Stepbrothers Don't Love | āœ“

By BlackandBlue222

C O M P L E T E D || Highest Rank; #4 in Funny || || Highest Rank; #6 in Boys || ā‡Žš“Æš“Ŗš“¶š“²š“µš”‚ š“²š“¼š“·'š“½ š“Ŗš“·... More

Cast
Chapter One: Nope, Because I'm Human
Chapter Two: They're My Brothers?!
Chapter Three: Can't You Just Be Happy For Her?
Chapter Four: Pickles Or Tickles
Chapter Five: We Don't Like Him
Chapter Six: It Was Them, I Swear!
Chapter Eight: Don't Get Full Of Yourself
Chapter Nine: Don't Touch Her!
Chapter Ten: You Want Some Chicken Nuggets?
Chapter Eleven: Too Cool For Detention
Chapter Twelve: Truth Or Dare?
Chapter Thirteen: No Girls Team?
Chapter Fourteen: I Ran Into The Wall-
Chapter Fifteen: We Judged You Too Quickly
Chapter Sixteen: Boyfriend?
Chapter Seventeen: What If You Got Pregnant?
Chapter Eighteen: What An Odd Name
Chapter Nineteen: The Beast Is Hungry
Chapter Twenty: You Can Feel The Sexual Tension
Chapter Twenty-One: Why Don't You Join Us For Dinner?
Chapter Twenty-Two: This Wasn't Funny
Chapter Twenty-Three: Found A Replacement For Landon?
Chapter Twenty-Four: I Might Have Offended Monkeys
Chapter Twenty-Five: Admit That I Look Hot
Chapter Twenty-Six: Don't You Understand, Norah?
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Why Didn't She Tell Me?
Chapter Twenty-Eight: I Can't Help But Love You
Chapter Twenty-Nine: I Know How It Feels
Chapter Thirty: Sweet Little Innocent Norah
Chapter Thirty-One: That Cocky Little-
Chapter Thirty-Two: You Smell Really Good
Chapter Thirty-Three: You Look Liked You Enjoyed It
Chapter Thirty-Four: We're Not Mad At You
Chapter Thirty-Five: We Failed You, Hardcore
Chapter Thirty-Six: What's The Fun In That West?
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Cut The Crap Tyler
Chapter Thirty-Eight: What New Stepsister?
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Keep It Kid Friendly
Chapter Forty: Are You Deaf Or Something?
Chapter Forty-One: Our Princess In Shining Coffee
Chapter Forty-Two: I Honestly Thought You Were Lonely
Chapter Forty-Three: He Has Muscles
Chapter Forty-Four: Stop Being So Blunt!
Chapter Forty-Five: Oh, The Trust!
Chapter Forty-Six: You're Just Attracted To Walls
Chapter Forty-Seven: Don't Forget That, Okay?
Chapter Forty-Eight: How Many Times Am I Going To Say Date?
Chapter Forty-Nine: Oh, You Have Got To Be Kidding Me
Chapter Fifty: They Betray Me Of Course
Stepbrothers Fake Love ~ Sneak Peek
Suicide/Depression
A/N: Exams
NOTICE
STEPBROTHERS DO LOVE

Chapter Seven: I Thought You Hated Me

45.9K 1.3K 803
By BlackandBlue222

CHAPTER SEVEN | I THOUGHT YOU HATED ME

  ♕  

Its later in the afternoon, and for some reason, I never heard any music. The boys were supposed to have their party by now, but I don't hear anything right now. Did they cancel it? That'd be kind of weird. I decided to check if they were downstairs and I furrow my eyebrows once I get down, everything is gone. The food is not on the table anymore, the disco light isn't on the ceiling, the DJ table got moved.

I notice Emmet on the couch but didn't see Elijah with him. He was on his phone but the TV was on. I decided to ask him about where everyone is and about the party.

"Yo," I say quietly sitting from across him. He glances at me and nods slightly, "where's everyone? For the party?"

He shrugs not taking his eyes off his phone, "Why do you care?"

I tsked, "Just answer the question."

He sighs annoyingly and looks at me with those cold, dead icy blue eyes of his, "Elijah and I decided to cancel the party since we didn't let you drive in the car with us. I guess it's the least we can do after you got wet from the rain."

It was silent, just the sound of Emmet typing on his phone, "Thanks. I thought you guys hated me though."

"We do," I rolled my eyes, "but don't get your hopes up. We still hate you, and we always will."

That hit me. I don't know why, but I just really want them to like me. I don't actually hate them, I was mad, and when your mad, it takes over your whole body. It makes you say things you regret, but they never regret the words that come out of their mouths.

I just stared at him, he shifted in his seat when he saw me staring. I didn't care if I looked like a creep, but they just need to understand that I'm their stepsister whether they like it or not. They're my stepbrothers and that I really want them to be my stepbrothers, I accepted them as soon as I knew. Yeah, I get it, I wasn't really fond of the idea at first, but I don't care anymore, I really like them.

