THE MARINE IN COMBAT BOOTS. (...

By Writing_Addict2

Evelyn Scott, has always been apart of a military family with dad who used to be in the marines and now her b... More

1 (Edited)
2 (Edited)
3 (Edited)
4 (Edited)
5 (Edited)
6 (Edited)
7 (Edited)
8 (Edited)
9 (Edited)
10 (Edited)
11 (Edited)
12 (Edited)
13 (Edited)
14 (Edited)
15 (Edited)
16 (Edited)
17 (Edited)
18 (Edited)
19 (Edited)
20 (Edited)
21 (Edited)
22 (Edited)
23 (Edited)
24 (Edited)
25 (Edited)
26 (Edited)
27 (Edited)
28 (Edited)
29 (Edited)
30 (Edited)
31 (Edited)
32 (Edited)
33 (Edited)
34 (Edited)
35 (Edited)
36 (Edited)
37 (Edited)
38 (Edited)
39 (Edited)
40 (Edited)
41 (Edited)
42 (Edited)
43 (Edited)
44 (Edited)
45 (Edited)
46 (Edited)
47 (Edited)
48 (Edited)
49 (Edited)
50 (Edited)
51 (Edited)
52 (Edited)
53 (Edited)
54 (Edited)
55 (Edited)
56 (Edited)
57 (Edited)
58 (Edited)
59 (Edited)
60 (Edited)
61 (Edited)
62 (Edited)
63 (Edited)
64 (Edited)
65 (Edited)
66 (Edited)
67 (Edited)
68 (Edited)
69 (Edited)
71 (Edited)
72 (Edited)
73 (Edited)
74 (Edited)
75 (Edited)
76 (Edited)
77 (Edited)
78 (Edited)
79 (Edited)
80 (Edited)
81 (Edited)
82 (Edited)

70 (Edited)

1.8K 42 3
By Writing_Addict2

EVELYN'S POV
It's been almost two months since Oliver and I moved to New York, and we've of course have kept in touch with everyone.

But none of our family knows that we're having a baby let alone twins, so Oliver and I are going to fly to Texas for a week.

Not only to catch up with everyone and not only to spend New Years with everyone but mainly to tell everyone we're having twins.

So, with that being said Oliver and I had gotten up pretty early, more specifically it's three in the morning, and our flight is at four thirty.

So we had packed everything we'd need for a week last night so we could just get up get ready and head out the door.

Which thankfully that's how everything went and we were out of the house by half-past three.

We'd gotten to the airport and did all of that annoying stuff you have to do when getting ready to board a plane.

Once we had our bags checked and gone through security we were able to board the plane.

And once on the plane, we put our carry-ons in the overhead compartment before sitting down.

"So, what do think everyone is gonna say when we not only tell them we're having not one but two babies?" I asked Oliver once we were settled in.

"I think they're all gonna be quite happy, especially to hear that's there's gonna be two, oh they're all gonna be over the moon about it." Oliver chuckled already predicting it even though it's quite obvious what the reaction will be.

"I hope it's not too obvious the moment they see us, but me more specifically as I'm showing a lot early than before," I told him.

"I think it helps that you have a big sweatshirt on right now if you didn't when Riley and Michael pick us up I think they would know instantly," Oliver told me which I definitely agreed with.

We arrived in Texas just after eleven, and once we were off the plane we went to baggage claim.

And collected our bags before walking towards the exit, keeping our eyes out for Michael and Riley.

We had just walked out of the airport when we heard a scream, and I instantly knew it was Riley.

"Ahh!!! I'm so happy you guys are here!!! I've missed you guys so much." She screamed even more as she forced herself on both Oliver and me hugging us until we couldn't breathe.

"Okay, that's enough Ri they just had a long flight let them breathe," Michael said as he pulled her off of us, to which she pouted at him making me laugh.

We loaded up their car before we all got in, catching up with each other after months of not seeing each other.

"So, how has New York been?" Michael asked.

"It's been an adjustment, but we definitely already love it there, we're happy we made the move there," I said.

"That's good you guys enjoy it there, anything new happening since leaving?" Riley asked as she turned around in her seat to look back at me.

Which her staring at me made me kind of nervous, thinking she might suspect something about the pregnancy.

"Oliver works with this guy, his name is James and you guys it's like him and Lucas could be twins, I haven't met anyone like Lucas until we moved there and met James," I told them.

"That's crazy, I would love to meet him one day," Riley said.

We continued talking, catching up, and it was about thirty minutes later when we got to Oliver's parents' house since that's where we'll be staying.

"Evelyn, hi sweetie how are you doing?" Oliver's mom asked me and she came over to me, placing her hands on my face, and I once again felt like she could see the babies inside me.

"I'm doing good Christina, how are you?" I asked her as I gave her a hug.

"I'm good, come on come inside the guys can get the bags out." She said as she gestured me into the house.

We went into the kitchen, sitting down. "Would you like any coffee?" She asked me as she stood up from the stool.

"Water is just fine," I told her as I'm trying to cut out my caffeine intake while I'm pregnant.

"Are you cutting out your caffeine?" She asked.

"I am, it was just making me feel worse rather than better," I told her as she handed me my water.

"There's my favorite daughter-in-law!!" I heard Alec's voice fill the kitchen.

"I'm your only daughter-in-law Alec." I laughed as I stood up to hug him.

"That's the point, my dear." He chuckled as he kissed my forehead.

I had sat back down when I felt Oliver's hands rest on the top of my shoulders gently massaging them.

