Soul Eater Evans

Before we start, If you want a certain character to be in this book then you HAVE to request it! Otherwise I am not motived to do the Lemons!! If you have a request please use either the request board or just message me. I would really appreciate it! If you want me to not mention you then please tell me alongside with your request cause I will be happy to not mention you. I WILL be mentioning this in every single chapter so please read if you have not read just FYI!!!!

November  10th Winner was Soul!!! This lemon was requested by sabakunogaara_1 !Congrats!!!

Next Week Lemon is either-

•Sebastian from Black Butler

•Kakashi from Naruto

•Haruka from Free!

Tallying will happen the 17th of November!! So start the vote!

Now there was confusion about this new thing im doing and Im going to clear the air for yall. Your requests will happen! The ones that are chosen are requests from the comments chosen by multiple people I know! So dont fret!! Your request is still there, I have the requests I havent done on a sheet of paper and let me tell you.... theres a lot. But im going to try and speed it up so that every WEEK you guys can read a lemon! I literally have 35 different people who still havent gotten their requests through and some of them have requested multiple characters! And yes I agreed to do them and I plan to make it happen.. Its just that Im about to work 2 jobs real soon.....

Now if there any further questions about this then please ask so I can reply to help you understand whats going on. Thank you for reading and thanks for the triple digits guys! your the best~Your friend in this one is an OC of mine that is male and hes going to be your friend. Sorry if you hate OCs but im helping your brain out from thinking.  Now on with the lemon~

Soul's POV

I was playing my hand held game while laying on my bed. Just when I was beating up a boss, Maka comes in and knocks on my door frame. "Oi Soul. Black Star wants to go on a mission. You up for one?" She asked blankly. I smirked a toothy grin before ditching my boss fight for some real action. "Sounds cool. When?" "Right now. Kid and two other people are tagging along. Their waiting for us down at the station. I nodded my head in understand and watched her leave then started to get ready for the mission. Placing my headband on my head, I walked out of my room and threw my fists inside my jacket pocket. Maka waits at the door with her gear and leaves with my following behind her. Getting on my bike, Maka climbs on as I turn it on and drove off towards the station. The drive wasnt long but it wasnt short either. We arrived at the station and see seven shadows hidden in the dust. I park the bike and me and Maka head towards the group. There, Black Star, Tsubaki, Kid, Liz, and Patty were there but two others that I didnt recognize came into my view. A girl and a boy. I mentally dropped my jaw. The girl had (h/l) (h/c) hair that shaped her face and innocent (e/c) eyes. She wore (insert outfit here) and was at least shorter than me by five inches. Thats adorable. The male how ever was tall and lean. His hair was coal black that shaded his electric blue eyes. He wore a army green hoodie with black jeans and black converse. His hood was up covering him from the sun. "BOW DOWN TO YOUR MIGHTY GOD!!!! HAHAHA!!!" Black Star shook me out of my thoughts as I see him screaming at the two people. The girl looked like she was calling Black Star a moron mentally while the other remain emotionless. Kid sighed before eyeing us. "Finally you arrive. We were afraid you'd not make it." I chuckled and Maka elbowed me in the gut causing me to grunt in pain. "So not cool..." I muttered while glaring at Maka. "So? Care to introduce?" Maka nodded her head towards the two. My brows stitch together as I see them standing side by side. "Is she taken?" I thought. Kid finish talking and I realized I didnt catch their names. I groan silently not knowing I was getting the girl's attention. Maka looked at me confused but I waved her off, thinking of a plan. Black Star cheered as the train arrived and everyone gets on. I sit next to Maka and slumped in the seat. Maka waves at someone and curiosity got me as I look up to see the girl and the boy sit in front of us. "Guess Maka was tailing them." I thought as I sat up a little. Now we sat in a booth like deal so me and Maka are on one side with the other two sit one the other side with a table dividing us. I look at the guy and then at the girl. There was a huge height difference! "Do you guys know where we are going?" Maka asked. The girl nodded and spoke... like an angel. "Yes. There is a monster targeting young women down towards the south." She spoke. Maka sighs before placing her head on the table. "Well this is going to be a long ride then. Wake me up when we get there." I nodded before she took the ticket to snooze town. I look over at the two and see them playing cards. "Sooo... Whats your guys name?" I nervously asked. The guy looks at me and the girl just smiled at me. "My name is (y/n). Im a minister. This is Aoi. He's my partner." She said as Aoi nodded to me. "He doesnt talk much but hes a great guy!" (y/n) cheered. Underneath the table, my fists tighten and my teeth gritted. I didnt think I was the jealous type.... How uncool!