South Italy•Lovino

Before we start, If you want a certain character to be in this book then you HAVE to request it! Otherwise I am not motived to do the Lemons!! If you have a request please use either the request board or just message me. I would really appreciate it! If you want me to not mention you then please tell me along with your request cause I will be happy to not mention you. I WILL be mentioning this in every single chapter so please read if you have not read just FYI!!!!

- The ice captain, TOSHRIO from BLEACH

- Duckbutt, SASUKE from NARUTO

- Emperor Scissors, AKASHI from KUROKO NO BASUKE

There is a Halloween Special but it will not be the ones above this^ Go to the previous chapter find out more^^

IMPORTANT:

OKAY! Let me get out of this out there! If you read my Russian/Ivan lemon then you know about Antartica. When I do a Hetaila lemon then you will always be the country of Antartica! ... Unless I say your not... Obviously... I know that Antartica is owned by serval countries but when it comes to my stories you will not be owned by anyone unless I tell you! I will notify if you are related or owned by a country and who!

I not going to waste anymore time~ This is a Soulmate AU~ Have fun~

Your POV

Can you see it? The bud that lays across my heart? No one can... Only when it blooms or withers. People say when the bud blooms it means you met you soul mate, but when your bud withers... your soul mate has fallen and died. I looked up at the sky seeing the northern lights form. My bud also let out a white light making it hard for me to sleep but one some days I didnt care as I looked down at the (f/c) bud. I waited and watched as the morning sun rose and mirrored against the ice of my country. I get up to walk into the kitchen to make a warm drink. I was told the meeting was moved to my country instead of in America. I was grateful. America was going through a heat front and I didnt plan on going to get caught up in it. I huffed as I sipped from my drink with a sigh. The others think Im the youngest out of all of them but really its only because they discovered I, the personification of Antartica, existed. I didnt bother going to meeting when they were in hot countries, like Spain, America, or India. Really I'm as old at the Romans. Thanks to the meeting that has been moved to my country, I had a lot of time to prepare myself. I made my way to my room and decided to take a bath to help me relax. I'll admit I'm nervous for meeting everyone for the first time. Once I was done, I slowly took my time and got out to dry off and get dressed. I put on my famous white winter coat with a furry hood, black leggings, and a pair of boots. I head for the front door and tapped my boots so they were on all the way before opening the door to be blessed with white. I walked over to my car and entered it. Turning it on, I placed the new address of the new meeting building my boss had my country build. The drive was quiet until I got there. When the building came into view, I blinked noticing a car already there. I looked at my clock. There is still thirty minutes till the meeting. I parked the car and walked over to the vehicle and looked at its license plate.

Italy

PASTA

I sweat nervously at the license plate. Italy must really like pasta for it to have it become its identification. It was a nice car too but I wouldnt have it drive in such a cold environment such as Antartica, being a cherry red Ferrari, noticing the open top. I sighed and entered the building smelling a strong scent of tomatoes waft my nose. I was taken back by the scent because it was so strong. I made my way to the large doors that lead to the meeting room. I opened the door and the scent hit me like a truck, but this time it was added with the scent of meat ad cheese. I blinked seeing the backs of two people. Both looking similar just their expression and their curls were on different sides. One of them had their arms crossed with a scowl and the other had a smile and babbled non sense about pasta. I stood there remaining quiet. 'so.. Here the pasta dude..' I thought remembering the license. Not wanting to be alone with them I moved away from them and exited the building silently. I noticed my bud glowing but it quickly faded so I ignored it like I always did. I decided to be polite and greet everyone outside. I stood near the doors outside and watched as one by one cars rolled in. I greeted everyone and spoke to Germany who was supposed to be like the 'leader' of the meeting. I didn't understand why there was a need for a leader but I shrugged it off as if like nothing. After he said everyone was in, Germany and I entered the building and into the meeting room. One of the two guys I saw before ran over to me with a flat square box and pushed it towards me, causing me to back away from him, shocked. "Ve~ Ciao bella! Mya name isa Feliciano Vargas or just Feli! Ia represent Northern Italy!~" I blinked and quietly took the box that was hot. 'Northern... Is there multiple?' I asked myself curiously. "Hello my name is (Y/n) (L/n) and I represent Antartica. Welcome Italy." I mumble politely. Feli squeals as someone ended up dragging him from me. I felt my bud glow making me look down at it. It started to fade but it still glowed making me narrow my eyes at it. 'your so annoying..' I placed my hand over my heart where my bud was but my hand fazed through it like normal. I sighed and placed the box down and sat in my seat waiting for the meeting to begin.