THE MARINE IN COMBAT BOOTS. (...

By Writing_Addict2

Evelyn Scott, has always been apart of a military family with dad who used to be in the marines and now her b... More

1 (Edited)
2 (Edited)
3 (Edited)
4 (Edited)
5 (Edited)
6 (Edited)
7 (Edited)
8 (Edited)
9 (Edited)
10 (Edited)
11 (Edited)
12 (Edited)
13 (Edited)
14 (Edited)
15 (Edited)
16 (Edited)
17 (Edited)
18 (Edited)
19 (Edited)
20 (Edited)
21 (Edited)
22 (Edited)
23 (Edited)
24 (Edited)
25 (Edited)
26 (Edited)
27 (Edited)
28 (Edited)
29 (Edited)
30 (Edited)
31 (Edited)
32 (Edited)
33 (Edited)
34 (Edited)
35 (Edited)
37 (Edited)
38 (Edited)
39 (Edited)
40 (Edited)
41 (Edited)
42 (Edited)
43 (Edited)
44 (Edited)
45 (Edited)
46 (Edited)
47 (Edited)
48 (Edited)
49 (Edited)
50 (Edited)
51 (Edited)
52 (Edited)
53 (Edited)
54 (Edited)
55 (Edited)
56 (Edited)
57 (Edited)
58 (Edited)
59 (Edited)
60 (Edited)
61 (Edited)
62 (Edited)
63 (Edited)
64 (Edited)
65 (Edited)
66 (Edited)
67 (Edited)
68 (Edited)
69 (Edited)
70 (Edited)
71 (Edited)
72 (Edited)
73 (Edited)
74 (Edited)
75 (Edited)
76 (Edited)
77 (Edited)
78 (Edited)
79 (Edited)
80 (Edited)
81 (Edited)
82 (Edited)

36 (Edited)

3.6K 62 1
By Writing_Addict2

EVELYN'S POV
Me and Oli had gotten up the next day, to first have breakfast and then to go sightseeing maybe do some shopping just make a day of it.

"Babe are you ready to go," I asked him.

"Yeah, babygirl let's go have some breakfast." He told me as he slapped my butt since I was walking in front of him.

I laughed as we walked into the elevator and down to the lobby of the hotel when we made it outside we figured we'd walked and no get a taxi.

As we were walking hand and hand down the sidewalk when we saw this little called Macaron Café.

"Hey babe we should go in there for breakfast," I told him.

"Anything you want love?" He asked as he tugged me towards the door.

When we walked into the little shop we were greeted by a girl that was behind the counter.

"Hi welcome to Macaroon Cafe, what can I get you guys?" She asked once we have gotten closer to the glass window.

"Could we two bacon and egg croissant and also five coffee macaroons and five red velvet macaroons and two pistachios and also two cappuccinos," I told her.

"Of course that'll be $42.50." She said once she rang everything.

I got my wallet out much Oli's dismay, I swiped my car and entered in my PIN number.

"Okay, here's your receipt you guys enjoy." She said as she handed me the bag with the food.

"Thank you have a good day," I told her.

"You too." She responded.

We walked out of the cafe walking back towards the hotel to eat.

"You really didn't have to pay," Oli told me as we were walking.

"I know but you always pay and you know how bad I feel about that I want to help and it was really no big deal babe," I told him leaning up to kiss his cheek.

"I know babygirl and that's what I love about you, But if my mama taught me anything is that if you're out with a girl you need to pay for everything especially if you like her and I like you a lot." He said bringing me closer to him making me chuckle.

"Okay, babe if it makes you happy I will let you pay for everything even the things I want." I teased him.

"That sounds great babygirl I would love it if it was that way." He said kissing the top of my head.

"Babe I was kidding if I see something I want I'll buy it I don't expect you too," I told him, but before I could get an answer from him we had made it to the hotel.

We went up the elevator and got in the room, laying out the food on the counter.

"Love, I enjoy buying you things, let me spoil you. I have too much money let me spend some of it on my beautiful wife." He said as we set the food out on the table.

"Damn it now I can't really be mad at you that's really sweet thank you, baby," I told him walking around the island wrapping my arms around his neck leaning in to kiss him.

"I love you baby so much." He whispered against my lips.

"I love you too, your so good to me." I said just above a whisper.

We kissed a bit longer before we pulled away to eat, as we were eating Oli broke the silence.

"So where do you want to go after this?" He asked.

"We could either stay here or go out and do some shopping sightseeing maybe whatever you want babe," I say finishing up my food.

"Yeah, let's go out come on let's go." He said getting up off the stool and grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the elevator.

We got down to the lobby deciding to just walk again, we were walking the streets when we passed by this random store and I saw this watch that just so happened to catch my eye.

"Oli look at how pretty that watch is." I told him as I pulled him over to the window of the store.

"Would you like babygirl?" He asked, my eyes scanned for the price and they widen when I saw the price.

"No not with that price come on let's go." I said grabbing his hand so we could continue shopping.

"Are you sure? what did I tell you back in the room I have money this is our honeymoon let me spoil my wife." He said coming up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I know what you said but, did you see how much it is was? babe is was 1500 dollars." I told him.

