Sebastian

Before we start, If you want a certain character to be in this book then you HAVE to request it! Otherwise I am not motived to do the Lemons!!  If you have a request please use either the request board or just message me. I would really appreciate it! If you want me to not mention you then please tell me alongside  with your request cause I will be happy to not mention you. I WILL be mentioning this in every single chapter so please read if you have not read just FYI!!!!

ALRIGHT! WHAT IS UP YALL? Tonight's lemon goes out toooooo~
SEBASTIAN FROM BLACK BUTLER!!!

REQUESTED BY-
@GianninaPhantomhive !!!!

BY THE WAY YOUR A NEKO!!!
Neko () is the Japanese word for cat.

Nice gal by the way! 😉 now for the next week lemons~
•Kakashi from Naruto

•Haruka from Free!

• Zen from Snow White with the Red Hair

OKAY! Comment your votes cause I will be tallying by the 24th of November!!! Now! *BOWS* Lets squeeze some lemons shall we, My Lord~

I hid in the alleyway as the police runs past the opening. My (h/c) ears perked and twitched as the footsteps silenced making me smirk widely. I peered at the most expensive and the most valuable gem in all of England. My tail swished with interest as I traced my finger over its beautiful edges. I giggled silently before disappearing into my demonic demention. There I head towards my house and I opened my door to flop on my couch. I hold up the black and red gem and held it up to the light. It gleamed and it beamed in different directions. I smiled gently before a knock was coming from the front door. I quickly get up and put the gem into my hidden pocket of my dress before I opened door to see Grell with disappointment all over his face. I looked at him annoyed cause I don't like him yet he still thinks I'm his friend. I huffed, but I'm not that rude. I stepped back, telling him to come in. He steps in and starts to sob. I quirked my brow before speaking. "What happened Grell?" I breathe out as I crossed my arms over my chest. "SEBBY HAD A DEAL WITH A SMALL IGNORANT BRAT, CEIL PHANTOMHIVE!!!" He weeped. My eyes widened. Slowly my arms fall to my side and my mouth left open. "W-what? But Sebastian-" I couldn't finished my sentence. Me and Sebastian were dating. We have been together for almost two years now. He never mentioned making a deal with one of the most richest man in England. I growl with barring teeth and my tail's hair stood up with anger. "(Y-Y-Y/n)?" Grell studders but I stormed out of my house. Grell runs after me and tries to calm me down. "H-hey look! I have an idea!" I stopped and glared behind me to face him. He flinches and points at me. "Why don't we make him jealous? Change in your... Furball form and I'll carry ya around in front of Sebby!" The idea sounded great but him calling me a rat and a furball pisses me off. "I'll slit your throat if you dare call me a rat you cock up!" I pointed at his throat, warning him. He rubs his throat tenderly before chuckling and nodding. I nodded and I started to glow. I shrank and the glowing faded. My eyes gleamed with (e/c) eyes and my silky (h/c) fur coat shimmered. I felt something around my neck and noticed a collar formed around my neck. I made Grell take it off me before Grell picked me up by the scruff of my neck. I hissed at him. "Oi! Easy! I hate being picked up like that!" I hissed, swiping at his face. Grell groans before transport to the human world. My eyes open to see a huge mansion. Not surprised. Grell carried me down and bolted when he saw Sebastian in the rose garden. "Ohhh SEBBY!!~" he hollered making me flinch at the loud noise. I hear Sebastian sigh making me immediately look over at him. He turns around and when he noticed me he cooed. "Well aren't you a beautiful girl~" Sebastian purrs as he scratches behind my ear causing me to purr. But I shook my head. No! Bad (y/n)! Your trying to make him jealous! I quickly moved my head away from his hand, sadly, before trotting over to Grell, pawing at him to pick me up. Grell noticed and picks me up and I then crawled so I was on his shoulder. I notice Sebastian scowl at me and Grell. Making me smirk mentally. My tail swished in excitement behind Grell's back as they spoke. I stared  at Sebastian with interest. He looks pretty sexy in a suit and tie. I noticed his eye movements switched between me and Grell quickly making me hum in approval. You can't fool me Sebby~ Sebastian suddenly looked disappointed before being summoned by his master. I quirked my brow when he turns around and sped walk toward the mansion. Grell turns around and runs off with me clinging to him. He stops and that's when I finally jump of him and changed back. "Your still passionate around my boyfriend I see." I growled quietly as I crossed my arms over my chest. He chuckles before speaking. "Well~ Sebby must have left you cause you keep being overprotective and clingy around him." Grell smirks cause me to flinch.