Stepbrothers Don't Love | โœ“

By BlackandBlue222

C O M P L E T E D || Highest Rank; #4 in Funny || || Highest Rank; #6 in Boys || โ‡Ž๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ช๐“ท... More

Cast
Chapter One: Nope, Because I'm Human
Chapter Two: They're My Brothers?!
Chapter Three: Can't You Just Be Happy For Her?
Chapter Four: Pickles Or Tickles
Chapter Five: We Don't Like Him
Chapter Six: It Was Them, I Swear!
Chapter Seven: I Thought You Hated Me
Chapter Eight: Don't Get Full Of Yourself
Chapter Nine: Don't Touch Her!
Chapter Ten: You Want Some Chicken Nuggets?
Chapter Eleven: Too Cool For Detention
Chapter Twelve: Truth Or Dare?
Chapter Thirteen: No Girls Team?
Chapter Fourteen: I Ran Into The Wall-
Chapter Fifteen: We Judged You Too Quickly
Chapter Sixteen: Boyfriend?
Chapter Seventeen: What If You Got Pregnant?
Chapter Eighteen: What An Odd Name
Chapter Nineteen: The Beast Is Hungry
Chapter Twenty-One: Why Don't You Join Us For Dinner?
Chapter Twenty-Two: This Wasn't Funny
Chapter Twenty-Three: Found A Replacement For Landon?
Chapter Twenty-Four: I Might Have Offended Monkeys
Chapter Twenty-Five: Admit That I Look Hot
Chapter Twenty-Six: Don't You Understand, Norah?
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Why Didn't She Tell Me?
Chapter Twenty-Eight: I Can't Help But Love You
Chapter Twenty-Nine: I Know How It Feels
Chapter Thirty: Sweet Little Innocent Norah
Chapter Thirty-One: That Cocky Little-
Chapter Thirty-Two: You Smell Really Good
Chapter Thirty-Three: You Look Liked You Enjoyed It
Chapter Thirty-Four: We're Not Mad At You
Chapter Thirty-Five: We Failed You, Hardcore
Chapter Thirty-Six: What's The Fun In That West?
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Cut The Crap Tyler
Chapter Thirty-Eight: What New Stepsister?
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Keep It Kid Friendly
Chapter Forty: Are You Deaf Or Something?
Chapter Forty-One: Our Princess In Shining Coffee
Chapter Forty-Two: I Honestly Thought You Were Lonely
Chapter Forty-Three: He Has Muscles
Chapter Forty-Four: Stop Being So Blunt!
Chapter Forty-Five: Oh, The Trust!
Chapter Forty-Six: You're Just Attracted To Walls
Chapter Forty-Seven: Don't Forget That, Okay?
Chapter Forty-Eight: How Many Times Am I Going To Say Date?
Chapter Forty-Nine: Oh, You Have Got To Be Kidding Me
Chapter Fifty: They Betray Me Of Course
Stepbrothers Fake Love ~ Sneak Peek
Suicide/Depression
A/N: Exams
NOTICE
STEPBROTHERS DO LOVE

Chapter Twenty: You Can Feel The Sexual Tension

35.9K 1K 346
By BlackandBlue222

CHAPTER TWENTY | YOU CAN FEEL THE SEXUAL TENSION

We all entered the food court, me with only a bag, the rest had none except Jaxon was carrying four bags. He said he needs more clothes and I didn't judge him because, well, clothes are important. Though, Adam called him a girl as I got a little offended but didn't say anything.

We made Adam go and get our food as we gave him the money. We found a booth and sat down in it, I sighed as I stretched my legs and arms. I yawned since we've been here for a pretty long day and only managed to find only one outfit for me. Wow, things really don't suit me, huh. It's pretty sad and it wasn't any better when Adam kept making fun of me.

The three of them stared at me as I stared back because honestly, I don't know why they're doing this. "So, how do you feel?"

I furrowed my eyebrows at Jaxon, "What do you mean?"

"Like, do you feel any different?" He asked, eyeing me.

I examined my arms, "No... I think I feel the same."

Ethan sighed, "I just don't understand why Adam told you to do this. I think you look fine as you are, I think he's just being an idiot."

"This idiot," Adam growled behind them as I snickered, "is right behind you."

They jumped as he slammed the tray down and slid into the booth beside me. We all grabbed everything and as we started eating until Adam's phone started ringing.

He sighed and picked up his phone, "Hey dad."

I froze, oh my god, it's Mr. Evans. Hopefully, he doesn't tell Mr. Evans that I'm with him, he'd probably embarrass me in front of the class or something.

"Yeah, I know," he started twirling his straw in his glass, "yep, I've done it. Oh, I'm with-,"

He hesitated and looked at me, "With a couple of... friends."

He cringed when he said, friends. I glared at him before punching his shoulder, he winced and scowled at me.

Jaxon snorted as Carter slapped his head.

"Two times in one day," he muttered. I smiled and held in my laughter, as Adam hung up the phone.

"Don't punch me again. I can easily ruin your life," Adam threatened me.

"How?" I taunted, not afraid of him. He laughed a dark chuckle that made me scoot further into the wall as he turned and faced me.

