Asahina Fuuto

Before we start, If you want a certain character to be in this book then you HAVE to request it! Otherwise I am not motived to do the Lemons!!  If you have a request please use either the request board or just message me. I would really appreciate it! If you want me to not mention you then please tell me along with your request cause I will be happy to not mention you. I WILL be mentioning this in every single chapter so please read if you have not read just FYI!!!!

Oh~ OH!~ 7k? I didn't think anyone enjoyed these T^T Thank you!!!!~

This lemon was requested by  ! The reader, you, is a idol, tomboy, boxer!!! YAY! Sorry about the lateness!!! Peach season is ending and NEED to can them for the winter^^ I live almost in the middle of the woods in the country of New York!!! Give me a break T ^ T Oh yea just a little info (s/n) WILL MEAN STAGE NAME!!!!

I put my hands up as I faced my opponent. He was dark, male and he was huge. I wasn't going to let that stop me from destroy my winning streak though. He attacks from his right and I quickly banked to my left a bit, skimming my cheek, and I thrust my left hand upward, smashing him in the cheek. He grunts and stumbles backwards. I hear the people cheering at the action in the background but I try and drown them out. My baggy (f/c) basketball shorts droop around my hips and a crept up to my opponent. I made a mistake in letting my guard down for a second and I felt pressure in my stomach. I choked on air and stumbled but I immediately got into a defensive position. The man charges at me and waiting at the last second I jumped on him. I wrapped my legs around his neck, causing him to stop and to get out of my tight hold. I then pulled him back using all my weight to pull him back. I landed safely as I watched the man fall and hit his head. Now the man was furious and threw many punches at me. I got hit several times but I was able to dodge most of them. I soon see an opening and took the shot and punch him square in the face as hard as I could. The man looks surprised before stepping back and stare at me. It remained quiet as I put my hands down and walked up to him. I lifted my covered hand to his chest. I gently pushed him and watched as he fell over with a huge thud. The bell rung at my win and everyone cheers. As my assistant shakenly walks over to me, I spat some blood onto the sweaty ring before walking off. "(s/n)! That was a spectacular match!" My assistant. I smiled a small smile and nodded at him as I walked towards my dressing room. "W-w-wait Mrs. (s/n)! I forgot to tell you-" Before he could finish his little outburst, I opened the door. My eyes bore into brown ones. I scowled at him before turning to my assistant with that same face. I watched as the color of his face drain to white. "Why is he here?" I growled as Fuuto smiles in the distance. "H-he came in s-saying he h-h-has business with you!" He yelps. I growled "I have no business with that boy what so ever! I swear-" I stopped myself and stared at my trembling assistant. My eyes soften as I forced myself to calm down and ran my fingers through my hair. "Never mind. Ill deal with him, just go and get ready to leave." I said as I closed my eyes. He shakenly nods before running off. I huffed before entering my dressing room and closed the door. "What is it that you want Asahina? I bet you have better things to do then wait in a girl's private dressing room." I said as I walked over to my duffle bag to dig out my causal clothes. "Cant I say hi to an old friend of mine?" Fuuto chuckled but I knew it was him teasing. "No." I bluntly said as I go behind a curtain and start to change. I hear him gasp dramatically and I rolled my eyes, imagining him gasping while holding his hand over his heart looking hurt. "Aw~ (y/n) that's not a way to greet a friend." He said acting hurt. I huffed in frustration as I put my plaid button up shirt over my black tank top and left it unbuttoned. I took my dark faded jean and pulled them on. I placed my black beanie on my head before stepping out of the curtain to see Fuuto leaning back in my chair. "Your not exactly a friend Asahina. After messing Ema's feelings, I really despise you, really, and Ill be honest with you, I was fond of you the way you treated my best friend.-" Fuuto watched me intently as I began to pack up. "But your so called 'acting' that you did with Ema.... was really uncalled for.... And you barging in my dressing room during every single one of my matches makes NO sense. Why the HELL are you here?" My voice grew as I roughly grabbed my converse and jumped on the counter next to my bag. Fuuto didn't speak for a good long five minutes as I tied my shoes. Finally, I had enough and jumped off and grabbed my things. I reached for the knob and that's when he spoke. "I've already apologized to Ema about everything Ive done after thinking over for a few weeks." He scratched the back of his head before continuing. "Ema didn't forgive me at first but eventually she did after a few tries. Ive been coming to your matches to apologize and say-" He stopped. Not like him being quiet, I turned around to see him with his head down and running his hand through his hair. A sudden knock made us flinch. My assistant cautiously opened the door to see the two of us. "(y/n), we are ready when you are." he whispers and I nodded to him as he leaves, leaving the door open. I sighed and faced Fuuto. "Maybe another time... Asahina." I whispered, leaving, not giving him a chance to speak.