Various Lemons

CursedTiger द्वारा

*SLOW UPDATES* WARNING: SEXUAL THINGS HAPPEN BEYOND THIS POINT Those who avoid my warning you have be warned... अधिक

Request Board/Last Warning
Ticci Toby
Kakashi Hatake
PROBLEM: 4CHAN
Bardock
BEN Drowned
Zoro
Death The Kid
Gilgamesh
Natsu X Lucy
Jeff the Killer
Levi
Makato
Rouge
Asahina Fuuto
Yami Yugi
LaxusXLucyXGajeel
Kiba
Genos
Laughing Jack
Natsu •Halloween Special•
•Votes for chapters and a question•
Soul Eater Evans
Kakashi Hatake #2
Sebastian
Zen
Haruka
Ichigo
Russia•Ivan
•Request board #2•
Jeff the Killer •Holiday Special•
Spain•Antoino
Levi #2
Kurama X Reader X Shukaku
Ukitake
Marshal Lee
Yuki Sohma •Valentine's Day Special•
Gaara *Holiday Special*
Garra
Eyeless Jack•EJ
Zero
• Request Board #3 •
Harsh but Loving Crush
Suigetsu
Rock Lee
Laxus
Saitama
707
South Italy•Lovino
Kurama *Halloween Special*
Tōshirō
Kyo
Kaneki
Laxus •Holiday Special•
Akashi
Sasuke
Request Board
2p! Italy•Luciano
Harsh but Loving Crush #2
Ling
Markiplier
Connect
Gaara #2
Hei
Shukaku's Route
Atsushi Murasakibara •Holiday Special•
Dark Link
Laito Sakamaki
Tenya Iida
Sinbad
♾IMPORTANT♾

Kakuzu

4.1K 56 3
CursedTiger द्वारा

It's not a sexy photo but I love this picture. Honestly if you look up photos of him, he looks amazing from the back~ just saying~

Next Chapter?

-Eren from Attack on Titans

-Dark Link from Creepypasta

-Ciel from Black Butler

Yall Ready for this? *plays space jam song*

Kakuzu's POV in Dream Land at a young age~

I watched the other children from afar and I narrowed my eyes at them. I recently found out that the game of hide and seek was a way to get rid of me. I was playing by myself when several children asked me to play hide and seek with them and they never even bother to look for me. I was always different with all the stitches around my body, made me look like a midget that has seen some shit. My eyes locked on a new kid that entered the play ground. I felt my  face screw in confusion as I watched it. The figure was black and hazy. Like a thick black smog. I could tell that the figure was looking over at me and then at the other kids. I felt something in my stomach. It didnt settle very well. I quickly turned around and disappeared into the shadows. "Hey!" A voice called out to me. I turned around and saw the same smoggy child. My eyes narrowed. "Why are you by yourself? Did you not want to play with the others?" I listened. The voice was undoubtedly a female. "Why are you talking to me?" I growls. "Well because you looked like you wanted to play..." She mumbles putting her hand down as she walked over to me. I swiped my hand to keep her from getting to close to me and to keep her from walking. "Humans are liars..." I growled under me breath before walking off.

Kakuzu's POV in Real Time

"Wake the fuck up old man!" I grunt as I felt pain in my side and snapped my eyes open to see Hidan looking down at me. I craned my neck to look around at my surroundings. Beer bottles. Lots of them. 'God damn it..' I thought as I held my head and groaned loudly as I felt the migraine. "Jasin! Do you know how long it fucking takes to wake you the fuck up when you drink you bastard!?" Hidan yelled causing the ringing in my head to worsen. I growl darkly at him. "Dont make me stitch you mouth shut.." I threaten as I got up slowly. "What the hell do you want?" I asked as I grabbed my cloak that was sitting on the edge of the couch and threw it on. Hidan wrinkled his nose and huffs. "Leader has a fucking mission for us. Something about that damn Bingo Book you always fucking carry." He gestures to myself. I pulled out my Bingo book from my cloak and skimmed through it. Nearly all of it was done. I grunt. "Must be getting an updated one." I mumble as I placed it back where it always was. "Ill be there in a bit. Id like to take a shower." "Yeah you smell last fucking ass old bastard!" Hidan waved his hand in front of his nose. I glare at him before silently going to the bathroom to freshen up.