"Okay next thing I even see you looking at I'm buying you." He laughed kissing the side of my face.

We continued walking laughing with each other we probably looked stupid the other people.

I slowed my walking down we Oli tugged on my arm.

"What is it, babe?" I asked him turning around to face him.

"Come on baby let's go in here." He said once again tugged my arm in the direction of this one store.

Walking into the store hand and hand we just began looking around.

As we were looking my caught, it was this little ring the had a little baby footprint.

"Babe, look at these they have baby footprints on them" I called out to get his attention.

"Okay, and what about them babygirl?" He asked walking over to me to look at them.

"Think about it we could buy some and give them to our families when we found out we're pregnant," I explained to him.

"Aww love that's a great idea, how many do you think we'll need?" She asked.

"Let's go for 6 since we have my mom your mom and your sister and then my brothers wives," I told him.

We bought the rings and left the little store.

"Do you wanna go get lunch?" Oli asked.

"Yeah, are you down for some Italian?" I asked him.

"Yeah, that sounds great. I saw a place a little ways back we can go to that one." I told me.

I nodded my head, and he grabbed my hand and we walked back in the direction where the Italian place is.

We walked for about another 15 minutes we made it to the little Italian place.

"Hi welcome, will you be dining in with us or taking it to go?" The hostess asked once we walked in.

"We will be eating here," Oli said.

"Okay, if you guys will follow me I'll take you to a table." She said as she grabbed two menus from the hostess desk.

We followed her to the table and Oli usual pulled the sit out for me before sitting down himself.

"Okay, and what can I get you guys to drink?" She asked as she set out our menus.

"I would like a water please," I told her.

"I'll take water as well," Oli said.

"Okay, I'll be right with that." She said with a smile as she walked away from the table.

We talked while we waited for the waitress came back to take our orders.

About five minutes later she came back out and gave us our waters and then began to take our orders.

We order our food and within ten minutes it came out and we dugged in because let's be honest here me and Oli love food.

We finished our food and Oli paid the bill and left a tip.

We left the restaurant and headed back to the hotel.

Once back at the hotel we decided we'd just relax since we had a bit of time before we had dinner to get to although I didn't really want to go I would much prefer to stay in with Oli and order in.

"Hey babe just an idea for ya, how would you like to maybe stay in tonight order in watch some movies just enjoy each other," I asked him as we laid on the couch.

"Honestly that sounds amazing." He said as he pulled my legs onto of his as we watched movies.

We ended up chilling for the next few hours and it was after five close to six when we decided we'd order out.

"What would you like to eat?" Oli asked as he got his phone out.

"Could you go for some red lobster? I asked him.

"Yeah, sounds good babygirl I'll get your usual." He told me as he looked up the number.

While Oli went to go call the food in I went to go take a shower and get ready for the night.

"Hey love? while I take a shower would mind staying out there and keep an ear out for the postmates guy?" Oli asked.

"Yeah, babe no problem," I yelled to him.

"Wait babe isn't one of us going to have to go down to the lobby because of how the suite is set up?" I yelled out to him.

"Crap!! your right ok I'm almost done and I'll go down to get it." He yelled back out.

I chilled out for another five minutes before Oli came out in jogger pants but no shirt which of course was a problem for me.

"Babe where's your shirt?" I asked him.

"I forgot it." He said simply but the thing is it isn't that simple because shirtless Oliver makes me go crazy but now I can actually do something about it.

"Okay, the postmates guy just texted and said he's here so I'll be back in five." He said as he walked over to the elevator.

"Please hurry," I told him as he got into the elevator.

He was right he was back in five and began to eat dinner and it was all so good.

"Do you wanna do something tonight babe?" I asked him.

"Um is the even a question you have to ask me, baby, of course, I want too." He said as he walked towards me pulling me into him so he could kiss me.

Things heated up very quickly enjoying every bit of it.

Once we were done we cleaned up and went back into bed to cuddle.

"I love you so much." He said kissing my cheek as we were snuggled up in bed.

"I love you too babe." I leaned up pressing a quick kiss to his lips.

We turned the tv on for background noise and we quickly fell asleep.
............................................................................
A/N: It's 1 in the morning I literally stayed up just so I could finish this chapter for you guys.

Also if you follow me you would have since the post I made yesterday, I said that I would be updating the book on. Monday-Wednesday-Friday

I know it's different to what I've been doing but life is just busy but I still want to update for you guys so this is the best I've got I'm sorry but hey your still getting three chapters a week from me!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter it's crazy to me that I've gotten this far and that people are actually liking it😂

Comment&Vote!

Love you all so much!❤️🥰😍😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 6.8K 38
Book 1 in the Blood River Series Gregory Beau Morgan, Alpha of Blood River pack is a powerful C.E.O. who takes no crap from anyone. At the age of twe...
212K 11.1K 102
They used to love her. They used to worship her. They used to follow her. But when the desperate queen of angels feels something she's never felt be...
224K 10.8K 63
"At this point, I'll be grateful for your pieces." ***** Jessica Franklin is at her wit ends, literally. With two sist...
72.5K 2.2K 26
Life for Bella Monty was perfect. She had it all. The grades, the friends, loving boyfriend and supportive family. But that all changed when the 18 y...