International Love | Fred Wea...

Door Neomorise

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘳𝘪𝘸𝘪𝘻𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘛𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘵𝘪... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112: The wedding
Chapter 113: 19 years later
BONUS CHAPTER
A thank you

Chapter 73

7.1K 245 9
Door Neomorise

Unlike the other times, I can remember everything that went down at the Ministry. They return to their estate immediately and I'm thrown back into the room without another word. As I'm lying on the bed, I can't help but be glad that I saw Fred and the other Weasley. Now, they know where I am.

Another bright side of the aftermath of our visit to the Ministry is that the meeting with the Weasleys has shaken up the Warringtons. I don't see any of them the following days and spend my time alone in the room.

A week later (or, I think a week has passed as I have lost my sense of time long ago), I notice Bibly behaving oddly when she brings in my lunch. Well, lunch is a big word as it's only an apple as Mrs Warrington seems to be starving me for some reason. Bibly refuses to tell me what is going on and disappears without saying a word.

It seems to be a 'normal' day until I suddenly hear a knock on the door. Confused, I look up from the book I was reading. Nobody ever knocks. Mrs Warrington barges into the room and the house-elves just appear. None of the maids dare to come close to my room as I haven't seen them in ages.

The door stays closed and a few seconds pass before I hear another knock.

I close the book and after placing it on the table, I stand up and slowly, I walk to the door. Placing my ear against the wood, I say: "Hello?"

"Elena?" Someone on the other side of the door asks and I frown again.

"Yes? Who are you?"

"Thank Godric," the voice says, ignoring my question, "I thought I would never find you. This place is enormous."

"Who are you? I ask, "What do you want from me?"

"Elena, it's me, Fred!" the voice answers and my eyes widen. Fred?

I'm about to thank him for finding me when a thought pops up in my head.

"Why does your voice not sound like Fred?"

I hear the person on the other side of the door chuckle, "Because I'm currently not me. Dad and his department from the Ministry are here because they received an anonymous tip about some Dark Magic objects. George and I used Polyjuice Potion to turn into two of Dad's co-workers."

I want to laugh and tell Fred he's crazy when I hear the voice again, but this time, it's not speaking to me.

"Ma'am, I would like to search this room, but it is locked. Is it possible for you to open it for me?"

I step back and quickly return to my chair. I have barely grabbed the book before the door opens.

Mrs Warrington is standing in the doorway. Behind her stands a young man with black hair. He has thick glasses on his nose and is wearing a black Ministry of Magic uniform. When the man steps into the room, Mrs Warrington sends me a warning look.

"Good morning," the man nods at me before starting to open the drawers of a nearby closet. Mrs Warrington has crossed her arms in front of her chest as he regards the man. Occasionally, she glares at me. The man has walked over to the bookcase and is pulling books off the shelves and flicks through them before placing them back.

"I think I'll manage here," the man turns to Mrs Warrington and smiles, "Thank you."

Mrs Warrington shakes her head, "My son's fiancée is very sensitive to strangers. I'll stay here until you are done to make sure she is alright."

I want to scoff, sensitive to strangers? Please.

The man – I know it's Fred but it's still strange – shrugs before continuing to search the rest of the room. He opens the door to the small bathroom and peeks inside. Fred moves over to the bed and winks at me as he passes. Before Mrs Warrington can stop him, he starts pulling off the sheets and throwing them onto the ground. I have to suppress the laughter as Mrs Warrington glares daggers at Fred's back as he completely ignores her and continues to throw all the pillows on the floor.

My attention is pulled to the door again when another man appears in the doorway. He is a little older than Fred and turns to Mrs Warrington: "The next door is locked as well. Could you please open that one for me?"

"Can't you ask someone else? I'm busy here," Mrs Warrington sneers annoyed but the man shrugs: "I'm afraid not, ma'am. You are the only one with the keys and all these wards are preventing us to break into the room. Is there a reason you have warded your estate so thoroughly?"

Mrs Warrington glares at the man and sneers: "That is none of your business, young man. I suggest you speak to me with respect."

She storms off, muttering under her breath, and the man waves at me before quickly following the woman.

"That was George," a voice says, and I snap my head up to look at Fred.

Throwing the book aside, I rush to Fred and pull him into a hug. I feel Fred's arm wraps around my waist and hear him mutter in my hair: "I'm so happy I can hold you again."

