Gaara *Holiday Special*

Before we start, If you want a certain character to be in this book then you HAVE to request it! Otherwise I am not motived to do the Lemons!! If you have a request please use either the request board or just message me. I would really appreciate it! If you want me to not mention you then please tell me along with your request cause I will be happy to not mention you. I WILL be mentioning this in every single chapter so please read if you have not read just FYI!!!!

HEY YALL! SO THIS REQUESTER WISHED TO BE ANONYMOUS!!! SO LET'S RESPECT IT!! BUT! Thank you for requesting^^!

THE NEXT NWL CONTESTANTS!

-The almighty Saitama from ONE PUNCH MAN!

-The charming beast of the Leaf Rock Lee from NARUTO!

-The mysterious killer Eyeless Jack from Creepypasta!

VOTE NOW FOR THE NEXT UPCOMING LEMON~

So not really much to talk about this one....... at least I dont think so.....................................manybe just like i had a writers block but thats about it ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................SO ON TO THE LEMON~!

YALL HAD SEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHA sorry i love you guys but thought I'd try it out XD! BUT! The real lemon will be out real soon so just hang tight^^