Stepbrothers Don't Love | โœ“

By BlackandBlue222

C O M P L E T E D || Highest Rank; #4 in Funny || || Highest Rank; #6 in Boys || โ‡Ž๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ช๐“ท... More

Cast
Chapter One: Nope, Because I'm Human
Chapter Two: They're My Brothers?!
Chapter Three: Can't You Just Be Happy For Her?
Chapter Four: Pickles Or Tickles
Chapter Five: We Don't Like Him
Chapter Six: It Was Them, I Swear!
Chapter Seven: I Thought You Hated Me
Chapter Eight: Don't Get Full Of Yourself
Chapter Nine: Don't Touch Her!
Chapter Ten: You Want Some Chicken Nuggets?
Chapter Eleven: Too Cool For Detention
Chapter Twelve: Truth Or Dare?
Chapter Thirteen: No Girls Team?
Chapter Fourteen: I Ran Into The Wall-
Chapter Fifteen: We Judged You Too Quickly
Chapter Sixteen: Boyfriend?
Chapter Seventeen: What If You Got Pregnant?
Chapter Eighteen: What An Odd Name
Chapter Nineteen: The Beast Is Hungry
Chapter Twenty: You Can Feel The Sexual Tension
Chapter Twenty-One: Why Don't You Join Us For Dinner?
Chapter Twenty-Two: This Wasn't Funny
Chapter Twenty-Three: Found A Replacement For Landon?
Chapter Twenty-Four: I Might Have Offended Monkeys
Chapter Twenty-Five: Admit That I Look Hot
Chapter Twenty-Six: Don't You Understand, Norah?
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Why Didn't She Tell Me?
Chapter Twenty-Eight: I Can't Help But Love You
Chapter Twenty-Nine: I Know How It Feels
Chapter Thirty: Sweet Little Innocent Norah
Chapter Thirty-One: That Cocky Little-
Chapter Thirty-Two: You Smell Really Good
Chapter Thirty-Three: You Look Liked You Enjoyed It
Chapter Thirty-Four: We're Not Mad At You
Chapter Thirty-Five: We Failed You, Hardcore
Chapter Thirty-Six: What's The Fun In That West?
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Cut The Crap Tyler
Chapter Thirty-Eight: What New Stepsister?
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Keep It Kid Friendly
Chapter Forty: Are You Deaf Or Something?
Chapter Forty-One: Our Princess In Shining Coffee
Chapter Forty-Three: He Has Muscles
Chapter Forty-Four: Stop Being So Blunt!
Chapter Forty-Five: Oh, The Trust!
Chapter Forty-Six: You're Just Attracted To Walls
Chapter Forty-Seven: Don't Forget That, Okay?
Chapter Forty-Eight: How Many Times Am I Going To Say Date?
Chapter Forty-Nine: Oh, You Have Got To Be Kidding Me
Chapter Fifty: They Betray Me Of Course
Stepbrothers Fake Love ~ Sneak Peek
Suicide/Depression
A/N: Exams
NOTICE
STEPBROTHERS DO LOVE

Chapter Forty-Two: I Honestly Thought You Were Lonely

22.9K 708 275
By BlackandBlue222

CHAPTER FORTY-TWO | I HONESTLY THOUGHT YOU WERE LONELY

♡♛♡

"What are you trying to get at?" West asked, glaring.

I pursed my lips, nervously scratching my head, "Well, I figured that sometimes you look a little lonely. Maybe you can give fate a chance for once?"

He narrowed his eyes, obviously offended, "Fine, at least show me a picture of her."

I pulled out my phone, swiping through my camera roll, before landing on the picture with me and Amber. We were both sticking our tongues out while winking and holding up peace signs. I honestly loved it so much, I made it my background, of course, my home screen had me, Alex and Bella as kids. I showed him the picture and pointed at Amber, as he scanned her face and nodded.

"She looks hot," he said.

I rolled my eyes and slapped his arm, "Don't be shallow. You should meet her, she's really awesome."

He looked hesitant, before shrugging, "Okay, fine."

"Good, 'cause you're twenty and just admit you're lonely," I said bluntly.

"Don't push it."

