Ling

Before we start, If you want a certain character to be in this book then you HAVE to request it! Otherwise I am not motived to do the Lemons!!  If you have a request please use either the request board or just message me. I would really appreciate it! If you want me to not mention you then please tell me alongside  with your request cause I will be happy to not mention you. I WILL be mentioning this in every single chapter so please read if you have not read just FYI!!!!

Next lemon choices~

-Hei from Darker than Black

-Markiplier from Youtube

-Dark Link from Creepypasta

I am here~ Midterms have me up the walls lol. For those who dont know, I have had a friend using my account to roleplay with some people and sometime help me answer them while I studied, because there was so much confusion apparently and she didn't tell me... This was difficult because I havent seen FMA in a while. Ling sadly is not one of my favorite characters but he is not my least favorite. Anyways enjoy!^^

A black hole has swallowed me whole

The darkness blinded me leaving me to wander alone

Until I saw a tunnel of line... Hearing someone call out to me

Your POV

I wake up with a startle and stared at a white ceiling. I shifted my pupils left in right to see a lot of cots and medicine. I left a confused expression on my face as I try to lift my head but it felt so heavy that I gave up. Instead I tilted my head back and forth slowly to look around properly. When I turned my head towards the window I caught a glimpse of a man. His hair was black, tied back and laid on his shoulder. His arms were crossed over his chest with his head hung low, looking like he was asleep. The next color that caught my eye was grey. I turned around and noticed a large body of armor standing ever so still, the head looking out the window. 'Creepy..' I thought as my eyes narrowed but spotted a small blonde male leaning against it asleep. He wore a black tank top of some sorts, a pare of gloves and a red cloak. As I looked around again to see if I was missing anything, the sound of metal rubbing against metal met my ears making me cringe. "Oh, miss (y/n)! Your finally awake." A boy's voice met my ears in a quiet excited, trying not to wake the others. I looked around confused not seeing anyone. 'Must have been another (y/n)...' I thought as I looked back at ceiling. The metal sound came back making me scowl and immediately sat up ignoring the pain. I growled lowly but was replaced in fear as I see the suit of armor move towards me. "How are you feeling (Y/n)?" I only blinked at it. I parted my lips to speak until I hear the sound of groaning. "OI! Ling! She is awake!" The blonde boy said making me look over at him. The sound of a chair hitting the ground suddenly echoed though the room as the same black haired male appeared behind the suit of armor. "(Y/n)! God you had me so worried!" This Ling fellow exclaimed. With the three bodies surrounding me, I felt panicked.

Ling's POV

The first thing she said was something I would not want to hear.

"W-Who are you?"

I was shook as I took a step back, as did the shrimp and metal head. "What are you talking about (y/n)? We are your friends." Al quivered but that didnt stop (y/n) from quivering. "Ed, please go get the nurse and say she is up." I asked with a frown. He snapped his head up at me and pressed his lips together. thinking of protesting me but decided otherwise and left the room. I look back to see Al trying to calm her down but fear has never left her eyes. I walked over and placed my hand on the cold metal shoulder. "Why dont you get her something to eat and drink. I am sure she is quenched and hungry." I suggested. Until Ed, Al nodded slowly and left me alone with her. I watched the chuck of metal leave before returning my attention back to her. She had her knees to her chest as she watched me carefully. It was adorable but I cant tease her anymore like I used to. I picked up my chair and set it down beside her bed and sat down. "I am sure you have many questions?" I asked though I heard my voice crack. It was difficult. She looked like she calmed down and stared at me with a tilted head. "Yes.." She whispers. "What would you like to know first?" I asked softly. She didnt answer at first as she tried to ponder for the right question. "I would my question from before to be answered. I leaned back into my chair with a shaky sigh and arms crossed. "Well first let me asked this. What can you remember?" She gave me a confused look but she spoke none the less with careful choice of words. "My name, birth, and common sense." She said making me chuckle. "Well (y/n). The two that left your room was Al and Ed. Both brothers and good friends of yours." She stared at me which made me swallow hard and looked away. "And? Who are you?" She asked making me dread the question more. I forced myself to look at her as I rubbed my sweaty palms together, parting my lips repeatedly but no words escaped. I was debating to tell the truth or to lie to her.