Gaara #2

Before we start, If you want a certain character to be in this book then you HAVE to request it! Otherwise I am not motived to do the Lemons!!  If you have a request please use either the request board or just message me. I would really appreciate it! If you want me to not mention you then please tell me along with your request cause I will be happy to not mention you. I WILL be mentioning this in every single chapter so please read if you have not read just FYI!!!!

We got-

- Eren from Attack on Titans

- Hei from Darker than Black

- Dark Link from Creepypasta

Modern

Your POV

I opened my door to my house and closed it behind me. I stayed quiet as I stood there listening.

taptaptaptaptaptap

I let out a sigh through my nose and take off my shoes before walking towards the noise. I peeked into the dark room to see only a computer screen illuminating the room. A silhouette was shown but was darkened. Gaara, my boyfriend since middle school. Gaara is a quiet student always reading and is inspired to become a writer. We moved in right after to high school and now we both go to the same college. I wanted to be an artist and Gaara a novelist. But recently he has been on the computer a lot lately and only grunts at me when I talk to him. I knock lightly on the door to at least show that I was in the room before entering. "Gaara?" I called out to him quietly. Gaara shifted his shoulders, rolling them as they stretched his sore limps before grunting. I frown and looked at the screen but Gaara rolled into my view. His head turned to show his tired gaze. "What are you doing?" He mumbles quietly. "Just wondering what you are doing...?" That accidentally became a question. Gaara sighs. "Sorry (Y/n). But I am doing something important. I need to have a quiet environment please.." He said frowning before getting up and towering over me. I frown as I look up at him and whispered "okay" and he followed me out of his studio. I stood there and listened to the door click shut before sighing and walking to the kitchen. I grabbed some leftovers that Gaara didnt eat before grabbing my shopping bag and head into my own studio. Art filled the wall against the white walls. I moved to my stool and set my bag down and dug out a new blank canvas I got. I placed it on the aisle and moved back, putting my hand under my chin. Ideas erupt my mind but none seemed to fit my mood. Maybe I can for future projects up not right now.

An idea finally came to me and I smiled slightly as I go to my cabinet to grab my supplies. I make sure I am comfortable and played some soft music so I dont disturb Gaara in the next room over. I munch on his leftovers as I sketched out a design and that only took me a few hours. I yawned and rubbed my eyes until I hear shuffling. I blink and looked towards the door. I get up and peeked into the hallway and noticed Gaara's studio door was open and the light was on. I hear him in our bedroom moving. I exited my studio and wandered into our room so see him on my side of the bed staking books on my nightstand. He seemed to be in the zone that he didnt noticed me. My eyebrows met as I watched him and walked closer until he finally notices me. Gaara looks up before adjusting a certain book before standing up. "You like puzzle and riddles and such right?" Gaara suddenly asked me. I blink and slowly nod. I had a thing for making jokes and riddles and messing with peoples minds at times. I like watching them use their brains. Gaara touched the stack of books with his pointer finger and looked at me sternly. "These are some of my favorite books. You can not move them and you cant look inside. They have a question and until you figure it out dont move them." He said before touching my cheek and kissed my forehead. "Sorry but I have graveyard duty today. Ill probably be here before go to class tomorrow." Gaara said before pecking my lips gently and grabbing his uniform for work and left the room. I smile softly at his shy affection before looking down at the books. I sat down on my side of the bed and tilted my head to count the books. '14 in total..' I tapped my chin. "I cant move them he said.... and they have a question..?" I looked at the books.