THE MARINE IN COMBAT BOOTS. (...

Por Writing_Addict2

Evelyn Scott, has always been apart of a military family with dad who used to be in the marines and now her b... Mais

1 (Edited)
2 (Edited)
3 (Edited)
4 (Edited)
5 (Edited)
6 (Edited)
7 (Edited)
8 (Edited)
9 (Edited)
10 (Edited)
11 (Edited)
12 (Edited)
13 (Edited)
14 (Edited)
15 (Edited)
16 (Edited)
17 (Edited)
18 (Edited)
19 (Edited)
20 (Edited)
21 (Edited)
22 (Edited)
23 (Edited)
24 (Edited)
25 (Edited)
26 (Edited)
27 (Edited)
28 (Edited)
29 (Edited)
30 (Edited)
31 (Edited)
32 (Edited)
34 (Edited)
35 (Edited)
36 (Edited)
37 (Edited)
38 (Edited)
39 (Edited)
40 (Edited)
41 (Edited)
42 (Edited)
43 (Edited)
44 (Edited)
45 (Edited)
46 (Edited)
47 (Edited)
48 (Edited)
49 (Edited)
50 (Edited)
51 (Edited)
52 (Edited)
53 (Edited)
54 (Edited)
55 (Edited)
56 (Edited)
57 (Edited)
58 (Edited)
59 (Edited)
60 (Edited)
61 (Edited)
62 (Edited)
63 (Edited)
64 (Edited)
65 (Edited)
66 (Edited)
67 (Edited)
68 (Edited)
69 (Edited)
70 (Edited)
71 (Edited)
72 (Edited)
73 (Edited)
74 (Edited)
75 (Edited)
76 (Edited)
77 (Edited)
78 (Edited)
79 (Edited)
80 (Edited)
81 (Edited)
82 (Edited)

33 (Edited)

3.4K 64 1
Por Writing_Addict2

EVELYN'S POV
Me and Oli got up fairly early since our rehearsal dinner was tonight,

Oliver was trying making sure he had everything he needed for tomorrow since he won't be coming home with me after the dinner.

I'd been cleaning the house for most of the day because its not something I want to worry about since we're gonna be gone for more than a week because of the honeymoon.

After I was pleased with how the house was looking and Oliver was sure he had everything he needed for tonight and tomorrow for the wedding I decided I'd make lunch.

Once I'd made lunch me and Oli sat at the table I'd just made blts just something easy and light since we have a big dinner tonight.

We just talked over lunch about the dinner tonight and the wedding tomorrow just all very exciting things.

Once we finished lunch we cleaned up we decided we'd just hang out and watch some movies since it was just after 12 and we didn't need to leave till 6.

As it was nearing three in the afternoon we both decided we'd started getting ready now since we both wanted to get a shower in.

Oli let me shower first since I was gonna take the longest to get ready, once I was out Oli got in and I began getting ready.

I tied my hair up in a towel so it would dry a bit while I did other things.

I started on my makeup starting off with foundation and then, bronzer, blush, highlighter, brows, mascara and then a red lip.

I then moved onto my hair and blow dried it and then did loose curls.

After I was done with that I went into the bedroom to change into my dress which was a floor-length navy blue dress with a cut out in the back.

By the time I was done Oli was still getting ready cause he needed to shave since he was gonna be wearing his dress blues.

I was in the living room just chilling waiting for Oli to get done, but I knew he just wanted to look nice especially if your gonna wear your dress blues you need to look nice while wearing them otherwise, it's disrespectful.

After about another ten minutes Oli came walking down the hallway head to toe in his uniform that fit him oh so well, damn I can't wait to marry him.

"Damn love, you look beautiful." He said as he walked forcibly towards me.

"Thank you, you look very handsome to babe, can't wait to marry you tomorrow," I said as I stood up when he reached me.

"I love so much babygirl." He said as he bent down to kiss me.

"I love you too," I told him against his lips.

We continued kissing a bit longer before we pulled apart.

"Okay, we need to leave now you ready baby?" He asked.

"Yeah, do you have everything you need?" I asked.

"Yeah, I put everything in the car earlier." He told me as he guided me out the door as he locked it.

He opened the door to the Audi once he shut my door he rounded the front of the car and opened the driver side door before getting in himself.

Once he got in the car he began to in the direction of the venue where the dinner was being held, it was also the same place we would be having the wedding tomorrow.

For tonight and the wedding our guest list included, my parents my two brothers along with their wives and Peyton, and then some of my friends, then we had Oliver's parents and sister along with her boyfriend, and the, of course, Oli had some friends of his coming. And then we had everyone else behind the scenes of the wedding.

We finally made it to the venue after about 10 minutes, after we'd gotten to the venue Oli had gotten out of the car and came around to my side to open the door.

Once we were both out of the car we walked hand and hand towards the doors of the venue.