Once I was ready, I began my walk towards the office. My thoughts turned back to the dream I had. I reached up and held my head. 'I had another dream about her again..' I shook my head and grunt. "This is stupid.." I mumble before knocking on Leader's door. Once I heard a faint 'come in', I walked in quietly. Leader's eyes narrowed. "I dont like to wait, you know that Kakuzu." "I apologize to make myself presentable to you leader." I rolled my eyes sarcastically. Leader just ignored my comment after some thought. "Anyways, today is pretty light but I dont like people just sitting around." He said as he grabbed a book from his desk. He stretched his hand out towards me. "I have updated your bingo book. I am sure you would have more fun with it and be more motivated with more choices. I want you to do one today." Leader said sternly. I narrowed my eyes before walking over and talking the booklet from him. I quickly skimmed through it and hum in approval. "Very well. I shall depart now." I said before turning to leave and stopped at the door. "Is there anything else?" I said not facing him. "That will be all." Leader said before I shut the door before Hidan could get through. "ASSHOLE!!"

I set a glass of water on the table and sat on the couch and went through the booklet quietly. Hidan grumbles and slumps next to me with the same booklet open. "Who do you fucking think we should kill old man?" Hidan said as he boredly flipped through the pages. I took my time skimming over the information that was given to me. "Im not sure yet." I mumble, not really paying attention to him. It was quiet for a good few moments before Hidan interrupted it. "Jasin~ Sexy babe on page thirty-four!" Hidan hoots. I ignored him and flipped another page before Hidan shoved the booklet in my face. "Look you bastard! Is she not?!" I grabbed his wrist and was about to tear it off but froze in place.

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)

Age: (age here)

Former Village: (Village here)

Former Rank: (Ninja Rank here)

Recognizable Traits: (What you look like)

Wanted for: Escaping an Asylum. Body count was last trailed at 254

Hidan suddenly yanked the booklet from my view. "Jasin! You didnt need to be fucking rough!" Hidan growls at me as he rubbed his wrists before going back to his book. I quickly grabbed my book and go to that same page where she was at. The smog like person from my dream sudden appeared next to the picture and sudden it was all clear. A smaller version of that same person. I clicked my tongue. "So? Are we fucking going after her?" Hidan mumbles boredly. I thought about it. "Yes but we are not killing her." I grumbled before walking off to grab my gear. "Oh~ So you think she is hot!~" Hidan tails behind me. I rolled my eyes. "Its not like that." I grumbled before making sure I have everything before starting to head towards the exit. "So you can fuck her? Torture her? OH! Making I can sacrifice her to Jasin! He will be so proud!" I pounded my clenched fist into the wall. "You are going to fucking to stay here. I am doing this on personal business." I growled darkly. Hidan crossed his arms. "What kind of fucking business do you have with a fucking crazy bitch?" He whines. I glared at him. "My. God. Damn. Business. Stay out of it!" I howled in frustration. Hidan takes a step back and held his hands up. "Jasin! Fucking fine! I am just going to annoy the gay blonde." Hidan mumbles bummed out before slinking away. 'that was easier than I thought' I thought as I watch him disappear around the corner. I adjusted the strap on my shoulder before leaving the hideout.

Flashback

I played with a coin between though my fingers before I hear a knock. I tilted my head over to see (y/n). "Nice place Kakuzu." She teased as she looked around. I snuck into an abandon house just outside the village. The door was taken out and just about everything was ready to fall apart. I remained silent as I watched the coin dance against my knuckles. "Kakuzu.." I hear her call out to me. "Did they make fun of you again?" I hear her ask quietly. "What do you want?" I mumble glancing up at her with a glare. "I am just making sure you are alright." She said. "Well I dont need you to look after me! Get lost." I hissed and turned my body away from her. I hear her shift and sit down. "I dont want to... I get treated the same way you do.." The movement of the coin freezes and I turned my head towards her. "I doubt that. Like I said before, humans are liar. Get-" "But Im.... I am not human.." If I didnt stop talking, I would have missed what she said. "What?" She shifted nervously. "I want to have a friend.... I cant say I am human if am part animal.." I watch her fidget in her spot. "What are you? You could be lying to me." I narrowed my eyes at her. Her gaze met my own. I watched her lower her head to the ground, the sound of bone cracking and remolding inside of her, and fur sprouted from her body. Her body grew in size and in front of me was a jaguar. The large cat shift and lifted itself off the ground. The same (eye color) burned its stare at my own. It chuffled and stepped closer. I scooted back slightly which made the cat stop. The round ears fall before it sat down staring at me. I was quiet and studied the large cat. After a while I reached out and touched its fur. She was right

