The Outsider

By DorrellTwinner

Grayson and Ethan Dolan are twins. One of them gets kicked out of school so they have to leave their hometown... More

~1.Characters~
~2.First Day of School~
~3.A spark?~
~4.The Invitation~
~5.The Party Vol.1~
~6.The Party Vol.2~
~7.Ethma~
~8.The Aftermath~
~9.The "Date"~
~10. Closer~
~11.The Fight~
~12. A New Friend~
~13. Car Accident~
~14.Netflix and Chill~
~15. Graynessa~
~16. Finally Together~
~17. Halloween~
~18. The School's Party~
~19. The Merrell's Party~
~20. The Truth~
~21. Couple Goals~
~22. Scars~
~23. Hospital~
~24.Suspended~
~25. Hurt~
~26. Pressure~
~27.Dorrell~
~28. The Break Up~
~29. Issues~
~30. No Secrets~
~31. The School Trip~
~33. I am not leaving you~
~34. Knocked Out~
~35. Pain In The Ass~
~36. Family Dinner~
~37. I Love You~
~38. Gone~
~39. Help me~
~40. Leave~
~41. Distant~
~42. The Plan~
~43. Busted~
~44. Rape~
~45. Lost~
~46. It's Over~
~47. New Ship?~
~48. Bloody Mess~
~49. Rejected~
~50. Plan B~
~A/N Vol.2~
~51. Kidnapped~
~52. Talking~
~53. A way out?~
~54. I Will Find Her~
~55. Now or Never~
~56. Bang~
~57. Finale~
~Goodbye for now~

~32. Ex Issues~

291 5 2
By DorrellTwinner

A/N: Let's please appreciate how hot Ethan is in this pic. Enjoy

Ethan's POV

I returned back to my room filled with anger. I wanted to punch something. And that something was Aaron. I was so mad at Roni. It hasn't even been a month since we are together and she already cheated on me...kinda. I laid on my bed and tried to get some sleep but I couldn't. I checked the time on my phone. 5 am. Great. Even if I want to sleep I can't now cause we have to leave in 3 hours. I tried calling her but she didn't pick up which made me even angrier. I threw my phone to the bed and then smashed the first thing that was near me. I saw my hand realizing I was bleeding. Of course you are bleeding you, idiot, you punched a fucking mirror what did you expect? I went to the bathroom and grabbed some bandages from the first aid kit. As I was wrapping my hand I heard the door opening. Moments later I saw Roni coming in the bathroom.

-"E, are you okay? What happened to your hand?" She said and came towards to help but I pushed her back.

-"I don't want any help from you. I don't want to owe you anything." I said and left the bathroom. 

I grabbed my bag and left the room.

-"Ethan please don't do this. Can you just listen to me? Let me explain." Roni said, her eyes watering up.

-"I need some time to think," I said and closed the door behind me.

I told Gray what happened and he agreed to sit with me on the way back so I didn't have to be anywhere near Roni. 

Veronica's POV

We have just returned home from our school trip and I was really tired so I decided to make myself a sandwich and go to sleep for a while. Unlike Vanessa, who had a really good time on the trip, I had a terrible headache and my mood was awful because of my argument with Ethan about Aaron. As soon as I finished my food I walked upstairs and heard Vanessa talking to the phone. She seemed really sad so I decided to go to her room and see what had happened. 

-"Hey sis, is everything okay? I heard you talking on the phone and you seemed to be really moody. "

-"I was talking to Alex about Grayson's habit. I don't know what to do with him, Roni. I really care about him and I don't want him to smoke because it is so bad for his health, but I don't like arguing with Grayson about anything."

-"I see your point here, but don't you think it might be difficult for him to stop smoking. Don't push him that hard and try to help him stop it slowly."

-"I guess I'll try it out. Thanks, Roni." Vanessa said and I went to my bedroom.

When I got in I saw a dozen of clothes on my bed and my desk was a mess. I had to clean up my room first and then take a nap. While I was cleaning my desk I found some old photos with Aaron. Damn, we have been through a lot together, I thought. So many memories start coming on my mind. Firstly, I saw a photo with me and Aaron on our summer vacation last year. That summer reminds me of some good stuff. 

*Flashback*

-"Hey, Veronica would you prefer spending our night next to the sea or watching a movie?" Aaron asked me.

-"We should go to the beach. Watching a movie is boring." I replied to him with a smirk on my face.

-"Hmm, what  Veronica's Merrell nasty mind could be thinking right now?"

-"Don't worry babe. I will be nice!"I  said and we left for the beach.

We were making out for some time I took off Aaron's shirt and with his turn, he took off mine. In no time we were completely naked.

-"Do you have a condom babe?" I asked him.

-"Are you sure you want to be tonight our first time Veronica?"

