Akashi

Before we start, If you want a certain character to be in this book then you HAVE to request is! Otherwise I am not motived to do the Lemons!!  If you have a request please use either the request board or just message me. I would really appreciate it!! If you want me to not mention you then please tell me along with your request cause I will be happy to not mention you. I WILL be mentioning this in every single chapter so please read if you have not read just FYI!!!!!

Alright Happy New Year everyone~! Im writing this late at night because Ive been busy these based few days.

We got-

- Sasuke from Naruto

- Luciano or 2p North Italy from Hetaila

- Hei from Darker than Black

- Crush from your imagination

Heres a question!

Who is your favorite character from Kuroko no Basuke?

Your POV~

I flip through the stack of paper that were given to me by my high school friend, Akashi Seijūrō. Right after high school, Akashi's father made him head of this corporation so that he could finally retire. I didnt really like how his father sudden puts his work onto his son's shoulders but Akashi said he saw it coming. Akashi got me a job and made me his secretary so I could at least stay by his side. "You keep me sane in this soul sucking job.." he keeps telling me. I had no objections, I mean who would coming from a handsome, multi colored eye gentleman? I made a few notes in my planner, such as meetings and interviews. I hear feet walk near me causing me to look up and smile seeing my friend, Lisa. I met her in high school when she was moved here from America. "Hello Lisa, how can I help you?" "Hey (Y/n) I was wondering if you hand this in to Mister Seijūrō?" "He shouldn't be doing anything. You can head right in to give it to him." I pointed out as I looked at his schedule. I hear her breath hitch and I look up curious and noticed her face looked nervous. "I-I cant... He scares me and no offense (Y/n) but your the only one that doesn't think Mister Seijūrō is scary." She stutters pushing the paper towards me making me sigh. "You wont get to know him if you keep avoiding him.." I mutter grabbing the stack of papers from her. "Then have him stop scowling twenty four seven~" She teases and waves at me. "I need to head back to work. Thanks again (Y/n)~" She chirps before quickly removing herself from the area before I could say anything. I huffed and blew the hair from my face before walking to Akashi's door. Carefully, I reached up and knocked on the door. "Name?" I hear a muffled voice. "(Y/n) sir. I am to give you papers from Lisa." I said loud enough only to hear a quiet sigh from behind. "Come in." I opened the door slowly and poked my head in. Akashi was hunched over and scribbling his name across a piece of paper. One hand leaned against the desk, holding his head and tugging his hair to keep from losing his temper. I walked over and set the stack onto his desk. "Thanks." He mumbled not looking up at me. "You have things scheduled this evening Mister Seijūrō, would you lik-" "Dont call me that. It sounds strange coming from you." He cuts me off making me clear my throat. "Whats for this evening (Y/n)?" he asked after a short quiet pause. I pulled out a planner and find the correct date. "You have several interviews, three to be exact, first will start in hour. You also have a meeting with that big company that keeps emailing you.." I said looking up from the book to read his facial expression. He looked frustrated. "Would you like me to cancel them and have it scheduled another time?" "No. I would like to get these over with." He quickly said before tapping his pen against the desk in thought. "(Y/n)?" "Yes?" "Stay here from bit." "Would you like me to lend you my lap again?" I said as I sat down on a couch away from his desk. Akashi didnt say anything but look away and tapped his pen faster until finally putting it down and stood up, heading into my direction. I relaxed myself as he lays down, resting his head on my lap. "Just let me sleep for five minutes. No more no less." He said sternly with closed eyes. I nodded my head even knowing he couldnt see me because I didnt want him to speak during his rest. Once he was sound asleep, I start to run my fingers through his hair, combing his bangs out from his face. Once five minutes were up, no comes my least favorite part of my job, waking him up. "Akashi?" I called out softly as I gently shook him. It took him a while but eventually his eyes fluttered awake and finally sits up. "Thank you, you are dismissed." I stand up and dusted myself off and remembered something. "Ah. Akashi, the staff are having a new years eve party. Would you like to come?" I offer with a gentle smile as he stood up. "Im busy that day." He quickly said as he heads for his desk. "Eh? But no one will be here New Years eve Akashi. What would you be doing here on such an important day?" "What else? Work." He said flipping through papers. "But-"