She wasnt human

Reality

I snapped out of it when I heard movement close by. I shift my head and listened but sadly it was cut off. I stood still and waited for a good while. "Come out." I grumbled under my breath looking at the bushes where I last heard the movements. A sudden kunai slipped out of the bushes and I quickly shifted away. Next was a barrage of a blurred figure going at high speeds. I allow the black threat slip through my cloak sleeve and thrust it as the figure. It took a few tries considering its speed but I was finally able to catch him by the ankle. The male writhe in my grasps making me laugh. "An ANBU? Very interesting. You guys dont usually give away your hiding spots that easily." I said as I go through my bingo book and photo the same picture of the male. "Juro Suna. Wanted for releasing prisoners without permission and abandoning the leaf village." I mumbled as I slipped the booklet back into my pocket. I reached up and grabbed his mask before tossing it. "I have a few questions for you Juro." I narrowed my eyes before staking with him to get out of anyones sight. I hide us in a cave and used my thread to hold him still and set him on the ground. Juro tries to break free but I watched with my eyes rolled. "Dont bother. I have a question of a possible prisoner you freed." Juro stopped and snapped his head over to me. "What the hell do you want?" He grumbled. I took out my book and flipped to the page that with (y/n) and showed it to him. "Im looking for this woman. I want to know if she was one of the ones you let out, first of all." I said sternly. Juro squinted his eyes and examined the picture. "Her? Yeah I recognize her. Put in prison for suspicion of something, I dont know. When I freed that bitch she killed pretty much everyone but me. Boy was she pissed." Juro laughed as he recalled the memory. "Suspicion of what?" Juro blinks once he has calmed down and tries to think of the reason. "I believe they thought she was giving away secret information to enemy villages of some sort." "How long was she in prison for?" "fifteen to twenty years most likely. Looked like she was loosing her mind." Juro said calmly as he watched me. I grunt and looked at the photo.

  Flashback

"Kakuzu!~" I hear (y/n) call out as she pounced on my back. "Oi! Get off of me!" I yelled as I felt her nuzzling me. "Sorry but I just felt like it has been so long since I have seen you.." She mumbles as she got off of me. I frown. She was right we barely saw each other since we became ninjas. We sometimes meet at the same old house that I used to hide when we were kids. I fix it up on my own time so I could use it as like a safe spot on missions. I turned to her and ruffled her hair. "Sorry but you know how I feel about surprise attacks (y/n)." I mumbled through my mask. "Mhm.. Sorry I couldnt help it." She smiles sheepishly. I chuckles at her expression. "What mission are you on?" She asked. "Not really on a mission, just a bounty hunt." I said as I flip through my bingo book that I was reading earlier. "Oh? Who is it this time?" She asked looking over my shoulder. "Kenta? He is a toughy Kakuzu. You sure about that?" She asked as she looked over at me worriedly but I only smirked under my mask. "Are you seriously doubting me (y/n)?" I smirked under my mask but (y/n) shook her head. "No I am just worried about your well being. Theres a difference between worrying and doubting." She said as she placed her hands on her hips. I put the booklet back where it came from. "What are you doing here anyways?" I asked as I faced her. She was quiet for a bit while looking at the floor. I watched her chew her lip, something she does when she is debating. After a while, she finally faced me. "I am being transferred to the Hidden Leaf." She said quietly.

Reality

  I sigh deeply through my nose and closed my eyes for a second. 'Ive only seen here once since she got transfered..' I looked at Juro debating on what to do with him. I could easily turn him in and get the money for an easy find but that will make me go to the next village that is a days walk from here. With (y/n)'s speed, it will take forever to find her. I grunt and released my threats. "Seriously?" Juro asked astonished as he watched my threats disappear up my sleeve. "I have my reason but I am sure I will find you again at a better time. You gave me the information I wanted, might as well return the favor. Next time I wont be that nice." I glared at him before disappearing into the trees.

Night quickly came as I searched every near the village while avoiding the various ANBU that were patrolling the areas. I rest my legs for a bit and started to think where else she would be. 'where else could she be?' I thought starting to get frustrated. I leaned my head back into the tree in thought before narrowing my eyes. "She cant be at that old shack... That near my village and thats nearly a weeks travel." I mumble. I try to think of other possibilities but my mind kept going back to the old house. "For fuck sakes.." I grunted as I got up and made quick work of my speed and headed in the direction of my old village.

