Stripper {K.TH}

By Sexy_Pornstar_Tae

People in school know her as the shy, quiet girl. But at night, that's a whole different story. -- Highest R... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 26

22.3K 789 211
By Sexy_Pornstar_Tae

Y/N POV

He hesitated at first but in the end he gave in and laid down beside me.

"Are you uncomfortable in any way? Am I too close?" He asked.

"Pfft,you've been wayy closer to me before. You and tae Jr." I replied and I could see as his cheeks turned a light pink at my words.

I chuckled at his shyness and then he cracked a smile.

"Look I wanted to apologize, I shouldn't have overreacted and dropped out just because you only liked 'babygirl'. I guess I got upset because I wanted you to like all of me." I said with a small frown.

"I'm sorry,I should've thought about how you would feel before I said anything. But if I'm going to be honest I only fell in love with 'baby girl' because she was bold,and confident, she looked like she didn't give a fuck about what others think. But the real side of you is very kind and shy, cute as well." He said which made me look at him with a curious look.

"I thought you were two different people,but I realize I liked the real you too. So in a way I like all of you" He said flashing me his rectangular smile.

I smiled fondly at him and I pecked his cheek.

"I like all of you too" I said as I laid my head on his chest.

I smiled widely when I felt just how fast his heart was beating, rapidly if I might add.

I was glad,his matched with mine.

"So like, can I open the curtain? I'm bored over here" my aunt called out.

"Yeah you can" I replied.

She snatched it open and then did the heart shape with her hands as she looked at the both of us.

"I ship it!...You both deserve the best"

And we got the best

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 19.9K 96
All the cameras in the world can't capture how breathtaking she is and I'm selfish enough to keep that image locked up in my mind where no one else o...
3.7K 276 23
"𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭." 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵. 𝘏𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘳...
1.8M 20.3K 58
currently under review and edits ❥bts 8th member imagine! ❥different scenarios! ❥requests are open..! ;) ❥currently has slow updates! est - dec. 25...
124K 3.2K 21
"We are two people alone in one room what happens next is up to you" Taehyung x Reader Fanfiction Highest Ranking: #1 readerxtaehyung #1 btsfandom #1...