"Does this not feel wrong to...

By calumhemmingsirwin

17 year old Jessi Clifford is in a long term serious relationship with her best friend, James, since she was... More

COPYRIGHT
Author's Note(After Completion)
Chapter 1:Areements and Disagreements
Chapter 2: Goodbyes and Upset
Chapter 3: Tall Blonde and OMG
Chapter 5:What am going to do?
Chapter 6:What will Ashton say?
Authors Note.
Chapter 7: Things change, People change.
Not a chatper
Chapter 8:Just as things were going right.....
Chapater 9:You need to leave
Chapter 10: Moving On With My Life
Chapter 11: Surprise!!!
Chapter 12: Deep down
Sorrryyyy...
Chapter 13: Can we still be friends?
Chapter 14: Father?
Chapter 15: Tattoo
Chapter 16: I Trusted You
Chapter 17: Are you or are you not?
REALLY IMPORTANT A/N
Chapter 18: And your okay with that??
Chapter 19: I don't believe you
Chapter 20: I think we will be okay
Chapter 21: Paps
Chapter 22: Better
Chapter 23: Today? Like right now?
Chapter 24: This isnt forever
Chapter 25: Dont be sorry.
Chapter 26:Now would be the time....
Chapter 27: Lying now isn't an option
A/N
Chapter 28: Back to normal until....
Chapter 29: Finally
Chapter 30: Wait what

Chapter 4: "Did that really happen!"

1.2K 24 3
By calumhemmingsirwin

Jessi's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning and see a naked Ashton layin next to me. I stand up remembering what happened last night between us. I dont know what I was thinking. What am I going to say to James. I sat over on the other side of the sitting room in the back of the bus and put on Ashtons tshirts so I could quickly walk through the bus to change. I sneek out of the living room and try not to wake Ashton.

"What are you doing Jes?" Crap someone has seen me who is it, it cant be Michael I will die and he will kill Ashton. I dont want him to kill Ash it was not even his fault what happened I started it, he may have finished but I was the one who brought this all on.

"Well would you like to explain yourself?" I turned around expecting the worst and seeing even worse. A sleepy looking Calum stood in the centre of the walkway in the tour bus. I look down at the ground trying to fix my hair in the process.

"Did the cat get your tongue or something or are you just refusung to tell me why you are standing here is Ashtons top?" I looked at him

"Why do I have to explain myself to you for a start?"

"I was only aski..." The bus braked suddenly and I fell into Calums arms.

"Oh My Goodness, your not wearing any underwear!" He gasped.

"Yeah and your point is. Alot of girl like to see with no underwear but you wouldnt know that because you probably havent slept with anyone"

"Ooo someone woke up n the wrong side of hell this morning and yes I have and anyway my point is that neither yours or Ashs bunks are sleeped in and I heard some pretty louds noises from the living room around 6 this morning." Crap Jes come up with something fast or you are done for.

"Well just before you think something completely disguting Calum me and Ash were up playing XBox and I jumped up and knocked a few things off the wall. ANND we bunked on he two sofas in the living room so you have it all clear I HAVE BOYFRIND!" Yeah that should be good, nice one Jess.

"Calm down I know you have a boyfriend! I was just wondering thats all?" He smiled like he didnt believe me.

"I have to go and get ready I want to go somewhere later."

"Ok I have to get my case from under the bus anyway because I am going to meet someone today." Oh my goodness does Calum have a girl and his not saying anything about it. Nevermind I have to get changed I will quiz he about that later.

"While you are down under the bus will you bring up my spotty suitcase please and thank you, I cant go out like this." I begged him because I couldnt go out of the bus with just a tshirt on just in case the cameras may be awake.

"Yeah sure no problem." He smiled and walked off the bus.

.............

After I got dressed and put on some makeup I walked into the kitchen or dinig room area of the bus where Calum was sitting smile at his phone. I knew it, his has a girlfriend and he is not telling the boys. I need to talk to him about this while the boys are still fast asleep even though it is almost noon.

"Sooooo.." I sat down and smiled at Calum

"So what?"

" Who is she? Where is she from?"

"I have no idea what you are talking about"

"I know you have a girlfriend so stop lying to me. I am the Queen of Lies so I know when people are lying"

"So does that mean that you were lying this morning?" Shit things just got serious.

"Look that doesnt matter right now! Can I see her?" He turned around his phone and showed me a picture of a model looking girl with long blonde hair and brown eyes.

"Her name is Kaya Dowd, we met last summer and I have been sneaking away from the boys for months to see her. I cant tell them about her before I know this are getting serious because the band have this thing you know, NO GIRLS."

