Stripper {K.TH}

By Sexy_Pornstar_Tae

People in school know her as the shy, quiet girl. But at night, that's a whole different story. -- Highest R... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 40

8.4K 267 121
By Sexy_Pornstar_Tae

I shook my head frantically as they all closed in on me.

"Help me! Somebody please!! " I yelled, trying to get away.

One of the guys pulled my hair roughly and gave me a deadly glare.

"If you know what's good for you, you'll shut that pretty little mouth of yours . If not, I'll just have to fuck it. "

"I dare you to put that disgusting 2 inch in my mouth. I'll bite it off. " I snapped back.

"Oh, so you're a little feisty one huh? "

He chuckled at that and before I could do anything he slapped me across the face, hard.

I could already taste the small amount of blood in my mouth from that effect.

"Fuck you!! " I shouted.

"You still don't get it do you? When I tell you to shut up you do it! "

This time he punched me in the mouth.

He pulled me by my hair and dragged me to the bathrooms we had.

I was fighting and resisting, but there were at least 5 of them.

Once we were in the bathroom his friends locked the door and crowded around me.

"I'm going first. "

"You aren't doing anything! " I snapped back.

I tried to stand up but someone grabbed me by my hair - again, and banged my head against the sink,not once,but twice.

My mind was hazy, my head was throbbing. I couldn't focus at all.

I felt my panties being ripped off and I tried fighting, but I was so disoriented I fought the air instead.

I screamed out in pain when I felt someone push themselves inside of me, no lubrication,no saliva, nothing.

"Stop it!! Please don't!! " I cried out kicking the person who thrusted into me roughly, over and over again.

That person punched me in the face and two of his friends pinned me down.

I was defenseless. I cried out in pain, but nobody heard me. Only the bastards who were causing the pain.

The guy pulled out and came on my stomach and I sighed in agony.

Another person put themselves inside of me and I cried out in agony. This feeling was disgusting.

I cried out for help, but there was no use.
Another guy came up and pushed himself in.

I screamed loudly,this was the worst pain I've ever experienced in my life.

"Whoo double penetration. Why didn't I think of that?"  The guy who previously raped me commented, while giving others high- fives.

I felt so disgusted, their actions were so vile and I was so hurt.

The pain was so immense that I ended up passing out.

Lord knows what else they did to me while I was unconscious.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383K 26.6K 57
Student on Mornings Stripper at Night Rating: #1 - btsjin (072221) #1 - TaeJinKook (052220) #1 - Taejin (090220) #1 - JinKook (080721) #1 - KookJin (...
1M 51.5K 20
❝I was with strippers and the only thing I could think about is how I wanted their lips to be yours.❞ ✣ ━━━━━━ ✣ ━━━━━━ ✣ ➺ MAFIA AU >>> BOOK 1 ➺ maf...
59.7K 2.5K 20
Y/n has never been the one to initiate a friendship nor does she have the courage to do so. Having overly strict parents contrary to the luxurious li...
1.8M 20.3K 58
currently under review and edits ❥bts 8th member imagine! ❥different scenarios! ❥requests are open..! ;) ❥currently has slow updates! est - dec. 25...