heart strings

blood_angel85 द्वारा

October Scott walked in on her boyfriend sleeping with one of her best friends. After going to a concert to s... अधिक

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
Merry Christmas
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
100 fucking K!!!
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
question!!!
129
130
131
500k!!!

63

16.3K 429 32
blood_angel85 द्वारा

I am running around trying to get everything in order before we leave Friday.

Asylum's first concert is in New York on Saturday night.

It'd also really help if I could find Dominic right now.

I know he's in this house somewhere his phone is still on the coffee table.

Ok last place I haven't looked downstairs. He's either working out or warming up his vocals.

I go downstairs and I hear music but not his music.

Ah ha!

I found him he's working out. And damn it he looks hot as fuck.

I go over to the stereo and turn it off.

"Oh hey baby."

"Hey I need help."

"With what?"

"Well off the top of my head um packing."

"I always pack the night before."

"You know you drive me crazy."

"In a good way?"

"Sometimes.

And why have you been working out so much anyways? Your body is insane."

"Well thank you. I'm getting into concert shape."

"Concert shape?"

"Yeah. I'm mostly shirtless onstage."

"Yeah but that was when you were trying to nail groupies."

"Well yeah."

"Um excuse me?"

"Baby I'm kidding don't kill me in my sleep.

It's just I do a lot of moving onstage and I don't want to be gasping for breath or tired halfway through a show. Definitely not a good look."

We both laugh.

"Is packing the only thing you're worried about?"

"I just want to make sure I got everything right. The venue, the right time for Colin, the tour bus."

"Why don't you call?"

I bite my lip.

"What's that face?"

"Erm I've already called and sent emails. Like five of each."

"October."

"What!?

I just want to make sure everything is right!"

"Baby you're a perfectionist. Everything will be fine."

"Oh I'm a perfectionist?"

"Shut up."

I laugh.

"So any calls from Carol today?"

"I'm not sure. I blocked her number."

Since the incident at the hospital she's called and texted me no less then ten times a day. I don't want to see or talk to her ever again.

One good thing is Travis dropped his lawsuit threat against Elizabeth.

"Well good thing she doesn't have my number."

"Yeah she'd be blowing up your phone too."

"Then I'd have to literally blow up my phone."

We both laugh.

After watching Dominic workout for another hour we both went upstairs.

"I'm taking a shower. I'm sweaty and I smell."

"You don't have to tell me I can smell you from here."

"Oh really?"

Uh oh he's got a look on his face. I should run.

He takes a couple steps towards me.

"Dominic."

"What?"

"Don't you dare do what I think you're gonna do."

"And what do you think I'm going to do?"

He takes a couple more steps towards me. I try to step backwards but I'm against the dining room wall.

I hear Blaze yelping and Dominic turns his head and I run. I make it almost up the stairs when I feel his hand on my ankle.

"Gotcha."

Fuck.

"Dominic let me go!"

"Nope."

He brings his other hand up my leg gripping my thigh. He moved both hands to my hips pushing them down.

I'm trying so hard not to moan. He's turning me on so much right now.

He brings his face closer to mine and just when I think he's gonna kiss me he wipes his sweaty face all over mine!

"You asshole!"

Of course he's laughing too hard. I try to push him off me but he grabs my wrists putting them above my head.

He leans back in but this time to actually kisses me.

He positions himself between my legs and I wrap my legs around him. He takes both my wrists in one hand and moves the other down pulling down his shorts.

"I love that you only wear one of my shirts and panties around the house."

I giggle.

He moves his hand under my shirt. I feel him rubbing his knuckle against me. I moan softly as he looks me in the eyes.

He hooks the side of my my panties with his finger pulling them to the side. He slams himself into me hard.

As I scream out he lets go of my wrists and brings his other hand down to my face rubbing my cheek with the back of his hand.

He slowly slides himself almost completely out of me. Right before he's out he slams himself into me hard again. I scream out louder.

He did that a couple more times. It was actually painful but he was still making me cum. He does it one more time again I scream out.

After the last time he just stays still inside me. I'm digging my nails so hard into his back I can feel blood on my finger tips. I kinda feel bad but he always tells me to do what I've got to do.

He puts his forehead against mine staring into my eyes as I'm trying to catch my breath.

Dominic's POV.

I look down at her and I can see the pain in her eyes she's trying to hide.

I feel blood trickling down my back.

She hasn't told me to stop yet that's why I'm laying still inside her. She needs to relax she is clenched around me so hard and she needs to catch her breath.

"Are you ok my love?"

She just nods.

"Ah ah ah. You know how it goes I need to get your words."

"I'm ok."

I lean down to kiss her lips. I softly graze my lips against hers. I move down to her neck lightly nipping at her skin. She starts moaning softly. I move up to her ear slowly licking around it.

"Relax babygirl."

I feel her slowly relaxing her pussy. As much pain as she's in she's still very wet.

I start moving my hips slowly back and forth. She wraps her arms around my back pulling me closer to her.

I move myself faster as I grab her legs putting them on my shoulders. I lean down on top of her as I put my hands on the step above her head.

Her nails are back in the flesh in my back and it stings like hell. I groan out as she rakes her nails up and down my back.

I couldn't hold back any longer. I slam into her harder and faster. She's screaming so loud and her pussy juice is dripping down my balls.

"Ah fuck!"

I scream out as I cum into her.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.3M 39.1K 48
He was poison. The kind that seeped into your veins and pumped with your blood. The moment he breathed the same air as you, you were infected. The ki...
83.3K 2.8K 27
"I'm American." "American? What the hell are you doing all the way over here?" ━ William Schofield x OC ━ 1917 fanfiction
64.9K 1.5K 50
"Take off the hoodie!" "No Jaycee! Just leave me alone!" "Tatum take it off now. He demanded She groaned and shrugged off the hoodie, Jaycee grumbl...
826K 16.2K 51
Violet Balenciaga:•: She just found the courage to leave her toxic, abusive relationship. The one time she gave love a chance after the love of her l...