"Thats bull, but she is so pretty whow."

"Yeah and she has the personality to match."

"Now Jes will you just tell me what happened last night." I suddenly heard the living room door open and a humming Ashton walked out into th kitchen to me and Cal.

"Good morning guys." He sighed sitting next to me in his bowers, the ones that I so clearly remember taking off him.

"Umm yeah maybe another time Cal" Cal nodded and smiled looking down to his phone once more "Now let me out I have to go some where"

"Nope I am not letting you go anywhere" Ashton looked at me like a child

"LET ME OUT NOW." I screamed at him and he moved. I got off the bench and stood there fixing my skirt. I grabbed my bag and started to walk out of the bus.

"Bye Calum, oh and Ashton" I didnt even look back to see nor hear Ashtons response, all I heard was Calum screaming "See you soon"

Ashton's P.O.V

"Calum where is Jes gone?" I paniced, I needed to talk to her about what happened last night. I slept with a 17 year old, a 17 year old who is Michaels sister and who has a boyfrind. I need to see her. My mind was in over drive.

"I dunno she didnt say but she put a card in her bag for some coffee some a few minutes from here, Costa maybe I dont really, I was really busy this morning"

I rushed down to my suitcase, got my clothes, went up to get changed and brush my teeth. I got the directions to Costa off my phone and rushed off the bus to get Jes.

I was outside Costa Coffe and I looked in the window to see Jess in the window on her phone. I walked in to Costa and to give myself time I went up to the counter and ordered a drink so I could think of what I was going to say.

I finally got the courage to go over to her. I started to walk over and then I stood infront of her.

"Is this seat taken?" She didnt even look up from her phone

"No what ever it doesnt matter."

She continued to ignore me so I took out my phone and texted her.

"You know we have to talk about this. Did that really happen! Please talk to me this doesnt change a thing, you know that right."

Jes finally looked up at me. As soon as she looked at me she looked down again.

*Beep-Beep*

"Yeah I know I am so sorry for earlier I needed time to think. Yes that really did happen. Your not so bad in bed by the way ;) xx"

"Yeah your not bad yourself" I laughed, got up and sat next to her on the sofa.

"I am sorry for my behaviour" She frowned "I should have known, we just met and anyway I was a mistake on your part, I mean I shouldnt have dont it but you would never go for a girl like me anyway. But it doesnt matter I a boyfriend and you could do better. You have the world world of girls to choo.." I needed to stop her some way and the only way I knew how is to kiss her.

"Ash stop you cant do this with me." What was she saying "We just met"

"So what that makes not difference" I smiled

"Okay are you sure this is not just a fling." I nodded hoping she would have the response I wanted "Okay then bring me back to the tour bus I have to do something" she pecked my lips.

..............

Jessi"s P.O.V

"Ash I cant do it. No now. Not so soon." Ashton wrapped his arms around my waist swaying me back and forth.

"Babe you dont have to now"

"But I am lying to him" I sat at my laptop looking at James' Skype ID waiting to click it so that I could call him and tell him it was over but I have to admit that I still have a small feeling for him but I cant tell Ash.

"Ill be back in an hour okay. I turned and kissed Ash, I needed to talk to someone.

"Okay bye"

I took out my phone and dialed Cals phone, it took a few rings but he picked up at long last.

"Hell-llo Jes" He said like I was interrupting something

"Cal are you busy I need to talk?" He hesitated

"I am a little but is everything okay?"

"Yeah remember what I was going to tell you this morning?" I said with a shaking voice.

"Where do you want me to meet you so?"

"Just meet me outside the Shefferd Bar on the west side, please hurry."

I waited outside the bar for Cal for like 20 minutes. I ran up to me "Hey sorry Im late."

"I hope you finished in style dude

" I said as I walked into the bar laughing

"Shut up and keep walking kid"

"I already told Luke to stop calling me kiddo I am not that much younger then all of ye, you know that right." I looked at him.

"Yeah I know, but I just say it to annoy you to be honest" He giggled as we sat down in a booth at the very back of the bar where no one could see us.

"So Jes what were you going to tell me this morning before Ash walked in." Cal questioned after the bar man had left us to get our drinks.

"Well you remember that I told you that all the noise from the living room last night was me doing my victory dance as I had beaten Ash at XBox." He nodded to tell me to keep going but I stopped as the bar man came back to give us our drinks. I got out my purse to pay but Cal grabbed my hand and took out some cash.

"I got this. Keep the change mate." He laughed "Keep going anyway what really happened" He took a sip of his drink.

