šš€š”šš„š‘šˆš’šŒ 怍 Lookism

Oleh gotyeol

In which an ex-gang leader turns soft after meeting the loves of her life, but also deals with many problems... Lebih Banyak

Ā» Enter PAUPERISM!
Ā» 1
Ā» 2
Ā» 3
Ā» 4
Ā» 5
Ā» 6
Ā» 7
Ā» 8
Ā» 9
Ā» 10
Ā» 11
Ā» 12
Ā» 13
Ā» 14
Ā» 15
Ā» 16
Ā» 17
Ā» 18
Ā» 19
Ā» special no. 1
Ā» 20
Ā» 21
Ā» 22
Ā» 23
Ā» 24
Ā» 25
Ā» 26
Ā» 27
Ā» 28
Ā» 29
Ā» 30
Ā» 31
Ā» 32
Ā» 33
Ā» 34
Ā» 35
Ā» 36
Ā» 37
Ā» 38
Ā» 39
Ā» special no. 2
Ā» 40
Ā» 41
Ā» 42
Ā» 43
Ā» 44
Ā» 45
Ā» 46
Ā» 47
Ā» 48
Ā» 49
Ā» 50
Ā» 51
Ā» 52
Ā» 53
Ā» 54
Ā» 55
Ā» 56
Ā» 57
Ā» 58
Ā» 59
Ā» special no. 3
Ā» 60
Ā» 61
Ā» 62
Ā» 63
Ā» 64
Ā» 65
Ā» 66
Ā» 67
Ā» 68
Ā» 69
Ā» 70
Ā» 72
Ā» 73
Ā» 74
Ā» 75
Ā» 76
Ā» 77
Ā» 78
Ā» 79
Ā» special no. 4
Ā» 80
Ā» 81
Ā» 82
Ā» 83
Ā» 84
Ā» 85
Ā» 86
Ā» 87
Ā» 88
Ā» 89
Ā» 90
Ā» 91
Ā» 92
Ā» 93
Ā» 94
Ā» Christmas Special
Ā» 95
Ā» 96
Ā» 97
Ā» 98
Ā» 99
Ā» special no. 5
Ā» 100 + 101
Ā» 102
Ā» 103
Ā» 104
Ā» 105
Ā» 106
Ā» 107
Ā» 108
Ā» 109
Ā» 110
Ā» 111
Ā» 112
Ā» 113
Ā» 114
Ā» 115
Ā» 116
Ā» 117
Ā» 118
ā‰« 119
ā‰« 120
ā‰« 121
ā‰« 122
ā‰« 123
ā‰« 124
forgive me (not)

Ā» 71

5.8K 302 385
Oleh gotyeol

EPISODE TITLE: “THE SECOND YEAR”

••

Daniel walked through the crowd of gossiping freshmen who adored him.

Today, he became
a sophomore.

Eli soon walked by with a big smile waving to the many who greeted him.

It was a new year,
a new semester!

“The Iron Wall.” A freshman said watching Eli turn down another offer to hangout. As usual.

“They say he vanishes like a ghost after school.” Eli walked forward heading straight to his class.

“There are a lot of sophomore
studs, aren't there?"
“Daniel Park, Eli Jang. Who else?”

Zack stood by Mira with a nice smirk on his face as freshmen talked about their seniors.

‘This is tough.. I'd love to get some love from the freshman but in my heart of hearts, there is..’ Zack glances up seeing Mira strutting off before turning around.

‘Only..(Y/N)?’ Zack looked back and forth not being able to spot the beauty  in the crowd.

Where's (Y/N)?

On cue, a newly released (F/C) Ferrari pulled into the parking lot blasting
(S/N) through the speakers before the engine shut.

The butterfly door opened up showing the (H/C) haired girl in plenty of popular name branded clothing slinging her backpack over her shoulder.

“Morning.” She shut the door waving to the many freshmen kids as she fixed her Louiz Vuitton glasses.

“(Y/N) (L/N) is here!”
“The beauty of Korea!”
“Rich, famous, she has it all!”

“Huh, where's Seng Jan?” She asks a random sophomore from her class.

“He transferred to another school, his girlfriend is here though.” Nina opens her phone seeing the 80th call from Seng before declining.

One year had passed, but
there was excitement in the air.

The first day for new
students at new school!

A time of great excitement!

..Thrill!

You watched the principal make his first day of school video boredly before porn clicked open catching the attention of everyone.

Kouji grinned at his huge scene as the teachers scurried to turn off the TV.

