||Falling From The Sky||Black...

By melodichii

SATUS: COMPLETED (✔) (Y/n), Yuno and Asta aim to become the Magic Emperor, but in this world magic means ever... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
🎉🎊🎄Christmas Special🎄🎊🎉
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
POLL [DELETING LATER]
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
POLL RESULTS
HEAVENLY SKY MAGIC
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 - End.
End of Book - NOTE
SEQUEL NOTICE

Chapter 27

10.7K 464 140
By melodichii

Sorry for a late chapter, I got caught up in doing art and stuff but here you go, enjoy!^^

*****

As Licht's eyes start to leave (Y/n)'s body, it trails back to Asta.Asta points his sword at Licht, before saying anything else, a white blade struck Asta's leg.

"You are the ones who started this.Shut your filthy mouth."Licht bellows as his eyes trail to the grimoire in front of Asta, he flinches as he sees the familiar cover.

"And why...does someone like you...have that grimoire?"Rage could be hinted in his tone.Asta grits his teeth as he charges forwards in hope of using his sword as a shield from Licht's attacks.As he was running, he stops upon hearing Licht's voice behind him.

"It's no use, let's have you give back that grimoire now."Licht says to him as he hands a white explosion from him palm towards Asta's back.Asta turns quickly, but not quick enough.

(Y/n)'s PoV

Where am I?

I open my eyes to see a white room, a really white room.Buildings start to appear, more specifically, broken pillars, they start to surround me in a circular shape as podium starts to emerge from the white in the centre.I walk over to it to see a circle craved out in the centre, coloured in shiny gold.I trace my fingers over it as a voice calls me.

(Y/n).....

I whip my head behind me to see where the voice came from.

What the hell?

I place my arm back down as I start to walk around the pillars, I walk up to one of them and touch it.From the base of it, a golden circle starts to travel it's way the pillar.As it went, vines start to curl around the pillar as white roses start to bloom, once the circle reached the top, it disappears.I frown as I turn to touch the pillar next to it, it does the same thing and the voice speaks again.

You've come... (Y/n), The Maiden of Eden.Next Ruler of the Heavens, ah, many titles you bear on the sacred grounds.

Who are you? What the hell do you mean?

I am who I am, you've started to awaken your true powers to becoming the next God.

Like I said before....I'm not becoming 'God' and I don't want to.

Your fate has already been laid out from the moment you were born.You fell from the heavens as a baby in a casket with the scared name and now, you'll come back to heaven and be crowned as God, then you must return to the unholy grounds and take on the tremendous burden.

I was originally from heaven?!I'm 100 percent human, thank you very much, and even if I did become God, what type of tremendous burden are you even talking about?!

You'll know when the time comes, I'm sure Revel will explain everything when you return.

Yea.....I forgot about him.

Time to wake up.

I start to feel rhe world around me stir as I close my eyes and open them again to see my self on a bed, I roll to the side and see the children and a few healing mages around a bed.

Theresa?!

I immediately sit up.

Weird, the pain is gone.

Paying my thoughts no mind I rush over to look at her.

"Hey!?Is she alright?!Where's Gauche?!"I ask some the children, they turn to me with teary eyes.

"Gauche went back to help Asta!"I hear Marie's voice say behind me.I turn to her in a hurried voice.

"Marie!What happened when i was out?!"I asked her.

"The Black Bulls Captain appeared and we were taken nack here to the hospital with Gauche and then he took some magic from Mister Frosty and went back!"She exclaims, catching her breath.

"Thanks Marie."I say softly to her, in relief as I hear that Noelle got back to Black Bulls HQ in time to report it.I pat Marie's head as she looks down in worry for her older brother.

"Don't worry Marie!I'll make sure Gauche gets bavk here in one piece!"I reassure her.She looks up in a glimpse of hope.

"Really!?"She shouts.

"Yep, just stay here okay?"I say to her.She smiles slightly and rushes over to Theresa.I was getting my grimoire ready for teleportation when I feel a tap on my shoulders.I turn to see Neige looking down.

"Hm?"

"Uh...Stay safe..."He mutters looking flushed.I smile sweetly and pat his shoulder.

"Thanks."I say to him before casting my spell.

"Heavenly Sky Magic:God's Throne."

Weird....I didn't need to use much magic...it usally takes a bit more...

I sit on it and wave to Marie before disappearing and reappearing at scene, the cloud disappears and flip forwards and land ln the rumble.

I look forwards and spot Asta and Gauche with a buff man, whom I am assuming is their Captain.

"Yo!Asta!Gauche!"I shout at them, they turn their heads at my voice as i rush up to them, I tackle asta in a hug and look at the person in front of them.

The leader Licht of the Midnight Sun....wait....how the hell did I know that.

I loosen my arms around Asta as I stare at Licht, sprawled out on the ground, bruised and injured.

"Oi kid.You're the rookie from the Crimson Lions.Finally decided to wake up and come back to the battle?"A deep voice calls to me.

"Yep, now I'm full lf energy, ready to burst!"I shout excitedly, fist pumping in the air.A murderous aura started to appear next the Black Bulls Captain as he gripped my head with his large hand.

"I don't like your enthusiasm, reminds me of someone."He says as a breath of smoke comes out of his mouth.

"O com'mon.Put me down!"I shout waving my arms and legs.He breathes out a puff of smoke in my face and places my feet back down the ground leaving me coughing at the smoke, he turns to Licht as I cough a little more.

"Looks likke your own biggest magic smarted a bit.I guess you haf anotger natural enemy besides me. Well, shake it off."Yami says.

Yami Sukehiro of the Black Bulls....wait how did I know that too!?!

"I couldn't risk hurting you...."Licht breathes out looking at Gauche.

"And now your here, I can't risk hurting you either."Licht continues uneasily looking at me.

"What are you talking about?"Gauche and I say at the same time. Yami looks at gauche in a questioning look.

"This guy a friend of yours?"He asks Gauche, before looking at me.I shake my head no as Gauche answers.

"Of course not.A guy like this?"

"Someday you'll understand, The Maiden of The Sacred Grounds."Licht says looking at me.

This is getting creepy, who knows something I don't?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359K 14.4K 45
(Y/n) doesn't remember her past except for her name, and she was lucky enough to have been found and brought to an orphanage. She grew up with Asta a...
5.8K 125 30
Leona is 14 years of age. She has a dark past along with a poker face to hide all the pain she harbors in her stone-cold heart. Ever since the incide...
50K 780 41
Asta is a kid who was born without magic in the world that magic is everything... He went through hard times and finally in the age of 15, the five...
52.3K 1.4K 8
𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙁𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙎𝙏, and purest beauty on the land appears out of nowhere bringing such a big chaos to those who he captures his beauty. ⌗ various! b...