Stripper {K.TH}

By Sexy_Pornstar_Tae

People in school know her as the shy, quiet girl. But at night, that's a whole different story. -- Highest R... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 34

16K 502 259
By Sexy_Pornstar_Tae

Y/N POV

Once we arrived home, I instantly rushed upstairs so that I could take a shower. It's been way too long.

I turned the water on and made sure it was the right temperature before heading to my bedroom to get some clean clothes and underwear.

After making sure I had everything I went back into the bathroom.

I stripped out of my clothes and then pulled back the curtains, only to see Taehyung already washing himself.

"Really? " I said with a sigh.

"Sis, do you really think I'm going to wait for you to take a shower? I haven't showered in ages! Plus, you've seen everything already so you might as well join.Annnddddd, it's saving water. " He said.

"You right you right. " I said as I stepped into the shower with him.

I grabbed my towel and body wash and started cleaning myself, and so did Tae.

Once I cleaned everywhere I rinsed off and then I started to wash my hair.

"Oh La La La. Look at your fine ass." I heard Taehyung say with a whistle.

"Oh shut up! " I said with a laugh.

I washed my hair and then I stepped out of the shower.

"Where are you going? " Taehyung asked.

"To my room? " I replied in confusion.

Before I could even step away from the shower, he ended up pulling me back in.

I ended up bumping into his wet body and he smirked down at me as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"You know, we haven't done that in a while. " He started off as he wrapped his arms around my body.

He pulled me closer and I could feel his bulge rubbing against my inner thigh.

"Really Taehyung? You just had to get horny now? " I asked with a sigh

"Can you blame me? Seeing you naked is gonna turn me on. You should've known this before you decided to join me in this shower. "

"Well you had some good reasons why I should join! " I replied.

"And this one is a good reason too. " He retorted.

Before I could even protest, he pushed me against the wall and pressed his lips against my neck.

"Come on babygirl, I know you want this too. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 13.8K 56
-2021iiLovelyDoveii© ❝I'm yours, all of mine and you're mine, only mine❞ "I hate getting married to you but still we have time Taehyung. Let's try to...
279K 14.2K 31
The landlord looks at the both of us, unsure of what to say. "I'm sorry but this is the last apartment here left. Why can't you just split cost and b...
124K 3.2K 21
"We are two people alone in one room what happens next is up to you" Taehyung x Reader Fanfiction Highest Ranking: #1 readerxtaehyung #1 btsfandom #1...
1.8M 20.3K 58
currently under review and edits ❥bts 8th member imagine! ❥different scenarios! ❥requests are open..! ;) ❥currently has slow updates! est - dec. 25...