I felt him lean down, his lips meeting my ear when he began whispering. "Should we tell them now?" He asked me.

"Yeah we can, you wanna call Michael and Riley in here?" I asked him and he just nodded.

It was only a few minutes later when we had everyone sitting in front of us.

"So, while we were on our way to New York, we had stopped in Tennessee, and that night when we were in the hotel room we found that we're pregnant again," I told them with a very big smile on my face.

"Oh my goodness I'm so happy for you guys." Oliver's mom said as she came over and hugged both of us, everyone else doing the same.

"That not all, when went to the doctors we found out that we're having twins!" I said very excited for everyone's reaction.

"Twins!? Ahh!! I'm so happy I can't wait to meet them!" Riley yelled as she jumped up and down before coming over and hugging me.

"So, how far along are you?" Oliver's mom asked me.

"I am ten weeks, so I'll be in the second trimester pretty soon," I told her.

"Goodness I'm just happy for you guys, you both just deserve it so much," Christina said as she once again came over to hug us, me and her both letting some tears fall.

We stayed at Oliver's parents' house for a good few hours before we decided we needed to go to my parents' house to tell them and my brothers along with their families.

Oliver's dad let us borrow his truck so we could drive over there, and I had texted my family while we were at Oliver's parents' house letting them know that we're in town and if they could all meet at mom and dads house so we don't have to drive all over the place.

We'd gotten to my parents' house, and knew everyone was here with all the cars that were parked outside.

Oliver and I walked up the walkway up to the front door and we just walked in.

"Hi, mom hi dad!" I said as I hugged the both of them.

"Hi, my little evebear I've missed you." My dad said as he kissed my cheek.

"Evie! I missed you!" Bentley yelled as he came and picked me up.

"I missed you too, now put me down." I laughed as I hit his shoulder.

"Hello E it's about time you come back and visit us I've missed not having my little E here," Colton said as he came and hugged me.

"I've missed you Colt," I said as I kissed his cheek.

I ended up sandwiched between Bentley and Colton, they apparently did miss me.

"So how are the girls doing?" I as them.

"They're doing really good, Skylar started dance a couple weeks ago and she loves it, Kinsley start pre-k and she loves that," Bentley told me.

"Madison actually started taking violin lessons, and the little one is walking now," Colton told.

"Wow, they're all growing up so fast I miss them," I said to the both of them.

"Well, maybe Oliver and you just need to have another baby," Bentley said.

"You know it's funny you mention that," I said before calling Oliver over so we can do the announcement now.

"So, there were a few reasons why we wanted to come back here, one being that we missed you guys so much, the second is so we can celebrate New Years with you guys, but the most important reason we came back is to tell you all that I'm pregnant," I announced.

"Aww evebear, I'm so happy for you!" My dad said as he came over and hugged me.

"That's not all, when we went in for our first appointment we found out that we're having twins," I told them.

"Damn sis, you guys are one great team when it comes to making babies," Bentley said.

"Oh shut up there are kids around in case you forgot." I scolded him.

"No, I didn't forget." He teased sticking his tongue out at me.

We all stayed around my parents' house talking all things babies, my mom also asked me if we would come back once the twins were born.

But New York is a permanent thing for Oliver an I unless of course the military moves us around again.

So I sadly had to tell her no, that we would be staying in New York after their born, New York is our home now.

It was just after seven and Oliver an I were getting ready to head back to Oliver's parents' house but we wanted to grab food before we headed back over there.

Once we had picked up dinner we started making our way back to their house.

Once we were there we brought the food into the kitchen as we started laying it all out.

"We brought Mexican food home if you guys would like any," I said to Alec and Christina when they walked in the kitchen, I guess they heard Oliver an I come in.

"We would love some, thank you, guys," Christina said as they say opposite of Oliver an I.

"After we eat, would you guys be up for some movies? I know you guys just had a flight so if you don't feel up to it tonight we can do it tomorrow." Oliver's mom brought up.

"No, that sounds perfect, I would love too I just want to take a shower and change and then we can watch some movies," I told her to which she smiled at me.

We finished eating and Oliver and I headed upstairs, while his parents cleaned up.

Once we were up in the guest room we took a shower together, of course, I then quickly braided my hair before getting dressed.

Which now it didn't matter what I wore since everyone knows about the babies.

We went back downstairs sitting on the loveseat while his parents sat on the big couch.

And that pretty much summed up the rest of night, eating popcorn watching movies.
............................................................................
A/N: So all the family knows now!!

Isn't Evelyn relationship with her brothers amazing? I wish I had that relationship with my brother.

Again what do guys think they'll have? Two girls? Two boys? One of each? Let me know!

Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!! There will definitely be more to come!!

Comment&Vote if you liked or found this chapter interesting.

Love you guys to the moon and back!🥰❤️😍😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

960 81 17
This is a Songs of war fanfiction, all rights go backt to Black Plasma studios, except for my oc's ((Nova, Shadow, Skylar, Lilly and Ceris (thoug the...
73.5K 2.2K 26
Life for Bella Monty was perfect. She had it all. The grades, the friends, loving boyfriend and supportive family. But that all changed when the 18 y...
216K 11.1K 102
They used to love her. They used to worship her. They used to follow her. But when the desperate queen of angels feels something she's never felt be...
1.1K 404 72
29-year-old ZJ, a resilient androgynous Malaysian, tragically lost her family in a car crash when she was 18. Growing up in Oldham, she took up waitr...