In the Office (ManxTransWoman)

By Requiem_of_Romance

All Rights Reserved Olivia is a 27 year old non-op transsexual. She acts, feels, and looks like a woman but p... More

In the Office
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Not an update
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
New Story
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's Note/Vote
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Epilogue

4.8K 216 17
By Requiem_of_Romance

{Butterflies~ Kacey Musgraves}

Olivia's pov:

4 years later

"It's looking at me again." I heard Thierry complain from the living room.

Madison sent me an annoyed look before popping her head out of the kitchen to glare at him. I laughed because I knew he was probably trembling under the southern belle's fierce gaze. She's got that mother's glare down pat for sure.

"Call my baby girl an it one more time and not even God himself will be able to save you." she spat, a spatula covered in brownie batter pointed at him like a weapon.

"To be fair, you haven't given the kid a name." he grumbled but quickly apologized when Madison made a step towards him.

She huffed and stepped back in, getting back to making a ton of goodies. I wish I could say that I was helping and learning but I was really sneaking bites left and right. Madison knew I was doing it but didn't really do anything to stop me, which just encouraged me more.

We were gathered at Thierry and I's penthouse, getting ready to celebrate Christmas together. It was always very warming and exciting to be able to have the love of my life, my best friends, and their bundles of joy at our home for the holidays. Danny and Neal were late as usual.

My parents and Thierry's family should be joining us soon for their own get together. It was always fun to see Alejandra and Valentina as well. Miguel and Alejandra just recently married while Remuydo and Valentina were getting ready to welcome their twin girls into the world. Isadora and Sara were quite the cute couple still as well.

"Mommy, we're here! Where are you?" we heard a sweet little voice squealed, fast footsteps following afterwards.

"In here, Carter!"

Madison smiled and put the spatula down. Two seconds later, a cute head of light brown Afro curls bounced into the kitchen. The three year old boy was all smiles and giggles as he skipped happily to his mommy. He wrapped his arms around her legs and squeezed tightly. Madison laughed softly and hugged him back to the best of her abilities with her swollen belly.

"Hi, Mommy!" Carter giggled happily.

"Hi, there, sweet boy." Madison cooed, caressing his face.

Carter

Totiyuna wasn't too far behind and practically melted at the sight. She walked over to the pair and scrambled the Carter's hair before giving Madison a sweet greeting peck on the lips. She then told the eager child to not forgot to greet his auntie. My cheeks hurt from how big my smile was as those hazel gray eyes found mine.

He gasped and quickly scrambled over to me. I picked him up and hugged him. He squealed and squirmed, his arms locked around my neck. I set him down and he was gone, probably going to play with his little sister and Thierry in the living room. Madison sent Totiyuna after him to make sure he was careful and didn't mess with the presents underneath the Christmas tree.

"He's so precious!" I gushed to my best friends.

"I know! I can't wait for my baby girl to get bigger and show so much more of her personality. Her being so little and shy though is just as sweet as pie!" Madison cooed, going back to her brownies.

Madison and Totiyuna officially adopted their sweet cherub just a little over two weeks ago. The adoption process went through surprisingly fast. So fast that since they were expecting it to take at least a year or two like it does in most cases, they decided to get pregnant through intrauterine insemination (IUI). So now they have Carter, their baby girl, and another little girl coming in roughly four months. They have even discussed adopting a boy to even the number and complete their family. Four kids, bless them.

Their little girl came from South Korea and is only a year old. They first fell in love with her as a two month old but the South Korean Adoption agency wanted to wait until the little girl was nine months before allowing her to be seriously considered for adoption. After paperwork, tests, and two long trips out there to meet and connect with the sweetheart, they could finally take her home. But now they still can't settle on a name, saying their original ideas just don't fit her now that they've had time to connect and watch her on a normal basis.

Baby girl

Madison had Carter through IUI as well, using her egg and the sperm of a donor. This time round, the little one in her belly was created from Totiyuna's egg and the same sperm of the previous donor. Madison absolutely loved being pregnant and Totiyuna was not so interested in being so. This was their solution and they are both very happy with it. Besides, Madison is absolutely radiant and stunning as a pregnant mother. Totiyuna agrees with how the already curvaceous blonde looked with a beautiful, round belly and fuller figure. Once a horn dog, always a horn dog.

