Volleybelles One-shots

By Team_MikaReyes

KaRa, JhoBea, AlyDen, MikaSa, MiBea, etc. short stories. Drabbles in my head put into paper. More

How Wrong They Are
Can't Lose You
Love
Phenoms
Soul Searching
Marked
All You Had to Do Was Stay
Begin Again
Preview
NEW STORY
Enchanted
Other Best Friend
Perfect Set, Perfect Hit
Drunken Tweets
Is It Too Late
The Truth
Neighbors
The Truth (Part 2)
Free
The Truth (Part 3)
Free (Part 2)
Unexpected
Love (Part 2)
The Truth (Part 4)
Para Sayo
The Truth (Part 5)
Date
One Last Time
Author's Notes
The Truth (Part 6)
If I Let You Go
Fast Talk
Katipunan Love
End Of Their Journey
Crazy: Dennise
Signing Off
Endless Possibilities
She Will Be Loved
She Will Be Loved (Part 2)
Hmmn.
Lips Of An Angel
Lips Of An Angel (Part 2)
Lips Of An Angel (Part 3)
Lips Of An Angel (Part 4)
Do You Remember?
Outside Of Work
Cheers!
Endless Possibilities (Part 2)
Cathartic
Jersey Numbers: A History
A Little Bit Of The Truth
YeYeon
YeYeon (Part 2)
YeYeon (Part 3)
YeYeon (Part 4)
MS Telepathy
ASD
Q & A?
#8
Stubborn
Proposals
KoBei
Conversations
Clichรฉ
Taglines
Lost
Happy New Year!
History
World
Pick Up Lines
Drabbles
Thank you, Jho!
Happy 23rd!
World (Part 2)
B
World (Part 3)
Plot Bunnies
Plot Bunnies #2
Plot Bunnies #3
Kissing Booth
JaFUN
Plot Bunny #4?
Plot Bunny #5
World (Part 4)
Instant Mommy
Plot Bunny #5 (Part 2)
Plot Bunny #6
Alyssa and Dennise
The Prettiest Bride
Maybe (?)
Bubble

Ponytail

3.5K 91 79
By Team_MikaReyes

"Ang sarap talaga ng luto mo," Mika said as she finished her last bite of the meal her girlfriend prepared. "Thank you for the food, Babe!"

"Thank you lang?" Alyssa asked with a pout.

She laughed at Alyssa's antics but leaned to give Alyssa a smack.

"More," Alyssa said, wearing a dimpled grin.

She scrunched up her nose.

"Busog na ako, eh. Next time na lang kapag pinagluto mo ulit ako."

Alyssa's eyes widened.

"Babe!" Alyssa protested.

She stood up while chuckling and bent to kiss Alyssa on the lips softly. She felt Alyssa smile against her lips.

"Okay na?"

Alyssa nodded happily.

"Since ikaw na nagluto, ako na ang maghuhugas. Pahinga ka na muna," she said.

"No, Babe. Iwan mo na lang diyan. I'll clean up later," Alyssa argued.

She shook her head.

"No. Wag kang makulit. I want to do this."

"Hmmn. So we're dividing the chores. Is this training for the future when we're married?"

She blushed. She still feels giddy when Alyssa mentions marriage. It was like she was sure they were the end game.

"Something like that," she said with a small smile.

"Okay, then, Babe. But I will sit here and wait for you then let's cuddle later?" Alyssa asked hopefully.

"Of course."

She gave Alyssa another kiss before she took their plates and went to the sink. Because her hair was already a lot longer than it used to, she decided to put it up in a ponytail before starting to wash.

She was only done with sponging the dishes with soap when she felt Alyssa's arms went around her. She moved away from Alyssa and looked at her curiously.

Alyssa was biting her lower lip and looking at her with contained passion.

"I know that look," she said with a blush forming on her cheeks. "Bakit?"

Alyssa made her face the sink again, hugged her from behind, and turned on the faucet. Alyssa then put her hands on top of hers and started washing away the soap on her skin.

"Babe, what?"

She felt goosebumps when Alyssa turned her head and placed a soft kiss on her neck, just below her earlobe.

"Babe," Alyssa said huskily. "Have I told you that it turns me on when you put your hair up? God, your neck is so sexy and inviting."

To prove Alyssa's point, Alyssa started placing wet kisses all over her neck.

She moaned. Alyssa was making her feel hot.

"Babe, di pa ako tapos maghugas," she said, trying to resist Alyssa's advances.

But failing.

"Later," Alyssa whispered against her skin.

Alyssa then turned her inside her arms and started kissing her jaw as she led her to the bedroom.

"I can't get enough of you," Alyssa admitted in a sultry manner."I love you."

"I love you, too," she panted, giving in to her heart's desire.

-

"Congratulations, Babe!" Alyssa greeted her on the phone happily. "POG on your first game! Iba talaga ang girlfriend ko. Uwi ka na, please. Miss na kita!"

"Thank you and I miss you, too, Babe," she replied. "I'll see you as soon as I can."

"Awww. So not tonight?" Alyssa asked sadly.

She chuckled.

"Hindi naman ganoon kabilis ang biyahe, Babe."

"But I really miss you already!" Alyssa whined.

"Okay, anong ginawa mo, Alyssa Valdez? Bakit ang whiny at clingy mo ngayon?"

If she could see Alyssa, she was sure Alyssa was pouting.

"I didn't do anything. You did."

"Ano?" she asked in confusion.

"I watched your whole game, Babe. You had your hair up in a ponytail! Ang ganda ganda mo and so hot!"

