THE MARINE IN COMBAT BOOTS. (...

Oleh Writing_Addict2

Evelyn Scott, has always been apart of a military family with dad who used to be in the marines and now her b... Lebih Banyak

1 (Edited)
2 (Edited)
3 (Edited)
4 (Edited)
5 (Edited)
6 (Edited)
7 (Edited)
8 (Edited)
9 (Edited)
10 (Edited)
11 (Edited)
12 (Edited)
13 (Edited)
14 (Edited)
15 (Edited)
16 (Edited)
17 (Edited)
18 (Edited)
19 (Edited)
20 (Edited)
21 (Edited)
22 (Edited)
23 (Edited)
24 (Edited)
25 (Edited)
26 (Edited)
27 (Edited)
28 (Edited)
29 (Edited)
30 (Edited)
31 (Edited)
32 (Edited)
33 (Edited)
34 (Edited)
35 (Edited)
36 (Edited)
37 (Edited)
38 (Edited)
39 (Edited)
40 (Edited)
42 (Edited)
43 (Edited)
44 (Edited)
45 (Edited)
46 (Edited)
47 (Edited)
48 (Edited)
49 (Edited)
50 (Edited)
51 (Edited)
52 (Edited)
53 (Edited)
54 (Edited)
55 (Edited)
56 (Edited)
57 (Edited)
58 (Edited)
59 (Edited)
60 (Edited)
61 (Edited)
62 (Edited)
63 (Edited)
64 (Edited)
65 (Edited)
66 (Edited)
67 (Edited)
68 (Edited)
69 (Edited)
70 (Edited)
71 (Edited)
72 (Edited)
73 (Edited)
74 (Edited)
75 (Edited)
76 (Edited)
77 (Edited)
78 (Edited)
79 (Edited)
80 (Edited)
81 (Edited)
82 (Edited)

41 (Edited)

2.9K 55 14
Oleh Writing_Addict2

OLIVER'S POV
I got up around 6:36 this morning and I decided I would start my day by showering and I thankfully didn't have work today, when I got out the shower I quietly walked back out into the bedroom since Evelyn was still sleeping I didn't want to wake her since I know how this pregnancy has been hard on her.

After I was dressednI walked out the bedroom with my phone and laptop in hand walking down the hall I walked into the living room and sitting down on the couch pulling up that house I saw on my phone last night but instead of pulling it up on my phone I pulled it up on laptop so I would be able to use my phone to call.

Once I found the number I grabbed my phone and typed the number in and brought the phone up to my ear.

"Hello, this is James Michael how can I help you?" A guy said.

"Yes, I was calling about the house you have listed," I explained.

"Ah yes, what did you want to go over about it?" He asked.

"Well, my and my wife are looking for a bigger home as she is expecting so we were wondering how much the house is listed at," I told him.

"Okay well, the house is at $568,000." He told me.

"Okay is there any way we could come and see it?" I asked.

"Yes, of course, I could actually get you guys in today if that works for you guys." He said.

"That would be great, what time would be the best?" I asked.

"How is 1:30?" He asked.

"That's great thanks so much," I confirmed.

"Okay sounds good I will text you the address of it the house." He told me.

"Okay, great thanks again bye," I said.

Once I was done on the phone I went into the kitchen to fix something for breakfast.

I decided to make steak omelets, and once I was done I put everything on a bed thing I have no idea what it's called.

After I got all the food on it I grabbed it by the handles and carried it down the hall to our room, once in there I sat it on the bed and gently rubbed her shoulders to get her to wake up.

"Mmmm what do you want?" She whined as she tried to push me away.

"I made you breakfast baby girl." I told her, her eyes opening immediately after I mentioned the fact that I made food.

"Aww thank you, baby, I love you." She said leaning up to kiss me.

"I love you too," I replied and kissed her back.

As we started eating I remember that I talked to the realtor.

"So I woke up early this morning and called the realtor and I asked him how much the house was listed for and he said $568,000 so I then asked him if we could come and looked at the house and he said that he could get us in today at 1:30 and he texted me the address so we could get there," I explained.

"That's perfect, but do you really want to spend that much on a house?" I she asked.

"Well, it has everything we need literally everything so we would probably never have to move again. And it's a good area it seems to be everything you would want for a house so I think we at least need be open-minded and really think about it and see it before we make any judgments about it." I said to her.

"Okay, fair enough I'm gonna go take a shower to look somewhat decent today, thank you for the food baby." She told me as she got out of bed.

While she was in the shower I took the tray thing and brought it back out into the kitchen and washed the dishes and cleaned up a bit, once I was done I went back into the bedroom seeing Evelyn dressed and ready to go.

"You look beautiful love so lucky," I whispered in her ear as I came behind her.

"Thank you, baby, you look handsome as always." She told me as she turned around and leaned up grabbing the back of my neck to kiss me.

I placed my hands on her waist as she deepened this kiss, she then pulled my bottom lip between her teeth and letting it snap back making me in return groan in approval.

"Babygirl you need to stop please I don't want to hurt you." I groaned as I pulled away from the kiss.

