• Request Board #3 •

Hey guys! Don't worry a lemon will be put out later tonight (6/19/2017) but the problem is I had to redo my request book because my cousin who is 2 took it and drew all over it with marker to the point that I couldn't read a darn thing!!

Now there will now be rule when it comes to requesting because I don't know where some of the characters are from! BUT I want to try and do the character that you love and I don't want you guys not to be saying "oh she does know him/her so I will request another and/or not request at all.." please don't think like that! If you have a favorite character but I don't know about him/her THEN REQUEST HIM/HER!! I will be more than happy to research you favorite character and/or anime to give you a chapter that will love to read!!

Now as for the rules because some people put characters that I have no clue who they are or I just know multiple of the names because they can be common!

IF YOUR REQUEST HAS NOT BEEN POSTED!!

Please write it down with first name and last name of your favorite character and where they are from!

Example!

I want Kyo Sohma x reader from Fruits Basket

Or just

Kyo Sohma from Fruits Basket

I want to experiment what I can do so please request your characters big or small I will research them so I put smiles on faces because they can fall in love with their character!!

And if you have a plot you want with it that you want me to add then PLEASE TELL ME!! IT HELPS ME THINK!!

The lemon I was talking about above will be out soon so please don't worry!! I'm just busy and I have been having continuous rain falls so eventually the electricity went out so I apologize!

Well that's everything...

I think....

So I hope y'all can hang tight because the next one is coming out soon and I hope to hear from y'all! ^^

Yours Truly~
<( • w • )>