Soukoku OneShots

By Soukoku_lover

Different stories of Dazai and Chuuya . Each chapter is independant from the others unless i mention it . More

Let's cuddle, Chuuya~
As Planned
You already know ...
Officialy 'Double Black'
Loving you wasn't enough ...
Camellia *Part One*
Camellia *Part Two*
Camellia *Part Three*
Sad Birthday
Happy Birthday Atsushi !!
Finally found you ...
By your side ...
A reason living
Happiness
What about us ? *1*
What about us ? *2*
What about us ? *3*
What about us ? *4*
Forever Partners
Even Boss ships them !
Carved on my soul.
Property of Dazai Osamu
In your eyes, i saw freedom ...
Let's go shopping~
Parents helping their kids ... or themselves ?
Using us again ?!
Bleeding Love
Nothing Really changed
Sweet Christmas
If only ...
We meet again
Dead Apple 'Interview'
One round is never enough
Mine !
We are happy
The Princess and The Mercenary *1*
The Princess and The Mercenary *2*
The Princess and The Mercenary *3*
The Princess and The Mercenary *4*
Reddish Possessiveness
Summer Memory
Keep your eyes on me
Sweet Home *1*
Sweet Home *2*
I will show you~
No gifts needed
Can't help falling in love with you
Your lips taste like whiskey
Innocent Love
Not a one night thing
Chuuya is ... fat ?!
His life was the price
Two birds with one stone
Nohatphobia
Eternal Love
Lovely Day
Heated Night
The Setting Sun
Tsuki ga kirei
Phone Call
Unreciprocated
Say my name
The Spirit who grants any wish
You. Me. Us.
Burning Questions
Undercover Mission : Failed
Double the Pleasure
The Prince and The Thief
My dear needy other half
Re-Life
Don't Leave ...
At Midnight
73 Questions
Who does Chuuya Nakahara belong to ?
And so, they fell in love
Thirst Tweets
Forget me not
Tender were his lips
20 Kisses
I would heal you (If you want me to)
These red flowers are for you, Dazai-san
Night time, different lover
Chuuya has to choose a boyfriend ?!
Chuuya would do ANYTHING to surprise Dazai
Naughty First Date
The Couple's Guest
Stuck with a horny Ghost
So drunk and so ... sultry
Naughty in a stranger's car
Ships and one-sided Friendships
Sensei's Biggest Fan
Love me or Leave me
Your folly. My misery
Childhood Sweethearts
Girls like Girls
Your Waist is Mine !
Someone like me
Rent a Boyfriend
You know you love me
Today is the Day !
Chuuya's worst Nightmare
Act of kindness

Dazai wants no gift but-

17.6K 415 640
By Soukoku_lover

When he has no work, Chuuya would spend the whole day training to improve his combat skills, he couldn't waste any second after the Boss challenged him on becoming an executive before his suicidal maniac of a partner does, especially when Mori made it obvious that Dazai had higher chances to be one before him. 

This day though was different, Chuuya finished his 1000 kicks then took a quick shower before heading to Kouyou's office hoping he would get a new mission. But the reason he was summoned wasn't quite the one he expected.

"Today is Dazai's birthday ?! Why would i care about that mackerel's birthday ?"

"I thought you would want to give him a gift after he gave you that choker in your birthday ..."

"He only gave me this choker to make me look like his dog ! He's getting no gift from me !!"

Kouyou sighed in exasperation, there was no use to argue with him when he was in this state but she sure had to hold back from bursting out in laughers when Chuuya was about to leave but stopped and shyly asked.

"Are you holding a birthday party for him ?"

He was such an insincere kid. 

Unfortunately, Kouyou didn't get to answer as she was interrupted by the brunet himself who only opened the door without getting inside.

"Only chibi would get excited for a birthday party, he is just a kid after all~"

Dazai was about to gently ruffle the ginger's hair but Chuuya snatched his hand away angrily.

"I am older than you, you waste of space !!!"

"All i wanted to say is that i'm older for birthday parties so i would really appreciate it if Anee-san or anyone else don't bother themselves to hold a party. Now, i will make my leave to Mori-san's office since he summoned me, i only hope it isn't about some new mission ..."

Dazai muttered his last words while walking away of the office but as he expected, he didn't even reach the Boss's office when Chuuya was in front of him glaring up at him.

"Why do you not want them to hold a birthday party for you ?"

"Because i am not a kid as a certain someone who's standing in front of me right now~"

"Stop trying to make me angry and just tell me the real reason already !! I'm not leaving till you say it !"

