THE MARINE IN COMBAT BOOTS. (...

By Writing_Addict2

Evelyn Scott, has always been apart of a military family with dad who used to be in the marines and now her b... More

1 (Edited)
2 (Edited)
3 (Edited)
4 (Edited)
5 (Edited)
6 (Edited)
7 (Edited)
8 (Edited)
9 (Edited)
10 (Edited)
11 (Edited)
12 (Edited)
13 (Edited)
14 (Edited)
15 (Edited)
16 (Edited)
17 (Edited)
18 (Edited)
19 (Edited)
20 (Edited)
21 (Edited)
22 (Edited)
23 (Edited)
24 (Edited)
25 (Edited)
26 (Edited)
27 (Edited)
28 (Edited)
29 (Edited)
30 (Edited)
31 (Edited)
32 (Edited)
33 (Edited)
34 (Edited)
35 (Edited)
36 (Edited)
37 (Edited)
38 (Edited)
39 (Edited)
40 (Edited)
41 (Edited)
42 (Edited)
43 (Edited)
45 (Edited)
46 (Edited)
47 (Edited)
48 (Edited)
49 (Edited)
50 (Edited)
51 (Edited)
52 (Edited)
53 (Edited)
54 (Edited)
55 (Edited)
56 (Edited)
57 (Edited)
58 (Edited)
59 (Edited)
60 (Edited)
61 (Edited)
62 (Edited)
63 (Edited)
64 (Edited)
65 (Edited)
66 (Edited)
67 (Edited)
68 (Edited)
69 (Edited)
70 (Edited)
71 (Edited)
72 (Edited)
73 (Edited)
74 (Edited)
75 (Edited)
76 (Edited)
77 (Edited)
78 (Edited)
79 (Edited)
80 (Edited)
81 (Edited)
82 (Edited)

44 (Edited)

2.4K 48 7
By Writing_Addict2

EVELYN'S POV
It's now been a week since we moved into the new house and just yesterday we got the house the way we want it to be.

Today we had an appointment to go to.

"You ready to head out babygirl?" Oliver asked.

"Yeah, what car do you wanna take today?" I asked him.

"We can take the Audi you know how much I love that thing and I know you do too." He smirked as he grabbed the keys.

I just laughed and we walked out the door Oliver locking it behind us, he opened the door for me and then got in himself and backed out the driveway.

"So what happens at this appointment?" Oliver asked as he got on the road and took my hand in his.

"We may or may not get to see the babies heartbeat, and if that's the case we'll be able to hear it but I'm not sure we'll just have to see I guess," I explained.

"That would be really cool if we got to see it's heartbeat." He said.

"I know but don't get your hopes up that we will happen because I don't know if the baby is old enough just yet," I told him because I didn't want him thinking that we would and then we find out we can't see it.

When we got there we were like 15 minutes early so we went in and I signed myself in and then we just sat in the waiting room until we get called back in.

"How much bigger do you think the baby is going to be?" Oli asked once we had sat down.

"I think the baby has probably doubled in size since the last time but I'm not really for sure," I explained.

"Evelyn Ferrari?" I heard the nurse call a few minutes later.

Oliver and I stood up and walked to the side door where the nurse was.

"How are you guys today?" She asked with a smile as she walked us to the back.

"We're doing really good, how are you," I asked after I answered her questioned.

"I'm doing good, okay so if you could just change into this an then sit on the table that would be great. And I'll let doctor Micah know that you're here." She told me once she handed me the blue and white gown.

Once I put the gown on I climbed up on the table with Oli's help.

A few minutes later the nurse came in to take my blood to make sure my numbers looked good.

"Why do appointments like this always take so long?" Oli asked.

"I'm not really sure I mean I know the doctor as other things he as to do and blood work so that makes it takes even longer to come back," I told him and he just shook his head in understanding.

Is was another 30 or so minutes before the doctor finally came in, which may I add was almost an hour after our appointment was suppose to start.

"Hello! nice seeing guys again how are you guys today?" Doctor Micah asked as he came in and sat on the stool.

"We're good, how are you?" I asked.

"I'm good thanks, so how are feeling? pregnancy going well?" He asked.

"I feel okay the all day sickness is still horrible and being quite tired but I guess other than that I feel fine," I told him as I nodded my head.

"Okay, again that should go away within the next four weeks. There are only a few times where you'll have it the entire pregnancy." He told me and I nodded my head.

"Okay so if you can lay back I'll measure your stomach." He told us he grabbed the measuring tape.

