Saitama

Before we start, If you want a certain character to be in this book then you HAVE to request it! Otherwise I am not motived to do the Lemons!!  If you have a request please use either the request board or just message me. I would really appreciate it! If you want me to not mention you then please tell me along with your request cause I will be happy to not mention you. I WILL be mentioning this in every single chapter so please read if you have not read just FYI!!!!

Lets see what we have to the next lemon

- The frosty captain Toshiro from Bleach

- The ultimate hacker agent 707 from Mystic Messenger

- The raging Italian Lovino from Hetalia

Sorry for the lateness I had a major writers block on this one so I'm slowly getting there XD Anyways here's your lemon~

Saitama's POV

I wake up to Genos walking around in the kitchen and the smell of eggs hit my nose like a truck. I rubbed my bald head and yawned loudly. Genos peeked into the room in a pink apron that made him look stupid but it seemed when I told him he looked gay in it he didn't really understand what I was talking about. "Breakfast is ready to be eaten master." Genos said as I got up and walk over to the kitchen in my sweatpants. I grabbed my portion before sitting down somewhere and ate quietly and slowly. The door bell rings, meaning someone actually got up and came to talk to us so early in the morning. I watched as Genos cautiously look at the person through the peep hole before opening the door and had a conversation with the person that I couldn't see. I finished my meal before setting it in the sink as Genos sets papers on the counter. 'Oh! It was the mail man.' I thought as I picked up the coupons section and I watched an envelope fall to the floor. I blinked as I picked it up and stared at the hand writing that was surprisingly neat.

To Genos

From (Y/N)

"Genos! You got a letter!" I call out to him as he walked out of the bathroom, most likely cleaning it. He tilts his head as I handed him the envelope and began to identify it. I read my coupon papers as I hear Genos tear through the paper to get to the neatly folded paper that was held inside of it. After a couple of silent moments Genos spoke, "It seem my distant cousin is moving to the city near us.." He mumbles looking up at me. "Who?" "(Y/n). I haven't seen her since I changed my body.. We were great friends when we were little.." he explains reading over the letter again. "She want to visit and hopes to see me at the station to greet her this evening." He said folding the papers neatly and placing it back into its original spot. I poured myself some coffee into a mug that Genos left out. "You like to meet her master?" Genos asked slowly as he washed the dishes in the sink. I pondered in my head and go over my mental schedule... 'nope nothing planned..' I thought and sighed. "I guess I can.." I mumbled drinking my hot beverage. "Im sure you will like her master." He said giving me a smile before going back to the dishes. I grip his shoulder and left to get dressed. "Im going to go to the sale down the block." I called out before putting on my yellow hoodie and slipped on come shoes before walking out. I start jogging over to store until I heard the sound of a train whistle near by. I quirked my brow and slowed down looking as the train whistled loudly and came to a stop. 'Strange the train only comes in the evening. It's too early..' I thought confused as people pooled out of the iron doors of the train and goes off to find their there destinations. I turn my head and was about to start jogging until I eyed someone from the corner of my eye that made me stop. I turned my head towards them to see a female with luggage with a map in her hands. She scratched her head in confusion as she looks at her surroundings. Hesitantly I walk up to her and tapped her shoulder causing her to flinch. She snapped her head at me as I slowly waved at her. "Sorry you just looked completely lost.." I chuckled slightly. She was taken back and nods. "Y-Yeah I am. I was supposed to meet up with someone but the train decided to leave early..." She mumbles scratching her cheek shyly. I thought about about Genos and his cousin. 'damn what was the name again...' I thought a bit frustrated. "U-Um I'm (y/n) by the way.." She perks up smiling. The name clicked in my head. "Ah! Your Genos's cousin?" I asked a bit shocked because I was kind of expecting..... metal parts... (Y/n) perked her head up and smiled brightly at me. "You know him!?" She walks closer to me which I had to step back before I could stumble backwards. "Y-Yeah he lives with me..." I explained as the female jumps on the balls of her feet. "That's such a relief! Im lucky you spotted me then~" She chirped happily. "Well I was heading towards a sale. If you want you can come and afterwards I can take you to meet him.." I offered and she quickly nods. "Id like that very much!" She chirped. "Ah.. Im Saitama by the way.." I said as I started walking. "Its nice to meet you!" She smiles at me. For some reason I felt my stomach do flips and my face got hot but I shook it off thing it was nothing.