Stepbrothers Don't Love | โœ“

By BlackandBlue222

C O M P L E T E D || Highest Rank; #4 in Funny || || Highest Rank; #6 in Boys || โ‡Ž๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ช๐“ท... More

Cast
Chapter One: Nope, Because I'm Human
Chapter Two: They're My Brothers?!
Chapter Three: Can't You Just Be Happy For Her?
Chapter Four: Pickles Or Tickles
Chapter Five: We Don't Like Him
Chapter Six: It Was Them, I Swear!
Chapter Seven: I Thought You Hated Me
Chapter Eight: Don't Get Full Of Yourself
Chapter Nine: Don't Touch Her!
Chapter Ten: You Want Some Chicken Nuggets?
Chapter Eleven: Too Cool For Detention
Chapter Twelve: Truth Or Dare?
Chapter Thirteen: No Girls Team?
Chapter Fourteen: I Ran Into The Wall-
Chapter Fifteen: We Judged You Too Quickly
Chapter Sixteen: Boyfriend?
Chapter Seventeen: What If You Got Pregnant?
Chapter Eighteen: What An Odd Name
Chapter Nineteen: The Beast Is Hungry
Chapter Twenty: You Can Feel The Sexual Tension
Chapter Twenty-One: Why Don't You Join Us For Dinner?
Chapter Twenty-Two: This Wasn't Funny
Chapter Twenty-Three: Found A Replacement For Landon?
Chapter Twenty-Four: I Might Have Offended Monkeys
Chapter Twenty-Five: Admit That I Look Hot
Chapter Twenty-Six: Don't You Understand, Norah?
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Why Didn't She Tell Me?
Chapter Twenty-Eight: I Can't Help But Love You
Chapter Twenty-Nine: I Know How It Feels
Chapter Thirty: Sweet Little Innocent Norah
Chapter Thirty-One: That Cocky Little-
Chapter Thirty-Two: You Smell Really Good
Chapter Thirty-Four: We're Not Mad At You
Chapter Thirty-Five: We Failed You, Hardcore
Chapter Thirty-Six: What's The Fun In That West?
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Cut The Crap Tyler
Chapter Thirty-Eight: What New Stepsister?
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Keep It Kid Friendly
Chapter Forty: Are You Deaf Or Something?
Chapter Forty-One: Our Princess In Shining Coffee
Chapter Forty-Two: I Honestly Thought You Were Lonely
Chapter Forty-Three: He Has Muscles
Chapter Forty-Four: Stop Being So Blunt!
Chapter Forty-Five: Oh, The Trust!
Chapter Forty-Six: You're Just Attracted To Walls
Chapter Forty-Seven: Don't Forget That, Okay?
Chapter Forty-Eight: How Many Times Am I Going To Say Date?
Chapter Forty-Nine: Oh, You Have Got To Be Kidding Me
Chapter Fifty: They Betray Me Of Course
Stepbrothers Fake Love ~ Sneak Peek
Suicide/Depression
A/N: Exams
NOTICE
STEPBROTHERS DO LOVE

Chapter Thirty-Three: You Look Liked You Enjoyed It

27.4K 848 387
By BlackandBlue222

WARNING: SEXUAL HARASSMENT AHEAD, AND NO, NOT DOING THE DIRTY, JUST SOME CONTENT THAT MIGHT MAKE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE. I SUGGEST YOU SKIP THE CHAPTER!

CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE | YOU LOOKED LIKE YOU ENJOYED IT

"I know, but come on, it's food!" I exclaim at them. They laughed, while Jaxon looked at my food for a long time, while I stared at him. Then, he snatched all my snacks, candies and drinks in his hand and started running away. I gasped, running right after him, but got stopped by someone.

"Ma'am, we do not allow running in the theatre. Please stop," he said. I coughed, nodding and stepping away from him. Man, was that guy scary! I walked to the movie we were watching, while Carter whispered how annoying and stupid that guy was. I rolled my eyes and turned to him.

"He's just doing his job. He wants people to be safe," I told him. Carter snorted but said nothing. We scanned the theatre, my eyes finally landing on Jaxon. He was already relaxing while enjoying the food I bought with my money! I shook my head, stomping over to him. I got there and snatched the popcorn out of his hands. He snapped his head over to me.

"Oh come on Norah! Why the popcorn?" He whines like a kid. I scoffed, sitting next to him. I threw popcorn in my mouth slowly, obviously making Jaxon mad. Finally, Ethan and Carter came over, and apparently, bought more food. Ethan sat next to me while Carter sat next to Ethan. Jaxon kept drooling over the popcorn when I finally had enough torturing him.

"Here," I said laughing. He smiled and started throwing popcorn in his mouth. "You do know you have other kinds of food, right?"

He shrugged, "Popcorn is the best kind of food for a movie."

"Hey, will you guys not leave us out?" Carter said, rolling his eyes. I was about to say something when Jaxon cut me off with a smirk.

"Why, jealous?" He said. Carter was about to lunge when Ethan held him back with ease. I shook my head, laughing at the three.

"You guys are ridiculous," I said. Ethan was about to say something when he got cut off.

"Guys?" We turned to see who it was, and I froze. Of course, we just had to stumble across him!

"Landon?" Ethan said, looking at me nervously. Carter and Jaxon scoffed, crossing their arms. I sat there uncomfortably, looking at him with wide eyes.

"Oh, you're here with Norah," he said quietly. I gulped when he was about to take a step back and leave when I did something stupid.

"Wait! Can I talk to you?" I asked. Landon stopped midway, doing a double take. I blinked, realizing what I said. The guys looked at me with wide eyes.

