THE MARINE IN COMBAT BOOTS. (...

By Writing_Addict2

Evelyn Scott, has always been apart of a military family with dad who used to be in the marines and now her b... More

1 (Edited)
2 (Edited)
3 (Edited)
4 (Edited)
5 (Edited)
6 (Edited)
7 (Edited)
8 (Edited)
9 (Edited)
10 (Edited)
11 (Edited)
12 (Edited)
13 (Edited)
14 (Edited)
15 (Edited)
16 (Edited)
17 (Edited)
18 (Edited)
19 (Edited)
20 (Edited)
21 (Edited)
22 (Edited)
23 (Edited)
24 (Edited)
25 (Edited)
26 (Edited)
27 (Edited)
28 (Edited)
29 (Edited)
30 (Edited)
31 (Edited)
32 (Edited)
33 (Edited)
34 (Edited)
35 (Edited)
36 (Edited)
37 (Edited)
38 (Edited)
39 (Edited)
40 (Edited)
41 (Edited)
42 (Edited)
43 (Edited)
44 (Edited)
45 (Edited)
47 (Edited)
48 (Edited)
49 (Edited)
50 (Edited)
51 (Edited)
52 (Edited)
53 (Edited)
54 (Edited)
55 (Edited)
56 (Edited)
57 (Edited)
58 (Edited)
59 (Edited)
60 (Edited)
61 (Edited)
62 (Edited)
63 (Edited)
64 (Edited)
65 (Edited)
66 (Edited)
67 (Edited)
68 (Edited)
69 (Edited)
70 (Edited)
71 (Edited)
72 (Edited)
73 (Edited)
74 (Edited)
75 (Edited)
76 (Edited)
77 (Edited)
78 (Edited)
79 (Edited)
80 (Edited)
81 (Edited)
82 (Edited)

46 (Edited)

2.2K 47 26
By Writing_Addict2

EVELYN'S POV
I've been up for a few hours just ever since Oli left for work, and I've just been relaxing I made myself some breakfast before I needed to get ready for the day.

Speaking of which I had just gotten out the shower and I started putting on my makeup and then once I was done with that I started on my hair which I just blow dried and straightened it.

After I was done with all of that I went into the bedroom to get to the walk-in closet to find something to wear.

Which I just ended up picking a t-shirt dress because I have a little bit of a bump now especially now that I'm 13 weeks pregnant but anyways dresses are really the only that feels comfortable at the moment.

And then with that dress I, paired with a flannel my white converses and a black hat.

Once I was ready to go I grabbed my wallet and car keys and headed downstairs to the kitchen to get some water.

Once I got my water I walked through the foyer and to the front door opening it and then locking it once I was out.

I walked out to the car unlocking it and then getting it starting it as I shut the door.

I pulled out the driveway onto the road heading back into the city.

I needed to go to the mall today to get new clothes and I also wanted to get some random things for the baby.

After I got through a bit of traffic I finally made it to the mall, getting out the car I locked it and then attached my keys on my wallet.

I decided to go into Ulta since it was one of the first places when you first walked in.

I only got just the things I needed like foundation mascara brow stuff just things like that along with some new lip colors because I never pass that up.

Once I left there I walked a bit further to the maternity clothing store.

And once I was there I bought quite a few pairs of jeans and shorts as well as some tops and then just some pregnancy necessities.

Once I paid there I went right next door to the baby clothing store just to see what they had.

But when I walked in I saw Greyson and his girlfriend Maya which slightly confused me as to why they were here.

"Hey, you guys what's up?" I asked once I had walked over to them, and I had definitely caught them off guard.

But before they could say anything I jumped in and said something again.

"Wait, are you pregnant?" I asked her and they both looked at each kind of nervous in a way before looking back at me.

"Yeah, yeah I'm pregnant it's pretty new so we've only told a hand full people so far that's why we're here actually is to find things to announce to everyone else," Maya explained.

"Aww well congratulations you guys I'm so happy for you guys and you have my word I will not speak a word to anyone not even Oli," I told them as I hugged them.

"Evelyn if you want to tell Oliver it's fine we were actually going to stop over at the house tomorrow at some point to tell you guys," Greyson said.

"No I think it'll be fun, you guys can come over once you and Oli get off work and we'll just have a night of it," I told them with a bright smile so they know that I mean it.

"Okay, well we'll see you tomorrow. Have a good day Evelyn." Maya said smiling as she went in to hug me once more.

"You guys too, bye," I told them waving.

Once we had bid our goodbyes I wanted to get one last thing which was a really cute onesie that said daddies little bean which I thought was perfect since Oli always calls the baby little bean.