-"I am sure Aaron. Do you have one?"

-"Of course babe." He said and put on the condom.

*End of Flashback*

Well, that summer was perfect. It was our first time and Aaron was so sweet and gentle with me. He always was nice to me, I thought. Then I saw a photo with my whole family and Aaron in it. He looks so anxious and I remember him that day. He was meeting my parents at our dinner meal. 

*Flashback*

-"Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Merrell. I am Aaron, who has been dating your daughter for a long time now and I am really glad to meet you. Veronica has told me so many things about you. And I am talking... way too much. Sorry."Aaron said to my parents.

-"Shall we sit at the table and start eating?" I said trying to cover Aaron's anxiety.

-"Yeah sure. Mom, do you want help with the plates?' Vanessa said.

-"If it's easy for you." My mother replied.

*End of Flashback*

Okay, I should better stop seeing old photos with Aaron if I don't want to be more nostalgic than I already am. I laid on my bed and tried to sleep but I could only think about him and the time we spend together. Maybe I was wrong about breaking up with him and start dating Ethan. Maybe I should break up with Ethan and stay alone for a while. I don't know what to do. I am really confused right now. I was about to sleep when my phone rang. It was Aaron. I decided not to answer the call unless I want to make things worse. After a while, my phone started ringing again. It still was Aaron. I finally picked it up because I knew he wouldn't stop trying unless I answer to him.

-"Aaron, this is not a good time. What do you want?"

-"Veronica, I miss you so terribly much. You have to give me a second chance to prove to you that I am the right boyfriend for you and..."

-"Aaron, please stop trying to make me come back to you. I am with Ethan now and you have to deal with it. "

I was a little hard on him but he has to realize that I am not with him anymore. My thoughts were messing around my head so I fell asleep after a while.

 Unfortunately, my nap was interrupted by the doorbell. I went down and opened the door. Aaron was there with a bar of chocolate on his hand. He didn't let me talk and walked into my house closing his door behind him and started talking.

-"Veronica, I wanted to thank you for taking care of me on the trip when I was drunk.  I also wanted to say to you that I love you so much and I am not ready to give up on our relationship. You have been my favorite person for a long time now and I don't know how I could live without you. " Aaron said coming closer to me.

-"Aaron please stop doing that. I really care about you and that will never change because we have been together for a long time and it was epic. But it's over. And I need you to let it go if you want me to be happy." I replied to him with tears coming from my eyes.

-"I can't lose you, baby!" He said and leaned in trying to kiss me.

-"Aaron, stop it. I am not your baby anymore. I like Ethan now. Please leave the house!" I yelled at him pointing the door.

-"Okay sorry but don't forget me, Roni." He said and hugged me while the door was open.

-"What the fuck is happening here? Why is he hugging you? Why is he in your house?"Ethan said and pushed Aaron away from me.

-"Ethan it's not what it looks like. Aaron came here to thank me for taking care of him on the trip." I said trying to cover my tears.

-"And how the hell am I supposed to believe this? I came here to apologize and I am finding you with HIM?" Ethan was yelling at me and Aaron hit him on the chest. 

-"I want both of you to leave me alone right now, please. Aaron, don't bother me ever again. Ethan, I will call you later or come to your house." I said to them and closed the door.

I went to my room and slammed the door behind me. After a few seconds Nessa came in.

-"You almost broke the door sis." She said looking at the door. I started tearing up and then felt tears streaming down my cheeks.

-"What happened? Please don't cry." Nessa said and pulled me in her arms. I burst out in tears in the thought of what had just happened. I was so confused and hurt at the same time. I made a decision that I don't even know if it was right or not. I like Ethan but Aaron doesn't seem to let go of me. 

-"I don't know what to do Nessa. Everything is just so complicated." I said trying to stop crying.

-"We are going to get through this. Together." She said and swept away my tears. 

-"Can you stay? For a bit longer?" I said stopping her from getting up.

-"Of course."

*Word Count: 1640*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! What do you think of this chapter? Sorry for all the Ethanica shippers that had to read it😝, but don't worry I won't let you down. I hope you liked it.

Kisses❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45K 1.8K 57
Vanessa and Veronica Merrell wake up getting a text from AwesomenessTV, saying that they need the twins for a special project. Once they go to the me...
556 9 19
You are girl who had had her heart broken 1 too many times. You are a player but you were picky with who You didn't date the gUntil the new boy Gray...
26.8K 812 51
(Previously "Affraction") Veronica Merrell and Vanessa Merrell are identical twins. They have a crush on the same guy , Aaron Burriss. But he only lo...
108K 1.6K 22
"I can't stop thinking about her." "Who?" "I don't even know her name." "The struggle is real bro." "Shut up." "Ha!" "I'm not kidding, shut the hell...