“Well, this is a little less boring.’ He thought spamming a key.

‘Reason why I came to this dumpy school even with the help of Crystal Choi.. I'll run into him so often. Smells like fresh money..’ Kouji thinks of Jay (oh) before the door swings open.

‘The only downside of coming here is..’ He rolls his eyes seeing her smiling.

“I knew I smelled the idiot scent in here!” (Y/N) smiled hugging him tightly.

(Y/N) (L/N)!

Get off me, you doof!” He pushes her off ignoring the whispers from his class.

“Jeez, that's not how you speak to your senior!” She says before a loud girl calls for her.

“(Y/N)!~” (Y/N) turned around seeing Joy standing at the doorway.

“Let's find Daniel!~” Joy suddenly grabs her wrist pulling her away from her 'little bro'.

“Hi Daniel!” Joy shouted loudly as you sat in your seat watching the scene play out.

“We go to the same school now. Da·Ni·El.” He nervously greeted her when you turn to see Zoe in Super Saiyan mode.

‘Ho. Ho. Is she flirting with him?’ Zoe thought as Jay nervously tried to stop the situation.

‘This isn't right, I hope (Y/N) doesn't misunderstand.’ Daniel glances at
(Y/N) who was simply scrolling on the phone.

“(Y/N)!” You glance up seeing Mira smiling brightly.

“Mira!” She hugs you tightly as you pat her head happily.

“(Y/N)!” Zack tries to go for a hug when you punch his stomach making him groan.

“What's up Zack? How ya doin'?” He holds a thumbs up to you.

“(Y/N), have some milk.” You smile drops seeing Eli who was holding a milk carton to you.

“Oh goodness!”
“Eli?!”
“That's Eli from the Beauty Dept!”

Daniel nervously shoots his head seeing you take the carton from his hand.

“No thanks, I'm lactose intolerant.” You diss him passing Zack the carton.

“That's (Y/N) for you!”
“She's always like that, they
called her X for a while.”

“Man this situation is just...” You mentally face palm before going back to scrolling.

“Hi Vasco, Jace. What're you looking at?” The two crash on top of each other and scramble to get up.

“Uh- nothing!” You peek into the classroom seeing a bunch of kids standing high and tall.

“What's this?”
“Sophomores?”
“Vasco?”

“..Jace, (Y/N). Hide behind me.”

“Who do you think I am?” You do your fighting posture while Jace stands behind you both.

“It's an honor! Vasco!” The freshmen continued to adore Jace and Vasco when you slowly lower your fists.

“What the–” Jace looked at you when you shrug back at him.

“It's the mighty (Y/N)!”
“Such an honor to meet you both!”
“Look how tall they are!”

“Aye. No girls here?” Jace says patting Vasco's shoulder as the freshmen laughed at the question.

“Really? Girls? Wow.” You disappointingly smack Jace's back as you walked to another direction to explore more of the school.

“Wait, (Y/N)! It's not what
you think!”
“Jace, Vasco's crying.”
“Vasco, stop!”

Many schools, almost all, have
students who were very new to the school.

J High was no exception!

“Comic and Animation? When the hell did we have that?” Suddenly, a bunch of students walked past you saying a bunch of words you couldn't comprehend.

They wore cat ears and collars. Some even had some body pillows with half naked animated girls printed on it while others held drawing books.

“What the fuck?” You backed away accidentally backing into something or someone.

“Hey, move.” You turned around seeing a giant boy with his hair going up in a mohawk.

“Oh shit sorry, I didn't think anyone was there. Have a nice day.” Kindly, you wave making him avert his eyes and slide the door open.

‘Nothing? Not even a "shut the fuck up and get out of my way"? Wow, this guy is a buttcheek on a stick.’ You think walking off to class.

••
rip seng :'(

Twitter: gotyeols

HOW DO NONE OF YOU HAVE TWITTER EJDJFJC

-:(

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

FAME Oleh Naveyu

Fiksi Penggemar

2.8K 52 14
She's drop dead gorgeous, intelligent, rich, and kind hearted. Born with a prominent name and is raised by one of the most powerful men in South Kore...
90.4K 1.8K 29
You the reader shall embark on a journey..Making new friends and enemies along the way THE REBOOT HAS BEEN PUBLISHED,GO CHECK IT OUT !LOOKISM does n...
14.1K 414 35
Lookism Ɨ fem reader - by a very cool person :>
112K 2.1K 51
Wanna fuck a lookism character, but they aren't real? look no further. I've got you covered. There are 74+ characters I can write for, babe. Pretty s...