Conflicted

Oleh batmantho

One day while he visits one of his family's country-clubs, he meets her. Lebih Banyak

↬Notes and Copyright↫
➸two
➸three
➸four
➸five
➸six
➸seven
➸eight
➸nine
➸ten
➸eleven
➸twelve
➸thirteen
➸fourteen
➸fifteen
➸sixteen
➸seventeen
➸eighteen
➸nineteen
➸twenty
➸twenty-one
➸twenty-two
➸twenty-three
➸twenty-four
➸twenty-five
➸twenty-six
➸twenty-seven
➸twenty-eight
➸twenty-nine
➸thirty
➸thirty-one
➸thirty-two
➸thirty-three
➸thirty-four
➸thirty-five
➸thirty-six
➸thirty-seven
➸thirty-eight

➸one

9.3K 242 4
Oleh batmantho

Copyright © 2014 Ari W.

"Sky!" I heard Lia yell. I groaned and rolled out of my bed, running my fingers through my hair. I checked the time and tossed my phone on the bed sleepily. It seems like I just went to sleep, I'm exhausted. I stood up and went to my closet, grabbing my uniform.

"Sky!" She called again.

"I'm up!" I groaned. I can hear her moving around in the kitchen, slamming the cabinets shut.

I slowly took step after step to the bathroom, my body not fully awake. I started the shower and splashed cold water on my face to wake myself up. Getting in the shower I quickly washed my hair and my body, attempting to be go faster because I'm running late.

I heard knocking on the door and I ignored it, sighing. Lia is my best friend but she can be annoying at times. I'm not a morning person and she knows this, yet she rushes me every morning.

As I wrapped my towel around my body, I could hear Lia telling me to hurry. To satisfy my best friend, I dried my body and threw my uniform on, all under five minutes.

I decided to braid my wet hair, knowing if I attempted to do it, she would be pissed. Making sure I had everything I'd need for the day, I ran towards the kitchen where Lia stood, pacing around the room. "I'm here." I told her.

She stopped pacing and handed me a cup of coffee and a blueberry muffin. I slowly took off the wrapper and bit into it, moaning in delight. I felt Lia's eyes on me so I ate my muffin quicker and drank the coffee. It burned my throat as I drank it but it wasn't so bad.

I ran to the bathroom, squirting toothpaste onto my toothbrush and vigorously brushed my teeth.

"Skylar!"

"I'm coming now, please stop calling my name!" I yelled to her. I turned the water off and made my way out of our apartment, heading towards her car. I clicked my seatbelt into the buckle and looked over at her. "You will be the cause of my death." Lia muttered as she started the car.

"Oh calm down, I got ready a lot quicker today." I chuckled, turning on the radio.

She rolled her eyes at me and pulled out of our apartment complex into London traffic.

-

"We're here." She squealed. Her sarcasm was so obvious it made me laugh. "How long have we worked here?" I laughed at her.

"Far too long." She grumbled.

We walked through the door designated for employees only and went to our lockers. Lia and I work at the same place but we have different jobs. I'm a waitress and she is a lifeguard. I don't know how she managed to get the best job here.

I must admit, I tried the whole lifeguard thing my first year here but it didn't end so well. I didn't let someone die, if that's what you're thinking. During our training, they had us use dummies in the place of real people. When the dummy was in the water, I dived in and attempted to pull it out of the water but it was ridiculously heavy so if it had been a real person, they would have died.

"Earth to Sky!" Lia said, waving her hand in front of my face.

"Sorry, I was thinking about something."

"You better get to work, you know how Amber is about punctuality." She teased.

Amber is my boss. She's a few years older than me and she's a grade a pain in the ass. Her voice alone is enough to make you hate her.

I hurried into the kitchen, grabbing my pen and notepad. I made my way to the dining area and headed towards the couple seated in my section.

A/N: Thanks for taking the time to read this! Please vote, comment, and leave feedback! Thanks once again! If you like this so far, please recommend this to a friend so the story can grow! I will do my best to update regularly!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1M 44K 89
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
959K 51.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
260K 8.8K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
2.1M 110K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...