Helping [PART ONE OF THE HELP...

By Honey_stop

Jin and Jimin have never had their heats while in fame before. This was because of heat suppressants, tight s... More

Faces
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
Tagged I guess???
27
Cover rewards
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
Stitching

25

4.4K 196 40
By Honey_stop

Oh my god we're almost at 50K what did I do to deserve this???? You all make me CRY THANK YOU

Yoongi and I stayed in the apartment for a while longer, taking showers and having hot make out sessions every now and then. The alpha had went out to grab some groceries and I was left alone. So I started a VLive.

I was reading the comments for a bit when Yoongi came back, setting things in the kitchen and putting them away. I was about to answer a question in the comments when I felt arms around me.

Oh no.

"I'm home, baby," he whispered in my ear, starting to kiss down my neck, pushing down the scarf a little to get at some more skin. I found my eyes closing and myself humming at the feeling despite thousands of ARMY watching. "Alpha needs his omega in bed soon."

Then he froze. I opened my eyes to see him staring at the phone seated on the table which had been recording. The comments section was going insane. He lunged for the phone and stopped recording.

"Why didn't you tell me you were doing a VLive?!"

"Why did you come up and start kissing my neck when I had it covered?! If it's covered, there's a reason now!"

"Even If ARMY didn't realize what I had said or what context I was using it in or what I was doing, they would still know you were at my apartment!"

"You were the one who said you didn't want to hide anymore! Why are you saying this?!"

I had no idea what the fight was fueling on. Embarrassment or anxiety, most likely.

"I meant with the management! There are people out there who can hurt us, and once they know what kind of relationship we have, they'll use it to harm us!"

"Why are you so scared of the world knowing about us?" I asked quietly now, looking down at my sweater paws. "What's so wrong about us?"

"Nothing, just—" he stopped himself and sighed, sitting down on the couch and rubbing his face.

"Just what?"

"I'm worried about you."

"Me?" I scoffed. "Yoongi, I can handle a bit more spotlight, I'm fine."

"No. I'm worried you'll start getting hate. Then you'll start feeling down and it hurts me to see you upset."

"Is that because of the mark or..?"

"Well, both ways now," he chuckled. "I love you and I wish I could be there for you forever and protect you from hate, but I know it's not going to be like that."

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and pulled him into a hug, sitting on my knees. He turned and hugged me back, pulling me into his lap so the hug was easier and kissing my hair.
——————————
We went back to the dorms later in the day, getting scolded for being out two days more than Yoongi had promised, but then teased at the bite on the back of my neck and the light hickeys on our skin.

"Your skin looks really pretty, hyung," Tae cooed at me. "What's your secret?"

I found my eyes wandering over to Yoongi going down the hall to the studios.

"A good dick," I thought out loud.

"Well, I got plenty of that," Taehyung laughed. Then I was pulled into the omega safe room. "Alright, what kinks does Yoongi hyung have?"

"Wha—Why do you want to know?"

"So I can tease him later," he grinned. I frowned, crossing my arms. "You can help too. You're probably the trigger for a majority of his kinks."

"That's a bit better," I smiled.

"Yeah, Yeah. Now spill," he said, ushering is over to the beanbags.

"So far, I only know a few. I don't know if he has any more than that."

"Say them."

"Daddy kink, cross dressing, and bondage. But that only goes to wrists and gags and blindfolds."

"Wait, he likes cross dressing?"

"He likes it when I do it."

He started giggling. "Do have like a whole collection of skirts and thigh highs for your alpha? Panties too?"

"Yes," I deadpanned. "My underwear consists of panties, problem?"

"No, no. Just didn't peg you for skirts and crop tops."

"I look damn cute, fuck off," I said smugly.

"We should tease him later today. And I want to see you in a skirt because now I really want to know what that looks like."

I rolled my eyes. "Why don't we tease him now? I got some new clothes and other things that would drive him crazy. And if you help me now, I'll help you tease Hoseok."

"Ooh, yes please. He's so hot when his alpha comes out."

If I hadn't snapped in front of Tae's face, I'm sure he would've started drooling at the thought.

"Help me first."

"Yes, yes."
—————————
I was in the closet, pulling on revealing clothes that I knew Yoongi would love to fuck me in and then opened my own secret box.

Quickly, I stretched myself enough and slid the larger toy inside, turning it onto the first level and holding back moans as my body got used to it. I slid on the black panties and straightened everything out before coming out of the closet. Taehyung was sitting on a towel on the bed so his scent wouldn't linger on the comforter. He glanced up from his phone and his jaw dropped.

"Holy fuck, Jimin you look so hot."

"Thank you," I hummed, looking in the mirror and fixing the black miniskirt and then the crop top over my chest. "But I'm not done just yet."

"What else is there?"

"Here. Do you need instructions to know how it works or do you know?" I asked, handing him the remote of the vibrator buzzing consistently inside my butt.

"I think I got it." He said, pushing the small knob up, making me almost mewl for my alpha as the speed went up. "Oh fuck, you have it in, don't you?"

I nodded, rummaging for Yoongi's box and pulling out the scarves, satin blindfold, and a gag. Tae helped me with the blindfold and my wrists. Moving around, I changed my position so I was kneeling on the mattress, my legs spread a little.

"I have a plan. You'll tell Yoongi that there's an emergency in here and he'll come right away. Then it's your job to keep moving that knob up and down every now and then. You can spike it or slowly build up or whatever."

"Cool."

"Now help me with the gag."

Once I was properly gagged, Taehyung ran off, tossing the towel in a laundry basket somewhere else and leaving the light in the room off. Although I wouldn't have been able to tell if it wasn't for the click of the switch.
———————
"Yoongi!"

I huffed and turned in my desk chair to face a panicked looking Taehyung in my doorway.

"What?"

"Something happened to Jimin!"

I jumped to my feet immediately. "What?! Where is he?!"

"In your room, I didn't know what to do so I just got you!"

I ran out of the room and up the stairs, racing into my room. Flicking the lights on, I froze at the sight of Jimin on the bed, chest heaving and a small stain on the front of his skirt.

"Oh," I breathed, closing the door and locking it absentmindedly. I stepped closer to the boy and lifted his chin, a moan coming up his throat and the stain darkening some. Then I heard the faint buzzing under his pants and whines. "Have you been playing by yourself, Minie?"

He nodded his head after a moment.

"What have we said about playing with yourself without alpha?" I asked, using some of my alpha voice. He whined and curled in on himself somewhat, submitting to my voice. I removed the gag. "Answer me."

"Don't do it," Jimin squeaked.

"And what did you do?"

"P—Played with m—myself."

"Why did you break one of our rules?"

"S—So I could b—be ready for al—alpha."

"Oh, so you're horny right now?" He nodded, biting his lip. "Do you want alpha's cock?"

He nodded again.

"Alright," I smirked. "You'll get alpha's cock."

Jimin's POV:

Oh my god, thank you Tae.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 857 25
In a world where not many people know of alphas, betas and omegas, Yoongi is an alpha who doesn't know he's an alpha, who has a crush on Jimin, an om...
150K 6.7K 34
Jung Hoseok, the CEO of Hope world entertainment, is undoubtedly an alpha that loves to sleep around. his favorite partners being his ever changing a...
32.9K 2.6K 39
It's torture to watch the man he loves go through terrible boyfriends who doesn't deserve him and Park Jimin won't let that happen again. He's been J...
27.9K 1K 14
One day after some unfortunate events, Jimin ends up staying with the cold hearted Min Alpha, but what will happen when the dragons could attack at a...