Upon finally seeing a landmark, I make a sharp turn and made my way through the dense area till the house came into view. The window that I can see through was shattered and the house was dark. I lowered my head and groan mentally. 'I have wasted my time and energy coming here. I should of just turn that bastard in-' My thoughts were interrupted by a loud bang. I look back over at the window and squinted my eyes to see a shadow shifting back and forth as if it was pacing. I quickly jumped down and made my way towards the house. I skid near the door and pushed the door open. A guy immediately crawls out in a panic. I narrowed my eyes at him. "What the hell?" I breathed quietly. As I looked at him, I noticed all the fresh marks on his body. I tilted my head and I snapped my head towards another room to hear the floor boards creak under somethings weight. I hear a quiet growl. It was searching for its intruder. I looked at the guy in front of me. And it seems to be this guy. "What is chasing after you?" I asked sternly. The man shook in fear and shakily lifted his hand up in the direction the animal was at. "I-Im being chased by some big c-cat." He choked on his tears. My eyes widen slightly. "How long have you been here?" I asked slowly as the noise got louder. "I-I found this p-place f-five years ago but suddenly t-that beast attacked t-today." I took a step closer to the noise but the guy grabs my cloak and tugged on it. "P-Please kill it!" I turned dark. If this was really who I think it is.

"P-Please kill it!" 

Static

"P-Please kill (Y/N)!"

The thoughts in my head changed and I swiftly turned around and bashed my foot into his skull. The man lets out a painful cry and tries to get away from me as I slowly stalked towards him. He disappears into another room but lets out a screech though it was quickly cut off. I sped up my walk and peered into the other room he entered. The male laid on the flood. His back on the ground and his eyes open but his wipe pipe was missing from his neck. "Serves him right." I grumble as I looked at all the blood on the ground. I notice paw prints. Big ones and quickly followed after them. I came into a room, it was nearly bare and just how I left it. A small bed and box that I am pretty sure had canned foods and some extra water. It also served as a nice night stand when I spend most of my nights here. The only thing I did leave behind was the massive cat pacing back and forth. I examined the cat. I thought of (y/n) in prison. 'just like a wild animal in a cage...' I took a step closer and the cat stopped. I thought back on the day she showed me her wild side. The cat's face turned to face me.

(eyes color) eyes on a jaguar's face

I opened and closed my mouth behind my mask. I stood up straight and peered at her face. "(y/n)?" I called out to her and all I could here was a low chuffle followed by a growl. She got down to a pouncing position.

Flashback

After (y/n) got transferred, I never get to see her. Ill admit that I miss her constantly sneaking behind me and hugging me from behind. I miss her warm touch against my cool skin. Every few days a week I would stay in the old house on my free time and wait for hours to see if she would just show up. But only once she did.

I keep my head in a book I was into. I have been in the same spot for about two hours now and the story was getting good until my vision went black. "Hey Kaku~" I hear someone sing. I chuckles and took her hand and gently tossed it back at her. "Its been a while (nickname here)." I said as I marked my page. She looked at my face and tapped against my mask. I flinched and swat her hand away. "Dont touch. I dont like it when you do that." I grumble as I got up. (Y/n) frowns. "But I rarely see your whole face. Why cant you take it off when we are alone at least?" "In case an enemy could view my face. I dont want to be recognized." I explained as I adjusted the fabric. She remained quiet. "Well I like seeing you without your mask. You have a handsome face." She chirps with a grin that grew from ear to ear.