"By telling the whole school that your stepbrothers are the Carries brothers," he said. I widen my eyes and drop my jaw as I snap my head to look at the other three that are the only people who know!

"You didn't tell him did you?" I asked, all frantically. Before Carter could answer, Adam beat him to it.

"Oh, they didn't do anything. I figured it out myself," he said, smiling proudly.

Jaxon snorted, "That's impossible. You need a brain for that."

Nobody laughed except him.

He awkwardly looked down as Adam shook his head, "Norah, I've been neighbours with Carrie's brothers for my whole life. How did you not realize? Of course, I noticed when you've been leaving the house for school first, which isn't really smart. So, who's the smart one now?"

I looked down at my lap, "Fine, you win. Just, please don't do anything."

He didn't say anything and I looked at him, "You won't say anything, right?"

He nodded slowly, a ghostly smile on his face, "Of course I won't."

I shook my head, "Adam, if you do tell anyone, I'll... I'll-,"

"You'll what?" He asked, a smirk on his face. He scooted closer to me and as he did, I scooted further away.

"Dude, stop. I can just feel the sexual tension rising," Jaxon stated like it was nothing. We stared at him before Adam took the lid off his drink and took out the straw. Carter and I snorted, already knowing what was coming while Jaxon looked utterly confused.

Before he could even process anything, Jaxon dumped his coke all over Jaxon. I gasped as it hit a lady next to us and Carter, I didn't even know she was that close to us. Her jaw dropped as she stood up and whipped her head over to us and glared. We have all frozen in the spot until all four of us pointed at Adam.

"How dare you?!" She screamed at him, "What's with you teens always getting into trouble! Can't believe this!"

A staff came over and stared at the mess. The lady stormed out with her coffee with full rage as the clerk stared at us with an unsettling gaze.

"Leave now," he spoke in a deadly voice. Adam gulped, his Adam's apple bobbing up and down.

Hah, Adam's apple. ;)

Adam slowly slid out of the booth, as viewers watched. Some other teens laughed quietly at us, before having Carter and Ethan glare at them which made them shrink back in fear. Once we were all standing, the guys started leaving, but I felt really bad.

I saw a janitor's cart beside the trash cans, so I took out the mop, paper towels and a spray bottle. I went back to the table and first cleaned the floor with the mop, as the guys just watched. After a while, Adam sighed and muttered something, before coming over and started wiping the table that we spilled the coke on. Once both of us were done, the janitor and clerk smiled at us as we approached them.

"We've never had teens do that, so we really appreciate it," he said. All five of us gave them a sweet smile, before walking out of the food court.

"Wow, I've been kicked out of two places in one day. It was literally awesome!" I squealed. The three of them laughed as Adam smiled.

"You've never got kicked out before?" Adam asked as I shook my head.

"You really a good girl," he said winking. I did a double take, staring at him.

"What was that wink?" I asked, looking at the guys, "What is that supposed to mean?"

Adam rolled his eyes, "It wasn't supposed to mean anything, I just teased you."

"Oh."

We walked out of the mall, to Adam's car. Once we got in the car, Adam driving, Ethan in the passengers, me in the middle between Carter and Jaxon.

My phone started ringing and I looked at the caller ID, not surprised it was Theo.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Norah. Are you dumb? I've been calling you so many times, why do you never pick up? What's a phone supposed to do?" He yelled. Carter and Jaxon heard that's how loud it was.

Jaxon took my phone and put it on speaker, "Seriously! Where are you now?"

"I'm coming home," I said.

I heard him sigh, "Dude, you know, for all we could know, she could be at a guys house and she just finished having-,"

"Avery!" I screamed. I turned red as Jaxon started laughing, Carter turned red for some reason, Ethan looked uncomfortable as Adam smirked in the rearview mirror.

"Kidding," he muttered.

I took back the phone and ended the call.

What a day.

◾◾◾

▪NOT | E D I T E D▪

A/N: Hey everyone! Just wanted to clear things out for you all, but I don't think I'm going to be posting in the next two days since I have a math test on Friday. :/

Wish me luck, I REALLY want to do good because I've been literally failing in school. Random question, have you ever got a bad mark on a test, let's say 75% for example, and you ask your friend, what'd they get, and they respond with:

"Oh, I did REALLY bad."

"What did you get?"

"99%."

BOI. If you want to say you did bad, don't say you got a GOOD mark? Like, COMMON SENSE BRO. Especially when you say your mark first, it's like they want you to feel bad.

Thanks for reading! I'll post Big Brothers soon.

▪COMMENT▪VOTE▪FOLLOW▪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 1.7K 85
"You ungrateful bitch. I keep a roof over your head, and this is the thanks I get?" "You could have killed her," I retort, trying to muster up confid...
16.6K 323 19
Kade Noles has had it rough. Kade gets sent to a boys foster home after being caught by the police. He's been on his own for a while, growing up mov...
84.3K 3.7K 79
"Do you have any idea how damn frustrating you are?" He trapped me between him and the wall. Stubbornly, I looked squarely at him, "You say this lik...
54.2K 1.5K 25
"Who knew the nerd could be such a badass?" Benny laughed as he high fived his friend. "Oh trust me there's a lot about me that you don't know" ~~~~~...