Today was Monday, I was just getting ready for school as a random thought popped into my head. I have never seen West with a girl, ever. I have definitely seen the others with girls at school and even Theo brought home a girl once, but West, he never did. So, I decided to hook Amber and West up. I feel like they'd be a good couple, I just need to convince Amber.

I'm also getting my paycheck today, which means right after work, I'd be able to buy Emmet's tickets online. Giovanni said I'd be getting $700, which is plenty. Now, I still need to know what to get Elijah, something that he really likes.

"Boys, get downstairs, you need to leave for school!" Dad shouted as he walked my way, kissing my head quickly before disappearing into the kitchen.

"School sucks," Avery muttered, walking past me. I laughed, following him as dad, West and Theo stood by the door.

"Have a good day at school, don't get into trouble, and stay good," dad warned. I laughed, kissing his cheek, as I waved at Theo and West. After all the goodbyes, all of us left the house and got into the car.

"Who's older, you or Emmet?" I asked Elijah. He snorted pointing to himself, as I nodded. Little did they know that I was just integrating him.

"What do you like doing on your free time?" I asked. He turned his head and furrowed his eyebrows, obviously catching on.

"Why?" He asked. I sighed, annoyed at this point.

"Just answer the damn question!" I exclaimed. Cayden, who was sleeping, shot awake, but, he accidentally slapped me in the face. I groaned and clutched my nose, turning my head and glaring at Cayden.

"Sorry," he muttered. Avery and Elijah were already laughing, Emmet wasn't talking at all. Even if he's the driver, he's always talking with us too, but this time, he's been really quiet.

"Emmet, are you okay?" I asked. He jumped, glancing at me from the rear view mirror, before looking back at the road.

"Dude, you weren't sleeping, were you?" Avery asked cautiously, "Because if you were then maybe you should let Elijah take over—,"

"I wasn't sleeping you, idiot," Emmet muttered. I laughed, as Avery rolled his eyes.

"What happened then?" I asked, looking at him. He huffed out a breath, as he glanced at my face and rolled his eyes. He pushed my face back with his hand, without taking his eyes off the road.

"Nothing, you guys don't have—,"

"Girl problems," I said, without missing a beat. He widens his eyes, while Cayden snorted. "You're worried about a girl, you like her but you don't know if she likes you."

"H-how did you know? Wait— I mean, that's wrong," he stuttered, messing up his words. I smirked, Avery, looking impressed.

"Definitely a girl," Avery said, sending Emmet a wink. After a while, Emmet finally let out a sigh, as we parked the car in the school driveway.

"Fine, it might be a girl," he muttered, taking the keys out and leaving the car. I smiled, getting out and walking over to Emmet, who had pink cheeks.

"Aw, look at you. You're so adorable! Who is she?" I cooed at him, as he turned even pinker. I laughed at him, as he pulled his snapback over his eyes.

"Emmery."

I was silent, "You guys basically have the same name."

He huffed out a breath, "I know--,"

"That's perfect!"

He looked over at me and furrowed his eyebrows. 

"What?"

I nodded my head to my locker, indicating for him to follow me. He reluctantly did, as I did my combination. "You guys are literally soul mates, having pretty much the same name? That's awesome man! She sounds like a keeper."

"She sure is," he sighed, zoning out into space. I laughed, as the warning bell rang. I waved at him, as waved back.

"Can I meet her at lunch?" I asked. He shrugged, as he walked away. I guess I'll take that as a yes. I walked off to class, ready for the day.

♛| LUNCH |♛

Half the day zoomed by in a blur like it always does. Nothing exciting ever happens in the morning or afternoon, it's always at lunch when things get juicy.

Pun attended.

As I was walking, there was literally nobody in the halls. It was literally a dead land, but, I didn't tie my shoelaces, which, in return, karma struck and I tripped over them. I let out a little yelp, as somebody held me, but the sudden attempt made them lose balance, making both of us crash into the lockers. I groaned, opening my eyes to meet with striking blue ones.

"A-Adam?" I whispered out, getting nervous at the unexpected closeness. I could see his Adam's apple (pun attended) bob up and down. I swallowed hard, as my attempt to get him off me failed miserably. I just stared into his eyes as his burning gaze sent shivers up my spine.