Thierry and I have no plans for kids in the near future. We're still enjoying our alone time as a couple. Besides, there's no wedding ring on this finger yet so no babies until then anyway. Hopefully, I see him kneeling on one knee before me with a gorgeous diamond very soon. I haven't been very discreet with my hints lately either. We've discussed marriage before so I know I'm not the only one wanting this wedding to happen. I'm just a bit impatient.

The last four years together have been amazing. We've worked through all our early, rocky relationship issues. We took it slow emotionally and took time to discover ourselves as an item, despite our very affectionate and physical reunion. Sure we still have the occasion argument and do things to annoy each other. We handle it differently though now, going out of our way not to hurt each other or let things get out of control. We're a changed and matured couple. I couldn't be any happier!

Madison finally finished her feast just as Danny and Neal arrived. They apologized for their tardiness, blaming it on their new pup Winston. Danny and Neal do not want to have children. They are happy to play with and then return all of their nieces and nephews. The couple decided that a puppy was enough for them. And Winston was an adorable chocolate lab with a sweet and playful attitude.

Winston

We gathered together at the dinner table and dug in. Danny was being his usual extra self and was telling us about his trip to Switzerland with Neal. To sum it up, they skied, ate a lot chocolate and cheese, and got down and dirty in a cabin. As if we couldn't have already guessed that, the freak.

Next we sat around the tree and passed out gifts. I don't know who was more excited, Carter or Madison. Even baby girl gave us a few small smiles and giggles. We just lazed around after that, talking and singing Christmas songs. Once everyone had fixed to go plates and helped cleaned up, they made their ways home.

"Whew, I'm exhausted." I sighed as I kicked off my heels and flopped on the couch.

Thierry joined me and pulled me into his side. I happily rested my head against his chest and closed my eyes. He chuckled and kissed the top of my head. I heard him turn off the Christmas jingles before getting settled. I hummed contently as I felt myself getting sleepy.

"Hey, babe? Can you wake up for a second? I need to talk to you."

"Hmmm? No, thank you."

"Olivia, please."

I groaned and sat up, sending him a glare. You can't just ask someone to get up right as they're failing asleep! I'm pretty sure it's a law book somewhere.

"Listen, I was going to wait until we left for Paris after the holidays so it would be romantic and extravagant but I cannot wait any longer." he said nervously.

I gasped as he got on a bent knee in front of me. He grabbed my hand as he pulled a jewelry box out of his pocket. My eyes immediately water and my heart pounded against my chest. I can't believe it! This is it!

"Olivia Magic-"

"YES!"

"Wait, let me finish at least."

"Oh, sorry. Please continue."

"Olivia Magic, meu tesouro, o amor da minha vida. These last four years we have spent together have been the best years of my life. I cannot imagine where I would be today without you but I know it would not be good. You came into my life as a light and showed me the way, even when I was less than grateful and loving. You helped me conquer my fears and demons, making me the better man you knew I had in me. I cannot spend another second without asking you to be by my side forever as my wife. Will you marry me?"

"Oh, Thierry! Of course I will!"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

And that concludes my third story on WP! I will miss Olivia, Thierry, Madison, Totiyuna, Danny, and Neal! They were an fun and interesting bunch for sure! I hope you guys enjoyed their stories!

Thank you all for being so patient and supportive during my journey here! I don't know when I'll be releasing another book or what it will be about. I'm excited though!

Anywho, please vote, comment, share, and follow me! I really appreciate your support and love!

Love ya and stay fabulous! 💖❤️💖❤️💖❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Zora By Jackson Terrance

General Fiction

58.5K 3.3K 42
Growing up is difficult. The body goes through changes. Hormones mess with you. Everyone gets bullied at one point by someone. For Zora, it was worse...
20.1K 900 47
~The first time I saw him, he was the most beautiful human in the world. I watched as he hurried his tiny waist and plump ass around the café, trying...
32.1K 2.2K 24
Erin's boss won't leave her alone, so she does what any girl in her position would do... she gets him fired. Then she has the idiocy to fall for his...
202K 3K 61
PLEASE READ MY BIO! Complete on Dreame and Ao3 Dax Whitlock is bored. He lives a boring life as a CEO of his company, doing the same exact thing day...