Reality

I lifted my hand slowly to my mask and slowly took it off. I showed the large mammal my stitches on my face and slowly took off my cloak. "(Y/n)." I called out slowly to her as I noticed she grew silent. The jaguar's eyes were bigger and she slowly back away. I let out gentle shushes as I watched her curl up in a corner looking at me scared. "Do you recognize me?" I asked softly as I sat down. She lets out a groaning like noise as if she was answering me. "Well I recognize you.. Do you still have that (hair color) hair that I like to ran my hands through?" I smirk slightly at a past memory. I watched her ears flicker and sat up a bit. "I remember you (eye color) eyes. They shine just as bright as they are now." I said quietly as I watched her slowly walk over to me and circled me, getting a good sniff at me. I was quiet for a bit and chuckles and the jaguar finally tries to sit in my lap and nuzzled my face. She purred as I scratched behind her ear. I started to hear a familiar sound of bones cracking. I looked around and grabbed the blanket from the bed and threw it over her. The body under the blanket was smaller than before and it shifted to see a familiar face. "Hello (y/n)." I smile softly as she sat up and tugged the blanket over her body. "Its really you. Its been so long Kaku..." I frown. "Indeed... What happened to you? I hear you were sent to prison." Her gaze turned to the floor. "I-I dont know. I was suddenly arrested while I was shopping for groceries." "Were you giving out secrets to the enemies?" "No I would never. I retired from the ANBUs years ago. The pressure was too much." She said as she placed her hand over her heart. I stared at her hand. "How many?" I asked. She lowered her head. "3." She whispers. I arched my brow. "You have lost many in that amount of time? Did they torture you?" I asked through my teeth. I watched her cradle herself with the blanket and shake like a leaf. "T-They wanted i-information on immortality. I-I didnt k-know.." She spoke shakily. I looked at her softly as I watched her. I slowly reached out for her and pulled her into my lap. "Dont worry. I wont let them touch you anymore." I whispered softly as I pressed my forehead against her head gently. I rubbed her knuckles with my thumb just the way she liked it when she is stressed and slowly rocked back and forth to sooth her. We had a nice relaxing silence until she broke it. "You are finally here." She suddenly asked me. I shifted to get a better look at her. "I came here every day after my retirement but I never saw you." She whispers, not meeting my gaze. "Yeah well I have been busy with other things.." I mumbles looking away. I felt her warm hands against my cheek as her forehead met my own. "But you are here. Thats all that matters to me right now, knowing that you are okay." She said quietly. I closed my eyes slowly as I felt her gentle touch removing my head protector and carefully running her fingers through my hair.  "You grew it." I shrugged. "I like it. I think it suits you." She said quietly as her finger trailed the structure of my face, like she was trying to imprint it in her mind. "Still a strong jawed as I remembered." She smiles as I felt her finger tips trace my jawline. I watched her carefully, I was doing the same thing as her but with my eyes. I feel like I was in another dream and that if I touched her anymore she would disappear into thin air. "Are you real?" I asked quietly. (Y/n) looked me in the eyes and studied me. She grabbed my hand that was wrapped around her waist and placed it over her bare skin where her remaining three hearts beat quickly. "I am alive and right in front of you Kaku." She smiles softly as she placed her hand over my own hearts. I slowly raised my free hand and overlapped her hand, grasping it tightly. I chuckled slightly and looked at her with a small smirk. "You killing that guy was pretty hot." I teased as I watched her cheek heat up. I wince slightly as she slapped me on the shoulder. "D-Dont say things that e-easily you bastard!" She stutters. I laughed and grabbed her hands. "Dont be like that~" I smirked teasingly as I laid down. I then finally noticed the blanket was slipped off of her, must have been from all the flailing earlier, seems like she hasnt noticed it either. She was straddling my waist and arms were crossed across her chest with a pout on her lips. I have only seen her completely bare once and I have to say she had a nice ass. "You know for a 91 year old, you aged well." She mumbles as she reached out and twirled my hair through her fingers. "You look as young as ever too for a 90 year old." "Stop it~ You are making me feel old." She mumbles looking away. I frown as I watched her.

