Conflicted

De batmantho

One day while he visits one of his family's country-clubs, he meets her. Mai multe

➸one
➸two
➸three
➸four
➸five
➸six
➸seven
➸eight
➸nine
➸ten
➸eleven
➸twelve
➸thirteen
➸fourteen
➸fifteen
➸sixteen
➸seventeen
➸eighteen
➸nineteen
➸twenty
➸twenty-one
➸twenty-two
➸twenty-three
➸twenty-four
➸twenty-five
➸twenty-six
➸twenty-seven
➸twenty-eight
➸twenty-nine
➸thirty
➸thirty-one
➸thirty-two
➸thirty-three
➸thirty-four
➸thirty-five
➸thirty-six
➸thirty-seven
➸thirty-eight

↬Notes and Copyright↫

9.9K 172 1
De batmantho

Hello! This is the first serious fanfiction I'm attempting to write. I really hope you enjoy the book! The story is AU meaning you don't have to be in the fandom to read this!

This book is PG-13 and will probably include some things that are not appropriate to younger viewers!  (Language, Sex, etc.) Please read at your own risk because I can't say what you can and cannot read!

 This is purely fictional and is NOT associated with the members of One Direction or anyone who plays a role in this book.

 Everything that I have written in regards to this story is Copyrighted. Plagarism is a serious crime that is punishable by law so keep that in mind please.

 Please be active readers (voting, commenting, etc.) because that helps me get a better idea of how the story is and what your thoughts are.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

362K 21.6K 77
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
387K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.2M 52K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
495K 20.3K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...