay I have to go so you can do this.... CALUM COME ON WE NEED TO LEAVE NOW!" I walked out of the kitchen and closed the door behind me.

"Yeah on my way." I walked into the sitting room to see Luke and Michael playing FIFA.

"Luke will you make sure Ashton okay with everything for later."

"Yeah no problem, see you at 4." I could hear Michael saying something under his breath Luke hit him to stop him but I didnt care so I walked away.

Calum was standing in the hall and ready to go. He was wearing his black skinnys, a tank top and my purple and yellow LA Lakers snapback.

"My hat looks hot on you" I went on my tippy toes and kissed him on the cheek.

"Why thank you. You look great."

"Lets go."

.....

*After Lunch*

"Thanks for this babe." Calum leaned across the table to me.

"Its almost 4. Oh god we should probably get back" I look at my phone.

"Okay lets go."

We drove back to the house and I put on the Green Day album that was in the side pocket of the car.

"Are you having a good day."

"Yeah this is the best day ever." He smiled at me "Where did you get them?" He was refering to the braclets that Ashton gave me

"Oh Ashton gave them to me. It was for my birthday but then all that shit happened and I didnt even take them with me. But he gave them to me this morning when we went shopping as a kind of peace offering I guess."

"Ashton went shopping with you?" He seems kind of anger

"Yeah I need help to carry things to my friends house and he was up so he offered and I accepted. No big deal."

"Babe, you dont still have feeling for him so you?"

We were home, I pulled into the drive way and parked the car.

"I loved Ashton, Calum. Take note of 'loved' thats in the past. You will understand that." I couldnt help but say that but what Ashton and I had was so special, he saved me from James, I cant just say I dont love him.. of course I do. But Ikissed him and got out of the car "Come on"

I unlocked the front door and lead Calum in first.

"SURPRISE!" A chorus of Calums closed friends and family screamed making him stop in his tracks and he turned to look at me.

"Your amazing." He hugged me

"Go have fun. I will see you later." I kicked off my FireFlys and put on my slipper socks.

......

About an hour or so into the party, I went upstairs. I hair a knock on he door of my bedroom.

"Can I come in for a minute?" A strange but yet known voice said walking into the room.

"Yeah yeah yeah whatever" I was in the bathroom tying up my hair.

"So are you not going to say hello?" I saw a girl stand infront on me

"Why are you here? Oh My God I cant believe you are here. WHAT?" I almost dropped my brush, I was so happy

"I cant say hi to my best friend?"

It was Lucy, Michaels girlfriend...."I am just in shock thats all. You look different."

"Yeah. I have some news to tell you." She opened up her her heavy jack to reveal a bump on her stomach.

"Babe your gonna be an aunt. Surprise" Michael never happened to metion this.

"I am going to kill him. I swear I am going to kill him."

"Woooow whats up" She stopped me from going out the door.

I shook her off me.

I ran down stairs "MICHAEL GORGON CLIFFORD, GET YOU ASS IN HERE NOW."

"Jess are you okay?" Ashton came up to me seeing a pregnant Lucy waddle down the stairs

"I need you stay with me please" I squeezed his hand

"Anything" He kissed my neck, which made me shiver.

Michael finally came over

"REALLY MICHAEL. CALL ME A PANTIE DROPPER. THE FIRST GIRL YOU GET IN BED YOU GET HER PREGNANT. NICE WORK THERE BRAV."

"Whats that suppose to mean."

"YOU CANT HAVE ONE GIRLFRIEND FOR 2 SECONDS BEFORE SHE TURNS UP INFRONT OF ME WITH A BABY INSIDE HER."

"YOU CAN HARDLY SAY MUCH"

"Whow Michael you are such a hippacrit" I tried to calm down "AT LEAST ASHTON HAD THE COMMON SENSE TO NOT GET ME PREGNANT."

The music stopped and everyone starred at us in the hall way shouting at each other.

"Jes I would like you to meet my parents... Mom, Dad this is Jesss" I turn around to see Joy and David standing at the fron door

"Hi Mr and Mrs Hood, Jessica Clifford" I gave them both hand shakes but they gave me a very strange look. I wonder why? No thanks to Michael for helping the situation

"*Cough* Bed skipper" Lucy hit him and Ashton pushed him up the stairs. Broke down crying infront of Calums parents. His mother took me in her arms, like she knew me all her life.

"Michael THAT. IS. ENOUGH. Lay off okay." He pushed him into his room and I heard the door slam and Ashton didnt come back out. I heard alot of shouting between the boys

_____________________________________________________________________________________

So thats another chapter.

It was one of those ones that I kind of didnt know what was happening until it happened sooo

calumhemmingsirwin

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
28.8M 913K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
1.6M 52.6K 67
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...