I went up to the counter and paid for everything and then left the store.

I then decided I wanted to go to one more store which was lush because I heard there was a bar you can get and you rub it on your belly and it'll help prevent stretch marks.

After I got that story of my life, I finally left the mall after a few hours of shopping.

Then once back out in the parking lot, I loaded all the bags in the trunk of the car and then getting in and just as I started it my phone started going off.

"Hello?" I answered as I began to drive out of the parking lot.
"Hey love, where are you?" Oli's voice rang through the phone.
"I'm just leaving the mall now and I'm gonna pick up some groceries and then I'll be home, are you there already?" I asked once I told him where I was.
"Yeah, I just got here a few minutes ago. But you're driving so I'll see you in a bit babygirl stay safe." He told me.
"Okay love, I'll see you in a bit I love you," I told.
"I love you too." He replied.
We hung up and I put my phone in one of the little compartments.

Around ten minutes later I arrive at H-E-B pulling into the parking lot I eventually found a parking space.

And once I did I got out the car and locked the door, once in the store I grabbed a shopping cart heading over to the produce section.

Thankfully it didn't take to long as we didn't need too much I was just craving a lot.

Once I left I loaded everything in the car I got in myself and pulling out the H-E-B parking lot.

I picked my phone up calling Oli.

"Hi, babygirl." His husky voice rings through the phone.

"Hi, baby I thought I'd just let you know that I'm on my way home if you wanna help with groceries," I told him since I knew he doesn't want me lifting anything.

"If you think I wouldn't you're so wrong love, just beep the horn when you're here and I'll meet you out also don't get out the car I want to open it for you since I haven't been able to today." He told me in a very stern voice.

"Okay, will do babe," I told him laughing.

After that, we hung up and by that point, I was five minutes away from home.

I made it home and beeped the horn so Oli could come out, and he did a few minutes later wearing his military uniform.

He came over to the car door and opened it.

"Hi love, I've missed you today." He said placing one hand in my waist and the other on my neck leaning down and placing his lips on mine.

"I've missed you too," I said laying my hands on his shoulders as we continued to share a long kiss.

A minute or so later we broke apart breathing heavily.

"Okay, we can pick that up later let's put the groceries away," Oli said leaning down to kiss me once more before going to the trunk of the car.

Oli told me to get the things that I bought from the mall and he would get the groceries even though I tried to argue about it I didn't really stand a chance against him.

So I instead listened to him and grabbing the stuff I got at the mall along with my wallet and car keys.

I walked into the house and walking straight into the kitchen and sitting everything on the island.

Since there weren't many groceries Oli was able to bring everything in within two loads.

"What do you want for dinner?" Oli asked once we had put the groceries away.

"I don't really feel like cooking so could we maybe order something?" I asked.

"Sure, love what do you want?" He asked.

"Does Olive Garden sound good to you?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I can order some but before I do I thought I'd tell that Greyson called me a bit ago and said that he and Maya wanted to come over tomorrow to hang out." He explained to me as he pulled his phone out his pocket.

I was expecting to hear that but obviously couldn't let Oli know. "Oh, did he say why?" I asked as I grabbed the bag from the baby store to show Oli the onesie.

"No, he said they just wanted to come over to hang out." He told me.

"Okay, well that'll be fun, so when I was out I bought a onesie for the baby and I thought it was perfect look at it," I explained as I laid it out on the counter.

"Babygirl this is very cute I can't wait to dress him or her in it." Oli smiled as he picked the onesie up to look at and I could totally picture him holding our baby and it was the best image.

"I'm gonna go order dinner, so why don't you head upstairs and relax and I'll meet you up there a bit." He said as he stood up coming over to me and kissing my forehead.

"Okay, I love you," I said as I stood up kissing his lips quickly.

"I love you too." He kissed my forehead once more before grabbing his phone.

I headed upstairs going through our bedroom to our bathroom to take a shower.

I turned the water on letting it warm up while I stripped out of my clothes.

I walked in the shower letting the water rush over me I grabbed me shampoo running it through my hair and doing the same with the conditioner once I had rinsed the shampoo out.

While the conditioner sat in my hair I shaved and then grabbed my body wash and pumping some of it on my luffa.

After that, I rinsed my hair out and then turned the water off and wrapping a towel around walking out the shower I walked over to the sink to wash my face.

Once I was done in the bathroom I walked into our bedroom going to my part of the walk-in the clothes.

By the time I was dressed which just in shorts and Oli's shirt he was back in the room with the food.

"How was your shower?" Oli asked as he walked to the living room part of our room and sitting the food on the coffee table.

"It was good baby are you gonna take one?" I asked him as I sat on the couch getting the food out of the bags.

