Genos

Before we start, If you want a certain character to be in this book then you HAVE to request it! Otherwise I am not motived to do the Lemons!! If you have a request please use either the request board or just message me. I would really appreciate it! If you want me to not mention you then please tell me along with your request cause I will be happy to not mention you. I WILL be mentioning this in every single chapter so please read if you have not read just FYI!!!!

Alright! Todays lemon was requested by moss24 ! YAY~ Now I have only watched ONE episode of One Punch Man T^T So he could be OOC along with the rest of the characters.... I'm SO. SORRY!

"He's been this way for nearly over a year now Mrs. (l/n).. It is time..." The nurse whispered to me. I held my father's hand, wrinkled hand in my small ones. I gently squeezed his hand. My father was in a car accident with a drunkard. It was a hit and run type of deal. The person hits someone and doesn't stop and keeps going. Tears peered out of my eyes as the nurse gently pulls me away from my fathers dying body. I cried silently from a far and watched as they finally pull the plug on my father. I looked away.... hearing that dreadful flat line noise. I walk out of the room slowly to meet with my best friend Saitama and my boyfriend, Genos. They waiting in the lobby on the first floor of the hospital. I got in the elevator and started to wipe my tears away. I took several deep breathes before hearing the sound of the elevator door opening. I slowly walk out of it and towards the lobby. There they sat, their eyes were closed after staying in the hospital overnight. Saitama was slightly snoring and had drool dripping off the edge of his mouth. Genos had is his arms crossed and his head leaning against the wall, breathing silently. I huffed and smiled gently at my friends. I walk up to them which caused Genos to wake up slightly. He shifts his head into my direction, making me look into his strange yet beautiful eyes. He starts to stand up but not before hitting Saitama, waking him up somehow. "Hey (y/n). How did it go?" Saitama moans as he stretched. I look at the floor, finding it interesting, and shrugged. I felt my tears swell and I feel something cold wrap around me. I look up to see Genos hug me. His head rests on top of mine as he pulled me closer to his cold yet warm chest. "Its okay. You don't need to explain anything." He whispers. I gripped his tank top and cried softly. I hear Saitama and Genos whisper silently but I didn't care, I just want this hug at the moment. I felt Genos carefully pick me up, so I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his torso. I felt Genos flinch for some reason but I guess he shook it off as he followed Saitama out the doors of the hospital. I buried my face in the crook of his neck, feeling the cool metal hitting one side of my cheek. He rubbed my back, soothing me and whispers nothingness into my ear that made me sleepy cause of how soft his words were. I saw darkness soon after, hearing his husky voice fade along with my sight.

I woke up in a bed in the middle of the night. I felt an arm around me and I turn around to see Genos sleeping. I blushed greatly as I tried getting out of his grasp. His grip only tightened causing me to whimper. His eyes flew open after that to look at me. He quickly lets go and watched me rub my side. "Sorry (y/n). I didn't mean to harm you in any way." Genos said worriedly. I gave him a reassuring smile. "Your forgiven Genos. Where are we by the way?" I asked as I looked around at my surroundings. "A hotel. It was closed to midnight when we arrived." I nodded and laid back down. "Are you alright (y/n)?" He asked. I nodded swallowing the lump in my throat. "Just... I feel absent without my father..." At this point I was fighting tears. Genos's eyes looked at me longingly and watched as I draped my arm over my eyes. I feel his metal like finger grab my wrist and moved it from my eyes. I shift my head to look at him. His eyes sadden. "Your wouldn't wanted you to cry over him (y/n)." He whispers to me as he brushed my tears away with his thumb. I give him a sad smile and held his hand gently. I rubbed my thumb against the palm of his hand as he watched me closely. "I miss him Genos..." I whispered as he place his hand on the side of my cheek. "I know you do. Get some rest (y/n). Your going to need it." he mutters as I closed my eyes. I felt pressure on my forehead. I blushed lightly as I felt him snaked his arm once more around my waist.

