Levi #2

Before we start, If you want a certain character to be in this book then you HAVE to request it! Otherwise I am not motived to do the Lemons!! If you have a request please use either the request board or just message me. I would really appreciate it! If you want me to not mention you then please tell me along with your request cause I will be happy to not mention you. I WILL be mentioning this in every single chapter so please read if you have not read just FYI!!!!

Hello~ Welcome to another Levi lemon~ This was one was out voted but SO much! Even though this is the second one of this book! Congrats to  ! Your request has been the chosen one!~ Sorry I was having a major writers block and technically still am but I am determined to not fail you guys and not give up on this book.

Thank you guys so much for 200 followers! I was really shocked when I actually looked through my profile! So thank you so much for reading, voting, and following me! I am so happy!~

There is a new book out, and sorry it is not a X Reader, but its a story about a romance between the main girl and a boy from the creepypasta family~ Can you guess who?~ Go and read the prologue to see what you think so far, its basically how the girl became a killer and I will be writing the first actual chapter really soon so please me what you think...

Anyways! The NWL have been chosen to replace Levi!

-Santana from One Punch Man

-Rock Lee from Naruto

-Marshal Lee from Adventure Time

This is a modern lemon, meaning this involves in our time today. So fancy stuff exists^^

I watched as Levi walks around with a smirk across his face, girls surround him like a wild fire. I shake my head as I look back at my book at my desk as Reiss keeps staring at Levi from afar. "Your staring too much Reiss." I muttered as I flip a page in my book. Reiss flinches and looks back over at me. "I thought you like Levi (y/n)." Reiss mutters quietly. It was true, I did like him but not until I heard was he was capable of when it came to dating. He maybe a quiet man but he was practically the heart breaker of the school. He would get bored with a girl after messing with her for an hour or two, five tops. I don't want to be one of those girls. It's not worth it. I shake my head no before glancing at him from the corner of my eye. "It's complicated really, but its not really worth drooling over him if hes only going to give up on you after only a few hours." I explained to her making her sigh. "I think its worth it. Dating a hot guy like Levi is like a dream.~" She purrs in delight at the thought. I flip a page in my book, not even looking at her. "Only for a few hours and it will become a living nightmare afterwards." I muttered into the palm of my hand. She only pouts and continues to watch from afar.

Levi looks up from a girl he was listening to see (y/n) reading and Reiss looking at him from her seat. He smirks before slowly walking over to her, while his little fan club followed him, squealing. The loud noise made me look up at the noise, to see Levi walk over. Something else you should know is that, he was my childhood friend. He used to be such a gentleman to me and the people around us back then, but it all changed when a popular group took interest in him. He changed after that, he doesn't play or talk with me or our friends... like he forgot what we had together and to tell you the truth, I don't the feeling of having a crush on him. He's just not the same. "Hey Reiss, (y/n)." Levi mutters quietly with a lope sided smile. I just stared at him blankly while Reiss became a stuttering mess. She wasn't really good with socializing. "H-Hi L-L-Levi..." Reiss whispers with a massive blush across her cheeks. Levi notices I haven't greeted back and he looks over at me with a slight frown. "(y/n)?" I shook out of thoughts and paid attention this time. Knowing he was waiting for a greeting, I just grunted and go back to my thoughts on my book. I hear the mutters of his fan club complain to one another but like i could care what they think, they wouldn't understand. Levi frown stayed in its place but goes back to talking to Reiss.