"Yeah, but I wanna eat first." He told me and I just nodded in understanding.

We both sat down with our food and turned the tv on just putting something random on.

We ate for the next 30 or so minutes right as we finished up the show we were watching.

"Do you wanna go take a shower? And I'll clean up in and then we can relax in bed till bed." I asked him as I stood up.

"Yeah, I'll be out 15 minutes tops?" He said standing up and kissing me before handing into the bathroom.

I grabbed our trash from eating bringing it all downstairs to the trash can.

I then grabbed myself water and Oli a beer.

I walked back upstairs sitting out drinking on the nightstands and then heading into the bathroom.

Oil was still in the when I wakes in but I just needed to brush my teeth so it wasn't that big of a deal.

As I was brushing my teeth the water to the shower shut off and out stepped a very naked and a very wet Oliver.

I couldn't help but stare as he reached for a towel his muscles flexing as he did so.

I finished brushing my teeth still staring at Oli never letting my eyes leave his body.

Just as he was going to reach for the door I ran in front of him blocking his reach of the door.

He looked down at me with amused eyes looking at me questionably.

"Can I help you babygirl?" He chuckled.

"I want you to take your towel off," I whispered.

He looked shocked that I'd asked him that but he quickly regained his composure. "Why's that love?" He asked as he placed his hands on my waist.

"Because you got out the shower as if it was no big deal, but I think you failed to realize that since becoming pregnant my hormones have gone out of whack, so I'll tell you again I want you to take your towel off or I'll do it myself," I told him as I ran my fingers in between the lines of his six-pack.

I could see that he tensed up at my words I also noticed that little Oliver was coming out to play.

"Why don't you take it off yourself love." He husky voice rang through the silence.

I gladly looped my fingers through the fold of the towel pulling it and letting it drop to the floor and in return it allowed little Oliver to slap up against his stomach.

I wrapped my hand around sliding it up and down making his grip on my hip tighten.

"Shit come on babygirl let's go to the bedroom." He moaned as he picked me up making my legs wrap around his waist his member resting against my stomach.

As he walked us back in the room his lips attached themselves to my necks lightly sucking.

Once we made it to the bed he laid me on it as he rested some of his weight on me.

He quickly rid me of my clothes is both getting impatient.

30 minutes later we were both breathing heavily.

"Shit I'm gonna miss when you're not pregnant." He breathed out making me laugh.

We both got up to clean up and then headed back into the bedroom and getting into the bed.

"I love you so much." He said as he brought me closer to him placing his face in my neck.

But before I could tell him the same I felt a wettest on my neck.

"Baby? Are you crying? What's the matter?" I asked pulling his face from my neck and his eyes were rimmed with tears.

"I'm so blessed to have you to have this baby coming I thought a relationship wasn't in the works for me so when you came into my life I finally felt at peace and now that you're carrying our baby my life is complete." He confessed tears just rolling down his face at this point.

I placed my hand on his cheek and he rested his head in my hand.

"And I'm equally as blessed to have you and this baby I don't know what I'd do without you guys." I leaned pressing my lips to his and once we pulled away we rested our foreheads together.

"I love you so so much you'll never know," I told him as I cradle his head to my chest.

"I love you to so much and I love you too little bean we can't wait to know what you are to see you're little face for the first time." He said moving from my chest to my little baby bump.

He continued talking to the baby a bit longer kissing all around before moving up to me and bringing me back in his arms.

"Why don't you take tomorrow off and that way we can just spend the whole day together until we invite Greyson and his girlfriend," I suggested.

"That sounds great babygirl, goodnight." He whispered.

"Goodnight," I whispered back.
............................................................................
A/N: I've been writing this chapter for so long I've been so busy this week so I apologize that this chapter is going up later than usual but at least it still went up right?

Isn't Oliver just the sweetest I love him so much and I hope you guys do too.

Also, this is still a bit away but what do you guys think the baby is gonna be? A boy? Or a girl?

Well, I think that's it. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Comment&Vote!

Love you guys to the moon and back!❤️😍😘🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 16.2K 67
Two stubborn people, different lives a terrible situation that brings them together and changes their lives forever. Maya is an 18 year old girl try...
90.5K 4.3K 22
Third book in the Hitman series! It can be read as a standalone but highly suggest reading the others in order to understand the characters a bit bet...
4K 545 34
Anna Richmond just broke up with rich-boy Xavier Quintin, but he is determined to have her as his prize. While Anna just wants to begin focusing on h...
216K 11.1K 102
They used to love her. They used to worship her. They used to follow her. But when the desperate queen of angels feels something she's never felt be...