"But I want you and I want you now." She stated matter-of-factly.

"Love, please you're killing me here," I told her and I let my head fall back which was a bad choice only because she took advantage at the fact my neck was exposed and she latched her mouth onto it once again earning a moan from me.

"Come on Oliver I want you." She said moving her hands down to my belt taking it off and then moving to my shirt pulling it off as quick as she could she then moved to my pants and took those off as well once she unbuttoned and unzipped them.

She then pushed me onto the bed making me lay on my back she then stepped away from me and began removing her clothes as well she then climbed on top of me leaning down to kiss my chest and then moving up towards my neck eventually making it to my lips then without warning she pushed herself down onto me.

"Shit love, shit don't stop." I groaned as I placed my hands on her waist.

And she definitely didn't stop she kept going picking up speed as she went.

"Shit babygirl I'm almost there, are you close?" I asked her, and she nodded her head in response.

"Come on babygirl let go for me." I groaned.

We finished up a minute later.

"Damn babygirl what's gotten into you?" I asked as we calmed our breathing.

"Damn pregnancy hormones are what got into me." She breathed and then climbed off me.

"Come on we need to get dressed again and look decent," I told her since we still needed to go meet up with the realtor.

When we got dressed again we grabbed our stuff and walked out to the car I, of course, opened the door for Evelyn and then getting in the car myself.

As I was reversing out of the driveway I grabbed Evelyn's hand and lacing our fingers together.

"You know I've been thinking we should get a family car it will be more so your car but I think it'll be nice to have when the baby comes," I told Evelyn as I started driving on the road.

"Yeah, I think that would be fine but let's look into that maybe next week just because we're gonna be pretty busy the next few days." She told me.

"That's fine, do you know what kind of car you'd want?" I asked her as I turned down a road.

"I'm not sure on the brand but I definitely don't want a minivan so I'll most likely end getting a car that has three row sitting." She explained.

"That makes sense we can for sure go at some point next week," I told her.

We continued talking for about the next 20 or so minutes before we actually made it to the house.

I parked the car and got out rounding the front of the car to get to Eveyln's side and opening her door once she was out I shut the door and grabbed her hand as we walked up the driveway to the house.

Hello, I'm James and I take it your Oliver?" He asked walking over to us and shaking my hand.

"Yes and this is my wife Evelyn," I told him as I gestured to Evelyn.

"Nice meeting you too, so as you can see this is the foryer and if we walk over here to the right we'll go into the kitchen and dining room area, so this house was built last year and two families have lived here. When they were building the house they tried to keep an open floor plan with a contemporary and a bit of modern so you'll find a lot of white, grey, gold, and quite a bit of marble throughout the whole house."

"So now if you will follow me we'll start towards the left of the house which will lead us into the living room area, the fireplace is working there's a place in the backyard where you can chop wood, so we can go look at the yard now before looking at the rest of the house."

"So here's the pool which is quite honestly my favorite part of the house, there's also a nice lounging place back here as well you have a nice outdoor kitchen along with living place which includes a firepit for all your s'mores endeavors. So this is the outside for the most part so we can head back in now finish looking at the rest of the house."

"So if we go down this way you have a closet right here and then right next to that there's a bedroom and also you have a bathroom down here as well, so we can go upstairs now and let's go left so there are three bedrooms down this way and all three of them have their own bathrooms and then if we go down the right way there are four more bedrooms also, of course, having their own bathroom. And then this room right here is the master bedroom and this room does have a balcony."

"So now we can go look at the utility room and the house does come with a washer and dryer but you can wish to get rid of them if you like, and the garage is just off to the door which is a three car garage, and that is the house so we can go into the living room if you would like to discuss a price."

"So the house is at $568.000 but you guys seem like a very nice couple and that high of a price is just set there but it usually will get knocked so I will put the price at let's say $240.000." He said.

"Okay, first of all, I love the house but I would love to talk with my wife about it before we make any final plans," I explained to him.

"That's perfectly fine I will just go out back and when you're done you can come to get me," James said as he stood up from the couch.

"Okay, so what do you think of the house?" I asked Evelyn once he left the room.

"I love it the marble, the colors decor, I love the floor color, the kitchen is everything I would want for a house all space we would I need think it's perfect and the lower price does help but what did you think? is it worth it?" She asked after she explained.

"I think it's totally worth I don't think we'll be able to find something better than this especially with the price so I say we go for it," I told her.

"Okay, let's do let's buy a house." She said with a bright smile on her face.

I smiled back at her and I stood up to go outside to get James the realtor.

"So have you guys made a decision?" James asked once I and he sat back down.

"Yes we have, and we would love to buy the house," Evelyn told him.

"Great! perfect choice I will get together all the paperwork and then you guys can be on your way." He said as he reached down to get his bag and sitting it on the coffee table and opening it up.

"Okay, so if I can your guys' ID's that would be great." He said.

"Okay, so both of sigh here and here and Mrs. Ferrari I need you here and here, and then Mr. Ferrari I need you to sign here and here and one more time here and once last time I need you both to sigh here." He explained pointing to each place on the different pieces of paper.