"Well I lied" I paused and took a deep breath as I was about to say it "No Cal I cant tell you"

"Look Jes you may have only just met me but the thing you are going to have to learn about me is who ever is Michaels family is my family and I will trust you like you are my own lil......"

"I SLEPT WITH ASH"

"..ssissss" He slurred his last words. "Are you serious right now Jes? What were you thinking? If Mike finds out he is going to kill the both of ye!"

I looked down at my glass and dipped my finger into my drink, swirling my finger around the top of the glass braking the silence "I know, I dont know what came over me. It just happened. I cant change anything now." A tear rolled down my face.

Cal tried to confort me but something he said just shocked my mind set and it was something I didnt even think about. "Well, did he use a condom, are you on birth control?"

"Uh Oh. I cant remember, it was all kind of a fuzz to be honest with you Cal."

"When are you due." I looked up at him and gave him an odd look for asking me such a personal question "What? Well if you want to go through this on your own, but I want you to know that I wont tell Mikey and Ill help you sort this out. On the DL if you know what I mean."

"Next week, but there is something else. Well two things?"

"Yeah you can tell me anything now."

"Well the first thing is me and Ashton talked about this and he wants to give things a go between us."

"Okay but what abou....."

"Let me finish"

"Okay"

"I am still with James, with almost four years"

"Well I have one question for you. Is there anywhere in your mind that still thinks that you have feelings for James?"

"Well yeah there is. I mean James was my frist love Cal how can I let him go after one silly mistake." He nodded "And anyway Ash is nineteen and I am seventeen, he would find someone better then me and more, in the blink of an eye"

"Well theres your answer you have to kill this thing with Ash before it even starts and ruins everything you built with James." I nodded and downed the rest of my drink, wondering should I tell him what happened. But I didnt and Calum downed the rest of his drink and we walked out of the bar.

....

Later that evening I was back in the tour bus waiting for the boys to come back from practise. Mike walked in first and he saw my in the kitchen lying down on the bench. "Hey sis!"

"Sup Brav" We both laughed becasue when we were growing up we never really called eachother by name, it was always something like 'Brav'

Then Cal and Luke talking about some girl that Luke saw at practise that he thought was cute and they walked straight past me. Luke kept going and Cal turned and said "Good Luck by the way. Hope everything turns out okay" I smiled and he walked away with the other boys into the living room and shut the door.

Ash finally came in. All sweaty from drumming all day I suppose. He sat down infront of me. I sat up.

"Hey gorgeous" He tried to kiss me on the lips but I turned my head and pushed my hand againest his chest.

"Ashton dont." He sat back down and looked at my as I sat there in complete silence trying to think on what I was going to lead with.

"Ash we need to talk about something and it cant wait."

"Okay shoot"

"Look I have a boyfriend who I deepy care about, who I have always cared about and he cares about me, I shouldnt have slept with you last night. It was a huge mistake and it wont happen again"

"But what happened to what you said this morning about giving it a go"

"Thats another thing I shouldnt have said. James is back home and he will not know anything about this. I love him deeply and this would be a mistake if it went any further. I would just be doing him an injustice."

"Okay I understand but can I just say something and it might sound a like bit crazy."

"Sure what is it?"

"I have only just met you but there is something there I just can figure out about you. I dont care if you have a boyfriend or not I am going to be on you side wheather you like it or not so you are just going to have to get used to it." He grabbed my hands "I dont want you to think of me as your enemy but as you alley"

"Ashton dont please I cant" I pulled away my hands quickly and I burst into tears.

Calum must have heard what was going on because he came out and sat down next to Ashton and asked was everything okay. I nodded and stood up and walked down to my bunk and closed the curtain. I picked my phone out of my pocket to call James.

"Ring-Ring --- Ring-Ring---- You have been connected to the voicemail box of James Cunningham. Please leave you message after the tone." I hung up the phone. I didnt want to leave a voicemail, I just wanted to talk to James.

I curled into a ball and started to cry once more.I heard footsteps out side my bunk and they stopped. I heard a voice "Remember I am your alley not your emeny"

"Did that really happen!" I said to myself.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for such a long drawn out but I had to fit it all into this one. The next few chapters have been planned and they will becoming out over the next few days. I am happy so far with what is happening but I want you to comment what your favourite part so far. The relationship between James and Jes is going to change very quickly in the next few chapters so it will just be interesting how Ashton is going to treat Jes now she has spoken to him. Hope you are enjoying it so far.

calumhemmingsirwin

SHARE VOTE COMMENT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
265K 6.3K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
984K 17.1K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...