"I am just not fond of parties, there is no other reason, besides, it's just a party so why are you so persistent ? Does my loyal dog want to celebrate his owner's birthday this much~ ?"

"That's not the reason !! but .. don't you .."

Surprisingly, Chuuya didn't get angry nor shout at the other treating him as his dog and Dazai sure wasn't ready for that sad expression on Chuuya's face.

"... don't you think it is sad not having anyone to thank you for being born in this world and just ... being alive in your birthday ?"

Dazai didn't get to answer, not like he had any answer to this, he headed to Mori's office silently after Elise left it and told the brunet that the Boss was waiting for him.

Elise didn't read the mood at all and only pulled the ginger who was standing there to the side.

"It seems that Dazai doesn't want us to hold a birthday party for him ."

"Mmh ..."

At the not too enthusiastic reply she got, she pulled Chuuya down then whispered with a smirk.

"He might be acting all grown up but i know what he really wants even though he would never admit it and only you can give it to him as a gift in his birthday~"

"Only me .. ?"

She smirked at finally getting Chuuya's attention then internally apologized to Kouyou before she carries on.

'Why would he want such a weird thing ...'

Chuuya was confused at what Elise just told him as he waited for the brunet till the latter finally left the office then smiled at his sight, as if their previous talk never happened.

"Chuuya did well by waiting for me, i guess you will be the first who will know about it~"

He didn't give the ginger any time to respond as he showed him a paper in one hand while making a peace sign with the other.

"I have been promoted, i am an executive now !"

Chuuya had his eyes wide open, not like he didn't expect Dazai to be an executive before he does but that still was ...

"That was fast ..."

"Not really, i was expecting to be promoted way earlier but i guess Mori-san wanted it to be my birthday gift ..."

Chuuya sighed deciding not to overthink it for now, he can do this when he will be by himself in his room at night then he opted to do what he had to do so that he doesn't seem like a jealous, pathetic brat.

"Well then .. congrats, i guess ..."

With his hazel eyes, Dazai could read Chuuya as an opened book, he chose to completely change the atmosphere as he teased.

"I am an executive now, Chuuya~ do you know what this also means ?"

The ginger was confused but he instently frowned at the brunet's devilish smirk.

"It means that i am your superior now~"

"Oh crap !"

"It also means that i can order you around and you have no right to refuse so here is your first order ..."

"Fuck you ! I'm Anee-san's subordinate, i'm taking no orders from you and i have got work so i'm leaving now !"

He directly shivered at the other's arm around his shoulders to stop him.

"Come on, i memorised your schedule before you do it yourself so there is no need to lie, i know you're free for the whole day~ besides, it's not a difficult mission and i will be there to help you so let's go !"

"I was having high hopes when you said it was a mission but it's just some fucking patrolling you liar !"

Chuuya wasn't spending anymore time with his damned partner who made him waste all his day on walking around Yokohama and it was already night time but the bastard won't let him leave.

"Are you going to leave both your superior and owner all alone in his own birthday ? How can you be so cruel, Chuuya ?"

Dazai's dramatic act never gets him to give up but Chuuya decided to just consider this day as an exception since it was this bastard's birthday.

The brunet had a wide grin at the ginger following him silently again till he decided to tease him.

"Are you sad that i became an executive before you do ?"

Chuuya was surprised at the direct question but he opted to be honest for once as he pushed his hands inside his jacket's pockets and stared down.

"Why would i be sad ? It's not like i didn't expect it ... as much as i want to deny it, you really are a good strategist and you deserve that post but that doesn't mean i'm giving up, it might just take me some more time ..."

"Then i will make sure to make you do all what i want before you get promoted~"

"This is one of the main reasons why i wanted to be an executive before you do !!!"

"Hmm .. then what are the other reasons ?"

"What ... i mean .. they are ...

Dazai knew what was his other reason but as he guessed, Chuuya still wasn't ready to share it with anyone ...

'Except with Boss ...'

The thought itself was enough to annoy him. Luckily, he noticed the port at the end of an alley on his left that made him think of something.

"We are done with our patrol so how about we go and sit at the port ?"

Chuuya followed him silently again then they both set on a bench there and stared at water reflecting all the city lights with Yokohama's bridge above it itself decorated with lights. It was such a beautiful view that both of them were enjoying even though their thoughts were far away.

Dazai was thinking on how to bring Chuuya to talk about his past and maybe, he would be able to suggest a certain thing while Chuuya slightly got uncomfortable at remembering what Elise told him but at the thought that he was the only one who could give it to him, he couldn't really back away now.

"Dazai .. is there ... anything you want for your birthday ?"