A sob escapes me which has Fred pull me closer. When we let go, he cups my cheeks and says: "Fleur told us what happened. I read the news in the newspaper and when I saw you at the Ministry, I..."

Fred falls quiet. Tears well up in my eyes and I hug the man again. We stand there for a while before a sound coming from the hallway makes us part. I quickly walk back to the chair, whipping the tears from my cheeks and taking deep breathes.

Fred kneels in front of me and takes my hands. After looking over his shoulder, he says: "We'll get you out of here, I promise you, Elena, we'll get you out. You need a little more patience, love."

I hang onto Fred's hands and sniff: "One of the house-elves said something about next week. The incident at the Ministry must have scared them."

Fred's eyes widen and he shakes his head firmly. Angrily, he says: "I won't have you marry that prick."

I smile at him as Fred presses a kiss on the back of my hands before letting go and standing up. He walks over to another closet. I grab my book again and open it but I can't focus on the words.

Just in time as Mrs Warrington storms back into the room. She narrows her eyes at Fred who has started to pull out all the linen in the drawers of the closet and she sneers: "If you haven't found anything, I ask you to leave this room. My daughter-in-law needs her rest."

"This room is cleared, but we ask you to gather all personal and members of your household to gather in the entrance hall," Fred says and gestures at me, "That includes your daughter-in-law."

Mrs Warrington scoffs at Fred's words but doesn't seem to notice the sneer in Fred's voice as he speaks. The woman grabs my arm and after sending Fred another glare, she drags me out of the room. As we head through the corridor, I see all doors on the first floor have been opened and several people are walking in and out. They are all wearing a similar Ministry of Magic uniform.

At the bottom of the stairs are Cassius and Mr Warrington. The younger man looks bored as he regards the fuss around him but the older wizard is arguing with Arthur.

"One word and you wish you were never born," Mrs Warrington hisses in my ear before pushing me towards her son. The boy wraps an arm around my waist and pulls me closer. Holding myself back not to step away from him, I focus my attention to the two older wizards and try to hear what they are talking about.

"-completely unnecessary, Arthur," Mr Warrington says, anger laced through his voice, "If this is about the girl, you will have to accept Elena wants to marry my son instead of yours."

"This has nothing to do with the engagement of your son, Nicodemus," Arthur answers, "I can't believe you would be so unprofessional. My department received an anonymous tip about dark magic artifacts present in your estate. As the Head of the Office for the Detection and Confiscation of Counterfeit Defensive Spells Protective Objects, I need to take every tip serious – especially in these dark times."

I have to hold back my laughter when I hear Arthur use Mr Warrington's own words against him. The two men glare at each other before Mr Warrington resigns and turns around. I notice the smile playing around Arthur's mouth as Mr Warrington turns around.

Mrs Warrington has plastered a smile on her face and links her arm through her husband's. She and Mr Warrington regard Arthur has his employees walk back and forth with different objects that are tested by Arthur to see if they contain dark magic.

We have to stay in the entrance hall for an hour before the whole mansion has been searched. Every employee has reported back to Arthur before the man tells Mr Warrington they haven't found any traces of dark magic. He ignores the angry muttering from the Warringtons and gestures for his people to leave the mansion again.

Fred winks at me before following his father's order and I watch as my boyfriend leaves the building.

As soon as the door closes behind Arthur, I step away from Cassius and glare at him. Mrs Warrington sighs before grabbing my arm and taking me back to my room. As we walk back, I scout the corridors for possible escape routes in case the Weasleys don't get to me in time.

I let myself get pushed back into the room and can't help to smile to myself. The room has been cleaned again as if nothing happened, but I spot a flower laying on the desk. Curious, I walk over and take the delicate flower. It's a red carnation and I know this must have come from Fred. Tears well up in my eyes as I stare at the flower and pray they will get me out of here in time.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

2.2M 61.9K 68
Hanging over George's back, you grunted, "Seriously, put me down, Weasley." He shook his head and laughed gleefully while he carried you downstairs...
2.2K 211 23
Gwen has known the Weasley twins for years, more than that, she's been best friends with them, practically part of the family, but as their fifth yea...
12.2K 234 65
"i like you." he says, finally spitting the words out. i stare up at him, he's sweating from his Quidditch match and his hair is sticking to his ski...
25.9K 487 7
" The only thing you're doing to yourself is getting your hopes up for no reason! " " And the only thing you're ...