"So your uterus is now about the size of a large grapefruit, so you won't be showing quite yet but when putting pants on they'll most likely feel a bit tight which is normal." He said as he measured up and down and side to side.

"Okay seems to be right on track with how far along you are, now if you would put your feet here we'll get to the fun part the ultrasound." He said gesturing to the stirrups.

"Okay, so again you'll feel slight discomfort but take a deep breath in and I'll tell yo when to let it out." He said as he grabbed the probe and put the lubricant on it.

Oli came and stood by me to hold my hand.

"Okay, deep breathe in and...let it out." He told me.

"Wow, that wasn't near as bad as the last time," I said breathing in and out of my nose/mouth.

"Good that's what we want, but lucky for you this is your last appointment with the probe next time you come in here baby will be big enough to do an external ultrasound." He told me which definitely put a big smile on my face.

"Okay, so if you look right here you can see that baby now has legs, and arms, fingers, and toes, are starting to form as well as the eyes have moved forward on the face and then baby even has eyelids. Baby is nearly an inch long and weighs less than 1/8 of an ounce." He explained as he pointed to place to place on the ultrasound machine.

"Look love, that's our baby." Oli said as he looked at me he had unshed tears in his eyes.

"Okay, if you look very closely you can even see the baby moving a bit." He said turning the screen more towards us.

"Oh, my gosh baby look it's moving," I said as I gripped his hand harder.

"I know that's our baby." He said leaning his head down to mine we just cried a bit at this very surreal moment.

"Okay, the baby looks great so I will have the nurse print these out and bring them back and then you guys can be on your way." He said as he took the probe out.

"Also your numbers look amazing their doubling like they should." He told us with the shake of his head and then walked out the door.

Once doctor Micah left I got off the table again with Oli's help and I took the gown off and put my clothes back on.

"Love, that was amazing we got to see it move and it had little legs and arms like that's our baby," Oli said as he came to stand in front of me placing his hands on my waist.

"I know it's crazy like there's really a baby in there, and of course I knew that but this makes it so much more surreal," I told him placing my hands on his shoulders.

Before we could say anything else the doctor had come back in.

"Okay here are the pictures and I will see you guys in four weeks have a good day." He said handing us the pictures and then shaking our hands.

"You too, and thanks so much." I smiled.

We walked out of the office Oli behind me guiding me towards the car, once we got there he opened my door and then got in himself.

"So, I was thinking I'll just make us lunch instead of getting something out," I told him.

"Okay, sounds good babygirl let's head home then." He told me as he put his hand out for me to grab.

I think it was like 16 or so minutes until we made it back to the house and Oliver got out then going to my side and opening my door.

We walked into the house and Oli locked it behind us.

"So what are you going to make?" Oli asked once we had walked into the kitchen.

"I'm going to make shrimp spring rolls with a spicy dipping sauce," I told him.

"That sounds really good babygirl." He told me.

I started cooking the shrimp, and while that was going I started getting everything else for the rolls and also for the sauce.

Once the shrimp were done I placed everything in the spring roll wrap and then rolled everything up.

I then plated the rolls on two plates along with a little glass bowl that had the dipping sauce in it.

And I figured we could just eat in the living room so I brought the food out there where I knew Oli was.

"Here's the food and I'm gonna go grab us some drinks," I told him once I had placed the food down.

"I'll do it what do you want?" He asked as he went to stand up.

"No I'll do it I'm already up, do you want a beer?" I asked.

"Yes please." He said once he knew that I wasn't going to let him do it.

I walked back into the kitchen and grabbed myself water and Oli a beer.

"Here you go, babe," I said as I handed him the beer once I had sat down on the couch.

"Thank you love, and just so you know I'm washing the plates." He said leaning over to kiss me.

We decided to put on Netflix and since so many people were talking about it we put on bird box.

Once we put that on we started eating.

"That was interesting but I actually really quite liked it what'd you think about it?" He asked me once it was over and we had longed finished our lunch.

"I liked it I would definitely watch it again." I nodded.

"We should, ok I'm going to wash these dishes and I'll be right back." He said standing up grabbing the plates.

"Okay, I think I'm going to head upstairs into the bedroom," I told him standing up myself.

I still couldn't get over the house I mean it had five bedrooms ours and then four for the kids we would have someday we had an extra bedroom for guest and then I had my studio room which I loved and Oliver also had a office. The house we just perfect worth every bit of money we paid for it.

I made it to our room and went to the living room part of it and picked my laptop up because I needed to do work like edit pictures from previous photo shoots.