"Y-you can get off know," I mumbled, looking down. His finger came in contact with my chin, as he lightly lifted my head up.

"Have I ever told you, that you're truly beautiful?" He asked, scanning my face. His eyes remained on my lips, as he started leaning in.

I let him though... 

"Norah!" Somebody slammed their hand down onto the table, as I screamed my lungs out. Everyone in the cafe turned their heads, that's how loud my scream was.

"Go back to whatever the hell you were doing!" Carter growled at everyone. Instantly, everyone obliged and the room started filling up with chatter.

"You zoned out for a while," Ethan pointed out. I opened my mouth, but nothing came out. What was supposed to say? Oh, I was just daydreaming about how Adam almost kissed me, nothing weird. Like, since when did I even think of Adam? 

Jaxon was about to say something, "Hey guys."

We all snapped our heads at... Adam. He put his tray on the table as he sat down, doing the handshake guys do with Ethan. My mouth hung open, nervous all of a sudden.

"S-since when were you guys friends?" I asked, nervously laughing. Adam looked over and took in a sharp breath, as he thought about it.

"For a few days."

I was silent when I heated up. I looked down and started stuffing food in my mouth. I don't like Adam, I need to calm down. I was probably thinking of someone who looked like Adam, but, it wasn't Adam. Aw, who am I kidding? It was Adam! Why though? I don't get crushes, boys were never my priority. 

And out of all the people, it had to be Adam?

"Why are you so red Norah?" Jaxon asked. I started choking, gulping my water down. I looked back up, as I sneaked a quick glance at Adam, who was staring right at me.

"No reason," I muttered. 

After a while, I kind of just spent the rest of the minutes staring at Adam. What the hell is up with me today? First I dreamed of him almost kissing me, now, I'm being a weirdo and staring right at him!

"I'll be back," I muttered, getting up. Adam grabbed my arm and stopped me from walking away. I jerked from his hold, as the other three watched in amusement.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I looked at him for a while, before sighing.

"You're supposed to hate me. Just, be mean, or something! Please, I beg you," I blurted out. I paused, realizing what I said. He furrowed his eyebrows as Jaxon started laughing.

Before they could say anything, I was already running out of the cafe, and into the girl's bathroom.

I cannot like Adam.

Can I?

♡♛♡

A/N: Hey everyone! Sorry for the chapter suspension, my internet was down for a while. Did you guys enjoy this chapter? Tell me in the comments if you did!

So, let's talk about West and Amber. Do you guys have any ship ideas for them? I'll pick the one I like the best in the comments. Do you think they'll be a good couple? I think they will honestly.

Let's talk about Emmet's crush, Emmery. I mean, you have yet to meet the girl, so I'll leave a vote on who she should play as. (Like, what actress). 

Last but not least, #Noram. The ship is freaking sailing! Any Noram lovers out there? I have mentioned this, but I'm secretly a #Noram shipper. Sorry for all the other shippers, you may hate me, but I'm sorry. I'll make sure to convince you guys that Adam and Norah look good together. 

Just a quick announcement, I did publish Character Aesthetics on Neveah Blackwood Should Not Have Friends (sorry for the long ass title ._.). Go check it out, my book schedule for NBSNHF will be EVERY WEDNESDAY! It's on my profile, if you'd like, you can check it out! 

Thanks for reading, love you all! 

▪COMMENT▪VOTE▪FOLLOW▪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 9.5K 31
โ‡ข STORY BY : โฑ http:หšโ™กlvesaturn! หšห‘ุ˜ :๐Ÿฅ: ยทหš โ‡ข COVER MADE BY : lvesaturnโ™ก [ DO NOT REUSE OR USE FOR ANY OTHER WEBSITE ] โ‡ข๐“ก๐“พ๐“ท๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฐ๏ฟฝ...
617K 15.7K 40
Avery was not an average, well behaved 17-year-old girl living a happy life. She was an underground fighter, a street racer, and had even gotten mixe...
8.2K 488 49
*~*Completed*~* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Each one of us has a role,"Asher says, "Beau is the lea...
22.1K 1.7K 85
"You ungrateful bitch. I keep a roof over your head, and this is the thanks I get?" "You could have killed her," I retort, trying to muster up confid...