Stepbrothers Don't Love | โœ“

By BlackandBlue222

C O M P L E T E D || Highest Rank; #4 in Funny || || Highest Rank; #6 in Boys || โ‡Ž๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ช๐“ท... More

Cast
Chapter One: Nope, Because I'm Human
Chapter Two: They're My Brothers?!
Chapter Three: Can't You Just Be Happy For Her?
Chapter Four: Pickles Or Tickles
Chapter Five: We Don't Like Him
Chapter Six: It Was Them, I Swear!
Chapter Seven: I Thought You Hated Me
Chapter Eight: Don't Get Full Of Yourself
Chapter Nine: Don't Touch Her!
Chapter Ten: You Want Some Chicken Nuggets?
Chapter Eleven: Too Cool For Detention
Chapter Twelve: Truth Or Dare?
Chapter Thirteen: No Girls Team?
Chapter Fourteen: I Ran Into The Wall-
Chapter Fifteen: We Judged You Too Quickly
Chapter Sixteen: Boyfriend?
Chapter Seventeen: What If You Got Pregnant?
Chapter Eighteen: What An Odd Name
Chapter Nineteen: The Beast Is Hungry
Chapter Twenty: You Can Feel The Sexual Tension
Chapter Twenty-One: Why Don't You Join Us For Dinner?
Chapter Twenty-Two: This Wasn't Funny
Chapter Twenty-Three: Found A Replacement For Landon?
Chapter Twenty-Four: I Might Have Offended Monkeys
Chapter Twenty-Five: Admit That I Look Hot
Chapter Twenty-Six: Don't You Understand, Norah?
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Why Didn't She Tell Me?
Chapter Twenty-Eight: I Can't Help But Love You
Chapter Twenty-Nine: I Know How It Feels
Chapter Thirty: Sweet Little Innocent Norah
Chapter Thirty-One: That Cocky Little-
Chapter Thirty-Two: You Smell Really Good
Chapter Thirty-Three: You Look Liked You Enjoyed It
Chapter Thirty-Four: We're Not Mad At You
Chapter Thirty-Five: We Failed You, Hardcore
Chapter Thirty-Six: What's The Fun In That West?
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Cut The Crap Tyler
Chapter Thirty-Eight: What New Stepsister?
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Keep It Kid Friendly
Chapter Forty: Are You Deaf Or Something?
Chapter Forty-One: Our Princess In Shining Coffee
Chapter Forty-Two: I Honestly Thought You Were Lonely
Chapter Forty-Three: He Has Muscles
Chapter Forty-Four: Stop Being So Blunt!
Chapter Forty-Five: Oh, The Trust!
Chapter Forty-Seven: Don't Forget That, Okay?
Chapter Forty-Eight: How Many Times Am I Going To Say Date?
Chapter Forty-Nine: Oh, You Have Got To Be Kidding Me
Chapter Fifty: They Betray Me Of Course
Stepbrothers Fake Love ~ Sneak Peek
Suicide/Depression
A/N: Exams
NOTICE
STEPBROTHERS DO LOVE

Chapter Forty-Six: You're Just Attracted To Walls

21.8K 693 177
By BlackandBlue222

Norah's ring above!

CHAPTER FORTY-SIX | YOU'RE JUST ATTRACTED TO WALLS

♡♛♡

"Here are the rules for the ring," Ethan began, "there will be no dating between us. Because number one, it scares Norah, number two, it'll ruin our friendship, and number three, it wouldn't be fun for the other two."

I nodded, liking the idea. "But we can stop Norah in making a relationship, right?" 

"Yeah," Carter agreed. I did a double take, looking at Ethan. Sighing, he rolled his eyes.

"That's not fair to Norah. She can date whoever she wants- except for us of course," he added quickly. 

"I was going to do it anyways," I mumbled. Jaxon furrowed his eyebrows, clearly hearing me. Before he could protest, Harley came out of the room, grinning.

"The first ring is done!" 

He showed us the ring, and it was mine. It was absolutely breathtaking, that's how pretty the ring was. It was bronze, but the symbol had a silver heart on it. Harley moved it so we can see the lettering - T.R.O.T.D.V - on it, and on each side of the lettering, there were hearts. It was so cute, I'm definitely going to cherish this!

"You like it?" Harley asked, smiled. 

I snorted, "No." He frowned as I smiled brightly, "I love it."

After putting it on, I admired it, before squealing, I got up from the bench me and the guys were sitting on, and literally jumped on Harley. He tensed, before hugging me back. After two seconds I was pulled away by Jaxon and was stumbled back to the bench. The three of them were glaring at him as I roll my eyes.

"Ethan, what were you saying literally a minute ago?" I asked with disbelief. He thought it over, before realizing what I meant.

"I meant guys your age, Norah. He's too old for you," he replied, earning a glare from Harley, who looked offended. 

"Excuse you Mr-oh-I'm-so-cool-for-everyone. Chicks still dig me," Harley snapped back. I laughed as Ethan shook his head, rolling his eyes.

"How do you guys know each other?" I asked the four of them. 

"We like jewellery," Jaxon told me, "we come here together a lot. Either we get it for ourselves or our families. We met this guy on this first day, and let me tell you, Norah, he was creepy as heck on the first day! I shook his hand and he said the same thing he did--,"

"Okay, that's not necessary to say to her," Harley muttered, cutting Jaxon off. I pursed my lips, hiding my smile. Carter gave Harley a little push back to the room.

"Go make our rings," he ordered. 

Harley rolled his eyes, grumbling, "I get no appreciation around here."