"What are ya doing babygirl?" Oli asked as he walked into the room coming over to sit next to me on the couch turning the tv on.

"I'm editing some pictures from the last shoot I did," I told him.

"How long do you think you'll work? since your pregnant." He asked.

"As long as I can, babe my job is not hard on my body and if I need to I'll hire someone to help me," I said looking up at him so he knows I'm serious.

"Okay, I'm not going to win this, so on a different topic I love you so much." He said.

"I love you too." I laughed.

He watched tv while I continued to work and I did that for the next hour or so before I called it good for today.

"I think I'm going to go take a shower," I told him as I shut my laptop and stood from the couch.

"Can I join you? no hankie pankie just a shower." He said.

"But what if I wanted there to be hankie pankie?" I said raising my brow and then walking out of the room and into the bathroom.

"I swear I love these pregnancy hormones," Oliver said as he walked into the bathroom.

"I bet you do." I laughed turning the shower on.

We stripped out our clothes and walked in, the bathroom when you first walked in there was the sinks with a giant mirror behind it and then behind that was a huge tub that you could most likely fit three people and then there was also the walk-in shower, a very fancy bathroom you could say.

"I love you, so much." He whispered once we had got into the shower.

"I love you too," I whispered back.

He slowly began kissing down my neck of course wanting to start already.

After our shower, we got out dried off and walked back out in the room to the walk-in closet.

We both got dressed me in shorts and one of Oli's shirts and then Oli in a pair of shorts as well because even though it was only February it was getting slightly warmer.

"So it's five now what time do you want to start dinner?" Oli asked once we had gotten dressed.

"We can start now the sooner we start the sooner I can sleep," I told him walking out of the room as he followed behind.

"Of course your only thinking about food and sleep." Oli chuckled.

We decided on something easy so spaghetti with meat sauce and salad and then garlic butter breadsticks as well.

"You wanna eat at the dining table for the first time?" Oli asked.

"I hadn't realized that. Yeah sure let's eat at the table." I told him.

We brought the food out on the table along with plates, forks, and tongs for the salad.

"So I know you don't want to but I really do think we need to get a safer car and we need to get one at some point since we are having more kids eventually." Oliver brought up once again as we started eating.

"I know, It's just we just bought a house and a crap ton of things to go in said house and at some point, we're going to be spending even more money because of the baby," I explained.

"But, if it means that much to you then we can go and look tomorrow," I told him and his eyes lit up like a kid on Christmas morning.

"Thank you love, and trust me I know we just spent a lot of money but we're good right now more than good actually and within the next couple of weeks I should be getting a raise at work so don't worry." He told me as he stood up to come to my side of the table.

We continued eating and then once we ate what we could we brought everything back into the kitchen and put all the leftover food away and then cleaned up from cooking and then we did dishes.

Once we made sure the downstairs was clean we headed upstairs to get ready for bed, we went into the bathroom to brush our teeth and I washed my face while Oli used the bathroom and then when he was done I went even though I knew I would still wake up in the middle of night to pee once again but hey that's pregnant life.

Once we were done we walked back into the bedroom and got into bed.

"I love you, and you too little bean," Oli said kissing me and then leaning down to kiss my belly.

"I love you too babe so much," I told him leaning up to kiss him again.

He turned the tv on putting it at a low volume.

"Goodnight babygirl." He whispered pulling me closer to him.

"Goodnight babe," I whispered back as I laid my head on his chest.
............................................................................
A/N: How cute was that ultrasound? Baby Ferrari is looking like a real baby now!😊

This chapter took so long so I just happy I finally finished it🙌🏻

Also, I'm writing this a week in advance just so I don't have to stress so I'm writing this Saturday morning at 1:09 but you guys won't be seeing it until Wednesday I believe.

Also have any of you guys watched the bird box?

I loved it, if you did watch it what did you think about it?

But that's enough talking purely because I'm just tired😂😴

Comment&Vote!

Love you guys to the moon and back!🥰❤️😍😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 146 33
Callie - Losing everything she every loved Callie starts a new life outside of the army trying to mend her broken heart, not sure where she suppose t...
28.9K 450 16
Ellie and Cole Phoenix Rising Book 1 ***Full finished book, fully edited is available on Amazon*** Cole has gone through hell to make it back to his...
1M 32.3K 31
The second I saw her my skin heated and heart skipped a beat. I knew I had to know who she was. I knew I just needed to be near her. After my horribl...
1K 44 43
Venomous Mistake This is Marco and Clara's brutal/sexy story. Clara Revenge was my goal-to take down the enemy. I've trained under my Uncle, but eve...