"Okay, and that's it so I will get this working and I'll back by tomorrow with a move in date," James said standing up.

"Perfect! thank you so much." I and Evelyn said as we stood up as well.

Once we had all bid our goodbyes I and Evelyn walked outside to the car and I opened her door and then getting in the car myself.

"I'm so excited, like babe the house was perfect everything and more than what we wanted," Evelyn said as I began to back out of the driveway.

"I know love, it's perfect imagine our little kids running around everywhere it's going to be amazing," I told her as I brought her hand up to my mouth to kiss it.

"So we need to go grocery shopping and I'll cook dinner when we get home," Evelyn told me once we had gotten back in town.

We stopped at H-E-B and getting our normal food and then stuff for this weekend since we're gonna try and get all the family over to share all the big news.

"So I was wondering in the store when we have our families come over this weekend our we going to tell them we got a house?" I asked Evelyn once we were back in the car and on our way home.

"I mean might as well plus we're gonna need people to help us move when it gets to that time." She explained.

"Sounds good, everyone's going to freak out when they find out not only are we moving but we're having a baby too," I told her.

"So does that mean you want to tell them that we're moving and then tell them that we're having a baby?" She asked.

"I think it would be fun if we did it that way," I told her.

"Yeah, that sounds like a great idea." She said smiling from ear to ear as she leaned over the console to kiss me.

We got home a bit later and I put the groceries away while Evelyn started dinner.

"Mmm, it smells really good baby girl," I said as I came behind wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Thank you, baby, it's almost done, why don't you grab some plates." She told me as she continued cooking.

"Okay, you ready to eat?" She asked as she turned away from the stove with a pan in hand.

She plated our food and I grabbed a bottle a beer out the fridge for myself and then a sprite for her.

"Thank you, baby, so I was thinking either you or I could send a group message to everyone about coming over here this weekend," Evelyn said once I had sat down.

"Yeah, if you want to you can if not I'll do it," I told her.

"Do you know who's all supposed to know in the chat?" She asked.

"Um not exactly, but if you give me everyone's names I can do it," I told her with a slightly guilty look on my face.

"It's fine baby I'll do it, it's no big deal." She told me with an amused look on her face.

We finished dinner and went in the kitchen to clean up and wash dishes.

"Okay, I'm gonna text them while you take a shower and then I'll come to take one." She told me once we had finished up in the kitchen.

While she did that I walked down the hall going through the bedroom to the bathroom and turning on the shower to get hot, and in the meantime of that I brushed my teeth and shaved my beard and then I got into the shower after I had stripped out of my clothes.

When I was done in the shower I turned the water off and walked out while wrapping a towel around my waist just as Evelyn walked in.

"So, I texted everyone and their all good to come Saturday for a cookout/hangout at least that's what they think it is." She said as she started brushing her teeth.

"Good I can't wait to tell everyone," I told her as she got into the shower.

Since she was showering I walked out into the bedroom and into the walk-in closet grabbing a pair of boxers and joggers.

A few minutes later Evelyn came out wrapped in a towel and she to went the closet and grabbing what looked like shorts and one of my t-shirts.

We both got into bed as she turned the tv on.

"Ugh! today has been so long I'm just ready to sleep at this point." Evelyn said as she basically laid herself on top of me.

"I know come on babygirl let's head to bed," I told her kissing the top of her head.

"I love you, babe." She said kissing my neck.

"I love you love, and of course you too little bean," I told her kissing her lips and then going down to kiss her belly.

"Goodnight babygirl," I whispered in her ear.

"Goodnight baby." She whispered back.
............................................................................
A/N: Finally got this one done! Sorry, it took so long to get it out today. But hey! At least I still got it up today!😉
And they found a house!! How exciting it that! This book has been so much fun to write and I'm enjoying every bit of it and I hope you are too.

And I know it may seem that this book is almost over with but I promise it's not. But when it gets close to ending I'll let you guys know! Just to keep you in the loop!

Also, how was everyone's Christmas?
Mine was amazing I got some great gifts! (Thanks mom&dad&brother) but most importantly I got to spend the day with family and that is really all that matters!

Anyways I don't want to keep this too long so I'll send it out by saying, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Comment&Vote!

Love you guys to the moon and back!❤️😍😘🥰

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1M 32.3K 31
The second I saw her my skin heated and heart skipped a beat. I knew I had to know who she was. I knew I just needed to be near her. After my horribl...
4K 545 34
Anna Richmond just broke up with rich-boy Xavier Quintin, but he is determined to have her as his prize. While Anna just wants to begin focusing on h...
191K 4.8K 65
"What your telling me I'm not good enough for you?" I said and she looked at me in the eyes. "Anna we are complete opposites. It's as if the only thi...
687 42 19
ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴢᴏᴍʙɪᴇ ᴀᴘᴏᴄᴀʟʏᴘsᴇ? ~ Katie is a small town girl who's had everything go wrong for her. Her mom cheated on her dad, now she's go...