Eyeless Jack•EJ

Before we start, If you want a certain character to be in this book then you HAVE to request it! Otherwise I am not motived to do the Lemons!!  If you have a request please use either the request board or just message me. I would really appreciate it! If you want me to not mention you then please tell me along with your request cause I will be happy to not mention you. I WILL be mentioning this in every single chapter so please read if you have not read just FYI!!!!

FINALS SUCK ASS!!!!

IMAALIVE!!! sorry ive been busy with final project for college ; ^ ; please im seeking pity... Was requested by demonintraining! Thanks for the request! Honestly my internet kind of sucks right now... so I dont know when this will be up... so yeah...

ITS THE NWL'S CONTESTANTS~

-THE ALMIGHTY SAITAMA FROM ONE PUNCH MAN

-THE GREEN BEAST OF THE LEAF ROCK LEE FROM NARUTO

-THE SILENT BUT DEADLY ZERO FROM VAMPIRE KNIGHT

VOTE NOW FOR THE NEXT LEMON~

Does anyone that reads this like foxes? *raises hand* Its actually my favorite animal XD and they just happen to want a fox nekoXD

Flashback

I look out my door and stepped out and walked out of the house. I walk to the woods and lung forward making my body glow, landing on the ground with my new padded feet. My (f/c) fur shone against the moons light as I escape from my care takers. I start a light jog and wandered the woods mapping it out in my mind. I stepped into a small clearing with a large rotten truck that was laying on its side. I trotted over to it and sniffed the inside of the trunk. I flinched when I hear sounds coming from the inside, and I was about to bolt.... but it sounded like they were crying. Very slowly I walked in, squinting to see a darkened figure curled up in the middle. I continued forwards interested in what was going on and sat in front of the figure. The figure must have not seen me because it only trembles and cries. I slowly crept closer and nudge what I was guessing was its arm. The figure flinches and looks at me, my eyes widen because there was no eyes, just a dark abyss. "Are you scared too?" it said with a croaked voice. My ears flattened, 'People are scared of me too...' I slowly scoot over to him and nudge him. The figure growls weakly but I know it wasn't trying to be scary, hes lonely.... like me. I lay my head on its lap and purr twitching my ears. I watch his hand reach out slowly trying to not scare me so i leaned in and nuzzle his hand. The figure weakly chuckled and slowly grabbed me and placed me in his lap which I curled up in. The figure chuckles and pets my fur with more confidence which made me smile and purr at. I look up at him with my (e/c) eyes into his empty ones and somehow we need we need each other....

Flashback ends

That night, I found out the figures name was Jack, but to him having the lack of eyes, people called him Eyeless Jack or EJ. I stayed by EJ through out our time together cause I somehow knew we would need each other. EJ actually gave me a name and started calling me (y/n)... I never had a name before so it was weird to hear it instead of a number. I never changed back into a human because I did want to look strange... so I stayed in my fox form. Every now and then when when EJ leaves me to do something quick, I would change but only to let my human body stretch otherwise it would ache and my fox form will disappear without me knowing. I sigh and open my eyes, yawning. I looked over to see EJ still sleeping, so I get up and stretched before I hopped off of the bed, padding my way over to the bathroom. Poking my head in, I slowly walked in and used my head to close the door before jumping up and flipping the lock. I sigh before I hear static, I turned my head towards the computer EJ set up in here when he was giving me a bath. I hate baths and EJ found out that I calm when I'm listening to music. Still hate baths though...