"Can you stop that?" He asked cautiously. I blinked and stood up, and ran up to my room. I'm going to do something I've never done before.

It was now dinner, and apparently, Vanessa and dad were still out on a date. I decided to make dinner since I'm pretty sure I'm actually good at it. All of them were here, and I watched West carefully as he picked up the pasta and was about to eat when suddenly he dropped the fork.

"I can't eat this."

"Why? You didn't even try it yet!" I exclaimed, worried he tried it before and threw up.

"You might have poisoned it," he says and I narrow my eyes at him.

"Seriously? Just try it!" I say eagerly, we all watch him put it in his mouth, chew it, and swallowing it. Once he did, West moaned in delight as I smiled.

"Wow, that's actually good," he said looking at me.

The others tried it and did the same. I grinned and started eating as well.

"Where did you learn how to cook like this, Norah?" Theo asked I shrugged.

"Well my mom obviously didn't teach me, it was Alex who did-," I stopped midway. Why did I just say that? The boys looked at me with furrowed eyebrows, as I nervously laughed.

"Um, you know, Alex is uh," I pulled out my phone and took out my favourite picture of him. I don't know why the hell I'm doing this, maybe because I want their trust?

I swiped through my pictures and found it. I was on his back, doing bunny ears, and him sticking it out his tongue. I swallowed the lump that was in my throat and letting out a shaky breath, I showed them him.

"He's my brother."

I looked down at my lap as they studied the picture. Alex used to be the best big brother ever. He was always cheerful, happy, sweet and nice. I loved and still, love him to the point I'll die for him.

"How'd he die?" Avery asks casually, and I snap my head to him with wide eyes. Cayden, who was sitting next to him, slapped his head. Everyone shot him a glare before Elijah coughed.

"He meant, uh, you know-,"

"My mom murdered him."

They all look at me as if I just announced I bought a shark for a pet. Tears fell from my eyes as I remembered the scene as if it's happening right now.

"She was drunk, but for some reason, they hated each other. One night, my mom came home drunk, and my brother and I were watching a movie. He was in the kitchen, and it was really dark so she couldn't see anything. They bumped into each other, and my mom yelled at him for being a clumsy female dog. One thing I noticed was that she had a knife in her hand for some reason, she threw it at him and bam, he died."

They all looked at me with... expressions that are emotionless.

"It's okay though," I said suddenly wiping away my tears, "that happened a long time ago. It's fine."

After everyone was done eating I was doing the dishes, and for some reason, the guys didn't go back to their rooms, instead, they stayed in the living room. When I was done, I sat on the couch with the others. The doorbell rang and no one moved, we all stared at each other until Theo blinked. He groaned and got up, he opened it and a woman barged in.

She looked around and met my eyes. Everyone looked at the crazy lady. She had long curly hair, some tattoos, and she kind of looked scary.

"I'm sorry who-,"

"Norah, my baby!" She cries with joy. I look at her with wide eyes, and so does everyone else.

"I'm sorry, but who are you?" I ask warily.

"It's me, your mother!"

I froze. We all froze. What in the hell?

"You're supposed to be in jail!" I shout at her, anger surging through me.

"I finally escaped! Let's go, Norah, we have to get out of here!" She says, coming over and grabbing my wrist, her nails digging into me.

I yank my hand away from her, "What the hell! Get out of here ya psychopath!"

This time, I grab her arm harshly, pulling her towards the door, and literally push her out. I slam the door shut and lock it.

I stared at it for a while until I bang my head against the door, and turn around, slowly falling to the floor.

"What the hell was that?"

◾◾◾

A/N: Alright, that was freaking weird. Do you guys agree? I feel like I'm making this book too fast, tell me in the comments if I am. 

Which POV do you want?

West:

Theo:

Emmet:

Elijah:

Avery:

Cayden:

I'll take a vote, and decide for the next chapter!

▪COMMENT▪VOTE▪FOLLOW▪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 488 49
*~*Completed*~* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Each one of us has a role,"Asher says, "Beau is the lea...
84.2K 3.7K 79
"Do you have any idea how damn frustrating you are?" He trapped me between him and the wall. Stubbornly, I looked squarely at him, "You say this lik...
51K 2K 47
š˜ššš§š¢ ššš§š š”šžš« š©ššš«š­š§šžš« ššžš­šžšœš­š¢šÆšž šš®š«š§š¬ š­š«šššÆšžš„š¬ šŸš«šØš¦ š€š­š„ššš§š­šš, š†šžšØš«š š¢šš š­šØ š–šžš¬š­ šššš„š¦ šļæ½...
9.3K 1.1K 129
This story is my happy place; I do not plan on ever finishing it. It will go on and on like a soapie. Might break it up into volumes later. "Grab a b...