"(y/n)." I called out to her to make her look at me. I gestured her to come closer. Once she leaned down near my face to listen, I ran my fingers through her hair and gently wrapped my finger around the back of her neck to keep her still. I propped myself up on my elbow and quickly brushed my lips against hers before she realized what I was doing. I have been wanting to do that but i didnt want her to hate me for it. I didnt move away, but I did hover over her lips to see of a reaction. Before I could pull away, she already wrapped her arms around my neck and applied more pressure into the kiss than I did. I returned the kiss in full and eagerly I slipped my tongue passed her lips. Our tongues danced instead of fighting. It was very pleasant. The smell of (scent here) waft my nose, and it intoxicated me as I held her close to me. I didnt want her to disappear again, if anything id drag her with me if she refused. I moan softly as I felt her trace my jawline and rubbed my chest. But my chest wasnt bare, and it needed to be soon because I was quickly starting to get hot. I reluctantly pulled away and I groan softly as I heard her whimper in disapproval. She moved her lips to my neck which I loved as she grazed her teeth against my skin. I groan again but had to pull away for I can take off my shirt. I was being to sweat from the heat. I quickly pressed (y/n) against me not wanting to skip a beat. Her lips made their way back to my neck as I kissed her shoulders. I nip just below her ear to make her squeal knowing it was pretty sensitive area to her. I finally felt her burning hands rub my chest and torso, it was the best feeling I have ever felt. Soft and warm. Despite the heat radiating off of us, the warmth from her was welcoming. I pulled my face away and started moving downwards and took a bud between my lips and suckled. They were the perfect size for me. I hear her moan quietly and it is enough to stir something in my pants. I grunt as I felt my pants tighten but I kept focusing back on her. I used one of my hands to grope the other breast while the other held in place on her ass. I switched after giving it a thorough treatment from my tongue before moving onto the next one. (Y/n) eventually but quickly turned into a moaning mess while hugging my head close to her breast. I could tell she was getting a little too eager as she started to rock her against mine. Her rubbing her drenched fold against my ragging clothed boner was exciting. I can smell her heat and it made my mouth water, but I was starting to lose my patience. I quickly moved to get up and grabbed the blanket before getting on the bed. I sat on the edge with her in my lap and pulled my face away.

"Sorry but I cant wait anymore." I growl at her. I lifted my hips as I make good work on removing my pants down just enough for the tent to expose itself through my boxers. (y/n)'s lips crashed against mine, moaning against each other as she grinds against my member. "Stop that. I dont want to break you." I pant softly and I pulled away briefly as I started to pull down my boxers. I felt her nails claw at my skin. The stinging sensation was honestly arousing. I felt her lips against my ear. "I want you to break me~" She purrs as if her animal side stirred just as I allowed my member to free itself. I shutter as I felt her lick my ear. I tilted my head back slightly as she grabbed a fist full of my hair. I groan softly. I forced to look down as I lifted her hips over my member and guided her until I was finally able to slip my tip in. I groan at the heat as she started stretching around my member. I buried myself into the crook of her neck and left out a moan. "F-Fucking hell~" She was letting out whimpers as she moaned. I wasnt even all the way in and I was already ready to burst. I bit down on her shoulder as I let herself slip on me at her pace. I took everything out of me not to thrust up into her. When I felt her holding me close I moved my upwards to meet her slow adjusting thrusts downwards. I suckled on her neck to sooth her and she seemed to calm down as her pace started to pick up. She bounced on me like there was no tomorrow and was a moaning mess. I groan as I watched have her full. I loved watching her face as it switched from concentration to pleasure. I felt her walls tighten me more and could feel myself twitch inside of her. I growl as how soon I was starting to cum. It was barely a half hour. I gripped her hips tightly and pulled myself out of her reluctantly and laid her down on her back. She lets out a whine from the lost. I used to hate listening to her whine but now I enjoy every ounce of her whining. I pulled her hips close to mine. I gripped one of her ankles and lifted it, holding it against my shoulder. I quickly entered back into her and started at a quick pace. (Y/n) squeals at the new position which made me smirk because I was able to get deeper than before. I moan softly at her expression and I pushed myself harder to keep that expression on her face. I made sure she was pleasured all the way through rather focusing on my own pleasure. I bite into her leg to keep myself mouth busy. I felt myself start to twitch more often and I couldn't hold back much longer. "K-kaku~" I hear her call out to me as I felt her coat against my member with her fluid and shuttered at the great feeling and not long after, I came heavily into her. I planted heavily as I watched her. Her eyes were closed and her lips were parted as she suck in air. I put her leg down and leaned down and pecked her lips before meeting her gaze. Our lips parted in sync and said-

"I love you.."

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

323K 4.6K 137
To be honest I have nothing to say here, just go ahead and read these they're good (sike, some are bad;)) happy reading! I'll be updating late from n...
2.5K 126 24
None of the photos will be mine Never written anything ever before so bear with me, it will very loosely follow the plot, you'll recognize scenarios...
Lemons Allie द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

30.9K 125 26
18 and up only please I'm not responsible if you are not 18 or above and read these. because I didn't make your account.
72.2K 1.3K 12
Well, I think the title says it all... This will be a very highly sexual story (there's also plot) between Kakashi and (Y/n), so if you're interested...