"I'm not Chuuya means i'm not a kid so no, i want nothing~"

Chuuya did his best to refrain himself from retorting at the 'kid' part.

"If it's something you want no one to know about then don't worry, it will stay between us so just tell me .."

"Chuuya is being weird today and even if there was such a thing then why would i tell you about it ?"

"Maybe because i ... am the only who can give you that something ?"

The brunet stared down at him for a moment then sighed and completely changed the topic.

"There is nothing i want so just forget about it. There is something i wanted to suggest, since i became an executive then i have access on some classified files so i can ..."

'I can get you Randou's files about the Arahabaki disaster if you want to ...' Was what he wanted to suggest but he said no other words since his lips were sealed ...

... sealed with Chuuya's lips that is.

He didn't even process the fact that Chuuya just pulled him down from his collar and sealed their lips together in a soft, chaste kiss when he already pulled away then had his expression turn into a frown at Dazai keeping silent for a long moment forcing him to react.

"What did you just do, Chuuya ?"

"Well, i ... i gave you your birthday gift in return for the choker ..."

"Why a kiss ?"

"Isn't that what you want ?

"How can you tell ?"

Chuuya seriously thought he made a wrong move since he never saw the brunet wear such an expression, he actually couldn't even figure what expression this was, he just knew that he didn't like it. (He prefered to ignore the fact that he just admitted there are some of Dazai's expressions that he actually likes .)

"It's ... it's not me !! It's Elise who said that there was something you wanted but you would never admit it to anyone and i was the only one who could give it to you ..."

He stopped and glanced up at the other then fastly away when he noticed that Dazai still was wearing that weird expression.

"She ... she said 'Dazai wants no gift but Chuuya's lips for his birthday' ... that's really what she said, you can ask her if you want !!"

After a long, weird silence, Dazai suddenly bursted out in laughers.

"She said i wanted your lips so you just went on and kissed me ?! You sure are something, Chuuya !!!"

"I ... i thought it was weird at first !!! I mean .. why my lips out of all things ... But she said that you're weird so it's natural for you to like weird things and somehow, i was convinced ..."

"Well ..."

Dazai breathed deeply to regain his composure from all his laughers then explained.

"As she told you, i only like this-"

"So you really do ?! Why ?!"

"I ONLY LIKE THIS because i'm weird so don't go on doing this with other people or they will probably think that you are weird and then they will hate you okay ?"

As innocent as he was, Chuuya nodded instently and promised himself he would never do this with anyone else before he was pulled out of his thoughts by the other's words.

"Why did you do this, Chuuya ? Was it to make me happy ?

"You gave me this choker for my birthday so i thought i had to give something in return ... besides, you also became an executive, it's only natural to give you something for getting promoted i mean, humans do these kind of things, right ?"

"Why all that long sentence when you could have just said a simple 'yes' ..."

Dazai grinned at the ginger slightly blushing then turning his face to the other side shyly hiding it but oh well, here he was getting closer to him till their shoulders brushed and he didn't even give it a second thought since he knew there was no way he could stop himself.

"You actually gave me one kiss so it's only for my birthday, aren't you supposed to give me another one for getting promoted ?"

"You ... you want more ???

"Here~"

Dazai was the one leaning down this time then grinning again when the other kissed him but it still was too fast for his liking and he didn't even realize when he followed the other's lips catching them with his own opened mouth not minding the confusion on the ginger's face then his fear when he felt one of Dazai's hands behind his neck with the other on his back averting him to pull away.

He closed his eyes enjoying the feeling of the other's wet lips from his saliva and the weak sounds he was letting out from words he couldn't properly form since the his mouth was averting him to do so.

Here again, Dazai decided to go even further as he bited the other's bottom lip making him gasp only for him to push his tongue inside Chuuya's mouth exploring it and playing with his tongue teasingly.

He made sure to keep his eyes wide open this time enjoying Chuuya's face that was turning the same color as his hair. When he felt the other not breathing anymore, he decided to pull away then smirked at the other panting to catch his breathe.

"Why ... why the fuck did you push your fucking tongue all the way down my throat ?!"

"Because i like it~"

"But Elise said you like having my lips on yours not that weird thing you just did !!"

"Well, it's just another type of kissing and i like all of them, especially the one where you use your tongue~"

"Yes, you obviously prefer the weirdest one ."

The brunet surprised him when he suddenly brushed his fingers on the other's burning face.

"You are feeling all hot and your heart is beating faster and there is something weird in your stomach after what we just did, right ..."

"How .. how did you figure out ?"

"Do you like it ? Do you like how it feels ?"

"No !! It feels weird and it's ... getting hard to breathe ..."