The adoration in Alyssa's voice made her heart race and the butterflies in her stomach swirl. She felt really giddy.

"Seryoso? Dahil lang naka-pony ako?"

"Baaaaaabe," Alyssa whined. "I told you naman that your neck is so inviting and sexy when you put your hair up. I just want to kiss you on your neck and trace a path to your jaw then to your neck again then to your sweet, sweet lips. And when you open up, I'll-"

"Babe, stop!" she said, feeling like her face was burning.

She did not want to have that kind of conversation with Alyssa on the phone. Besides, it would make her yearn for Alyssa more and she wasn't bound to see Alyssa until the day after.

Alyssa groaned.

"God, I miss you, Babe. And I badly want to make love to you right now," Alyssa said in a husky voice.

She blushed even harder. Thank God no one was around to see her.

"Oh, my God. Maybe we should talk later instead."

"Don't you miss me, too, Babe? Don't you want to make love to me right now?"

Holy crap.

"Alyssa Valdez!" she admonished. "No more sexy talk!"

"Admit it first," Alyssa challenged. "You want me, too."

She sighed.

"Of course, I want you, too. Will you please shut up and wait for me patiently?"

Alyssa groaned.

"Fine. Even though it's your fault. Come back sooner. I love you."

"I love you, too, you insatiable beast."

-

She and Alyssa were playing 2k17 in Alyssa's room. She was losing badly and it was already the 4th quarter. Alyssa was already smirking.

She didn't want to lose but Alyssa was so damn better than her at the game. So she paused the game and tied her hair up.

It worked.

Her plan to distract Alyssa worked. She managed to steal a few ball possessions from Alyssa because Alyssa kept glancing at her neck.

She was still down by 10 points though.

However, she was surprised when Alyssa kneeled on the bed and pushed her down before lying on top of her and attacking her neck like a vampire.

She bit her lip to stop moaning and tried to keep a sane mind. At least, until she got hold of the controller and turned off the console. She smiled triumphantly because then they'd have to play the whole game all over.

Then, she lost herself to Alyssa who did wonders to her body.

-

Alyssa widened when she saw her enter Arellano's gym for the NT practice. She raised her brows curiously at Alyssa and Alyssa motioned her head towards the bathroom.

Alyssa then walked towards the bathroom and she realized Alyssa wanted her to follow. She waited a minute before she did so as not to draw attention.

"Ano?" she whispered when she got to the bathroom and so no one was there but Alyssa.

"Bakit ka naka-ponytail?!" Alyssa asked with slight panic.

She chuckled when she realized Alyssa's problem.

"Kasi pagpapawisan ako sa practice at ayokong dumikit buhok ko sa leeg ko?"

Alyssa groaned.

"Babe, you can't do this to me. It will be torture. Maghalf-pony ka na lang please," Alyssa begged.

"No! Saka kailangan mo na masanay kasi kapag games naka-ponytail na talaga ako," she argued.

Alyssa groaned again but someone entered the bathroom so Alyssa pretended to finish washing her hands and about to leave.

But before Alyssa left, she put her hands together in a praying gesture.

"Half-pony," Alyssa mouthed.

She shook her head.

But because she saw how Alyssa kept glancing at her neck during practice and being distracted, she decided to grant Alyssa's request. She didn't want Alyssa to be out of focus.

She smiled widely.

She can't believe the effect putting her hair up has on Alyssa.

She would definitely use it to her advantage.

-

She squinted her eyes. She didn't like what she was seeing.

Alyssa and Dennise sat closely together and were chatting happily on their press conference for the National Team. And when Alyssa met her eyes, Alyssa smirked. Alyssa was trying to make her jealous on purpose.

She huffed angrily before an idea popped in her head.

She smirked as she took the band on her wrist and tied her hair in a ponytail. She then tilted her head sideways and placed her chin on top of the back of her hand with her elbow on the table. She waited for Alyssa to turn her way again and when Alyssa did, she saw how Alyssa's eyes widened. Alyssa even had to gulp.

All throughout the conference, she made sure she brought attention to her neck by touching her necklace or scratching her ear, or just pretending to wipe it. She made sure Alyssa was hot and uncomfortable the whole time.

-

"You, minx!" Alyssa hissed and trapped her between against the door the moment they entered Alyssa's house.

"Ano na namang ginawa ko?" she asked coyly.

Alyssa's eyes were on fire and instead of answering, Alyssa bent to kiss and suck on her neck lightly.

She cupped Alyssa's face and stopped her.

"Pagseselosin mo pa ako?" she asked.

Alyssa groaned.

"Hindi na, okay? I'm sorry. Don't do that again. Did you know I was already thinking of pulling you to the bathroom for a quickie?!"

Her eyes turned saucers.

"Alyssa Valdez!"

"It's true! Ang hirap magpigil! Don't do that again!"

Before she could even respond, Alyssa  already bent and started devouring her neck then her lips.

She moaned in pleasure.

She guessed they'll continue that discussion later.

...

-

author's notes: Na-miss ko lang ang MikaSa. Hahahaha. And ang hot ni Mika kapag naka-ponytail. Ayawan na. May nanalo na. Hahahaha.

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 151 8
A short story of soonwoo I suddenly want to write.
7.7K 441 19
"๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ..๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด..." [a story based off of youtub...
8.5K 60 19
I'll be making Enhypen imagines, reactions. They might have some typos, bad grammar and it might be cringy. Enjoy ! <3 This book is actually not comp...
29.4K 338 44
Just read it pls this takes all my time.