I woke up to Saitama poking my face. "Hey. We need to get going." He said bored. I huffed as I sat up. I glanced over to see Genos pulling down a shirt. I blushed at the thought of him changing. I yawn and got up noticing Saitama giving me a creepy smirk. I'm not going to like this. I thought as he started eye brows. "Saitama, you idiot, you are creeping the hell out of her." Genos growls making the bald man shrug. "That's the point." He chuckles as I went into the bathroom. Now to tell you the truth, it was just some big blur. I don't remember the rest of the trip home. But on the way home, we dropped off Saitama cause it was on the way to the hospital my father used to stay at. We both waved him good bye before walking towards my house. I held his hand as we walked. My feet really hurt from all the walking and I stopped suddenly to take a break. Genos looks at me confused. I smiled. "Sorry my feet are just sore." Genos stared at me before picking me up with no effort at all. I squeaked. "Genos! I can walk!" I laughed. He just chuckles slightly before looking up at me and kissed me gently. I leaned down more to deepen the kiss. I pull ways blushing and ran my finger through his blonde hair. He smirks and lowers me down and starts to walk again while kissing my neck every so often. I felt a moan come on as he hit a special spot on my skin. I hear the door open and quickly slam shut. He abuses that spot roughly making my moan come out clear. I felt him knead my breasts roughly as his teeth graze the mark he has created. I moan shakily, feeling weak, as I wrap my legs around his torso. "I love you (y/n)."  He flinches and moans my clothed nether brushed against his member. My eyes widen.

'I felt Genos carefully pick me up, so I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his torso. I felt Genos flinch for some reason'

I blushed as I bite his ear gently and tugged his hair. "I love you too Genos." I whispered into his ear as I grind against his member. He growls ripping my top off along with my bra. My lips met his as I grind on him with great pressure. He moans and groans into the kiss. He pulls away and latches himself on my left breast. I moaned softly and panted slightly as he roughly kneads my right and sucked on my left. He switched giving the same treatment. I grew bored and moaned in his ear. "You know where my room is love~" Genos got the message before walking around the corner towards my room. I slipped off his tank top and kissed his neck. He groans at a certain spot making me abuse that spot. Unfortunately, I was thrown onto the bed. My body bounced on the bed and about to sit up but was pushed down by Genos. I looked up at him to see his golden eyes clouded in lust and want. I nodded at him and he pulled my pants along with my panties off my body leaving me bare. He sits up and unbuttons his jeans. He pulls them down along with his boxers and threw them over to a dark corner. He hovers over me and teases me with his tip. I moan with want and he slightly chuckles. "Please~ Genos!~" I moaned trying to buck my hips but he continues to tease me and pulled away each time. He chuckles before opening his eyes to look at me with those serious eyes of his. He smiles before kissing me deeply before thrusting into me quickly. I groan at the pain but I'm grateful that he kept still after so I could adjust. He pulls away from the kiss and kissed my tears away from my eyes. He groans every time he moves to do things like to kiss me anywhere but he refuse to move unless I told him to. I moaned in his ear signaling for him to move. He groans in response before quickly but slowly thrusts into me. "S-so.... T-tight!~" he moans out making me blush and mewl in pleasure. His thrusts quicken as he placed his cool metal hands on my hips as he slams into me. I moan louder as he hits my special spot. "T-t-there!!" I scream causing him to grunt. His eyes were screwed shut from the pleasure as he moaned loudly. My walls tightened around his member signaling I was closed. Sudden his eyes open and pulled out of me making me groan and whimper at the lost. He flips up over to where I was straddling him. "Ride me baby girl~" he said huskily and smirked. I smirked at his behavior and slid myself into him. I moaned at this new position. I start to bounce on him as I feel the cold metal help balance me as I did so. Genos bucks his hips to meet my thrust making our moans louder than ever before. "I'm close!~" he moans. "M-me too!" I moaned out. I try to speed up and slammed on him with all I could. I slammed into my spot making me finally release my load all over his hard twitching member. He moans my name loudly. Sending his sweet release up into me. We both breathes heavily as I laid on his metal chest. I felt him grab my hip and and pulled himself out of me. He moans at the action and puts me down. We both stayed silent for a bit. Genos looked like he was in deep thoughts and he scowls at the ceiling. "(Y/n)?" He hesitantly asked. I rose my head of his chest to look up at him. He took a shaky breath "D-do you think our kids will like me?" I blushed at the sudden question. I smiles before I hugged his face. I kissed his head before whispering, "They will love you Genos~"

Yay~ done! I hope you guys enjoy this one! Sorry if they were OOC! But still I hope y'all enjoyed Genos!!! Thank for reading!!!