... and Chuuya sure wasn't reading for the brunet to pull him into his embrace then stay only inches away from his face, they could even feel each other's breathes on their faces.

"How about this ?"

"It's ... getting worse !!! What the hell is this ??!"

"I don't know ... only you can figure this out. So when you find out, make sure to tell me, okay .."

Chuuya needed a long time to go back to his senses after Dazai pulled away, he still was more than confused at everything that just happened, all he wanted now was to go to his room and lay on his bed, maybe then he will be able to process everything that happened in the day.

"It's almost midnight so let's ... let's go back ..."

He checked on his phone and read "23:59" till a certain detail crossed his mind.

"How did i forget to say the most important part ????"

Dazai was confused and even he didn't know what was wrong with his heart that started beating faster again at the other shouting.

"Happy Birthday, Dazai !!!"

Then he fastly looked back at his phone noticing how it just turned to "00:00".

"Yes ! I was able to say it in the last second of the day ... i still don't know how i forgot- ..."

... and all he knew was that Dazai's tongue was down his throat making him internally shout.

'NOT AGAIN !!!!'

In the next morning, Mori was looking for Elise who didn't show up in his office only to find her in her room with a lot of new dresses around her.

"I don't remember buying these dresses for you, Elise-chan ..."

"I got them from Dazai, well, it's not for free obviously .. but you know what, i was feeling sorry for taking advantage of Chuuya's ignorance but after finding all these dresses at my door this morning, i wouldn't mind doing it a hundred times again ."

'Kouyou-kun shouldn't hear a word about this or she might kill both of them ...'

Mori thought as he headed to Dazai's new office that he got after becoming an executive finding him sitting there and reading something.

"I see that someone's getting too curious~"

Dazai put the files with the title 'The Arahabaki Disaster' on the side of the desk then looked around the office ignoring his mentor's comment.

"I will be making some changes in this office, i don't need that couch so i will be changing it with another desk ."

"Let the boy breath ."

Dazai decided to ignore the other's words and his laughers again as he asked.

"How can i make Chuuya my own subordinate ?"

"Ah i have nothing to do with this, you need to talk with Kouyou-kun about it even though i doubt she will accept ..."

"You bet ?"

Dazai smirked as he set on the couch with one leg on the other making Mori sigh then stand up to leave.

"Just be fast since it won't take Chuuya-kun too long till he becomes an executive himself ."

"It doesn't really matter since i will probably be the Boss when that happens ."

"Someone's getting greedy~ well, who knows ... maybe you will leave the Port Mafia before you become the Boss ..."

"I doubt that, i'm really enjoying myself here even though i would probably enjoy myself better on the Boss's seat~"

"I was only considering the fact that you get bored easily ."

"There is no way i would get bored, i have Chuuya after all ."

Dazai didn't even know he could pull such a genuine smile as he remembered the previous night and how Kouyou and the others used his promotion as an excuse to hold a party and celebrate his birthday too. He knew it was Mori's idea and he wanted to thank him especially since he got extra kisses from the ginger after the party ended but there was no way he could do it, not after their previous talk. 

Mori though took a good look at the other's genuine smile as he said those words before he leaves the office and walks in the Port Mafia's quarters's dark corridors with his mind full of darker thoughts.

One of his subordinates, a low ranked one with brown hair and dark blue eyes, was walking the oppsite way then bowed at him when he reached him and went past him. 

That was when the darkest thought crossed Mori's mind.

That was when a mischievous smile found it's way to his lips.

*Don't blame me for the last part, blame Mori :") and Happy Birthday to our favorite bandages wasting device~ ❤❤❤

*'The Princess and The Mercenary' will be updated in the next chapter.

*If you enjoyed my failed attempt at making Dazai happy in his birthday then don't forget to vote on it and share your thoughts about it ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.6K 1.5K 23
Something horrible happens to Chuuya, and, as always, Dazai has to save the princess haha [finished Jan 31 2021]
84K 2K 52
I HAVE MOVED ON TO AO3, THIS MOST LIKELY WILL NO LONGER BE UPDATED (ao3: zaikunxx) I PLAN TO REWORK SOME OF THE CHAPTERS IN THIS BOOK ON AO3, SO PLEA...
6K 131 18
SOUKOKU. I haven't touched grass in hours 0//0 But anyways- TW: - suicide (duh💀) -smut (gets better as the story goes on) -self harm -gore - angst �...
1.5K 11 12
Just some Chuuya x Dazai OneShots I threw together! No smut(maybe a little 12+ stuff if ik how I wanna write it), fluff and possible angst?? I am als...