"Hey, you guys should be nicer to him you know," I told them, making them turn, "I mean, he's making our rings for us. At least show him your gratitude."

Jaxon shook his head, grinning. He came over and sat next to me on the bench, and I don't know why, but, memories from my dream flashed in my mind. How Jaxon cornered me and whispered something I never wanted to hear from him. Coughing, I stood up, not looking at them.

I could just feel the awkwardness rising in the air. Carter sighed, running his hand through his hair, "Norah, we're not going to hurt you. We're not going to do anything to hurt you, because that's what friends are for, right?"

I looked at him and gave him small smile, "I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry?" Ethan asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"It's like I don't trust you guys. I really do trust you guys and I already know you guys wouldn't hurt me. You're all amazing friends, thank you, really." I stood in front of them and smiled, "But, you have to promise me something."

"Anything for you Norah," Jaxon replied.

"Don't ever leave me," I said. Their smiles widen, as Ethan held his pinky out to me. I just stared at it.

"We pinky promise."

Smiling, I laughed, encircling my pinky with his.

I knew I could count on them.

▪▪▪

"Oh my god! Friendship goals!" I cried with excitement. I spun around, enjoying the warm breeze that falls gifted us this season. The guys laughed at my inner child, as Jaxon joined me. As we were spinning, suddenly, Jaxon may have tripped me since I stumbled.

"Norah!" Carter yelled, grabbing my waist. I let out a scream, closing my eyes. I opened them, surprised to see Carter's eyes searching mine. Jumping away, a blush crept up my cheeks, I awkwardly laughed.

"Are you okay?" He asked, concern evident on my face.

"Yeah, yeah. I just tripped, no biggie," I said, waving him off.

Abruptly, my phone began to ring. I heated up, as the minions started singing. I really need to change my ringtone. Jaxon didn't help but laugh his ass off. I mumbled something under my breath, pulling my phone as we all started walking again. 

It was Adam. You're probably wondering why I have his number. Well, since my dad kept in touch with Mr. Evans, dad thought it was a smart idea to give Adam my number for emergencies. 

My lips spread into a smile. "Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Hey, Norah," he said back. "where are you?"

"I'm just hanging with the boys," I replied back.

"Nice," he said. 

Cue the silence.

"Who is it?" Jaxon whispered. I held up a finger, motioning for him to be quiet. He didn't have that as an answer, so he did what he always has done, he took my phone out of my hands and put it on speaker.

"Are you ready for our date?"

I thought Adam said it wasn't a date?

I widen my eyes as the guys glare at me. 'Oh- uh, yeah of course I am. But, can I please call you back?"

"Oh, sure of course."

The call ended as the tension hung in the air. Carter still glared at the phone, his fists clenching already to the point his knuckles were turning white. His face got redder than usual. Jaxon took in a deep breath, giving my phone back to me aggressively, while he gave me a smile, which was fake. Ethan had narrowed eyes and furrowed eyebrows, his intimidating side showing. He cocked his side to the right, as he stared at me for an explanation. Honestly, I've never really seen them this mad before.

"You have a date?" Jaxon asked, breaking the silence. I nodded slowly, as he nodded, muttering, "Cool, cool." 

I could tell that all of them were trying to keep their cool, even if they were failing miserably. "It was Adam, right?"

"Y-yeah."

"Why?"

I looked at them, confused on who asked that. I searched their faces, but I couldn't tell who said it. Their faces were blank, no emotion showing, except for anger of course.

"I don't know how to answer that..."

They just ignored me and kept walking. Once we got to my house, they stopped, "Wanna come inside for a bit?"

"No," they said in unison. 

"O-oh," I said, a little upset they denied the offer. Usually, they would love to come inside, but, now they really don't want to.

They didn't even say goodbye, not even Jaxon. They turned and walked away, but, in the distance, I could see Jaxon turn around. I could see he was in pain, I could tell by his emotion.

Why was he in pain?

I opened the door, not surprised to see Theo and West standing there with an angry expression. I shrugged, looking at their feet.

"I was with the boys," I told them. I took my ring off, showing them it. They raised an eyebrow.

"What does--,"

"The Ring Of The Dating Violation."

They looked confused, "I'll explain later."

As I was walking to the kitchen, I hit the wall face first from stumbling. Groaning, I clutched my forehead as both West and Theo snorted. I turned and shot them a glare.

"What did I tell you? The wall hurts like hell!"

A/N: Hello everyone! How's everyone day? I hope it's going well!

Let's talk about the ring. Do you like the picture of the ring? I think its really cute. I want to talk about the whole concept of the ring idea. Do you guys like the whole TROTDV idea? I hope it's creative enough!

What about the boys? Should we add some jelly to their peanut butter? Lol, sorry I had to do that.

There's not much going on this chapter, so that's all!

Thanks for reading, love you all!

◾COMMENT◾VOTE◾FOLLOW◾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.3K 1.2K 29
"Secrets I've held in my heart, Are harder to hide than I thought. " โ™กโ™กโ™ก ๐˜๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ? ๐˜๐˜š ๏ฟฝ...
54.2K 1.5K 25
"Who knew the nerd could be such a badass?" Benny laughed as he high fived his friend. "Oh trust me there's a lot about me that you don't know" ~~~~~...
52.7K 2K 47
๐˜๐š๐ง๐ข ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐€๐ญ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐š, ๐†๐ž๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ข๐š ๐ญ๐จ ๐–๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฅ๐ฆ ๐๏ฟฝ...
9.3K 1.1K 129
This story is my happy place; I do not plan on ever finishing it. It will go on and on like a soapie. Might break it up into volumes later. "Grab a b...