"What? Why?" Landon said nervously. I was already getting up before turning back to the guys.

"I'll be back. Don't worry," I told them. Jaxon scoffed and rolled his eyes, slouching back in his seat.

"We're not little kids," he mumbled. I laughed, but it came out weird since Landon was still standing there. I told him to follow, he hesitantly did after a few seconds.

"What?" He asked, getting straight to the point.

"You need to be careful. West saw us, you know, talking," I said. He furrowed his eyebrows, before nodding and forming an o shape with his mouth.

"I don't care, Norah," he said, "he could do whatever he wants—,"

"Yeah, but he saw us kissing!" I whispered shouted, he looked taken aback, before sighing.

"That was your fault for kissing me," he growled. I flinched, as my eyes unconsciously go down to his lips for a mild second.

"I just—,"

"You wanted to lead me on?" He asked. I widen my eyes as he took a step forward. I quickly checked the halls, to see if anyone was around. I didn't take a step back though, I stayed my ground.

"No. Landon, you didn't hear me say the words I—,"

"Because it makes me think that you're lying," he whispered lowly. I gulped at how intimidating he's getting, this isn't the Landon I used to know.

"I'm not lying Landon! I really do love you!" I shout. I gasp, my hand flying to my mouth. I didn't mean to say that! His eyes turn dark and I already knew I made a mistake.

"What?" He asked, his voice low. He took intimidating steps towards me, and I couldn't stay my ground, I'm literally scared as heck on the inside. So, he did that cliche move where the guy backs up the girl into the wall. I don't know why guys like doing it.

He placed both his arms on either side of my face, staring at me. I didn't move, my mouth was shut together.

"I dare you to say that again," he whispered. I opened my mouth, then closed it. I did that multiple times when he finally had enough and slammed his hand next to me.

"I love you too," I said. He growled, and his lips came in contact with mine. I whimpered against his lips, ashamed that we're doing this in a movie theatre. I pushed him away and moved my head to the side. That's when he moved my hair to the side and started kissing down to my neck.

"Landon, this is a movie theatre, it's so wrong- ah!" I moaned. I gasped, slapping my hand over my mouth. He looked back at me, his eyes filled with lust. I put my hands on his chest and tried to move him, but it wouldn't work.

"Moan again," he growled. He started kissing my neck, occasionally biting down on the skin. I shut my eyes and released another moan. He groaned when I did.

"Norah, where the- what the hell?!" I looked back, saw three angry guys. More specifically, Ethan, Carter and Jaxon. Their eyes were wide, their faces were red, their fist clenched, and jaws clenched. Landon quickly jumped back, as I fell to the ground. My eyes teared up. I feel so dirty! Why the heck did I moan?

"You have five seconds to run," Carter growled. Landon looked down at me, his eyes soften. He was about to say something when he shook his head and walked away. I was pulled into a hug as I cried into their shoulder.

"Are you okay?" Jaxon whispered soothingly in my ear. I cried even harder.

"Nice going," Ethan muttered. I sniffled, letting go of Jaxon.

"No, I'm not okay. That was so gross! Did you hear anything?" I asked. Carter and Ethan looked away, their cheeks turning pink. While Jaxon smirked and winked.

"You looked like you were enjoying it," he said. My lip quivered as he widens his eyes.

"I was joking!"

"Wait, can you guys not tell my brothers? They are going to die!" I said. They looked away once again while starting to whistle.

"What? What's wrong?" I asked. Jaxon sighed, taking out his phone. He moved my hair to the side and I heard the camera noise. He showed me the picture as I gasped.

"There's hickeys everywhere. They're definitely going to find out," he said.

There were so many, so purple. Some were big, some were tiny. They looked like they hurt, how did Landon even—

"What are hickeys?" I asked.

All of them facepalmed at one.

"Jeez Norah, you're so damn innocent," Carter muttered.

"Is that a good thing?" I asked.

"Well, you're sixteen, by this age you should know what hickeys are," he replied.

"What are they though?"

We're not explaining it, search it up," Ethan said, his ears turning pink.

This is not good.

◾️◾️◾️

A/N: Oh dude, this chapter was so cringeworthy. I'm so sorry guys, the only reason I wrote this chapter is that I wanted more drama! This was the only idea I had. I'm so sorry for the ones who had trouble reading this :/

Let's talk about Landon for a second, this isn't the Landon we know. He changed a lot, it kind of scares me.

Sorry this chapter was so short! I wanted to end it there because it was the right time.

I won't be posting tomorrow because I'm celebrating my dads birthday! Can't wait to, it's going to be awesome.

Did you guys ship Lanora? #TeamLanora

Tell me in the comments!

▪️COMMENT▪️VOTE▪️FOLLOW▪️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 488 49
*~*Completed*~* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Each one of us has a role,"Asher says, "Beau is the lea...
546K 18K 41
[There is spelling errors and it's confusing sometimes but I'll try my best to look for them before publishing a chapter] Forty-Two years old, lonely...
53.9K 2K 47
๐˜๐š๐ง๐ข ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐€๐ญ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐š, ๐†๐ž๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ข๐š ๐ญ๐จ ๐–๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฅ๐ฆ ๐๏ฟฝ...
413K 9.6K 31
โ‡ข STORY BY : โฑ http:หšโ™กlvesaturn! หšห‘ุ˜ :๐Ÿฅ: ยทหš โ‡ข COVER MADE BY : lvesaturnโ™ก [ DO NOT REUSE OR USE FOR ANY OTHER WEBSITE ] โ‡ข๐“ก๐“พ๐“ท๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฐ๏ฟฝ...