As Oli opened it and it was made known that we were here everyone began clapping and cheering.

"Ahh! it's the newlyweds to be!!" Riley Oli's sister yelled once we made it into the building.

Everyone began coming up to us and eventually we were guided to the front of the venue where we were starting the rehearsal dinner.

After we rehearsed what we're all supposed to be doing tomorrow at the wedding we went to go eat dinner.

The dinner ended pretty late really not giving everyone a whole lot of time to get a good night sleep for tomorrow so all the guys in the wedding went to Greyson's house he was the best man.

And then all the girls that were in the wedding they were coming to mine and Oli's house.

and then my mom and Oli's mom would get to the house in the morning and then my dad and Oli's dad would go to Grey's house in the morning so basically guys at one house and girls at the other.

All us girls made it to the house and changed into something more comfortable.

"So Eve what are you most nervous about? Peyton asked.

"If I'm being truthful the thing I'm nervous about most is the honeymoon," I told them since we were all sitting in the living room talking.

"Girl you really having nothing to worry about, it can be nervewracking but your with someone you love and knows that cares about you so there's really nothing to worry about as long as you guys both go into gradually you'll be fine," Harper told me trying to reassure me I know.

"The one thing I will tell you about is you'll most likely get a UTI and Oliver probably will to it's called honeymoon syndrome so to maybe avoid it both of you guys should drink some cranberry juice," Peyton told me.

"Eve, could we see your dress?" Sadie Bentley's wife asked me.

"Yeah, let me go grab it," I said as I stood up from the couch and walked into the hallway to the closet where I put everything yesterday.

I grabbed everything and brought it out to the living room.

I took the dress that was still in the garment bag and held it up to unzip it revealing the dress to everyone.

"Oh my gosh Eve it's beautiful Oli's not gonna be able to keep his eyes off you," Riley said and everyone else agreed with her.

"Aww thank you guys, it means a lot," I told them as I put the dress back into the garment bag.

"So Eve did you get any lingerie?" Harper asked winking.

"Yes, I did would you like to see it? since your so weird." I asked her grabbing the VS back.

"Umm is that even a question?" She asked with that look that she always gets on her face.

I pulled the bodysuit out of the VS bag and held it up for all of them to see, do you see how close we all are?

"Damn Eve Oli's not gonna be able to keep his hands off you went he sees you, are you wearing that under your dress?" Riley asked me.

"Yeah, just so he'll be able to see it went I take the dress off," I explained to them.

We all ended up talking a bit longer before we all decided we need to get up early in the morning so we should all head to bed.

Everyone split up to their respective places to sleep while I went in mine and Oli's room to sleep.

After taking off my makeup and getting comfortable I got into bed and just as I felt like I was gonna fall asleep I heard my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hi love, I just wanted to talk to you before I went to sleep." Oli's said as his voice flowed through the phone.

"Hi, baby how's everything going at Grey's house?" I asked him.

"Everythings going well we all stayed up and talked a bit and now we decided to try and get some sleep before the big day tomorrow, how about over there how are things going?" He asked after he explained to me what was going on over there.

"Good pretty similar to you guys we stayed up to talk a bit and then figured we should head to bed, although I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight, I'm just so ready," I told him.

"Will if that's the case just call me, I would be happy to talk to you." He told me.

"Yeah, but you need to sleep to and I don't wanna wake you up if your sleeping," I told him.

"Babygirl wake me up if you need to I wouldn't mind, now at least try and get some sleep okay I love you I'll see you tomorrow on our wedding day." He said whispering the last part.

"Okay I love you too and I'll see you tomorrow on our wedding day," I said whispering the last part.

After we got off the phone I cuddle down into bed letting my eyes closed and before I knew it I was sleeping.
............................................................................
A/N: Oh my gosh guys!!! the next chapter is the wedding!! I can't wait it's gonna be so much fun and can't for you guys to read it!!

I can't believe their getting married already!! like it's actually happening I feel like they just met it's just crazy!!

Also when I'm writing this I hit over 1k reads!! what is this life like what?!?!😱

Anyways that's enough of that I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter it was rather fun to write but I'm most excited for the wedding chapter as I'm sure everyone else is but I mean who wouldn't be?

Comment&Vote!😘

Love you all so much!❤️😍😘🥰

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.8K 66 73
"You have no idea how badly I want to make love to you," he responds with a shake of his head. "I love you so much," he continues and my heart melts...
191K 4.8K 65
"What your telling me I'm not good enough for you?" I said and she looked at me in the eyes. "Anna we are complete opposites. It's as if the only thi...
99K 2.5K 40
Eden Martinez. Much more than your ordinary eighteen year old girl. At the end of her sophomore year she dropped out of college to join the army, a...
1.9K 146 33
Callie - Losing everything she every loved Callie starts a new life outside of the army trying to mend her broken heart, not sure where she suppose t...